- » Asian Vegetarian Appetizer
Asian Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian vegetarian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian vegetarian appetizer recipes.
Cool And Spicy Cucumber And Iceberg Salad
Sometimes minimal processing of ingredients produce a very high quality dish like this Cool and Spicy Cucumber and Iceberg Salad. In this video Vegan Chef Alan demonstrates the method of preparing this classy salad. He also shares some secrets about the... - 146.327
Crispy Baked Tofu
For a cold winter night, there is nothing more comforting than a plate of baked tofu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation with a few simple ingredients. Balsamic vinegar infuses the tofu with spicy... - 128.376
Vegetable Spring Rolls
In a mood to have some Chinese appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make spring rolls. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with chilli sauce or ketchup. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 123.792
Mahi Mahi With Spicy Thai Mango Sauce
The spicy Thai chili mango sauce over the grilled firm fish immediately transports you to an exotic tropical island. You can almost see the sunshine radiating out of it and warming your soul. The fantastic sweet-tart and spicy flavor of the sauce goes so well... - 122.223
While we were shooting season four this summer, we dropped by Candle 79 â NYC's sensational vegan restaurant. This appetizer could not be any easier or any more delicious. Try it. - 118.894
Goi Du Du
If salads is your latest obsession, then do try goi du du. Goi dudu is a Vietnamese Papaya Salad which tastes amazingly delicious and refreshing. Made by combining green papaya with a variety of herbs, nuts and seasoning, the salad tastes just divine and is... - 118.799
Asian Style Hummus
However you make the hummus it is a delicious and nutritious appetizer. It goes well with chips, pita bread, or vegetables such as carrots, sliced red and green peppers, cucumbers and celery or any other veggie you can dip into a spread. It is one of the... - 118.587
A great finger food that children love. I always have a package or two of firm tofu in my freezer, so a perfect replacement for beef or chicken in any recipe is just a quick thaw away! Freezing tofu is an easy way to give the tofu the texture and flavor... - 113.836
Asian Style Tempered Tomato And Coconut Soup
1. Score an ‘x” on each tomato and place in a large saucepan.
2. Cover with just enough water to come up to about 3/4ths of the tomatoes.
3. Bring to the boil and simmer until the tomato skins are wrinkled and the tomatoes are cooked... - 112.827
Grilled Vegetables Salad With Asian Dressing
1. Cut eggplant into slices, cover them liberally with salt, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes rinse eggplant slices and set them aside.
3. Preheat grill to high.
4. On a plate lay zucchini, pepper, and tomato.... - 112.677
Christmas Special Tofu With Spinach
This is a Christmas Special recipe. It's something different from the regular recipes. You can serve this appetizer to your friends and family and I'm sure they will love it. - 112.481
Vegetarian Won Ton Soup
Vegetarians who want to try out appetizing food with Chinese flavors, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Tamra Davis along with her Asian friend making wonton soup with lots of vegetables and other Asian flavors. Healthy and delicious a must feed... - 111.101
Winter Miso Mushroom Soup
Nothing could be more comforting than a warm bowl of mushroom soup on a cold winter night . The Chef gives an American twist to the classic Japanese miso soup. This nourishing Japanese soup takes only minutes to prepare and can be served for breakfast, lunch,... - 110.507
Vegetarian Korean Rice Pizza
Special family get together is almost here and you have no idea how to impress your guests? How about surprising and impressing them with your amazing culinary skills? Here is an amazing video that will ensure that your guests are left in awe! Watch and learn... - 105.101
Sesame Cucumber Salad
Sesame cucumber salad is a light and healthy dish ideal for weight watchers and foodies alike. The tempering of sesame gives a twist to cucumber to make it pleasant and mouth watering. Prepared with a handful of ingredients, this oriental delight can be... - 102.276
Bulanglang is a healthy dish consisting of different types of vegetables. There are different versions of Bulanglang; this particular recipe is the version from the province of Batangas.Making Bulanglang is quick and easy; all you need to do is boil water or... - 97.2909
Tofu Wonton Bites With A Chili Honey Dip
An Asian inspired platter of tofu wrapped in a crispy wanton skin can be the perfect ice breaker in a party. Easy to make, this dish is done in a whiff with little effort. The crispy tofu bites lights up the platter and palate alike and is a perfect recipe... - 91.2343
Raw Vegetable Spring Rolls
Attention all the raw food lovers! here's a great recipe that perfectly matches the parameters of your raw diet. Watch this video to know how you can prepare these easy and totally scrumptious raw vegetable spring rolls at home. - 83.8861
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
