- » Asparagus Appetizer
Asparagus Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asparagus appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asparagus appetizer recipes.
Tender Asparagus Spears With Cannellini Bean Sauce
Spring is the season for tender asparagus and this is can turn the traditional steamed asparagus into an elegant restaurant style dish. This is a really great recipe with Mediterranean flavors and ingredients that makes for a light, vegan appetizer that is... - 148.344
Mexican Asparagus And Zucchini Enchiladas
Make tasty Mexican Meal in minutes with this simple asparagus and zucchini enchilada recipe. This video features the step by step procedure of making perfect and delicious enchilada. Try this vegetarian enchilada creation that is rich, satisfying and budget... - 141.224
Grilled Portobella & Asparagus Salad
Not your traditional "salad," these grilled veggies can be served room temp or chilled, as Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck demonstrates. A wonderful spring-summer time recipe celebrating tender asparagus and portobellas. The combination of lemon and barbeque... - 140.285
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Over boiled your asparagus and thinking what to do??? Watch this video right here to know how you can turn your over boiled asparagus into a great soup. Healthy, delicious and amazing, this recipe is worth trying. - 134.959
Italian Asparagus Sticks
When it comes to a holiday party, vegetables are less exciting for kids as well as adults. But these Italian asparagus sticks are great as they are crunchy on the outside and kids love holding them and dipping them into red sauce. Weelicious hosts shows how... - 131.576
Cream Of Asparagus
As far as I am concerned, cream of asparagus is like a slice of heaven. It is mild and creamy and very satisfying! Take advantage of asparagus season to make this for a frugal price. - 125.256
Asparagus And Eggs
The founder of From Jeanies Kitchen, Joanna Spitalieri was born and raised in South Philadelphia. During her upbringing, she had several memorable experiences and many of them were spent watching her mom cooking.
Philly is full of great history, culture, and... - 125.15
Creamy Smooth Asparagus Soup
1. In a pot over medium high, heat oil add garlic and let it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Stir in the celery, onions, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt and chicken bouillon. Mix well and let it get toasted for a few seconds.
3. Pour in the water and add... - 124.473
Warm Mediterranean Salad
Would you like to have some grilled vegetables? Here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to toss up your salad. The chef here speaks about the nutritional aspects of this unconventional salad that is truly impressive. Kick start your day with this... - 122.366
Roasted Beet And Asparagus Salad
Watch this excellent video and join Chef Maxwell as he shares a recipe for a healthy and colorful salad. See this impressive video and make your own fresh salad with asparagus, beet and salad greens. This video is interesting and surely a must watch! - 118.282
Cold Asparagus Salad
This Cold Asparagus Salad is a great crowd pleaser. Perfect for brunches or weekend barbecues. This is very healthy and taste great with the luscious dressing. Watch this video for the recipe. - 116.118
Asparagus Yogurt Soup With Toasted Almonds
1. In a pot, heat the olive oil and add the garlic to cook.
2. Add the chopped asparagus into the pot and stir
3. Add vegetable stock and bring to boil.
4. Once the soup boils, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
5. Drain the asparagus and reserve the... - 114.202
Asparagus And Poached Egg Salad
1.Toast the pecans and let them cool then crush lightly in a mortar and pestle.
2.In a pan heat butter until melted then cook until lightly nutty brown.
3.Add the pecans to butter and set aside.
