- » Asparagus
Asparagus is a kind of herbaceous plant that is basically cultivated as a vegetable. Asparagus is believed to be associated with the family of onion and garlic. This popular vegetable is known by various vernacular ... More »
Tender Asparagus Spears With Cannellini Bean Sauce
Spring is the season for tender asparagus and this is can turn the traditional steamed asparagus into an elegant restaurant style dish. This is a really great recipe with Mediterranean flavors and ingredients that makes for a light, vegan appetizer that is... - 152.328
Hi there, in this video, Betty shows you how to make Merry Marinated Asparagus. This is a great dish for any time of the year, but it looks particularly festive on a holiday table, and it's healthy, too! Watch, learn and as always enjoy! - 146.276
Looking for a no-fuss side dish, try Baked Asparagus. This dish uses only five ingredients and can get ready in a matter of minutes. So whether you are looking for a side dish for a party, get-together or for your family, Baked Asparagus fits the bill... - 142.009
Healthy Sauteed Asparagus & Sun Dried Tomatoes
Looking for some healthy and delectable side dish to impress your guests? Try the sautéed asparagus with sundried tomatoes. It is easy and quick dish to prepare. Watch the video about the recipe and attempt it yourself. - 136.659
Healthy Asparagus With Poached Eggs
What better way to start your day than this Healthy Asparagus with Poached Eggs. Watch this video to learn this easy and nutritious breakfast preparation. It's a light breakfast full of nutrition. So now you have one more way to celebrate healthy mornings... - 136.291
Italian Asparagus Sticks
When it comes to a holiday party, vegetables are less exciting for kids as well as adults. But these Italian asparagus sticks are great as they are crunchy on the outside and kids love holding them and dipping them into red sauce. Weelicious hosts shows how... - 135.511
Sweet asparagus might sound unusual, but you have to try this adorable dish to believe how great it tastes. This video will guide you to make the sweetest asparagus that you and your family would have tasted. - 133.761
Easy Grilled Asparagus
Here is a wonderful video that displays a simple recipe for grilled asparagus. The chef here makes the same in just a few minutes, so can you. This is a great way to begin any backyard barbeque. Simply grill up some asparagus and serve with your favorite dip! - 133.117
Oven Roasted Asparagus
When you are tight on time and need to bet on something that is delicious and effortless, go for the simple perfect oven roasted asparagus. Reliably delicious, this simple dish is one great way to use up the springtime veggie and can make for an excellent yet... - 129.175
Cream Of Asparagus
As far as I am concerned, cream of asparagus is like a slice of heaven. It is mild and creamy and very satisfying! Take advantage of asparagus season to make this for a frugal price. - 128.551
Spicy Asparagus Stir Fry
Tips on cooking perfect asparagus by blanching and shock chilling, and a delicious Asian asparagus stir fry recipe. - 128.297
Creamy Smooth Asparagus Soup
1. In a pot over medium high, heat oil add garlic and let it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Stir in the celery, onions, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt and chicken bouillon. Mix well and let it get toasted for a few seconds.
