- » Asian Vegetarian Dessert
Asian Vegetarian Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian vegetarian dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian vegetarian dessert recipes.
Coconut Rice And Mango
An exotic dessert is here! Coconut Rice and Mango will be lapped up by those who enjoy the taste of coconut and also like it sweet. A few minutes is all that is required for this! - 116.923
Traditional Bubur Cacar
Dessert lovers, pay attention! Here is a traditional Malaysian dessert Bubur cacar which is prepared from sweet potatoes, yam, coconut milk and pandan leaves. It can be served hot or cold as per your liking. - 116.339
Bananas With Coconut Passion Cream
For those who are looking for a healthy dessert, try Bananas in coconut milk. This dessert is not just sweet but tangy as well. This is also a low sugar recipe. Watch the video for more details. - 112.624
After waiting for a long time, we finally get to see an English video by Panlasang Pinoy and that too it’s a traditional Filipino rice cake. His English is actually good enough and the rice cakes are mouth-watering. While he gives his detailed recipe and... - 108.135
Thinking what to make for Easter? Here, the chef is making a very delicious Easter dessert " Baklava". It is not only tasty but quite simple to make. Watch this video and learn how to make this dessert at home. - 104.878
Sweet Sushi Raw Food Dessert
1. For the filling, in a food processor jar, add macadamia nuts, coconut, honey, sea salt and vanilla powder. Process to combine.
2. For the dipping sauce, in a large bowl, combine orange juice, lime juice, ginger, honey and coconut aminos. Mix... - 101.064
Banana Fritters With Sesame Seeds
Banana fritters with sesame seeds is hot, crispy and a great indulgence. Serve hot Banana fritters with sesame seeds on top of vanilla ice cream and see how it tastes. Heavenly!! If you have ever tried it, I suggest you do it today or you will regret!! - 100.157
Qataieyf - Ramdan Pancakes
1. In a bowl mix together all the dry ingredients together.
2. Slowly add in the warm water and continue mixing. Keep adding water to the mix until it reaches a liquid form that is suitable for pouring.
3. Cover the mixture and place in a... - 98.9724
No-bake Chocolate Fudge Tart
No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Tart is a quick and easy dessert recipe that makes use of semi-sweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate, and an Oreo chocolate pie crust. If you haven’t tried one before, now is the right time to try to make one, because each yummy... - 95.9835
Do you have a craving for a pastry? Try this Wonton pastry. It is easy to make and gets ready quickly. It has fried wanton decorated with cream and berries. It requires minimum preparation and can be made almost anytime. - 93.5889
Silken Tofu Dessert
Learn how to make Silken Tofu, a soft white mass from Asia, which is topped with sweet sauces and served as a dessert. Making tofu may sound easy but requires repeated practice sessions and the task is made more simple by our local chefs who give you the... - 87.1318
Almond Jelly With Fruit Cocktail
Almond Jelly with Fruit Cocktail is a dessert recipe well known in some parts of Asia. This has the consistency similar to most gelatin recipes. - 86.0023
Raw Treats And Sweets - Part 1: Introduction
What better way to green up your sweet treats than flavor them up using au natural ingredients like honey. With more and more people advocating the benefits of raw food, this dessert recipe surely tots up as a refreshing example. Trail this video to know how... - 68.8541
Raw Treats And Sweets - Part 2: Preparation
Transform your sinful sweet pleasure into a total healthy treat by going green! No, you don't have to make spinach ice cream or kale cookies. All you have to do is swap a few refined, synthetic ingredients with more natural ones and voila! you have a... - 68.796
You might find it difficult to eat some Thai food speciality due to its different style of eating. Whenever you eat this dessert, you just have to follow the chef in stirring and arranging the food just like in this video. Such great tips can help you try... - 62.8478
Warm, gooey, and delicious, homemade cookie make for sinful indulgence in themselves. Big Bear Ron shares a fail-proof cookie recipe that is dense in flavors and textures. Thus delicious, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth cookie is surely worth a try. - 59.9919
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 2: Cooking
Brazil nuts add satisfying crunch and unique flavor to any cookie. Not only do they contribute to amp up the crispiness of cookie, but also offers myriad benefits to the health. Tempting to the core, this bikie promises the crunch of nut till the last bite.... - 57.4391
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 1: Preparation
Are you nuts about cookie? Then you surely won't mind adding some extra crunch to these delicious bikies with flavorful Brazil nuts. Satisfying and flavorful, Brazil nuts are the star of this delectable confections. Stream this video to know all about how to... - 57.3958
Complete Oriental Dinner With Soup, Salad & Dessert
To get a taste of oriental food you no more have to visit a restaurant! Bale Dave presents a complete oriental dinner platter with gourmet mushroom soup, green salad, baked tempura and strawberry dessert. The oriental platter would just look complete with you... - 56.9067
Savory Mushrooms And Sweet Snow Fungus Dessert - Part 1: Preparation
Everything about the Chinese are exotic and so are their desserts. This crispy mushroom and snow fungus treat is quite an indulgence for the taste buds. Simple to make and good to eat, this Chinese dessert can be made a part of your special feast. A sure-fire... - 55.6372
Eggless Coconut Crumb Cake
This coconut crumb cake is the delicious pick to finish off any meal or to serve at a tea-party. The recipe is easy to make. A must try for coconut lovers. - 54.5985
Oriental Dinner Menu - Soup, Salad And Dessert
How many times have you tried making Oriental dishes in your kitchen but couldn't get it right? Bale Dave has made to perfection gourmet mushroom soup, salad greens, baked tempura and strawberry dessert in an easy way that would entice you to try it out as... - 49.9665
Apple And Fig Crumble
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F/ 190° C
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a saucepan, cover figs with water and bring to a boil on a medium flame.