4.Steam asparagus for 2-3 minutes then... - 113.016
Puree Of Asparagus Soup With Lump Crabmeat
Puree of Asparagus Soup with Lump Crabmeat is an amazing dish with a scrumptious taste. The beautiful pale green soup is all the more fragrant because I use the asparagus trimmings for the broth. This Puree of Asparagus Soup is vibrant and light, full of... - 110.724
Roast Asparagus Bundles
1. On baking tray, lay parchment paper and grease oil on it. Keep it aside.
2. In a pan boil water and put asparagus in it. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Take the asparagus out of the pan, and soak it immediately in ice water. This will stop... - 108.191
Creamy Leek Soup And Skate Wings With Capers And Asparagus
The chef is celebrating an occasion with her friends and she is going to prepare an awesome dinner with Creamy Leek Soup and Skate Wings with Capers and Asparagus. Both the recipes sound like it would take hours in the kitchen but it is stunningly simple and... - 108.173
Asparagus Spinach And Strawberry Salad
Spring is an excellent time to enjoy some refreshing and colorful salad. See this impressive video that offers great tips and displays wonderful techniques to cook and handle asparagus. The salad looks so appetizing and surely a must try… - 107.404
Orange And Asparagus Salad With Citrus Vinaigrette
If you want to use asparagus in a salad, here is a terrific recipe for you. Take a look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe to make an extraordinary super flavorful salad. The video also speaks about the benefits of ingredients and... - 103.674
Jumbo Asparagus And Red Beet Salad
Crunchy salads can get interesting when made with infusion of flavors. Watch chef Maxwell showing how to make a colorful, healthy, delicious and flavorful salad with red beets and asparagus along with greens. Good for dinners or lunches. - 103.079
1. Chop and discard the woody portion of asparagus. Then, chop the remaining, leaving out 2-inch long strip from the top.
2. Place a large sauce pan on medium high heat, pour oil and drop leaks in it. Sauté for about 2 minutes or until... - 101.527
Spring Asparagus Pie
It is a great spring time dish to make when tender asparagus is in season. Its an easy but elegant pie to prepare when you have sudden guests for over for lunch or dinner. I usually serve this with a fresh citrus fruit salad, accompanied with a good white... - 99.1932
Crispy Eggplant And Asparagus
How about a great vegetarian recipe? A really great combination of eggplant and asparagus. Prepared using Ching's secret sauces, that are convenient and easy to use. A good crispy dish with a lovely spicy sauce. Watch as Chef Vikas prepares this dish. - 98.0659
Easy Grilled Asparagus
Here is a wonderful video that displays a simple recipe for grilled asparagus. The chef here makes the same in just a few minutes, so can you. This is a great way to begin any backyard barbeque. Simply grill up some asparagus and serve with your favorite dip! - 97.7411
French Asparagus With Luscious Hollandaise
Hosting a party and wondering what to serve for appetizers? Try this yummy French Asparagus with Luscious Hollandaise recipe. Watch the Chef prepare this wonderful dish that makes for a perfect appetizer. - 96.2139
Cheese Ravioli And Asparagus Salad
You can do wonders with frozen pasta, especially Ravioili. Robin shows a nice pasta salad using cheese ravioli which is served with crunchy pine nuts and dressed in a regular vinaigrette. This is a good pasta recipe to try if you don’t want to eat heavy... - 95.4521
Grilled Lobster Asparagus And Tomatoes
Grilling lobsters and vegetables can be great fun. See this outstanding video that shows wonderful grilling and slicing techniques. Check out this video to have a great relaxing holiday treat for your family and friends. Try out and impress each of them and... - 94.2791
Easy Asparagus Souffle
Most of us are afraid of making baked soufflés cause they don’t turn out like they are supposed to. This recipe gives the most perfect light and fluffy savory soufflés ever possible. They will have your guest impressed soon as you take them to the table.... - 93.4512
Back Pocket Asparagus Tart
Want something delicious to eat with white wine and it should be easy to make as well. Chef in the video shares her favorite recipe which she calls a "back pocket" recipe because it is so easy to make. This easy asparagus tart is really easy with few simple... - 93.277
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Delicate, succulent asparagus is the perfect foil for salty prosciutto. This simple asparagus appetizer by Chef John uses just two ingredients. They can be assembled earlier and baked at the very last minute, making this the perfect fancy dish to serve when... - 89.1086
Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Expecting guests at home and wondering what to serve for the appetizers? Try this yummy and easy to make Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus. The recipe is simple and can be easily made in your own kitchen. You are sure to receive a bag full of compliments for... - 77.7761
Healthy Asparagus Soup
Tina is showing us how to make delicious asparagus soup for four members with just a few leftover asparagus and few simple ingredients. Ideal to serve as a appetizer for the entire family. Asparagus soups are packed with healthy nutrients and help detoxify... - 73.0068
Asparagus And Green Onion With Hollandaise Sauce
Are you following a raw food diet? Here's a recipe that you must try. Watch the chef demonstrate a step wise process to prepare these Asparagus and Green Onion with Hollandaise Sauce. The recipe is really simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 63.2106
Esparragos A La Plancha
This asparagus a la plancha is a great dish with white asparagus and the video is in Spanish. - 62.7498
Parma Ham, Asparagus Tips With Maltaise Sauce And Parmesan
Come discover the flavors of a combo of rich ingredients that go in to make a culinary delight. A combination of Parma ham and fresh crunchy salad leaf marinated with maltaise sauce is a wonderful appetizer. Get creative with your food and embark on a... - 54.384
Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup
Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup makes a delicious appetizer and easy really simple to prepare. This soup can really add a lot of variation to your meal spread. The ingredients used in the Bamboo Shoot And Asparagus Soup add to the flavor of this dish. Try... - 50.2799
Asparagus And Salmon Soup
1. Drain the asparagus and reserve the liquid.
2. Put asparagus aside.
3. Add water to the asparagus liquid to make it 1 cup.
4. In a medium saucepan, heat margarine.
5. Add the onion and cook until tender, stir in between.
6. Add... - 49.6361
Spring Asparagus Soup
Cut the tips from the asparagus and chop them into 1" pieces; reserve the stalks.
Place the tips in a microwave-safe bowl and add the water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 3 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and... - 49.2351
Warm Salad Of Asparagus And Greens
1) In a covered small saucepan, cook asparagus in a small amount of boiling water for about 7 to 9 minutes or until just tender.
2) Drain asparagus well.
3) In a medium saucepan, cook bacon until crisp, stirring frequently.
4) Drain bacon on paper... - 48.8449
Cream Of Chicken And Asparagus Soup
1)In a saucepan, combine chicken with onions, potatoes, carrots, celery, parsley, peppercorns, bay leaves and 2 litres water.
2)Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and... - 48.2571
Chicken Asparagus Soup
Cut tips from asparagus spears; set aside.
Place stalks in a large skillet; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
Strain, reserving 4 cups cooking liquid.
In a Dutch oven, saute the potatoes, onion,... - 48.2076
Chicken And Asparagus Slice
chicken and asparagus slice is a pastry filled with cooked chicken and asparagus. Prepared in the microwave, this recipe for chicken and asparagus slice is prepared with whole meal flour pastry and eggs. The filling is flavored with mustard and cheese and... - 48.1634
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Cream Of Asparagus Soup is an all time classic. The ingredients used for this appetizer, are easily available in the grocery stores. Try this simple Cream Of Asparagus Soup recipe and get ready to bag those compliments. - 48.1626
Asparagus Yellow Squash Salad
1) In a 2-quart casserole, combine together the water and asparagus.
2) With heavy-duty plastic wrap, cover the casserole and vent.
3) Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
4) Add the squash and microwave again for 4 minutes, till the vegetables are soft.... - 48.1622
Combine the onion, shallot, and water in a nonstick frying pan.
Cook for about 6 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly, until onions are wilted.
Stir in the asparagus and cook, stirring, for 1 minute more.
Add the stock and bring to a boil.
Cover,... - 48.1039
Cold Lettuce And Hot Noodle Salad
1) In a large kettle of boiling water, place noodles and cook, according to package directions.
2) When two minutes are left for noodles to cook, add asparagus and bell pepper.
3) Drain the noodles along vegetables.
4) In a large bowl, place lettuce... - 48.0506
Ham Asparagus Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Evenly spread each slice of ham with mustard.
