- » Asparagus Artichoke
Asparagus Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus artichoke recipes.
Asparagus Artichoke Lasagna Rolls
For the lasagna rolls: Cook the noodles according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil.
Break off and discard the tough portions of the... - 44.8456
Piquant Artichoke Salad
1) Cut the asparagus lengthwise into 5 cm (2 inch) pieces.
2) Take off the woody ends and discard.
3) Add into boiling water for 5 minutes, and cook till just tender and drain.
4) In a bowl, add the artichoke hearts and watercress.
5) Break the... - 42.7518
Artichoke Asparagus And Quail Egg Salad With Citrus Dressing
1. Snap the tough ends off the asparagus and discard them and cut each spear in three. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, drop in the asparagus and cook for 1-4 mins until tender. Cool under cold running water briefly and drain well.
2. Pull off the... - 41.4071
Asparagus, Mushrooms And Lemon Butter
1) Into a custard cup, add in 1 tablespoon of butter.
2) Microwave the cup for about 30 seconds on HIGH until the butter melts completely.
3) Add in the sesame seeds into the melted butter. Mix well.
4) Microwave again for 5 minutes on HIGH till the... - 40.6131
Artichoke And Asparagus Salad
In 10 x6 x 2 inch dish arrange asparagus spears.
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade, Slice any large artichoke hearts in half; add along with mushrooms and onion to dish.
Combine reserved marinade, vinegar, sugar, sesame seed, salt, and hot pepper... - 35.8348
Artichoke Asparagus Salad
Place sesame seeds on a baking sheet and bake at 300° until golden. Watch carefully to avoid burning.
Steam asparagus for 10 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Place cooked spears in a 10" x 6" x 2" baking dish.
Drain artichoke hearts and reserve marinade.... - 35.5575
Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad
Cook asparagus or beans and cauliflower.
Pour 1/4 cup Vinaigrette Dressing over each vegetable.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Arrange the three vegetables artistically on individual serving plates or on one large platter.
Garnish with cherry... - 33.9935
Saute green pepper in butter in a skillet 5 minutes, set aside.
Cook asparagus according to package directions, drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Combine liquid and soup, mix well.
Layer half each of asparagus, green pepper, artichokes, olives, mushrooms,... - 33.3258
Cook artichoke hearts as directed on package; drain.
Immediately rinse under running cold water; drain.
Prepare Lemon-Mustard Dressing; pour over artichokes, asparagus and mushrooms.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Remove vegetables with slotted... - 30.7379
Asparagus & Marinated Artichoke Salad
Combine artichoke hearts and their marinade with onion.
Distribute asparagus spears equally among 6 individual salad plates.
Spoon an equal portion of artichokes over each portion and moisten with marinade.
Garnish with watercress and pimento. - 26.3901
Asparagus Artichoke Recipes By Category
Asparagus Artichoke Dish: