- » Asian Vegetable Soup
Asian Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian vegetable soup recipes.
Vegetable Soup : Part 1 - Preparation
Cold weather calls for a delicious and healthy vegetable soup with plenty of fresh vegetables. See this part 1 of the vegetable soup series that is very interesting and informative. Watch part 2 of this excellent series for the complete recipe. - 117.668
Vegetable Soup : Part 2 - Making
See this part 2 of the vegetables soup series that is a delightful treat for your eyes with plenty of fresh colorful vegetables. Watch this video and prepare this power packed heart warming soup for your family. - 117.368
Why not make a healthy appetizing cabbage soup on a cold winter day. Look at this super simple recipe for a delicious soup that would surely be a hit with your family. Try out this interesting way to eat your cabbage with this delicious soup to enjoy. - 116.387
Vegetarian Won Ton Soup
Vegetarians who want to try out appetizing food with Chinese flavors, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Tamra Davis along with her Asian friend making wonton soup with lots of vegetables and other Asian flavors. Healthy and delicious a must feed... - 111.101
Creamy Tomato Soup
Here is a simple soup to keep yourself warm. This Creamy tomato soup is a healthy and filling appetizer, which can be had either for lunch or dinner. A few sips of this soup a day is guaranteed to keep chills away. - 99.5176
Bulanglang is a healthy dish consisting of different types of vegetables. There are different versions of Bulanglang; this particular recipe is the version from the province of Batangas.Making Bulanglang is quick and easy; all you need to do is boil water or... - 97.2909
Healthy Chicken And Vegetable Soup
Healthy low calorie soups are the secrets to staying slim and healthy. Fitness and food expert Linda shows how to make a simple Chicken and Vegetable soup using typical Asian seasonings. Great way to charge up with nutrition and energy! - 82.2784
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
What was your favorite coup as a kid? If it was Sweet corn coup, then you are going to love this! Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to correctly prepare this soup pack. Instantly prepared, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 81.9442
Colorful Rice Noodle Soup - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
On days when you feel like being a little experiment in your kitchen, this lip-smacking soup should help your get started. This colorful soup not only makes for an excellent appetizer. But also adds colors and flavors to your dinner table. This video presents... - 76.7009
Colorful Rice Noodle Soup - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
There's something highly comforting about slurping down on a bowl of piping hot rice soup on hungry nights. Kimberly tweaks up the traditional rice soup by incorporating ingredients of different hues to the soup to make it a yummy fare. Try it at home and... - 76.3259
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
A chicken and Vegetable soup being demonstrated using fresh vegetables! A video that lacks quality, but the recipe is a winner! See the video and you'll know more. - 73.2833
This time Clyde is making Asian Pho using rice noodles, Chinese pork meat balls and many more interesting ingredients. He has kept his instructions very simple and easy to understand but has missed out mentioning the cooking times. Nevertheless you can easily... - 61.5707
Complete Oriental Dinner With Soup, Salad & Dessert
To get a taste of oriental food you no more have to visit a restaurant! Bale Dave presents a complete oriental dinner platter with gourmet mushroom soup, green salad, baked tempura and strawberry dessert. The oriental platter would just look complete with you... - 60.1009
Oriental Dinner Menu - Soup, Salad And Dessert
How many times have you tried making Oriental dishes in your kitchen but couldn't get it right? Bale Dave has made to perfection gourmet mushroom soup, salad greens, baked tempura and strawberry dessert in an easy way that would entice you to try it out as... - 51.6456
Winter Barley And Vegetable Soup
This hearty Barley and Vegetable Winter soup is a good strong soup ideal for cold days and a secret weapon against your diet devastation in the party season. Your body is sure to thank you for the goodness this vegan barley and vegetable broth provides. - 50.7525
1. Take a large pot with cold water and soak washed and drained chickpeas along with baking soda for about 8 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 250°F.
3. Place the pot with chickpeas on high heat with the soaking water and boil... - 47.0327
Lemon And Spinach Soup
Having bought some fresh crusty bread on the way back home, I wanted a hearty soup to go with it. Going against my normal defaults, this is a 100% vegetarian soup. - 46.6755
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) In a bowl, combine flour, bouillon granules, marjoram and pepper. Set it aside.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole for combining thawed vegetables, onions, butter and parsley. Tightly cover the casserole with plastic food wrap.
3) Set your... - 46.3067
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1. Take a 5 to 6 quart pot, heat oil.
2. Add ginger root and saute for a minute.
3. Mix in pork and chicken and allow to turn slightly brown.
4. Mix in green onions and stock and allow the mixture to boil completely.
5. Lower the heat and simmer for 20... - 45.9273
Vietnamese Sour Soup
Saute onion in oil in stockpot until brown.
Saute for 1 minute.
Add pineapple, canned tomatoes, celery and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Season with fish sauce, salt, sugar, gingerroot and basil.
Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until celery is... - 45.8907
Chicken & Vegetable Soup
In a 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, bring broth to a boil.
Add rice; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add carrots, celery, and zucchini; cover and simmer until vegetables are tender-crisp (about 10 more minutes).
