- » Asian Vegetarian Appetizer
Asian Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian vegetarian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian vegetarian appetizer recipes.
Asian Style Fusion Salad
Whether you are a salad person or not, this Asian Style Fusion Salad is a great meal for trying. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. It is full of fresh and crisp vegetables that make it refreshing and full of vital nutrients and anti-... - 137.331
Cool And Spicy Cucumber And Iceberg Salad
Sometimes minimal processing of ingredients produce a very high quality dish like this Cool and Spicy Cucumber and Iceberg Salad. In this video Vegan Chef Alan demonstrates the method of preparing this classy salad. He also shares some secrets about the... - 135.196
Crispy Baked Tofu
For a cold winter night, there is nothing more comforting than a plate of baked tofu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation with a few simple ingredients. Balsamic vinegar infuses the tofu with spicy... - 130.769
Warm Bean Sprout Salad
Regional dishes have their own specialty. Some are complex and some are very easy, like this Warm Bean Sprout Salad from Philippines. Watch this video to learn this juicy salad mad made with four ingredients. - 126.054
Spicy Vegetable Salad
If you want to spice up your meal, then watch this excellent video. The video shows an interesting way to involve kids to make a simple yet appetizing salad. So see this video and have great fun to make this healthy salad for a relaxing holiday brunch and... - 118.47
Toni marinates her tofu then bakes in the flavor. Great on sandwiches and in salads. - 117.421
Asian-style Raw Vegan Noodle Salad
This Asian-themed noodle salad, with fresh organic vegetables is not only vegan but also gluten free. This is a favorite at potluck parties and summer picnics and is a great way to clean up your fridge of leftover veggies. - 117.043
Asian Style Hummus
However you make the hummus it is a delicious and nutritious appetizer. It goes well with chips, pita bread, or vegetables such as carrots, sliced red and green peppers, cucumbers and celery or any other veggie you can dip into a spread. It is one of the... - 116.964
These make a delicious appetizer served with icy cold beer or cocktails any time of the year. - 116.203
While we were shooting season four this summer, we dropped by Candle 79 â NYC's sensational vegan restaurant. This appetizer could not be any easier or any more delicious. Try it. - 115.557
Asian Cabbage Salad
Why not try an Asian style cabbage salad with plenty of sesame seeds. Watch this excellent video that displays great slicing techniques too. Great salad for all occasions with a sweet and sour dressing. Make this appetizing salad and would surely be delighted! - 111.801
Vegan Tofu Fried Fingers
Looking for a vegan recipe that is yummy and would not make you miss chicken? Then give the tofu fingers described in this video a go. This easy appetizers is so tasty that you would not even think about missing chicken! - 111.583
Grilled Vegetables Salad With Asian Dressing
1. Cut eggplant into slices, cover them liberally with salt, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes rinse eggplant slices and set them aside.
3. Preheat grill to high.
4. On a plate lay zucchini, pepper, and tomato.... - 111.129
A great finger food that children love. I always have a package or two of firm tofu in my freezer, so a perfect replacement for beef or chicken in any recipe is just a quick thaw away! Freezing tofu is an easy way to give the tofu the texture and flavor... - 110.485
Winter Miso Mushroom Soup
Nothing could be more comforting than a warm bowl of mushroom soup on a cold winter night . The Chef gives an American twist to the classic Japanese miso soup. This nourishing Japanese soup takes only minutes to prepare and can be served for breakfast, lunch,... - 110.453
