- » Asparagus
Asparagus is a kind of herbaceous plant that is basically cultivated as a vegetable. Asparagus is believed to be associated with the family of onion and garlic. This popular vegetable is known by various vernacular ... More »
Tender Asparagus Spears With Cannellini Bean Sauce
Spring is the season for tender asparagus and this is can turn the traditional steamed asparagus into an elegant restaurant style dish. This is a really great recipe with Mediterranean flavors and ingredients that makes for a light, vegan appetizer that is... - 148.344
Grilled Portobella & Asparagus Salad
Not your traditional "salad," these grilled veggies can be served room temp or chilled, as Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck demonstrates. A wonderful spring-summer time recipe celebrating tender asparagus and portobellas. The combination of lemon and barbeque... - 140.285
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Over boiled your asparagus and thinking what to do??? Watch this video right here to know how you can turn your over boiled asparagus into a great soup. Healthy, delicious and amazing, this recipe is worth trying. - 134.959
Italian Asparagus Sticks
When it comes to a holiday party, vegetables are less exciting for kids as well as adults. But these Italian asparagus sticks are great as they are crunchy on the outside and kids love holding them and dipping them into red sauce. Weelicious hosts shows how... - 131.576
Stir Fried Asparagus
Chef Manjula is not only an expert cook of Indian cuisines; but she also develops international recipes to suit Indian taste. Whatever may be the reason but if you have not yet tried healthy asparagus, here the chef has an Indianised stir fried asparagus dish... - 129.965
Craving for something healthy and roasted then check out this Asparagus Roast recipe, you will definitely like it. Chef Alicia once again brings to you the healthiest recipes, the asparagus roast is a very healthy and filling dish. - 125.272
Cream Of Asparagus
As far as I am concerned, cream of asparagus is like a slice of heaven. It is mild and creamy and very satisfying! Take advantage of asparagus season to make this for a frugal price. - 125.256
Creamy Smooth Asparagus Soup
1. In a pot over medium high, heat oil add garlic and let it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Stir in the celery, onions, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt and chicken bouillon. Mix well and let it get toasted for a few seconds.
3. Pour in the water and add... - 124.473
Sweet asparagus might sound unusual, but you have to try this adorable dish to believe how great it tastes. This video will guide you to make the sweetest asparagus that you and your family would have tasted. - 121.741
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make grilled asparagus, topped with a fresh, seasonal chive vinaigrette. - 119.044
Fakin' Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Mock comfort food + something healthy = Fakin' Asparagus!!! Easy dish to make that will wow you and your company. Great comfort dish with the fantastic combination of smoky, salty, crunchy with crisp, clean, caramelized heaven. Fakin' Asparagus is a great... - 117.01
Asian Asparagus Rice
Simple and easy rice dishes are a pleasure to make as well as to serve. Here is a recipe to make Asparagus rice using just rice and some Asian seasonings along with Asparagus. Tasty and healthy! - 116.513
Looking for a no-fuss side dish, try Baked Asparagus. This dish uses only five ingredients and can get ready in a matter of minutes. So whether you are looking for a side dish for a party, get-together or for your family, Baked Asparagus fits the bill... - 116.413
Cold Asparagus Salad
This Cold Asparagus Salad is a great crowd pleaser. Perfect for brunches or weekend barbecues. This is very healthy and taste great with the luscious dressing. Watch this video for the recipe. - 116.118
Hi there, in this video, Betty shows you how to make Merry Marinated Asparagus. This is a great dish for any time of the year, but it looks particularly festive on a holiday table, and it's healthy, too! Watch, learn and as always enjoy! - 115.047
Healthy Asparagus With Poached Eggs
What better way to start your day than this Healthy Asparagus with Poached Eggs. Watch this video to learn this easy and nutritious breakfast preparation. It's a light breakfast full of nutrition. So now you have one more way to celebrate healthy mornings... - 114.652
Lynn demonstrates how to make Asparagus Bundles. This is a great side dish for any meal, but would be especially nice for a Holiday meal. You can do this with green beans, as well. - 113.541
Asparagus And Poached Egg Salad
1.Toast the pecans and let them cool then crush lightly in a mortar and pestle.