What was your favorite coup as a kid? If it was Sweet corn coup, then you are going to love this! Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to correctly prepare this soup pack. Instantly prepared, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 81.9442
Fresh Date And Apple Chutney
Looking for a yummy side dish that will go well with almost everything? Then try the chutney recipe detailed in this video. You are sure to love it! - 81.2284
Creamy Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup
Need a bowlful of vegetable goodness to chase your winter chills away? Then this velvety, flavorful , budget-friendly dinner recipe truly makes for an indulgent treat. This good-for-you soup comes stacked with goodness of coconut and butternut squash and... - 79.4293
Classic Coconut Curry Soup
If you are on the go but want to sip a soup, try making this Classic Coconut Curry Soup. This is a very simple and easy soup to make and involves no cooking at all. It is a tasty and healthy soup which gets ready in no time. - 72.4523
Raw Vegetable Kebabs
Looking for an appetizer that fits the parameters of your raw food diet? This video is just apt for you. Chef Dorothy demonstrates a step wise procedure to prepare these delicious Raw Vegetable Kebabs. - 66.0502
Complete Oriental Dinner With Soup, Salad & Dessert
To get a taste of oriental food you no more have to visit a restaurant! Bale Dave presents a complete oriental dinner platter with gourmet mushroom soup, green salad, baked tempura and strawberry dessert. The oriental platter would just look complete with you... - 60.1009
Green Beans With Coconut And Popped Rice
1) In a small bowl, place the dried coconut, if using and soak in 1/3 cup boiling water for at least 15 minutes. Drain well.
2) In a large pot, bring 5 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
3) Add the beans and coarse salt to boil rapidly... - 50.4852
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5406
1.Prepare lettuce, tomatoes, capers and red pepper by cleaning and chopping.
2.In a bowl, put prepared lettuce, red pepper, eggs, tomatoes, capers, black olives.
3.Toast the bread and rub with garlic cloves.
4.Take a screw top jar and... - 49.1304
Bring plenty of water to boil in a large pan and remove from heat.
Plunge cabbage into boiling hot water and leave for 10 minutes.
Remove from water, press well to drain and chop finely.
Heat oil in a pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute for 2... - 48.9281
Indonesian Peanut Butter Soup
1.Take a soup kettle, add the oil and warm it.
2.Saute the garlic and ginger,stir till garlic is tender and ginger is fragrant.
3.At this point, add the onions and peppers and saute for 5 minutes, till peppers are colored
4. Add peanut butter and water... - 48.7967
Cream Of Barley Soup
The Cream of Barley Soup works well in Winters. Top it with generous seasoning and take a hot sip to beat winter blues. - 48.7281
1) In a large heatproof bowl, place the bean sprouts.
2) Pour in boiling water to cover and let stand for 2 minutes.
3) Drain the sprouts and rinse in cold water. Drain well and transfer on paper towels to dry. Wrap and refrigerate.
4)... - 48.7022
1) In a 2 pint bowl, place the vegetables along with 1/2 pint of hot water.
2) On high power, cook covered for 8 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
3) With a slotted spoon, remove the vegetables.
4) In a blender, puree them until smooth.
5) To... - 48.3451
3 Bean Soup
1. In individual saucepans, cover the beans in sufficient water and allow them to soak overnight.
2. Cook the beans separately in their individual saucepans by simmering on a medium flame, until they are fork tender.
3. Make sure to check the... - 48.0628
Spicy Curried Zucchini Soup
1.Put kettle on heat, add oil and saute the onion, garlic and apple till soft
2. Now add the curry and cayenne, saute till they release the fragrance
3.Add water and bring soup to a boil,and pour the rice and add the zucchini.
4.Simmer for 10 minutes,... - 47.9237
Green Lentil Soup
1) In lots of cold water, wash the lentils and drain thoroughly.
2) In a very large oven-safe bowl, combine the lentils, onion, celery and butter.
3) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes, stirring in between.
4) To this, add the... - 47.8875
Lentil Onion Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, margarine, garlic and pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until tomato... - 47.6106
1.In a pan, put wine and whey on medium flame and let it boil.
2.Put iceberg lettuce, green lettuce, spring onions, garlic, coriander leaves, mint, marjoram, chives, potatoes, cream and let it boil on high flame.
3.Add a sprinkling of salt and boil... - 47.5177
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.47
Spicy Pumpkin Soup
Wash pumpkin, peel and chop roughly.
Melt butter in a non-stick pan over low heat.
Add onion and saute for about 3 minutes.
Add pumpkin, ginger and spice powders and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour and salt.
Pour in stock gradually, stirring all the while... - 47.4613
Barley Tomato Soup
1. Wash and cut the carrots, peppers and tomatoes into similar size small dices.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, heat the oil over a lot flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the spices sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 47.1959