3) Now place three asparagus spears on each slice (alternate tips for appearance) and roll up.
4) In a casserole, place it, seam side... - 47.8958
Asparagus And Shellfish Salad
1. In a pot of boiling water, blanch the asparagus for a couple of minutes.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. In a 4-quart pot, sautÃ© the shallots in the oil for about 4 minutes.
4. Add the stock and vinegar; heat to boiling.
5. Add the clams; cover and... - 47.8784
Asparagus And Mushroom Egg Drop Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine sherry and cornstarch. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a large sized sauce pan, combine water and bouillon granules. Mix well and bring to boil.
3. Add chopped asparagus, garlic, mushrooms, soy sauce and white... - 47.7981
Asparagus With Bearnaise Sauce
Asparagus With Bearnaise Sauce is a delicious dish which is also very simple to make. Asparagus With Bearnaise Sauce will certainly add variation to your meal and the ingredients are also easily available. Asparagus With Bearnaise Sauce is a must try. - 47.5666
1) Cut off the tough edges of the asparagus.
2) Discard the scales using a vegetable peeler or a knife.
3) Boil salted water and cook the asparagus in it for about 8 minutes or until it becomes crisp and tender
4) Drain the... - 47.3359
Cream Of Fresh Green Asparagus With Cubes Of Lamb
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the lamb cubes in 4 tablespoons of the butter over a medium-high heat for about 4 to 6 minutes, until they are just golden.
2) Remove the lamb cubes with a slotted spoon and keep... - 47.1973
Creamy Asparagus Soup
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, saute potato, onions, carrot and celery in butter until onions and celery are tender.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended.
Gradually add broth.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add asparagus; reduce... - 47.147
Lamb's Lettuce And Asparagus Salad
1. Place the pepper over direct flame and grill till pepper is charred.
2. Once charred black, remove and cover with a damp cloth.
3. Once cooled, peel off skin, de seed and cut into thick strips.
4. Combine all the ingredients (apart... - 47.0703
Empty the can of asparagus in a bowl.
Cut off asparagus tips and set aside.
Peel potatoes and cucumber; cut all the vegetables in small pieces.
Melt butter in a pan and fry vegetables.
Let it cook on low heat for a minute.
Cover and cook till... - 46.9951
1. Prepare the asparagus by washing it, snapping off and discarding tough woody ends.
2. Remove stalks 1-1/2 inches below tips and reserve the stalks.
3. In a medium saucepan boil asparagus tips 1-1/2 cups water and cook for 6 to 8 minutes such that... - 46.9898
Curried Asparagus Bisque
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole, place butter or margarine.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 30 seconds or until melted. Add onion.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until tender.
4 Stir in celery salt and curry powder.
5 ... - 46.9591
Marinated Seafood Salad With Asparagus
1. Start by trimming the asparagus spears, take a sharp knife and use it to trim away any dark parts of the salmon and bass, also take the fish and cut it into thin slices
2. In a skillet, lay them in a single layer, then add water to... - 46.9097
Did you think french fries meant only potatoes? Here is a delicious French-Fried Asparagus recipe that you and your guests would absolutely love!! - 46.7904
Creamy Ham And Asparagus Soup
Place asparagus in a saucepan with enough water to cover; cook until crisp-tender.
Drain and set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, saute carrot in butter for 3-5 minutes; add onions and saute 2 minutes longer or until tender.
Stir in flour; gradually add... - 46.5343
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, saute the asparagus spears in 2 teaspoons butter over medium heat until hot.
3) Keep the the asparagus hot while preparing the souffle sauce.
4) In a saucepan, bring the milk, onion,... - 46.4373
Swiss Asparagus Quiche
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In an 8 inch pi pan, place the basic pie crust and bake for 5 minutes.
3.Mix onion, bacon bits and cheeses and once done place them on the pastry shell.