2.In a pan heat butter until melted then cook until lightly nutty brown.
3.Add the pecans to butter and set aside.
4.Steam asparagus for 2-3 minutes then... - 113.016
Oven Roasted Asparagus
When you are tight on time and need to bet on something that is delicious and effortless, go for the simple perfect oven roasted asparagus. Reliably delicious, this simple dish is one great way to use up the springtime veggie and can make for an excellent yet... - 112.965
Crisp Asparagus is a wonderful dish flavoured with the balsamic white vineger, shallots, garlic and 2007 Sauvignon Blanc. Join Amelia Ceja as she prepares crisp asparagus paired with Ceja Vineyards' 2007 Sauvignon Blanc. This simple yet delightful dish is... - 112.482
Salty - Sour Grilled Asparagus
Be it your salads, eggs, bacon or roasts, grilled asparagus is one dish that goes perfectly with almost all your food. What's more, this spring favorite cooks easily and brings to your plate a gamut of health benefits too. The recipe here uses fresh, seasonal... - 111.074
Spicy Asparagus Stir Fry
Tips on cooking perfect asparagus by blanching and shock chilling, and a delicious Asian asparagus stir fry recipe. - 110.685
Roast Asparagus Bundles
1. On baking tray, lay parchment paper and grease oil on it. Keep it aside.
2. In a pan boil water and put asparagus in it. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Take the asparagus out of the pan, and soak it immediately in ice water. This will stop... - 108.191
Asparagus - Pasta Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Cut the woody ends of asparagus. Now, thinly slice the bottom part leaving out the upper tip.
3. In a large baking dish, lay pasta and spread sliced asparagus on it.
4. In blender, add dill, salt,... - 107.895
Yummy Asparagus In Orange Sauce
This dish is a variation to the usual menu of thanksgivings. This year thanksgiving menu will be light and will not have green beans and corn. But it is going to be light with many variations like Asparagus in orange reduction sauce. - 104.626
Garlic Creamy Asparagus Sauce
Those who like eating asparagus should try this recipe out. This is an amazing side dish which you can serve with any meat or vegetables. The Philadelphia cooking cream used in the video gives a nice flavour to the sauce. - 104.449
Betty's Roasted Asparagus -- Terrific Veggie For Easter! ☼
For all those who love veggies and look for recipe ideas which does not involve much of cooking, here is a perfect recipe for them. Easy roasted asparagus, as the name suggests consist of roasted asparagus which can be made easily in just few minutes. Learn... - 104.383
Vegetable Stir Fry And Asparagus With Rice Part 1 - Finishing
Looking for crispy and flavorful vegetable appetizers to go with rice, here is a recipe to make one using lots of vegetables. Check out Basic Vegetable Stirfry, boiled Asparagus and rice with which the appetizers are served along. In the video catch up the... - 104.009
Fresh Asparagus Side
Looking for an easy vegetable side dish for dinner and have a lot of asparagus, here is a recipe you can simply rely on. Check out Caitlin cooking fresh asparagus in a simple and quick way to be just ready to accompany mains in a matter of minutes. Crunchy an... - 101.486
Pan Seared Tender Asparagus With Parmesan
Asparagus is a wonderful, nutritious and delicious green vegetable but finding a nice fresh, fast and healthy way to make it is a bit of a challenge. A little bit of Parmesan helps you to do that. Pan sautéed asparagus cooked al dente and topped with... - 100.85
Delicious Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus is quite simple to make. You just need to gather few ingredients such as asparagus, prosciutto etc. Take a look at the video and make the dish for yourself now. - 100.795
Quick Lemon Roasted Asparagus
Looking for a perfect side dish which could go with any meal? Here is an excellent lemon roasted asparagus recipe with balsamic vinegar and chives. Lemon and roasted asparagus seems to give a very nice flavor. A great all nutrients packed recipe which is... - 100.635
Cooking With Fairway Market: How To Make Killer Asparagus: 3 Ways
What to do with the spring asparagus bounty? Asparagus is not only healthy, it's delicious and versatile. Here's some inspiration; three different ways to cook asparagus. How to make steamed asparagus with hollandaise, a perfectly creamy asparagus risotto,... - 99.0897
How To Make Sauteed Asparagus & Sun Dried Tomatoes