4. Reduce the flame and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
5. In the... - 49.8527
Raisin And Rice Pudding
1) In a saucepan, add water to bring a boil over high heat.
2) Add rice to the boiling water.
3) Reduce heat and simmer this for another 30 minutes.
4) Add milk and raisins to the rice.
5) Increase heat and again allow this to boil.
6) Again reduce... - 48.9138
Kolak Pisang, is a smooth dessert made with banana and palm fruit. Palm sugar is a special ingredient, authentically Javanese palm sugar is used. Kolak pisang is a much loved dessert in Indonesia and neighboring countries. - 48.8685
Tropical Sherbet Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325°
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine coconut, nuts and melted margarine or butter and transfer to a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and up sides to form a firm even crust.
4. Bake in the... - 48.4923
Solar Cooked Coconut Macaroons
Crispy macaroons done in the solar cooker. These golden brown delights turn out nicely! Due to the audio absence the video is non directional. Watch the video for more - 48.0867
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 48.0387
Sago Melon, is a south east Asian delicacy which can be easily converted into many other desserts from the region. Sago melon is unexpectedly surprising in the way it refreshes and gives a punch to the lazy mind. An easy to make and energizing dessert,... - 48.036
1) Soak yeast in warm water with 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
2) Preheat hot oven to 375-400° F
2) Roast rice flour and white wheat flour lightly.
3) Mix yeast and coconut water to the flour. Knead the dough supple but not sticky.
4) Lightly... - 46.713
Pisang Goreng. Pisang is Banana and goreng is fried, so it becomes fried bananas. An asian delicacy, a wonderful snack or a dessert with various variations, can be used with cheese as well. - 46.3505
Coconut Peach Cobbler
Preheat oven to 400°.
Toss peaches with sugar, 1/2 cup coconut, and ginger for the filling.
Reserve 1 cup coconut for biscuit and topping.
Place fruit in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate or in a square baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Combine flour, baking powder,... - 46.1564
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow the cooking instruction mentioned on the package to cook spinach and drain off excess water.
3. Take a 10-inch skillet, melt butter, add mushroom and cook, stirring, on medium heat till mushrooms turn... - 46.0806
Carob Tofu Cream Pie
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) In a pre-baked and cooled 9 inch pie crust, pour this mixture.
3) Place the pie crust inside the refrigerator to chill down for at least 3 hours.
4) Alternately,... - 44.9497
Custard Rice Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 325° F.
2. Wash raisins, strain and set aside.
3. Grease a 2 quarter casserole dish with oil or unsalted butter.
4. Use a large sauce pan.
5. Heat the milk to below scalding point.
6. Stir in washed raisins.
7.... - 44.89
Coconut Fudge Crescent Tart
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in greased pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
Spread preserves evenly over bottom of crust.
Cover edge of... - 44.4317
Baked Apple Tapioca Pudding With Cream
Arrange apples in greased casserole (1 1/2 quart).
Dot with the butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
Mix remaining ingredients except cream in saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Pour over apples.
Cover and bake in... - 44.3595
Banana Split Pudding
To reserved pineapple liquid, add enough water to make 1-1/2 cups.
In large bowl, combine Eagle Brand Milk and pudding with reserved liquid.
Mix and beat well.
Chill 10 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon 1-1/2 cups pudding into 3-4 quart... - 44.3226
Rustic Autumn Fruit Tart
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add the flour, beating just until mixture forms a ball.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large bowl, combine apples and pear.