Asian Style Tempered Tomato And Coconut Soup
1. Score an ‘x” on each tomato and place in a large saucepan.
2. Cover with just enough water to come up to about 3/4ths of the tomatoes.
3. Bring to the boil and simmer until the tomato skins are wrinkled and the tomatoes are cooked... - 109.609
Vegetarian Won Ton Soup
Vegetarians who want to try out appetizing food with Chinese flavors, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Tamra Davis along with her Asian friend making wonton soup with lots of vegetables and other Asian flavors. Healthy and delicious a must feed... - 107.88
Vegetarian Korean Rice Pizza
Special family get together is almost here and you have no idea how to impress your guests? How about surprising and impressing them with your amazing culinary skills? Here is an amazing video that will ensure that your guests are left in awe! Watch and learn... - 101.727
Christmas Special Tofu With Spinach
This is a Christmas Special recipe. It's something different from the regular recipes. You can serve this appetizer to your friends and family and I'm sure they will love it. - 100.766
Sesame Cucumber Salad
Sesame cucumber salad is a light and healthy dish ideal for weight watchers and foodies alike. The tempering of sesame gives a twist to cucumber to make it pleasant and mouth watering. Prepared with a handful of ingredients, this oriental delight can be... - 100.595
Vegetable Spring Rolls
In a mood to have some Chinese appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make spring rolls. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with chilli sauce or ketchup. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 100.051
Oriental Tempeh And Rice Soup
Have you been searching for some delicious vegan soup recipes? Look now further, we've got some right here for you. Watch the chef prepare this yummy Oriental Tempeh and Rice Soup which is truly delectable and the best part is that its vegan. Watch this video... - 99.9567
Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup Part 1 – Cooking The Vegetables
Here is a healthy and filling soup you are going to love! Vegan chicken noodle soup is an easy to make soup which can be served as an appetizer. This video is in two parts and this is the first part. Watch the video for the step-by-step instructions. - 99.0802
Bulanglang is a healthy dish consisting of different types of vegetables. There are different versions of Bulanglang; this particular recipe is the version from the province of Batangas.Making Bulanglang is quick and easy; all you need to do is boil water or... - 95.7336
Goi Du Du
If salads is your latest obsession, then do try goi du du. Goi dudu is a Vietnamese Papaya Salad which tastes amazingly delicious and refreshing. Made by combining green papaya with a variety of herbs, nuts and seasoning, the salad tastes just divine and is... - 93.1423
Mahi Mahi With Spicy Thai Mango Sauce
The spicy Thai chili mango sauce over the grilled firm fish immediately transports you to an exotic tropical island. You can almost see the sunshine radiating out of it and warming your soul. The fantastic sweet-tart and spicy flavor of the sauce goes so well... - 92.5573
Why not make a healthy appetizing cabbage soup on a cold winter day. Look at this super simple recipe for a delicious soup that would surely be a hit with your family. Try out this interesting way to eat your cabbage with this delicious soup to enjoy. - 90.8036
Tofu Wonton Bites With A Chili Honey Dip
An Asian inspired platter of tofu wrapped in a crispy wanton skin can be the perfect ice breaker in a party. Easy to make, this dish is done in a whiff with little effort. The crispy tofu bites lights up the platter and palate alike and is a perfect recipe... - 89.5333
Classic Coconut Curry Soup
If you are on the go but want to sip a soup, try making this Classic Coconut Curry Soup. This is a very simple and easy soup to make and involves no cooking at all. It is a tasty and healthy soup which gets ready in no time. - 85.0855
Raw Vegetable Spring Rolls
Attention all the raw food lovers! here's a great recipe that perfectly matches the parameters of your raw diet. Watch this video to know how you can prepare these easy and totally scrumptious raw vegetable spring rolls at home. - 82.1494
Zucchini Crab Cakes
Hello all you Veggies out there. Chef Tina Jo has the perfect recipe for you. Check out the video of the healthy and delicious Zucchini Crab Cakes . Yes crab cakes made out of zucchini isn't that interesting or what? Definitely a recipe to try out. - 82.0127
Kale And Bok Choy Salad
All you health conscious people out there. Chef Tina Jo has the perfect salad for you to include in your diet. Check out the video of the healthy and tasty Kale and Bok Choy Salad. A great salad which can be prepared in just a couple of minutes. - 81.2537
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
What was your favorite coup as a kid? If it was Sweet corn coup, then you are going to love this! Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to correctly prepare this soup pack. Instantly prepared, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 80.3706
Fresh Date And Apple Chutney
Looking for a yummy side dish that will go well with almost everything? Then try the chutney recipe detailed in this video. You are sure to love it! - 79.524
Creamy Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup
Need a bowlful of vegetable goodness to chase your winter chills away? Then this velvety, flavorful , budget-friendly dinner recipe truly makes for an indulgent treat. This good-for-you soup comes stacked with goodness of coconut and butternut squash and... - 77.7876
Raw Vegetable Kebabs
Looking for an appetizer that fits the parameters of your raw food diet? This video is just apt for you. Chef Dorothy demonstrates a step wise procedure to prepare these delicious Raw Vegetable Kebabs. - 64.3607
Complete Oriental Dinner With Soup, Salad & Dessert
To get a taste of oriental food you no more have to visit a restaurant! Bale Dave presents a complete oriental dinner platter with gourmet mushroom soup, green salad, baked tempura and strawberry dessert. The oriental platter would just look complete with you... - 56.9067
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 50.6049
Bring plenty of water to boil in a large pan and remove from heat.