Meanwhile, in a small pan... - 45.8664
Eliza Acton's Vegetable Mulligatawny
1 In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the chopped onions and cook until they're golden brown colour.
3 Meanwhile cut up the marrow into 1 inch (2-5 cm) cubes and peel and dice the potato.
4 Add these to the onions together with... - 45.8221
Creamy Ricotta Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt butter to saute onion, celery and peppers.
2. Further, add vegetable stock, seasoned salt, and paprika.
3. Cover the lid and simmer the mixture gently for 1 hour over low flame.
4. Then, add ricotta cheese and blend until well... - 45.5599
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1. In large saucepan, take chicken broth, gingerroot and green onions.
2. Bring all the contents to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cover it and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Discard the gingerroot and onion.
5. Add bok choy, snow peas, bamboo shoots, water... - 45.4502
Earthy Miso Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine water, tamari and miso. Stir to blend. Keep aside for later use.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil on a medium flame.
3. When the water is boiling, add the chopped cabbage and... - 45.3806
Cold Senegalese Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat butter. Add onion, carrot, celery and curry powder and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
2) Take off from heat.
3) Add flour and mix till well blended.
4) Mix tomato paste and cook stirring for 1 minute.
5) Stir in the undiluted... - 44.9444
Simply Good Vegetable Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato juice and water.
Stir in onion, carrots, zucchini, and cabbage.
Add undrained tomatoes, Splenda, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 44.3887
Lentil Vegetable Soup With Meatballs
Cook lentils in the water until tender, about 35 minutes.
Combine meat, sait, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin.
Shape into about twenty-four balls.
In a Dutch oven, brown in the oil.
Remove meatballs from pan with slotted spoon.
Discard all but 2... - 43.9526
Vegetable Noodle Soup
1) In a large Dutch Oven, combine together the undiluted chicken broth and 2 cups of water.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then add the sweet red pepper, carrots and leek. Mix well.
3) Cook the mixture over moderate-high heat for about 4... - 43.2247
Lentil And Vegetable Soup
1. In a slow-cooking pot or crock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Give a good stir to mix well.
3. Cover pot with its lid
4. Allow the beans and vegetables to cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or if you have ample time and are in not hurry, cook on... - 43.0399
Chilled Mulligatawny Soup
1) Peel onion and finely chop.
2) Scrape carrot and finely chop.
3) In a large pan melt butter over moderate heat. Cook onion and carrot till onion is transparent.
4) Sift flour and curry powder together. Add to the vegetables. Cook on... - 42.9185
In a large kettle, bring lentils and broth to a boil.
Cover and turn off heat.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large frying pan and add onion, celery, carrot, "bacon" bits, garlic, parsley, thyme, and bay leaf.
Cover and let simmer over low heat approximately... - 42.843
Vegetable Shrimp Soup
1) Make a paste from the onions, garlic, coriander, cumin, salt, chilli peppers and ginger by pounding or chopping it.
2) In a saucepan heat oil and sautÃ© the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in the coconut milk and bring to... - 42.413
Triple Mushroom Soup
Preparation Soak black mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
Cooking Melt butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook for 2 minutes or until soft.
Add black... - 41.8645
Gazpacho With Pork Rind
1. In a food processor, place all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Chill the mixture overnight.
3. Serve in chilled in soup bowls.
4. Garnish each bowl with some cucumber, pepper, and crushed pork rinds. - 41.364
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
1. In a slow cooking pot or a crock pot, combine all ingredients, and stir to mix well.
2. Cover the pot with its lid.
3. Allow the ingredients to cook slowly on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or if you have ample of time and are in no hurry, cook on LOW for... - 41.2489
Asian Style Watercress Soup
This Watercress Soup tastes incredible ! Rich, luxurious watercress has been my favorite be it for sandwiches or for a side course and now this soup is the best of all watercress dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this utterly delicious Watercress soup... - 41.2275
Ham Bean Vegetable Soup
Boil ham until tender, remove skin, bone and fat; return to kettle in broth.
Boil beans until tender, then drain and add to ham and stock.
Fry finely diced bacon in large skillet until crisp; then add peppers, onions, celery and carrots and cook slowly.
When... - 40.705
Mu Shu Vegetables
Preparation Soak mushrooms and tiger lily buds separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard mushroom stems and slice caps into matchstick pieces.
Cut off hard knobby ends of lily buds and tie each bud into a knot.
Set mushrooms... - 39.8391
Pick over, then wash lentils, and soak in the cold water overnight.
Drain; measure liquid from beans; add enough cold water to make 2 1/2 qts.
Add the lamb bones, salt, and next 6 ingredients tied in a piece of cheesecloth.
Cover, and simmer 4 hrs.
Remove... - 38.9603
Lamb And Vegetable Soup
Place all of the ingredients in a large soup pot.
Bring to a boil, skim off any scum that forms.
Lower heat and simmer (with pot cover propped up with a wooden spoon) for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the lamb is tender.
Remove the meat with a slotted spoon and... - 38.7911
Old Fashioned Beef With Vegetable Soup
Combine the shank bone, 3 quarts water, salt and pepper in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 3 hours, then remove the bone and add the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil and pour immediately into hot sterilized pint jars.