Inasmall bowl, combine the cornstarch and spices;... - 43.9605
1 Prepare the Ginger Honey dressing.
2 Pare mangoes, remove the seeds and slice the fruit thinly.
3 Drain the syrup from the pineapple (save to sweeten the fruit punch); quarter pineapple slices.
4 Peel bananas and slice diagonally.
5 Line a large... - 43.861
Rhubarb And Strawberry Breakfast Crisp
Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
Place the chopped rhubarb and strawberries in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with the flour and sugar and toss to combine.
Bake for 10 minutes.
For the topping, mix the muesli, flour and sugar together in a large bowl, add the... - 43.6147
1. Generaously butter the base and sides of a medium size slow-cooker or crock pot.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs, sugar, lemon rind and vanilla and whisk lighly until well blended.
3. Gently stir in the rice and... - 43.477
Put the cornflakes briefly into a low oven to ensure they are crisp and dry, then crush them fairly finely.
Beat the butter and sugar together until light, then beat in the melted chocolate.
Sift the flour and cocoa together and stir into the mixture.
Finally... - 43.2418
1. Wash the apples and pat them dry. Insert a small wooden skewer or toothpick into the stalk end of each apple.
2. Grease a baking try with oil or line it with butter paper.
3. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine all the other... - 43.1607
1. Pre heat an oven to 375° F.
2. Grease a 1-11/2 quart casserole with oil or unsalted butter.
3. Cut 4 squares of butter paper to cover the molds.
4. Use a medium clean bowl.
5. To the flour, add brown sugar. Rub together with fingers... - 42.249
1.Remove the peach skin and cut each in half.
2.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3.Combine ground almonds with icing sugar, soft butter, lemon rind.
4.Add orange juice and mix well to make into a creamy paste.
5.Make 8 equal balls of the... - 42.2278
Banana Cream Dessert
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together bananas, sugar, salt, pineapple juice, lemon juice and ginger. Mix well.
2) Fold in cream.
3) Pour the mixture in the freezing tray, scrapping the sides.
4) Place the tray, in the freezer compartment... - 42.1961
Honey Spice Apple
1) Preheat the microwave.
2) Core the inside of apples, remove the middle skin to prevent the splitting by heating.
3) Now, stuff the apple with raisins first,.
4) Stuff then the cinnamon, and honey mixture into the core of apples.
5)... - 42.1496
Stovetop Rice Pudding
1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients, except Vanilla Extract.
2. Place on a medium flame and heat to boiling point.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture thickens to coat the back of the spoon.
Take off... - 42.0435
1) In a saucepan, heat coconut milk and cook bananas in it until very soft.
2) Add sugar.
3) In a cup, mix cornstarch and water, stir into the banana mixture.
4) Simmer and stir continuously until thickened.
5) Add vanilla and coloring.
6)... - 41.9848
Simple Buckwheat Cakes
1) Take a bowl and sift the flour, salt and baking powder together into it.
2) Add the shortening along with the molasses to it.
3) Mix it well by beating.
4) Take a griddle and grease it slightly.
5) Heat the griddle and bake the mixture in it... - 41.6251
Pacific Fruit Bonita Banana And Sweet Potato Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan bring sweet potatoes to a boil in water to cover.
3. Add salt and simmer 30-35 minutes until tender.
4. Peel and slice about l/4 inch thick.
5. Slice bananas and combine with orange juice.... - 41.4579
In a small saucepan, simmer the dates in the water until the dates are soft.
Mash together with a fork until it's like a pulp then cool completely.
In a medium sized bowl, put the oats, the sifted flour and butter.
Using your finger tips rub the butter until... - 41.3494
1. Mix cornflour with a little cold milk to a smooth paste.
2. Boil half the milk. Add half the sugar.
3. Pour over cornflour paste stirring well.
4. Return to fire and cook till thick.
5. When thick remove and pass through a colander on to ice cold water.
6.... - 41.2387
Watermelon Fruit Basket
1)Mark a line lengthwise around top one-third of watermelon and mark a 2-inch-wide strip across top of watermelon, connecting at the lengthwise line, for handle of basket.
2)Cut out and remove large sections, using a sharp knife, to form basket... - 41.2182
Cardamom Date Pudding
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend well.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, pour the mixture to heat up over medium flame.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil, by continuously stirring.
4) Reduce heat and simmer the liquid for... - 41.1915
1. Remove the seeds from the cardamom pods, crush them with pestle and mortar
2. In a pan, add plums, sugar, five tablespoons of water and crushed cardamom and allow to boil
3. Turn the heat down, cook for ten minutes till the plums become very soft
4.... - 41.0988
Line one Swiss roll tin or 30 cm/12 inch square baking-sheet with non-stick silicone paper.