3. Pour in the water and add... - 127.754
Craving for something healthy and roasted then check out this Asparagus Roast recipe, you will definitely like it. Chef Alicia once again brings to you the healthiest recipes, the asparagus roast is a very healthy and filling dish. - 123.615
An easy and simple side dish like roasted asparagus, often goes pretty well with any gorgeous main dish. This asparagus dish is also loaded with nutrients, so you can prepare these even for regular meals. Follow the easy steps, as guided by the chef in this... - 121.387
Crisp Asparagus is a wonderful dish flavoured with the balsamic white vineger, shallots, garlic and 2007 Sauvignon Blanc. Join Amelia Ceja as she prepares crisp asparagus paired with Ceja Vineyards' 2007 Sauvignon Blanc. This simple yet delightful dish is... - 121.336
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make grilled asparagus, topped with a fresh, seasonal chive vinaigrette. - 120.732
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Over boiled your asparagus and thinking what to do??? Watch this video right here to know how you can turn your over boiled asparagus into a great soup. Healthy, delicious and amazing, this recipe is worth trying. - 120.585
Easy Roasted Asparagus
On this episode of "Cook with Adam", Adam shows his recipe for Roasted Asparagus, perfect as a side dish! This is very simple to make and it will be a perfect accompaniment for any main course meal. Enjoy! - 118.701
Asian Asparagus Rice
Simple and easy rice dishes are a pleasure to make as well as to serve. Here is a recipe to make Asparagus rice using just rice and some Asian seasonings along with Asparagus. Tasty and healthy! - 118.17
Ginger Chicken And Asparagus
If you like the flavor of ginger then watch this video that shares an excellent recipe. The video is very nicely presented and offers some cooking tips too. See the video and prepare this simple and absolutely delicious recipe for an exotic meal. - 117.818
Cold Asparagus Salad
This Cold Asparagus Salad is a great crowd pleaser. Perfect for brunches or weekend barbecues. This is very healthy and taste great with the luscious dressing. Watch this video for the recipe. - 117.805
Fakin' Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Mock comfort food + something healthy = Fakin' Asparagus!!! Easy dish to make that will wow you and your company. Great comfort dish with the fantastic combination of smoky, salty, crunchy with crisp, clean, caramelized heaven. Fakin' Asparagus is a great... - 117.01
Asparagus & Garlic Stir-fry
Asparagus & Garlic Stir-Fry is an easy and healthy Asian style dish. If you have some of those aspargus at home, then you can make this dish in no time. Learn how to make this quick recipe from Miki from this video. - 114.897
Pan Seared Salmon With Mushroom And Asparagus Ragout
How many times have you turned down the idea of preparing a gourmet meal at home and have chosen to dine at a fancy restaurant instead? It isn’t difficult to create a restaurant style dish in your own kitchen. Watch this recipe video of Pan Seared Salmon... - 114.735
Asparagus And Poached Egg Salad
1.Toast the pecans and let them cool then crush lightly in a mortar and pestle.
2.In a pan heat butter until melted then cook until lightly nutty brown.
3.Add the pecans to butter and set aside.
4.Steam asparagus for 2-3 minutes then... - 114.723
Farfalle With Salmon, Asparagus And Canola Oil
If you love to eat pasta, then you surely won't mind experimenting with it. Farfalle with salmon and asparagus is a healthy dinnertime treat that barely takes any time to put together. In this recipe by canolaoilgrowers, you learn how to minimize the calorie... - 113.193
Salty - Sour Grilled Asparagus
Be it your salads, eggs, bacon or roasts, grilled asparagus is one dish that goes perfectly with almost all your food. What's more, this spring favorite cooks easily and brings to your plate a gamut of health benefits too. The recipe here uses fresh, seasonal... - 112.754
Betty's Roasted Asparagus -- Terrific Veggie For Easter! ☼
For all those who love veggies and look for recipe ideas which does not involve much of cooking, here is a perfect recipe for them. Easy roasted asparagus, as the name suggests consist of roasted asparagus which can be made easily in just few minutes. Learn... - 111.912
Cooking With Fairway Market: How To Make Killer Asparagus: 3 Ways
What to do with the spring asparagus bounty? Asparagus is not only healthy, it's delicious and versatile. Here's some inspiration; three different ways to cook asparagus. How to make steamed asparagus with hollandaise, a perfectly creamy asparagus risotto,... - 110.473
Roast Asparagus Bundles
1. On baking tray, lay parchment paper and grease oil on it. Keep it aside.
2. In a pan boil water and put asparagus in it. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Take the asparagus out of the pan, and soak it immediately in ice water. This will stop... - 109.808
Vegetable Stir Fry And Asparagus With Rice Part 1 - Finishing
Looking for crispy and flavorful vegetable appetizers to go with rice, here is a recipe to make one using lots of vegetables. Check out Basic Vegetable Stirfry, boiled Asparagus and rice with which the appetizers are served along. In the video catch up the... - 107.385
Asparagus - Pasta Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Cut the woody ends of asparagus. Now, thinly slice the bottom part leaving out the upper tip.