Sauteed Asparagus & Sun Dried Tomatoes can be served as an appetizer or as a side. It can be made last minute and always dresses up table. It is also very nutritious and – more importantly – tremendously delicious! All you need to do is heat some olive... - 98.7997
Succulent Steamed Asparagus With Lemon Dressing
What better way to bring in the flavors of spring to your plate than succulent steamed spears of asparagus. Easy, fast, and juicy, this is one entrée that can be prepared in a snap and makes for an elegant accompaniment to a formal dinner. Nutritious, tasty... - 98.418
Oven Roasted Asparagus With Cheese
You will find oodles of fresh tender asparagus flooding the farmers market in spring and summer time. Make the most of these healthy, delicious greens, which come in thin, thick or medium size spears. This recipe is probably the simplest and most delicious... - 98.3531
Crispy Eggplant And Asparagus
How about a great vegetarian recipe? A really great combination of eggplant and asparagus. Prepared using Ching's secret sauces, that are convenient and easy to use. A good crispy dish with a lovely spicy sauce. Watch as Chef Vikas prepares this dish. - 98.0659
An easy and simple side dish like roasted asparagus, often goes pretty well with any gorgeous main dish. This asparagus dish is also loaded with nutrients, so you can prepare these even for regular meals. Follow the easy steps, as guided by the chef in this... - 98.0623
Easy Grilled Asparagus
Here is a wonderful video that displays a simple recipe for grilled asparagus. The chef here makes the same in just a few minutes, so can you. This is a great way to begin any backyard barbeque. Simply grill up some asparagus and serve with your favorite dip! - 97.7411
Fresh Steamed Asparagus
Want to enjoy a healthy and delighting asparagus recipe at home? There is nothing better than steamed asparagus in cajun style in a easy to make recipe by Beryl Stokes. - 96.9104
1. In a bowl, place asparagus, pour some vinaigrette on top it. Mix well and allow it to rest for a while.
2. Place asparagus on medium to low grill, and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side or until they become tender.
3. Serve asparagus with... - 94.8587
Asparagus With Sweet Pungent Dressing
Here is a unique asparagus with sweet pungent dressing that would leave you licking your fingers. This recipe is so simple that it can be prepared in just a few minutes. Simply cook the asparagus and serve with a quick sweet pungent oyster sauce dressing.... - 91.855
Easy Roasted Asparagus
On this episode of "Cook with Adam", Adam shows his recipe for Roasted Asparagus, perfect as a side dish! This is very simple to make and it will be a perfect accompaniment for any main course meal. Enjoy! - 89.0313
Asparagus are excellent source of Vitamin K, Vitamin A, iron and many more. Asparagus can be a tasty and low fat side dish for the health conscious. Chef Tina has got some fresh asparagus and roasting them in some heart healthy olive oil. Definitely a... - 88.3261
Shiitake Mushrooms And Asparagus Stir-fry
All those who are fond of eating stir-fry food should try this dish. Shiitake mushrooms are medicinal in nature and hence good for health. You must watch the video as it's brief and informative. - 86.2617
Whole Wheat Pasta With Asparagus Sauce
Pasta particularly whole wheat pasta is healthy and more so with good sauces. Check out the recipe to cook Whole Wheat Pasta with Asparagus sauce in quick and easy steps with no fuss. A quick meal for healthy needs! - 83.7193
Ginger Chicken And Asparagus
If you like the flavor of ginger then watch this video that shares an excellent recipe. The video is very nicely presented and offers some cooking tips too. See the video and prepare this simple and absolutely delicious recipe for an exotic meal. - 66.5283
This is how I show my love to my near and dear ones, yes by preparing their favorite Scalloped Asparagus using this recipe. Add this Scalloped Asparagus to your list of choicest foods and make it whenever you want to. - 51.4851
Salmon Asparagus And Shiitake Salad
This Salmon Asparagus and Shiitake Salad is my passion and rightfully it is so! This fish with an abundance of vegetables deliciously seasoned with Dijon pepper and mustard is a perfect partner for my rice and pasta, You try this in your own way. Feel free to... - 49.8755
Asparagus Molds is a simple yet delicious recipe. The innovative blend of cheese, milk and other ingredients add to the taste of the dish. I prepared these Asparagus Molds a few days back, and my guests still haven't stopped calling me for the recipe. Try it... - 49.8596
Arrange asparagus with tender tips toward center of 10-inch square casserole.