Plunge cabbage into boiling hot water and leave for 10 minutes.
Remove from water, press well to drain and chop finely.
Heat oil in a pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute for 2... - 50.3823
Russian Salad With Fresh Peaches
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, scallions, parsley, salt and pepper to blend well. Place aside covered.
2) In a saucepan, pour in sufficient salted water to boil the carrots, green beans and peas one at a time,... - 49.5991
Indonesian Peanut Butter Soup
1.Take a soup kettle, add the oil and warm it.
2.Saute the garlic and ginger,stir till garlic is tender and ginger is fragrant.
3.At this point, add the onions and peppers and saute for 5 minutes, till peppers are colored
4. Add peanut butter and water... - 49.484
Cream Of Barley Soup
The Cream of Barley Soup works well in Winters. Top it with generous seasoning and take a hot sip to beat winter blues. - 49.311
1.Prepare lettuce, tomatoes, capers and red pepper by cleaning and chopping.
2.In a bowl, put prepared lettuce, red pepper, eggs, tomatoes, capers, black olives.
3.Toast the bread and rub with garlic cloves.
4.Take a screw top jar and... - 49.2446
Green Beans With Coconut And Popped Rice
1) In a small bowl, place the dried coconut, if using and soak in 1/3 cup boiling water for at least 15 minutes. Drain well.
2) In a large pot, bring 5 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
3) Add the beans and coarse salt to boil rapidly... - 48.7112
Green Lentil Soup
1) In lots of cold water, wash the lentils and drain thoroughly.
2) In a very large oven-safe bowl, combine the lentils, onion, celery and butter.
3) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes, stirring in between.
4) To this, add the... - 48.6078
1) In a 2 pint bowl, place the vegetables along with 1/2 pint of hot water.
2) On high power, cook covered for 8 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
3) With a slotted spoon, remove the vegetables.
4) In a blender, puree them until smooth.
5) To... - 48.4568
Tomato Mushroom Soup
1.Slice tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, leek and celery.
2.Heat butter and cook mushrooms, onions, leek and celery gently.
3.Stir in lemon juice, herbs, stock and tomatoes and let the ingredients simmer for 30 minutes.
4.Pass the mixture... - 48.4416
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 48.0387
Spicy Curried Zucchini Soup
1.Put kettle on heat, add oil and saute the onion, garlic and apple till soft
2. Now add the curry and cayenne, saute till they release the fragrance
3.Add water and bring soup to a boil,and pour the rice and add the zucchini.
4.Simmer for 10 minutes,... - 48.0002
Pumpkin Soup With Pineapple
1) In a non- stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions and parsley.
2) Add pumpkin and pineapple, simmer for 10 minutes more, stirring continuously.
3) Add water, cover and simmer for 30 minutes more.