4.In a bowl, combine milk, eggs and... - 46.4135
Chilled Asparagus Soup
1) In an electric blender, place the asparagus and 1/2 of stock.
2) Process the mixture to smooth puree.
3) In a saucepan, place the puree and remaining stock, lemon juice and seasoning to taste.
4) Put the lid on and heat to boil, continue to boil for... - 46.3856
Asparagus Cheese Slices
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and cheese over a low heat.
3) Gradually stir in the milk as the cheese is completely melted.
4) Season with the Worcestershire sauce, Cayenne pepper and salt to taste.
5) Cook... - 46.361
Asparagus Mushroom Salad
1) In a saucepan, boil 1 cup of water.
2) Place asparagus and carrot, and allow the water to boil.
3) Put the lid and cook for 3 minutes.
4) Pour of the water and rinse in cold water.
5) In a bowl mix together soy sauce, sugar, vinegar,... - 46.3164
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) On the diagonal, slice the asparagus and parboil it for 3 to 5 minutes. Drain.
3) In the butter, sautÃ© the scallions till they are soft.
4) Combine together the scallions and... - 46.2946
Chicken Asparagus Soup
1. Take a 3-quart glass casserole and add onion and 2tbsp butter into it. Microwave it uncovered for about 3 minutes at high until onion turns soft. Stir it once during the cooking time.
2. Add flour to the onion-butter mixture and microwave it... - 46.2806
Sherried Eggs And Asparagus
Heat 1/4 cup sherry and the margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until margarine is melted.
Place peeled eggs, cut sides down, in skillet; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Remove eggs; keep warm.
Stir... - 46.2472
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, blend in the flour, salt and pepper.
3) Pour in the milk, stir constantly and cook, until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
4) In a 8x8x2-inch... - 46.1545
Asparagus With Egg Dressing
1) In cold water, wash the asparagus stalks well and then trim the base of each spear, leaving about ¾-inch of the harder white stalks. Trim the spears till they are of an even length and then divide into 4 bundles.
2) Use string to tie each... - 46.1453
Asparagus And Chicken Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Roll the pastry and line a 9 inch tart plate with the pastry.
3) In a bowl, combine the chopped chicken, bacon and cheese together.
4) Spread the mixture evenly at the bottom of the pastry shell.
5) In a... - 46.0997
Cornbread Quiche Squares
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Spread the pastry dough in a 13 by 9 inch pan
3) Force down the pastry on the bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust.
4) Bake in the for 5 minutes.
5) Remove the pan from oven.
6) In a bowl mix together... - 45.9954
Asparagus And Ham Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour, mustard, salt and pepper.
3) Stir until smooth, then cook for 1 minute without browning.
4) Pour in the milk and stir until the sauce comes to a boil... - 45.903
I can still smell the fresh flavour from the Asparagus Soup I had last evening. Was a treat to my taste buds and a filling appetizer. Seasoned with cream, chopped vegetables and chicken stock, asparagus soup brings a balanced list of ingredients. I loved this... - 45.8944
Spring Time Asparagus Soup
1. In a saucepan, put together water and bouillon cube; bring the mixture to boiling.
2. Add asparagus; cover the pan, reduce heat to medium and cook until asparagus is tender.
3. Let the mixture cool down.
4. Into a blended, turn the... - 45.846
1) Into a small bowl, drain the asparagus liquid.
2) Add enough water to make up to 1/2 pint measure.
3) To this, add the oil, agar agar and flour. Mix well.
4) On high power, cook for 2 minutes.
5) With a fork, whisk well.
6) Now, cook again for 3... - 45.8456
The recipe of Asparagus Puree is healthy and easy to prepare. Fresh asparagus, basil leaves mellowed in sour cream and flour is served with curried toast fingers. Don€™t hesitate to add a little cream incase you cant your Asparagus Puree to be creamy. As... - 45.8083
Asparagus And Leek Chowder
1. In a small bowl or cup, blend the flour and water to make a smooth paste.
2. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine flour paste, broth and milk until well blended.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the liquid, except the cream.