3. In a large baking dish, lay pasta and spread sliced asparagus on it.
4. In blender, add dill, salt,... - 107.151
Lynn demonstrates how to make Asparagus Bundles. This is a great side dish for any meal, but would be especially nice for a Holiday meal. You can do this with green beans, as well. - 105.423
Fresh Asparagus Side
Looking for an easy vegetable side dish for dinner and have a lot of asparagus, here is a recipe you can simply rely on. Check out Caitlin cooking fresh asparagus in a simple and quick way to be just ready to accompany mains in a matter of minutes. Crunchy an... - 103.044
Leftover Chicken And Asparagus Wrap
its not easy to use up the leftover food unless you have a recipe like this leftover chicken and asparagus wrap. View this video to see how delectable that wrap comes out and goes a long way. You can pack it for lunch or have it after you come back from... - 102.967
Delicious Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus is quite simple to make. You just need to gather few ingredients such as asparagus, prosciutto etc. Take a look at the video and make the dish for yourself now. - 102.442
Quick Lemon Roasted Asparagus
Looking for a perfect side dish which could go with any meal? Here is an excellent lemon roasted asparagus recipe with balsamic vinegar and chives. Lemon and roasted asparagus seems to give a very nice flavor. A great all nutrients packed recipe which is... - 102.283
Succulent Steamed Asparagus With Lemon Dressing
What better way to bring in the flavors of spring to your plate than succulent steamed spears of asparagus. Easy, fast, and juicy, this is one entrée that can be prepared in a snap and makes for an elegant accompaniment to a formal dinner. Nutritious, tasty... - 100.109
Oven Roasted Asparagus With Cheese
You will find oodles of fresh tender asparagus flooding the farmers market in spring and summer time. Make the most of these healthy, delicious greens, which come in thin, thick or medium size spears. This recipe is probably the simplest and most delicious... - 99.9127
Crispy Eggplant And Asparagus
How about a great vegetarian recipe? A really great combination of eggplant and asparagus. Prepared using Ching's secret sauces, that are convenient and easy to use. A good crispy dish with a lovely spicy sauce. Watch as Chef Vikas prepares this dish. - 99.6198
Fresh Steamed Asparagus
Want to enjoy a healthy and delighting asparagus recipe at home? There is nothing better than steamed asparagus in cajun style in a easy to make recipe by Beryl Stokes. - 98.6176
Yummy Asparagus In Orange Sauce
This dish is a variation to the usual menu of thanksgivings. This year thanksgiving menu will be light and will not have green beans and corn. But it is going to be light with many variations like Asparagus in orange reduction sauce. - 95.9598
Asparagus With Sweet Pungent Dressing
Here is a unique asparagus with sweet pungent dressing that would leave you licking your fingers. This recipe is so simple that it can be prepared in just a few minutes. Simply cook the asparagus and serve with a quick sweet pungent oyster sauce dressing.... - 93.5806
Shiitake Mushrooms And Asparagus Stir-fry
All those who are fond of eating stir-fry food should try this dish. Shiitake mushrooms are medicinal in nature and hence good for health. You must watch the video as it's brief and informative. - 87.8842
1. In a bowl, place asparagus, pour some vinaigrette on top it. Mix well and allow it to rest for a while.
2. Place asparagus on medium to low grill, and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side or until they become tender.
3. Serve asparagus with... - 86.785
Whole Wheat Pasta With Asparagus Sauce
Pasta particularly whole wheat pasta is healthy and more so with good sauces. Check out the recipe to cook Whole Wheat Pasta with Asparagus sauce in quick and easy steps with no fuss. A quick meal for healthy needs! - 85.2871
Asparagus are excellent source of Vitamin K, Vitamin A, iron and many more. Asparagus can be a tasty and low fat side dish for the health conscious. Chef Tina has got some fresh asparagus and roasting them in some heart healthy olive oil. Definitely a... - 75.4875
Eggs On Asparagus For Dinner
If you have enjoyed Soyrizo sandwich at restaurant but was apprehensive to try at home, Bhal Dave is surely going impress you to make this healthy delightful meal in your kitchen. This baked delicacy is tempting and is sure to become your favorite soon. - 60.3998
This is how I show my love to my near and dear ones, yes by preparing their favorite Scalloped Asparagus using this recipe. Add this Scalloped Asparagus to your list of choicest foods and make it whenever you want to. - 51.0733
Arrange asparagus with tender tips toward center of 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 8 to 12 minutes, or until asparagus is tender-crisp, rearranging spears once.
