- » Asian Vegetarian Noodles
Asian Vegetarian Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian vegetarian noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian vegetarian noodles recipes.
How To Cook Noodles
1. In a deep pot, on high heat pour the water and let it boil.
2. Pour olive oil and when the water starts to boil, add noodles and season with salt.
3. Give it a good stir and when the water starts to boil again, reduce the heat.
4. Cook over high... - 115.55
Stir Fried Veg Noodles
A very easy, healthy and quick recipe. Has lots of vegetables, very small amount of oil and yet very very tasty. A good way to end up all leftovers from refrigerator. Can be prepared without much planning, a complete time saver recipe! - 112.902
Stir Fried Noodles With Vegetables
1. In a pan on medium heat, pour some oil and heat the oil.
2. Pop in the sliced onion and stir for a minute, to that add carrot strips and stir for 2 minutes.
3. Now add pepper strips and stir for 2 minutes. To that add mushroom strips and cook for... - 100.25
1. In a saucepan, boil water add salt and noodles into it and boil with open pot stirring from time to time.
2. Drain and add sesame seeds oil into the noodles.
3. In a pot heat 1 tablespoon oil and ginger garlic vegetables-cabbage carrot bean sprouts... - 98.2422
Children's Noodle Dish
1. Cook the noodles in hot salted water until tender-crisp.
2. In a wok heat the oil on medium high. Add onions and stir fry for a minute then put in the peppers.
3. Add some water and then the marmite. Stir well.
4. Blend the corn flour and tomato... - 94.8492
Raw Vegan Gourmet Pan Asian Noodles - Part 2
To get things ready:
For noodles : Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
1. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
2. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
3. Pour olive oil over noodles.
4. Keep for few minutes to marinate.... - 83.6388
Raw Vegan Gourmet Pan Asian Noodles - Part 1
1. For noodles - Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
2. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
3. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
4. Pour olive oil over noodles. Keep for few minutes to marinate.
5. For Sauce - In... - 83.6164
Colorful Rice Noodle Soup - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
On days when you feel like being a little experiment in your kitchen, this lip-smacking soup should help your get started. This colorful soup not only makes for an excellent appetizer. But also adds colors and flavors to your dinner table. This video presents... - 76.7009
Colorful Rice Noodle Soup - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
There's something highly comforting about slurping down on a bowl of piping hot rice soup on hungry nights. Kimberly tweaks up the traditional rice soup by incorporating ingredients of different hues to the soup to make it a yummy fare. Try it at home and... - 76.3259
Braised Noodles And Capsicums
Parboil noodles in boiling, salted water.
Drain and dry out thoroughly.
Heat 2 tbs of oil at a time and braise noodles in batches over medium heat, turning them swiftly.
Each batch takes 4-5 mins.
Deseed and remove membranes from capsicums and cut into large... - 47.9644
American Chop Suey
To prepare crispy noodles, deep fry the noodles in two batches, in hot smoking oil until crisp and golden brown.
Scrape carrot, string french beans.
Parboil them by dropping the whole carrot and french beans in 2 cups of boiling water with 1/2 tsp... - 45.4806
Vegetable Hongkong With Fried Noodles
Heat 3 tbsp oil in a wok or a frying pan.
Fry to a golden colour on low flame.
Remove from pan.
Add ginger or garlic to the oil.
Cook for 1/2 minute.
Add red chillies, vegetables and ajinomoto.
Stir fry over a high flame for 2... - 44.9712
Oriental Noodles And Broccoli
1.Prepare the noodles by following the directions on the package and strian.
2.Take a serving dish, put the noodles in it and pour cooked broccoli over it.
3.Put the lid on and chill.
4.Take the container of food proceesor, put peanut... - 44.4018
Pasta With Peanut Sauce
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Meanwhile, cut squash in half lengthwise; cut halves into slices.
Seed sweet red pepper, and cut into thin strips.
Cook squash, sweet red pepper, and green onions in a saucepan in... - 44.1874
Tofu Skewers With Vegetable Noodles
1. Using a vegetable peeler, carefully peel off long thin strips of courgette, carrot or leek, then cut into fine 'vegetable noodles'.
2. Heat the grill to medium, in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, chilli sauce, honey and creamed coconut to... - 38.5245
Buckwheat Noodles Putanesca
1. In a medium saucepan, place tomatoes, olives, basil, spring onions and capers. Bring mixture to the boil over moderate heat.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add noodles and cook until tender, about 5 minutes, drain.
3. Arrange noodles on... - 36.6314
Simple Soba Noodles
1. Bring water to a boil in a saucepot.
2. Add noodles and cook according to package directions (7-10 minutes).
3. In a small bowl, whisk sesame oil, shoyu, and rice vinegar to make dressing.
4. Drain noodles and combine with dressing and toasted sesame... - 31.532
Proper Spicy Pot Noodle
1. Fry the curry paste in a pan over a medium heat for 2 mins. Stir in the spring onions and carrot, then cook for 1 min. Pour in the stock and peas. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 mins until the carrot is just cooked.
2. Stir in the noodles and heat... - 30.9567
Spicy Buckwheat Noodles
1. Cook noodles in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and cook, over a medium heat, stirring, for 1 minute. Add chilies, rocket and tomatoes and cook for 2... - 30.2374