4) In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with... - 47.8951
Barley Tomato Soup
1. Wash and cut the carrots, peppers and tomatoes into similar size small dices.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, heat the oil over a lot flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the spices sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 47.7309
Hot And Sour Cucumber Salad
1)Peel the cucumbers and slice them very thinly.
2) In a salad bowl, prepare dressing by combining all ingredients except scallions and cucymber.
3 Mix well.
4) In the dressing toss the cucumbers along with minced scallions.
5)... - 47.6998
East Indian Rice Salad
1) In a large non-stick pan, heat oil and saute the bay leaf and onions for 5 minutes.
2) Mix in the carrots and saute for a further 5 minutes.
3) When the onions have browned and the carrots have become soft, add in the cooked rice, Swiss Chard,... - 47.6864
3 Bean Soup
1. In individual saucepans, cover the beans in sufficient water and allow them to soak overnight.
2. Cook the beans separately in their individual saucepans by simmering on a medium flame, until they are fork tender.
3. Make sure to check the... - 47.6199
Spicy Pumpkin Soup
Wash pumpkin, peel and chop roughly.
Melt butter in a non-stick pan over low heat.
Add onion and saute for about 3 minutes.
Add pumpkin, ginger and spice powders and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour and salt.
Pour in stock gradually, stirring all the while... - 47.5638
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.5317
1) In a large pot, add the lentils, water, bouillon cubes and Vegit seasoning together and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until the lentils are tender.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onions, until chopped medium-fine.
3) In a... - 47.1617
Empty the can of asparagus in a bowl.
Cut off asparagus tips and set aside.
Peel potatoes and cucumber; cut all the vegetables in small pieces.
Melt butter in a pan and fry vegetables.
Let it cook on low heat for a minute.
Cover and cook till... - 46.9951
Lentil Onion Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, margarine, garlic and pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until tomato... - 46.9329
Cucumber Yogurt Salad
1. Sprinkle cucumbers with coarse salt and let it stand with cover for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse cucumbers several times in cold water, drain well, squeezing our excess moisture with paper towels and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine yogurt,... - 46.7771
1.In a pan, put wine and whey on medium flame and let it boil.
2.Put iceberg lettuce, green lettuce, spring onions, garlic, coriander leaves, mint, marjoram, chives, potatoes, cream and let it boil on high flame.
3.Add a sprinkling of salt and boil... - 46.689
1) In a large heatproof bowl, place the bean sprouts.
2) Pour in boiling water to cover and let stand for 2 minutes.
3) Drain the sprouts and rinse in cold water. Drain well and transfer on paper towels to dry. Wrap and refrigerate.
4)... - 46.6835
1) In a large pot,cover lentils with 4 cups of water.
2) Allow to boil and cook for an hour.
3) Now add potatoes and carrots.
4) Cook further for 20 minutes or until vegetables are just cooked through.
5) Blend the oil and the flour... - 46.676
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion.
Cook for two minutes; add vegetables, warm water, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
When slightly cool, liquidise and pass it through a sieve.
Combine cornflour and milk and add it to the strained... - 46.6342
Oriental Spinach Salad
1) Rinse the spinach well, shake dry and let drain completely.
2) With a damp paper, wipe the mushrooms and slice into thin pieces.
3) Coarsely chop the eggs and set aside.
4) Thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal and set aside.
5)... - 46.5435
Black Bean Kebabs
1. In a large bowl soak the beans covered with cold water overnight and then in a colander rinse the beans well under cold running water.
2. In a large saucepan bring beans covered in fresh water to a boil vigorously for about 10 minutes, then lower... - 46.3723
1.Take a large bowl and put bulghur in it.
2.Stir in hot water and low it to stay for a while after covering.
3.Cut the vegetables and add them to the bulghur.
4.Make a mixture of oil, lemon juice and salt and drizzle it on the bulghur... - 46.3609
1) In a blender, puree the tomatoes thoroughly.
2) Into a very large ovenproof bowl, strain the pureed tomatoes.