Microwave at High for 8 to 12 minutes, or until asparagus is tender-crisp, rearranging spears once.
In 2-cup measure, blend oil, vinegar, lemon... - 49.8584
Curried Asparagus is a simple recipe which always tastes delicious! Since the focus of the dish is the asparagus, ensure you get really fresh ones, or the dish will not turn out the best. With the other ingredients being just as easy to procure, this recipe... - 49.8008
Springtime Asparagus Salad
1) Add 1/4 cup water into a 2 quart casserole.
2) Add 1 pound fresh asparagus and microwave for 2 minutes. Drain.
3) Marinate overnight in 1/4 cup of fat free Italian dressing.
4) Cook the macaroni, without any oil. Drain and rinse with cold water.... - 49.0535
Asparagus Tomato Stir Fry
Snap off and discard woody base of asparagus.
Bias slice the asparagus crosswise into 1-1/2 inch lengths and set aside.
If asparagus spears are not slender and young, cut up pieces, cook uncovered in small amount of boiling salted water about 5 minutes; drain... - 48.4523
Asparagus Yellow Squash Salad
1) In a 2-quart casserole, combine together the water and asparagus.
2) With heavy-duty plastic wrap, cover the casserole and vent.
3) Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
4) Add the squash and microwave again for 4 minutes, till the vegetables are soft.... - 48.1622
Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad Platter
1. Pass all the vinaigrette ingredients via a food processor and mix thoroughly. Keep aside.
2. Take a large pot, add salted water, boil it. Add asparagus and blanch for about 2 minutes or till asparagus turns tender. Drain off the hot water,... - 48.0486
Pasta With Mushrooms And Asparagus
1) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or cook the dry noodles as per the package directions, drain.
2) Trim , slice and steam the asparagus for 3-5 minutes, until just tender,... - 47.9864
Asparagus Eggs Amandine
1. Preheat oven to 225°.
2. In a saucepan cook whole asparagus spears.
3. Drain asparagus.
4. Arrange in a heatproof serving platter.
5. Keep sliced eggs over asparagus.
6. Cover with foil and bake in oven.
7. Heat 3 tablespoons butter... - 47.9484
Ham Asparagus Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Evenly spread each slice of ham with mustard.
3) Now place three asparagus spears on each slice (alternate tips for appearance) and roll up.
4) In a casserole, place it, seam side... - 47.8958
Asparagus And Shellfish Salad
1. In a pot of boiling water, blanch the asparagus for a couple of minutes.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. In a 4-quart pot, sautÃ© the shallots in the oil for about 4 minutes.
4. Add the stock and vinegar; heat to boiling.
5. Add the clams; cover and... - 47.8784
Herbed Asparagus Omelets
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg whites, eggs, and milk.
Stir in the scallions, herbs, pepper, and salt.
Place the asparagus and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 4 to 6... - 47.6948
Cook the fresh asparagus spears.
(Or, cook frozen asparagus according to package directions.) Drain.
In screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, paprika, dry mustard, and cayenne.
Add the pimiento-stuffed olives and chopped... - 47.4495
1) Cut off the tough edges of the asparagus.
2) Discard the scales using a vegetable peeler or a knife.