In 2-cup measure, blend oil, vinegar, lemon... - 49.613
Curried Asparagus is a simple recipe which always tastes delicious! Since the focus of the dish is the asparagus, ensure you get really fresh ones, or the dish will not turn out the best. With the other ingredients being just as easy to procure, this recipe... - 49.4012
Asparagus Molds is a simple yet delicious recipe. The innovative blend of cheese, milk and other ingredients add to the taste of the dish. I prepared these Asparagus Molds a few days back, and my guests still haven't stopped calling me for the recipe. Try it... - 49.2566
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 49.2334
Asparagus And Shellfish Salad
1. In a pot of boiling water, blanch the asparagus for a couple of minutes.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. In a 4-quart pot, sautÃ© the shallots in the oil for about 4 minutes.
4. Add the stock and vinegar; heat to boiling.
5. Add the clams; cover and... - 48.9179
Pasta With Mushrooms And Asparagus
1) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or cook the dry noodles as per the package directions, drain.
2) Trim , slice and steam the asparagus for 3-5 minutes, until just tender,... - 48.0136
Tart Asparagus Salad
1) In a bowl of cold water, dissolve gelatin.
2) Add sugar, vinegar and 1 cup water and mix well.
3) In a saucepan, pour this mixture and heat up to bring a boil.
4) Remove from heat, and add gelatin, onion and lemon juice.
5) Allow... - 47.8785
Asparagus Tomato Stir Fry
Snap off and discard woody base of asparagus.
Bias slice the asparagus crosswise into 1-1/2 inch lengths and set aside.
If asparagus spears are not slender and young, cut up pieces, cook uncovered in small amount of boiling salted water about 5 minutes; drain... - 47.6351
Prawns With Asparagus
1. In a large bowl, mix sherry and soy sauce.
2. Add prawns and marinate it for 15 minutes, keep dish in a cool place.
3. In a pan, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
4. Add asparagus and boil for 2 minutes.
5. Drain well and keep... - 47.3011
1) Cut off the tough edges of the asparagus.
2) Discard the scales using a vegetable peeler or a knife.
3) Boil salted water and cook the asparagus in it for about 8 minutes or until it becomes crisp and tender
4) Drain the... - 47.2266
Did you think french fries meant only potatoes? Here is a delicious French-Fried Asparagus recipe that you and your guests would absolutely love!! - 47.0653
Chilled Fresh Asparagus
1) For the dressing, in a blender, add the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, little salt and blend together on the lowest speed.
2) While blending, gradually pour in the oil.
3) When the mix starts to thicken, add the oil more quickly in a steady... - 46.8069
Do you want a delicious Italian-baked Asparagus recipe? If you have 45 minutes then you can easily prepare Italian-baked Asparagus. This is a great Side Dish and you wont regret trying it out. - 46.7336
Curried Asparagus Bisque
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole, place butter or margarine.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 30 seconds or until melted. Add onion.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until tender.
4 Stir in celery salt and curry powder.
5 ... - 46.4634
Chicken And Asparagus Slice
chicken and asparagus slice is a pastry filled with cooked chicken and asparagus. Prepared in the microwave, this recipe for chicken and asparagus slice is prepared with whole meal flour pastry and eggs. The filling is flavored with mustard and cheese and... - 46.4616
Asparagus Cheese Slices
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and cheese over a low heat.
3) Gradually stir in the milk as the cheese is completely melted.
4) Season with the Worcestershire sauce, Cayenne pepper and salt to taste.
5) Cook... - 46.2435
I have only one word to describe this Curried Asparagus recipe: Superlicious! - 46.0506
Ham Asparagus Dinner
1)Pierce asparagus packages with a fork.