3) To this, add all the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
4) On high power, cook covered, for 10 minutes or until the mixture starts boiling... - 46.1207
Curry Zucchini Soup
Heat butter in heavy saucepan or soup kettle.
Add onions and apples and cook, stirring frequently, until they are soft.
Sprinkle with curry powder, and stir and cook a few seconds.
Pour in the chicken broth.
Heat to boiling, drop in rice and zucchini.
Season... - 46.0897
Wash spinach in two or three changes of water.
Chop finely and place it in a pan on medium heat.
Cover for first five minutes for cooking.
Uncover and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until spinach is done.
Do not overcook or it will... - 45.6998
1) Wash the celery and parsley and chop nicely.
2) In a dry fry pan, add sesame seeds to toast for few minutes,
3) In a bowl, place chopped celery and parsley along with tofu, mayo, tamari, and spices.
4) Put toasted sesame seeds and... - 45.6123
1) Use a food chopper to grind garlic, celery, onion, green pepper, and cucumber.
2) Press through a sieve so that the juice comes out.
3) Add salt, ginger, turmeric, cumin seed, and chili powder over the vegetables and mix well.
4) Blend in tomato... - 45.6026
Oriental Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine by tossing.
2) In a small bowl, add pineapple juice, lime juice, honey, rind, and extract.
3) Stir well to blend the mixture.
4) Pour this juice mixture over the fruit mixture and toss well.
5)... - 45.509
1) Tear lettuce into medium-sized pieces.
2) Put the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
3) Put water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions, and pea pods over lettuce.
4) Before serving, add sprouts and peanuts on top.
5) In a bowl add oil,... - 45.3355
1) Soak beans overnight before cooking.
2) Add little oil to the water while soaking beans to soften it better.
3) Cook soybeans for at least an hour until tender before preparing the dish.
4) In a saucepan add 3 cups of water. Add... - 45.1114
Lemon And Spinach Soup
Having bought some fresh crusty bread on the way back home, I wanted a hearty soup to go with it. Going against my normal defaults, this is a 100% vegetarian soup. - 45.0836
Brandied Pumpkin Soup
Melt butter in a large deep saucepan.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally until transparent.
Blend in spices and chicken broth.
Bring to boil.
Blend in pumpkin and half and half.
Reduce heat and cook until soup is thoroughly heated, stirring... - 45.0485
Peel butternut, remove and discard seeds and chop flesh roughly.
Place butternut, apple, onion, garlic, bay leaf, herbs and stock in a pressure cooker and cook under pressure for 15 minutes.
Cool and remove bay leaf.
Transfer soup to a blender.
Add salt and... - 45.025
Cold Yogurt Soup
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the cucumber.
2. Pulse to chop finely but do not puree.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except the tomatoes.
4. Blend by pulsing in short bursts.
5. Tip into a bowl.
6. Stir in the tomatoes and season... - 45.0232
Watermelon Salad With Celery Nut Dressing
1)In a large bowl, take some cream cheese and beat until it turns fluffy.
2)Add mayonnaise to the cream cheese and blend well.
3)In another bowl, beat whipping cream until peaks begin to form.
4)Fold this cream into cream cheese mixture.
5)Add celery... - 44.9534
Dilled Split Peas
1) In a pot, combine the stock, water and split peas.
2) Bring to a boil, partially cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
3) Add the onions, carrots, celery, soy sauce and dill.
4) Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 30... - 44.9343
1) In cold water, rinse the lentils thoroughly.
2) In a very large bowl, combine the lentils, hot water and bay leaves.
3) On high power, cook this mixture uncovered, for 25 to 35 minutes, or until the mixture becomes a smooth paste.... - 44.9022
Earthy Miso Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine water, tamari and miso. Stir to blend. Keep aside for later use.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil on a medium flame.
3. When the water is boiling, add the chopped cabbage and... - 44.8914
Tomato Vegetable Ring
1) In a large bowl, pour 1/4 pint of the tomato juice.