3) Boil salted water and cook the asparagus in it for about 8 minutes or until it becomes crisp and tender
4) Drain the... - 47.3359
Ham And Asparagus Stuffed Veal Rolls
Ham and asparagus stuffed veal rolls are an absolute treat for any dinner party or special occassions. Made with exotic ingredients like prosciutto and emmenthaler cheese, the ham and asparagus stuffed veal rolls are a little elaborate but very flavorful and... - 47.1917
Do you want a delicious Italian-baked Asparagus recipe? If you have 45 minutes then you can easily prepare Italian-baked Asparagus. This is a great Side Dish and you wont regret trying it out. - 47.1344
Lamb's Lettuce And Asparagus Salad
1. Place the pepper over direct flame and grill till pepper is charred.
2. Once charred black, remove and cover with a damp cloth.
3. Once cooled, peel off skin, de seed and cut into thick strips.
4. Combine all the ingredients (apart... - 47.0703
Beef Sauteed With Asparagus
This Beef Sauteed With Asparagus tastes incredibly good with rice or noodles ! Try out this Beef Sauteed With Asparagus for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! - 47.0239
Prawns With Asparagus
1. In a large bowl, mix sherry and soy sauce.
2. Add prawns and marinate it for 15 minutes, keep dish in a cool place.
3. In a pan, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
4. Add asparagus and boil for 2 minutes.
5. Drain well and keep... - 46.8852
Did you think french fries meant only potatoes? Here is a delicious French-Fried Asparagus recipe that you and your guests would absolutely love!! - 46.7904
Asparagus Vinaigrette Bundles
1. Arrange the asparagus spears in a shallow microwave proof casserole or dish, in a single layer.
2. Cook in the microwave 9 to 10 minutes, just until tender-crisp.
3. Let cool.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the... - 46.5018
Asparagus Cheese Slices
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and cheese over a low heat.
3) Gradually stir in the milk as the cheese is completely melted.
4) Season with the Worcestershire sauce, Cayenne pepper and salt to taste.
5) Cook... - 46.361
Asparagus Mushroom Salad
1) In a saucepan, boil 1 cup of water.
2) Place asparagus and carrot, and allow the water to boil.
3) Put the lid and cook for 3 minutes.
4) Pour of the water and rinse in cold water.
5) In a bowl mix together soy sauce, sugar, vinegar,... - 46.3164
Ham Asparagus Rolls Au Gratin
Melt butter or margarine.
Blend in flour and salt.
Add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thick.
Add cheese and stir until melted.
Blend 1 cup sauce into rice.
Spoon an equal amount of rice mixture onto narrow end of each ham slice.
Top each slice with... - 46.1183
Warm Chicken And Asparagus Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
2. Take a large pot, add potatoes, fill with 2 inches water, cover, and steam for about half an hour or until potatoes turn tender.
3. Drain the water and place the potatoes in a large bowl,
4. Take the... - 46.0031
The recipe of Asparagus Puree is healthy and easy to prepare. Fresh asparagus, basil leaves mellowed in sour cream and flour is served with curried toast fingers. Don€™t hesitate to add a little cream incase you cant your Asparagus Puree to be creamy. As... - 45.8083
Broccoli And Asparagus Salad
Put the peppers on a rack in a broiler pan, and cook under a hot broiler until they are very soft and the skins are charred, turning them frequently during cooking.
Remove the peppers from the pan to a bowl and allow to cool.
Peel the stalks of the broccoli... - 45.7805
1) In a bowl, combine together add sugar, salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, and garlic juice.
2) Gradually add in the vinegar and salad oil, beating thoroughly.
3) In the oil mix, add onion, relish, parsley, green pepper, pimento and capers.
4) Pour the... - 45.7648
Tart Asparagus Salad
1) In a bowl of cold water, dissolve gelatin.
2) Add sugar, vinegar and 1 cup water and mix well.
3) In a saucepan, pour this mixture and heat up to bring a boil.
4) Remove from heat, and add gelatin, onion and lemon juice.
5) Allow... - 45.7383
I have only one word to describe this Curried Asparagus recipe: Superlicious! - 45.637
Asparagus Appetizer Salad
1. If using fresh asparagus, wash stalks thoroughly in cold tap water , scrubbing lightly to with a vegetable brush if gritty.
2. Clean and trim the stalks, removing the woody base
3. Snap the stalks at the point where the tender part begins.... - 45.6293
1) Clean the asparagus in water and knot in bundles.
2) Cook the spears of asparagus for 7 minutes and wash in cold water.
3) Cool them.