2) Take a flat baking dish, arrange the asparagus, and microwave at high for 7-9 minutes or until done.
3) Drain asparagus and keep aside.
4)In a 4-cup glass measure, combine soup, herbs, and... - 45.9897
Chicken And Asparagus
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) In salted water, add chicken breasts, onion and celery.
3) Simmer until soft, for about 30 minutes.
4) Remove the chicken from broth and cool. Also, remove the bones.
5) Concentrate the broth to measure 3... - 45.9539
Asparagus Mushroom Salad
1) In a saucepan, boil 1 cup of water.
2) Place asparagus and carrot, and allow the water to boil.
3) Put the lid and cook for 3 minutes.
4) Pour of the water and rinse in cold water.
5) In a bowl mix together soy sauce, sugar, vinegar,... - 45.9358
Eggs And Asparagus
Cook whole fresh asparagus spears in a small amount of boiling salted water 10 to 15 minutes or till tender.
(Or, cook frozen asparagus according to package directions.) Drain.
Melt butter over low heat; stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at once;... - 45.9319
Asparagus Cream Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour, salt, pepper and mustard.
3) Stir over a medium heat until smooth, then cook for 1 minute.
4) Pour in the milk and stir until the sauce comes to a... - 45.719
Place asparagus and water in 2-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring to break apart after half the time.
Drain and set aside.
Place 2 tablespoons margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%)... - 45.7045
Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives
I might be having faded memories of my childhood days but that Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives made by mom still hold the power to charm my tastebuds. In our house preparations began in advance for any party and once I saw my mom putting some... - 45.6048
Asparagus Appetizer Salad
1. If using fresh asparagus, wash stalks thoroughly in cold tap water , scrubbing lightly to with a vegetable brush if gritty.
2. Clean and trim the stalks, removing the woody base
3. Snap the stalks at the point where the tender part begins.... - 45.5933
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Thoroughly drain and slice the asparagus spears into 2 inch pieces.
3) In a lightly greased casserole, arrange the asparagus spears.
4) Cover with a layer of hard-boiled egg, then spread a layer of... - 45.586
Asparagus Egg Stacks
1 In a medium size bowl,beat eggs slightly with milk, salt, mustard and red pepper seasoning.
2 Strain into a lightly buttered baking pan, 9x9x2; cover.
3 Set in a larger pan of boiling water.
4 Bake in a slow oven at 300 degrees farenheit for 30... - 45.5843
Asparagus Eggs Amandine
1. Preheat oven to 225°.
2. In a saucepan cook whole asparagus spears.
3. Drain asparagus.
4. Arrange in a heatproof serving platter.
5. Keep sliced eggs over asparagus.
6. Cover with foil and bake in oven.
7. Heat 3 tablespoons butter... - 45.5716
Cauliflower And Asparagus Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Follow the package directions to prepare vegetables and drain them.
3) Take a 2-quart saucepan and combine soup, milk, cheese, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in it.
4) Cook this mixture over medium... - 45.453
Asparagus Vinaigrette Bundles
1. Arrange the asparagus spears in a shallow microwave proof casserole or dish, in a single layer.
2. Cook in the microwave 9 to 10 minutes, just until tender-crisp.
3. Let cool.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the... - 45.3363
1) To make the ravigote dressing, in a small saucepan, add onion, parsley, capers, tarragon and white wine. Let the mixture boil before simmering down. Cook uncovered for 2 minutes or till the liquid has reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Let cool down... - 45.2465
Asparagus Ham Birds
Place butter in 1-quart measure.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until butter melts.
Stir in flour, salt and mustard to make a smooth paste.
Gradually stir in milk.
MICROWAVE 2 1/2 MINUTES to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thickened, stirring once with a wire whip.
Stir a... - 45.2405
Asparagus And Ham Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour, mustard, salt and pepper.
3) Stir until smooth, then cook for 1 minute without browning.