2) On high power, cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until the juice starts boiling.
3) To this, add the agar agar and stir until dissolved well.
4) To this, now add the remaining tomato juice, lemon... - 44.8151
Yogurt Spinach Soup
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the frozen spinach and pour in the water and stock.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse 2 to 3 times, in short bursts, until well blended.
4. Tip the liquid into a... - 44.8073
Bean Soup With Pistou
Soak all the pulses separately in cold water overnight.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
Put in a large pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil; do not add salt at this stage.
Boil steadily for 10 minutes, then cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours or until... - 44.6072
Simply Good Vegetable Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato juice and water.
Stir in onion, carrots, zucchini, and cabbage.
Add undrained tomatoes, Splenda, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 44.5984
Chili Pumpkin Soup
1. In a heavy saucepan, warm oil over medium heat.
2. Add the flour and brewer's yeast; stir well.
3. Slightly lower the heat and stir for 2-3 minutes.
4. Gradually add milk and stir until smooth.
5. Add rest of the ingredients; stir and simmer on low... - 44.5752
Minted Melon Soup
1. Make a syrup of sugar and water by boiling over medium heat.
2. Add mint and basil to the syrup and simmer it for another 10 minutes thick and reduced.
3. Take pan off heat cover and cool for at least 2 hours
4. Then strain syrup and... - 44.5716
Asian Noodle Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, toss in the cellophane noodles along with the baby corn, mushrooms, broccoli, crrots, pea pods, wax beans, bell pepper and scallions. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, oil, Chinese sesame oil,... - 44.5508
1) With a knife, slice 4 to 6 mushrooms and keep them aside.
2) Coarsely chop the remaining mushrooms.
3) In a blender, puree the coarse pieces along with the onion, garlic and 1 pint of the hot stock.
4) Into a very large ovenproof... - 44.4522
Indonesian Fruit Salad
Pour drained pineapple juice into a small pan; add sugar and lemon juice.
Heat until sugar is dissolved.
Sprinkle lemon juice over apples and avocados to keep slices from turning brown.
Place fruits and vegetables in a large salad bowl.
Pour cooled... - 44.328
Spinach Timbales With Fonduta
Combine Fontina with milk in medium bowl.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
For timbales: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Generously butter two 6-cup muffin pans and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Wash spinach thoroughly and shake off excess water.
Melt 2 tablespoons... - 44.0811
Spicy Chickpea Balls
Put wheat in a medium-size bowl and pour 1/2 cup boiling water over.
Soak 1 hour.
Drain chickpeas and place in a food processor with wheat and rest of ingredients.
Season with salt and pepper.
Blend a few minutes until mixture becomes fairly smooth.
With your... - 43.9804
1) Mix all the ingredients of the sesame dressing to make the dressing.
2) To make the Asian coleslaw salad, toss the ingredients together.
3) Drizzle the sesame dressing.
4) Mix again.
6) Serve the Asian Coleslaw salad for... - 43.8561
Pumpkin Corn And Lime Soup
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring often, for 12 minutes, or until tender.
Add the cumin, cinnamon, salt, black pepper, and ground red pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds, or until... - 43.7661
Autumn Lentil Soup
1. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat, saute the onion, stirring occasionally, until it is soft and sautÃ© the garlic until it is fragrant.
2. Add the carrots, celery, red bell pepper, a pinch of salt, cover the pot and steam-saute... - 43.6773
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the onions to the hot butter
3. Sauté the onions till they are soft and transparent for four minutes
4. Add the pumpkins and potatoes to the mixture
5. Cook gently for four minutes for more
6. Pour the water... - 43.6573
No Oil Deli Salad
1. In a shallow stainless steel bowl or a glass or even container mix all the vegetables.
2. Pour vinegar and water on the vegetables. Keep it covered in the marinated state for 1 hour.
3. Stir in between to evenly coat the vegetables.
4.... - 43.1654