4) Take a shallow dish and place the spears in it.
5) Mix together all the ingredients, except... - 45.6138
Marinated Asparagus Salad
Marinated Asparagus Salad comes with a royale twist. The Marinated Asparagus Salad is easy to prepare too and will not eat up much of your time for the preparation part. Give this yummy Marinated Asparagus Salad a try. - 45.6018
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Thoroughly drain and slice the asparagus spears into 2 inch pieces.
3) In a lightly greased casserole, arrange the asparagus spears.
4) Cover with a layer of hard-boiled egg, then spread a layer of... - 45.5486
Love asparagus? Then you will love the asparagus tapas for sure. This recipe of seasoned asparagus stuffed in bread makes the right pick as an appetizer. Try this asparagus tapas recipe. - 45.5344
Asparagus Cream Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour, salt, pepper and mustard.
3) Stir over a medium heat until smooth, then cook for 1 minute.
4) Pour in the milk and stir until the sauce comes to a... - 45.4991
1. Cut thin 1 1/2 inches long strips of chicken
2. Break tough woody ends from asparagus; wash stalks in cold water.
3. If scales are large or sandy, cut off with a sharp knife, then wash stalks again; drain well.
4. Split each stalk... - 45.4948
Fresh Asparagus Bisque
1. Cut the tough ends from asparagus and discard.
2. Wash the asparagus spears and cut into 1-inch pieces. Keep aside.
3. In a Dutch oven or other large pan melt butter over medium heat.
4. Stir in green onion and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add potato,... - 45.4327
Puffy Asparagus And Cheese Gougere
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.butter a round oven-safe metal pan (at least 10 inches in diameter) or a cookie sheet and run it under cold water or chill it for a few minutes.
Boil the asparagus in 1 1/4 cups salted water until just tender, about 3... - 45.3944
Asparagus Roll Ups
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together first 3 ingredients in it. Set aside.
2) Trim the crusts from bread and press each slice to 1/8-inch thickness using fingertips or a rolling pin.
3) Spread each slice with a rounded teaspoonful of the prepared... - 45.2294
Creamy Asparagus Salad
1) Drain asparagus, reserve liquid and add water to the reserd liquid to make 2-1/2 cups.
2) Soften gelatin in the liquid and stir in bouillon cubes, sugar, and onion.
3) Heat to dissolve bouillon and gelatin and then allow it to chill until partially... - 45.0693
Place asparagus and water in 2-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring to break apart after half the time.
Drain and set aside.
Place 2 tablespoons margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%)... - 45.026
Asparagus With New Potatoes
1) Divide the asparagus spears into 4 different bundles and use string to securely tie each bundle in 2 places and toward the base.
2) In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon of salt to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add... - 44.977
Asparagus And Bulgur
1) In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and remove from heat.
2) Add the bulgur to the water.
3) Cover and let rest for 15 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
4) In a saucepan, bring the water to boil and blanch the asparagus... - 44.9656
1. Wash asparagus and break off the bottoms.
2. In a narrow saucepan, place the asparagus upright and add 1 cup salted boiling water.
3. Cook uncovered for about 5 minutes.
4. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes until they are tender.
5.... - 44.9245
Chilled Fresh Asparagus
1) For the dressing, in a blender, add the egg yolks, mustard, lemon juice, little salt and blend together on the lowest speed.
2) While blending, gradually pour in the oil.
3) When the mix starts to thicken, add the oil more quickly in a steady... - 44.8823
1) To make the ravigote dressing, in a small saucepan, add onion, parsley, capers, tarragon and white wine. Let the mixture boil before simmering down. Cook uncovered for 2 minutes or till the liquid has reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Let cool down... - 44.7288
Veal & Asparagus Platter
Trim and discard any fat and membrane from veal; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and dust with flour, shaking off excess.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in 1 tablespoon of the oil; when hot, add about 1/3 of the... - 44.7172
Asparagus Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) In a pan large enough to hold them when they are lying flat, put the asparagus.
3) Pour just enough boiling water to cover and then add salt to taste. Cover the pan and very gently simmer... - 44.65
Asparagus Recipes By Category