4) Pour in the milk and stir until the sauce comes to a boil... - 45.1314
Beef Sauteed With Asparagus
This Beef Sauteed With Asparagus tastes incredibly good with rice or noodles ! Try out this Beef Sauteed With Asparagus for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! - 44.9999
Cook the fresh asparagus spears.
(Or, cook frozen asparagus according to package directions.) Drain.
In screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, paprika, dry mustard, and cayenne.
Add the pimiento-stuffed olives and chopped... - 44.9175
1) In a bowl, combine together add sugar, salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, and garlic juice.
2) Gradually add in the vinegar and salad oil, beating thoroughly.
3) In the oil mix, add onion, relish, parsley, green pepper, pimento and capers.
4) Pour the... - 44.9017
Baked Sole With Asparagus
1. On a cutting board, place the fish flat and then lay down the asparagus sticks on top of the fish.
2. Warp up the fish along the wide end and trim any extra ends that are poking out.
3. Roll up to secure and fasted with toothpicks.
4. Preheat... - 44.8056
Asparagus Tomato And Green Pea Saute
In a small heatproof bowl, cover the sun-dried tomatoes with the boiling water; set aside.
Prepare all of the ingredients and have them within easy reach before you begin to stir-fry.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or a wok on high heat.
Swirl the garlic in... - 44.7027
Chicken With Asparagus
Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together water, wine, soy sauce, cornstarch, honey, and bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry... - 44.6266
Tofu With Asparagus And Mushrooms
1. Remove and discard the lower tough part of the asparagus stalk.
2. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, blanch the asparagus and drain them.
3. With a knife, cut them into 1 1/2-inch pieces and keep aside.
4. With a knife, cut the... - 44.626
Salmon And Asparagus Chantilly
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Drain the Salmon liquid, discard the skin and bones and lightly flake the Salmon.
3) Measure the salmon liquid and level up to 2 cups with milk.
4) In a saucepan, saute the onion or shallot in butter... - 44.5723
Asparagus Cornet With Lemon Dressing
1.Flour the work space and roll pastry on it with the thickness of 1/4th inch and dimensions of 3x20 inch rectangle.
2.Divide the rolled pastry in 4 strips length wise .
3.Make long metal cones using foil and roll the strips around them with slight... - 44.5711
Chicken Asparagus Pie
1. In a 9 inch shallow round baking dish mix all the ingredients slowly, except pastry.
2. Roll the pastry to fit the top section of the dish.
3. Place this on top of the soup mixture. Trim the edges so that it fits the dish.
4. Make many slits... - 44.5128
Asparagus Tomato Duet
1. In a skillet, fry bacon in its own fat till crisp;
2. Using slotted spoon remove bacon on a kitchen paper and drain. When cool, crumble.
3. To the drippings in the skillet, add onion and sauté till soft.
4. Add crumbled bacon, vinegar, water,... - 44.468
Herbed Asparagus Saute
1. Chop cooked asparagus spears into 1 inch pieces, diagonally. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray.
3. Place on flame and add olive oil.
4. Once hot, add garlic and chopped asparagus. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium... - 44.4273
1. Cut thin 1 1/2 inches long strips of chicken
2. Break tough woody ends from asparagus; wash stalks in cold water.
3. If scales are large or sandy, cut off with a sharp knife, then wash stalks again; drain well.
4. Split each stalk... - 44.192
Puffy Asparagus And Cheese Gougere
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.butter a round oven-safe metal pan (at least 10 inches in diameter) or a cookie sheet and run it under cold water or chill it for a few minutes.
Boil the asparagus in 1 1/4 cups salted water until just tender, about 3... - 44.16
Asparagus Crepes Hollandaise
In blender container combine first 3 ingredients and process until smooth, about 30 seconds; let batter rest for about 15 minutes so that bubbles will subside.
Spray 6-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat; pour 1/4... - 44.1554
Asparagus With Orange Hollandaise
1) Take the asparagus and break the spear. Discard the scales.
2) Wash the asparagus properly.
3) Take a skillet and fill with water. Boil the water and add asparagus.
4) Cook for 8 minutes till the asparagus is done.
5) Take oil in a... - 44.1323
Asparagus Recipes By Category