In a large saucepan, gently melt the butter with the syrup and sugar.
Stir in the flour, sifted with the ginger, then add the lemon rind and brandy.
Spoon 4 generous... - 41.0803
Sweet Potato Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Mash the potatoes till very smooth.
3) Butter a 9-inch pie plate.
4) In a bowl, combine mashed potatoes, salt, sugar and coconut cream.
5) Remove the mixture on a pie plate.
6) Bake in the oven for 20... - 40.8783
Wash and dry figs and chop them into pieces.
Soak them in enough water to cover the pieces for 4 to 5 hours.
Grate khoya and keep aside.
Place the pan of figs on fire along with the water in which they were soaked.
Add cashewnuts and one tablespoon ghee.
Cook... - 40.8612
Cooled Orange Ice
1. In a small saucepan, make a syrup by boiling sugar and water for 5 minutes.
2. Allow the syrup to cool
3. Stir in the orange and lemon juices and grated rinds.
4. Let cool and flavors of rind infuse into the syrup.
5. Strain the syrup into a... - 40.5344
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 310 degrees.
2) Grease a 1/2-pint baking dish properly and sprinkle the rice and sugar all over the base.
3) Pour in the milk, stir once to mix well, and dot the surface with butter pieces.
4) Place the... - 40.4656
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Place butter and caster sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Fold flour mixture and vanilla essence into butter mixture. Stir in... - 40.4054
Homemade Toffee Apples
1. Prepare a large amount of boiling water which is enough to soak the apples in.
2. Set aside a baking tray with butter paper on it.
3. In a large bowl, soak the apples in the boiling water in batches. This will remove the waxy... - 40.1477
1) Peel mango, and slice the flesh into small chunks.
2) Heat some water, and sprinkle it with gelatin to make it fluffy.
3) Stir to dissolve it completely, then combine with all other ingredients, including mango.
4) Pour into 6... - 39.9382
One Crust Pastry Shell
Cut shortening and butter into flour and salt using pastry blender until particles resemble coarse crumbs or small peas.
Combine water and food coloring.
Sprinkle over flour mixture while stirring with fork, until particles are just moist enough to cling... - 39.9065
1) Pare the oranges, gently remove all the yellow pith.
2) Slice each one across into 4-5 rounds.
3) In a large shallow bowl, put the round slices.
4) Mix together the sugar, raisins, nutmeg or cinnamon, rose water, lemon juice, and Grand Marnier, pour... - 39.7603
Apple Spice Ice Cream
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients and thoroughly blend.
2) Place the bowl inside refrigerator to chill for couple of hours.
3) Serve as a topping on apple or orange cake. - 39.4322
Fruits In Syrup
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar and water.
2) Cook until the mix is syrupy.
3) Cool and then add the sherry and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) In a large mixing bowl, combine the orange sections, pineapple cubes and lichees. Toss well.
5) On the fruits,... - 39.4172
Apple Peanut Crumble
1.In a bowl, put sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg and add margarine or butter, peanut butter with crumbled pastry and mix all well.
2.In a slow cooker, place apple and pour the bowl mixture.
3.Close the cokker and put it on LOW... - 39.3809
Butter a baking tray of adequate size for the sheets of dough and with sides at least 2 inches high.
Pile up 4 sheets of dough and brush liberally with butter.
Repeat, buttering every fourth sheet, until the pile is 1 inch high.
Spread evenly with nuts.
Again... - 39.3277
1.Grease an ice-cream tin with oil.
2.In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar and milk.
3.Put saucepan on a low flame and stir till the sugar dissolves. Then increase the flame and boil for 5 minutes.
4.Pour the mixture into a... - 39.1973
This is one of my favorite dishes to get at Dim Sum. It's light and has an amazing texture due to the combination of gelatin and evaporated milk. - 39.0517
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a shallow pan, place the peeled bananas.
3) From the top of each banana, cut a thin wedge-shaped piece, lengthwise.
4) In a small bowl, combine butter, lemon juice and sugar.
5) In each banana... - 38.6592
Mint Tangerine Sherbet
1. Use a blender or food processor with whipping blade attached in a medium size jar.
2. Combine frozen fruit juices, honey, mint and peel in the jar. Close the lid.
3. Pulse until ingredients are well blended.
4. Pour the sherbet in an... - 38.531
1) In a saucepan, heat water along with sugar, until sugar melts leave it cool.
2) Add coconut milk and almond extract to the sugar syrup.
3) Pour the mixture in the freezing tray, scrapping the sides.