4. Close pot tightly... - 45.7619
Tart Asparagus Salad
1) In a bowl of cold water, dissolve gelatin.
2) Add sugar, vinegar and 1 cup water and mix well.
3) In a saucepan, pour this mixture and heat up to bring a boil.
4) Remove from heat, and add gelatin, onion and lemon juice.
5) Allow... - 45.7383
Toast Rolls With Ham And Asparagus
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Drain the liquid from asparagus and reserve for cream sauce.
3) Cut off the bread crusts and brush each slice with melted butter on both sides.
4) Place a slice of ham and a few asparagus spears on each... - 45.6939
1. Using potato peeler skin the asparagus and trim tough ends.
2. Tie together in 3 bunches.
3. In a large pot of salted water simmer asparagus until tender.
4. Drain out the bundles and keep in a sink of cold water.
5. Let it cool and... - 45.6405
Asparagus Appetizer Salad
1. If using fresh asparagus, wash stalks thoroughly in cold tap water , scrubbing lightly to with a vegetable brush if gritty.
2. Clean and trim the stalks, removing the woody base
3. Snap the stalks at the point where the tender part begins.... - 45.6293
1) Clean the asparagus in water and knot in bundles.
2) Cook the spears of asparagus for 7 minutes and wash in cold water.
3) Cool them.
4) Take a shallow dish and place the spears in it.
5) Mix together all the ingredients, except... - 45.6138
Salmon And Asparagus Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Cheese pastry : In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients for the pastry together.
3) Rub in the butter and mix in the grated cheese.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg yolk with the water and lemon juice.
5) Mix with the... - 45.607
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Thoroughly drain and slice the asparagus spears into 2 inch pieces.
3) In a lightly greased casserole, arrange the asparagus spears.
4) Cover with a layer of hard-boiled egg, then spread a layer of... - 45.5486
Love asparagus? Then you will love the asparagus tapas for sure. This recipe of seasoned asparagus stuffed in bread makes the right pick as an appetizer. Try this asparagus tapas recipe. - 45.5344
Asparagus Cream Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour, salt, pepper and mustard.
3) Stir over a medium heat until smooth, then cook for 1 minute.
4) Pour in the milk and stir until the sauce comes to a... - 45.4991
Asparagus Escarole Soup
1) Snap the rough ends of the asparagus off.
2) With a knife or vegetable peeler, remove the scales if preferred.
3) Cut the asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
4) In a 2-quart glass measure, combine together the asparagus, escarole, bouillon... - 45.478
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
1) In a saucepan, mix first 3 ingredients and bring to a boil.
2) Using a fork separate asparagus and simmer until tender. Drain.
3) In a container, blend asparagus until smooth.
4) In a heavy saucepan, melt butter and add flour stir until smooth.... - 45.4681
Fresh Asparagus Bisque
1. Cut the tough ends from asparagus and discard.
2. Wash the asparagus spears and cut into 1-inch pieces. Keep aside.
3. In a Dutch oven or other large pan melt butter over medium heat.
4. Stir in green onion and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add potato,... - 45.4327
Chicken Asparagus Pie
1. In a 9 inch shallow round baking dish mix all the ingredients slowly, except pastry.
2. Roll the pastry to fit the top section of the dish.
3. Place this on top of the soup mixture. Trim the edges so that it fits the dish.
4. Make many slits... - 45.4187
Asparagus With Hazelnut Orange Sauce
1) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the nuts and toss in the butter until lightly golden, 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Add the orange zest and stir for few seconds.
4) Pour in orange juice and swirl to blend over heat.
5) Stir in... - 45.3898
1.Strain asparagus and keep aside the liquid.
2.In a large bowl, mix asparagus with asparagus white sauce,2 cups cracker crumbs and cheese and let the bowl stay in the refrigerator overnight after putting the lid on.
3.Make small... - 45.3697