4) Place the tray, in the freezer... - 38.2829
Ginger Sweet Potato Quiche
1. Roll out pastry to 3 mm/1/8 in thick and use to line a greased, deep 23 cm/9 in tart tin. Chill for 30 minutes, then prick base and sides of pastry case with a fork, line with nonstick baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6... - 38.1066
Tapioca Fruit Salad
Drain and reserve all juices except from orange and cherries.
You need 4 cups of juice (add water if necessary) Cook pudding only and fruit juice until it comes to a boil.
Cool and pour over the fruit.
Chill. - 37.9233
1 Pare pears; quarter, core and slice thin.
2 In a medium-size frying pan,melt butter or margarine ; stir in sugar, ginger, water and lemon juice; heat to boiling.
3 Add pear slices and toss to coat with the syrup mixture; cover.
4 Cook for 5 minutes,... - 37.8537
Mix farina in bowl with 1/4 cup softened butter.
Cover with milk and refrigerate overnight.
Stir several times.
When ready to bake, add remaining butter and enough flour to make dough hold its shape.
Mix nuts, sugar, and rosewater.
Make small cones out of... - 37.8504
Blueberry Lime Jam
Crush berries, one layer at a time in a large sauce pot.
Combine crushed berries and pectin.
Bring to a rolling boil, stirring frequently.
Add lime juice, grated lime peel and sugar.
Return to a rolling boil; boil hard for 1 minute, stirring... - 37.6961
Avocado Ice Cream
Avocado Ice Cream Recipe: The direct translation for avocado in Burmese is butter fruit. Avocados always reminds me of a treat we used to eat in Burma and one that I particularly enjoy, an avocado shake. It was simply made with ripe avocado, milk, a little... - 37.6501
Soy Maple Walnut Ice Cream
1) In your blender, add all ingredients and blend properly.
2) Add walnuts to the mixture and stir well.
3) In a freezer, pour the mixture.
4) Place the freezer inside the frozen zone of your refrigerator and allow to freeze for several... - 37.6359
Brown Sugar Bananas
1. Cut the bananas in half lengthwise and sprinkle with lemon juice on all sides.
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan and add the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and orange juice. Stir over gentle heat until the sugar dissolves into a syrup.
3. Add the banana... - 37.3445
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine, then stir in the graham cracker crumbs and sugar, keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix the applesauce and allspice together.
4) In a 6-ounce custard cup, spoon... - 37.3042
1) In a saucepan, mix cornstarch and sugar, and heat on low flame.
2) Steadily add in coconut milk.
3) Continue to cook on low heat, stirring frequently, until thickened,
4) In buttered pan. Pour the hot mixture and sprinkle coconut on top.... - 37.1809
Fruit Cup Dessert
1) In a saucepan, heat orange juice, water, sugar and cinnamon until syrup is formed.
2) Let it cool for some time.
3) In a bowl, combine the fruits and syrup. Chill for 1 hour.
4) Serve in sherbet cups, sprinkle nuts on the top. - 37.1453
Hickory Nut Candy
1. Butter a tin.
2. In a pan, boil sugar and water.
3. Boil till it becomes thick enough to spin a thread, when tested in cold water.
4. Remove from fire.
5. Add flavoring and nuts and stir until mixture turns white.
6. Allow the mixture... - 37.099
Hot Semolina With Sultanas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 335 degrees.
2) Rinse a saucepan with cold water (so as to prevent sticking) and heat the milk in it very gently.
3) Sprinkle the semolina into the hot milk, stirring constantly.
4) Take the pan off the... - 36.3356
Easy Brown Rice Pudding
In a large saucepan, stir together the pudding mix and milk.
Cook on the pudding package.
Remove the pudding from the heat and stir in the nutmeg and cinnamon.
Then stir in the rice.
Spoon the pudding into dessert dishes.
Serve warm or chilled. - 36.2831
Butterscotch Baked Apples
1. Core the apples almost to the bottom, pare them about halfway down from the end of the stem and let stand on a shallow 13"X9"X2" baking dish
2. In a small bowl, mix butterscotch topping, cereal nad walnuts and add this moxture into the centre of the... - 36.2369
1. After peeling, coring and slicing the apples put them in water and lemon juice to stop them browning.
2. Combine together the granola, half the sugar and the butter.
3. In the bottom of a greased baking dish lay the apple slices and sprinkle with... - 35.9093
1. Remove the skin of avocados and pull out its pits.
2. Dice them finely.
3. Take a lime or lemon and cut out a thin slice from its middle. Bifurcate the slices into 6 small wedges and keep them aside.
4. Squeeze the fruit and add its juice to the... - 35.8135