Place lids and rings... - 38.5859
Vegetable And Lentil Soup
1. Place onion and 2 tablespoons stock in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir in carrots, zucchini (courgettes), parsnip, celery and tomatoes, and cook for
2 minutes longer. Add remaining stock, bring to the boil, then... - 38.5306
Harvest Pumpkin And Zucchini Soup
In large saucepan, combine pumpkin, zucchini, potatoes, onion, chicken stock, oil, parsley and garlic.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
If stock simmers down, add water to reach original level.
In food... - 38.4128
Anchovy Cabbage Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil and add the onions and garlic to the hot pan. Cook on high for five minutes
2. Add the cabbage to the hot pan and sautÃ© for 10 minutes while stirring continuously
3. In a bowl, blend the anchovy paste, tamarind,... - 37.8466
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Soup
In large saucepan, combine broth and water; bring to a boil.
Add frozen vegetables, carrots and celery; cook 1 minute.
Partially break up noodles from soup mix; stir into boiling broth.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes or until vegetables are... - 37.5146
Pumpkin And Leek Soup
Heat butter in large pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave pumpkin and potato, separately, until tender; drain.
Mash pumpkin and potato together; stir into pan with leek mixture.
Add stock and milk.
Blend or process... - 37.2525
Vegetable Beef Soup
Place 1/3 cup hot water [1/2 cup hot water], the carrot and onion in 1-qt casserole [1 1/2-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until carrot is tender, 2 to 3 min [2 1/2 to 3 1/2 min].
Stir in 1/3 cup hot water [3/4 cup hot water]... - 36.8129
Lentil Vegetable Soup
Heat oil in a 4-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add carrots, celery, and chili powder; cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 more minutes.
Add broth and lentils and bring to a boil;... - 36.6749
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Melt the butter in a double boiler.
Add the onion, and cook over direct heat until tender.
Add flour, stir smooth, then add the milk and vegetable water, and cook over boiling water until smooth and thickened.
Add seasonings, vegetables, and meat sauce.
Heat,... - 35.6972
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, celery, carrot and garlic, reduce the heat to low and cook about 10 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
2. Increase the heat to high and add 6 cups of water. Bring the soup... - 35.6756
Asian Vegetable Stew
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and cut the caps in half. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Cut the leek, eggplant, and tomatoes into 1-inch chunks. Cut the bell... - 35.6538
Classic Lentil Vegetable Soup
Heat olive oil in a stockpot over medium heat.
Sauté onion, celery, carrot and potatoes until tender.
Add water, lentils, tomato sauce and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours.
Add water as necessary.
When lentils - 34.6079
Easy Microwaved Beef And Vegetable Soup
In a medium saucepan combine stewed tomatoes, tomato juice, water, sugar, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Cook over medium-high heat till boiling.
Stir frozen vegetables and orzo into the tomato mixture. Return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered,... - 34.2073
My Lentil Soup
Place all the ingredients in a saucepan.
Slowly bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. - 34.1402
Chunky Vegetable Soup
1. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add leeks and next 4 ingredients; cook 7 minutes or until tender. Add broth, chick peas, and tomatoes. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add green beans and... - 33.9507
Easy Noodle Soup
1. Put stock, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and sugar in a saucepan, then heat. Simmer for 5 mins. Take off the heat, pour into a microwave-safe bowl, then cool. Throw in chicken and veg, cover, then chill for up to a day.
2. When ready to eat, remove from... - 33.8267
1.Take a 1 quart microwavable casserole and add in carrot, onion, and margarine. Microwave covered for 1 minute on high 100%. 2.Now add in 1/2 cup water and the broth. Combine well, cover and microwave for 5 minutes on high.
3. Add in the noodles and... - 33.6826
Chili Vegetable Soup
1. Place all of the vegetables, including the onion and garlic, in a large pot. Add 1 cup of water, the stock, milk, chili powder, salt and pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover the pot, reduce the heat to low and simmer the vegetables 15... - 33.6757
Old Fashioned Lentil Soup
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a soup kettle. MAKING 2) In the kettle, boil water. 3) Add to the boiled water, garlic, onion,... - 33.6602
Easy Beets And Cabbage Borscht
1. Put the beetroot into a saucepan, cover with plenty of cold water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35-45 minutes. Drain, discarding the liquid, then rinse the beetroot under cold water, dry with... - 33.522
Shrimp And Pumpkin Soup
Chop the shrimp; combine with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
Bring to a boil.
Add the pumpkin, salt, and chili peppers; cook over low heat 10 minutes. - 32.0554
Quick And Easy Soup
Boil water and bouillon cubes.
Add noodles, pared and finely sliced carrots and sliced squash.
Cook until carrots are tender.
Children love this as it is east to manage. - 30.446
Asian Chicken Vegetable Soup
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven. Place over medium heat, and cook 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
2. Combine cornstarch and water, stirring until well blended. Gradually add cornstarch mixture to broth mixture, stirring well. Cook until... - 28.5282
Asian Spinach And Mushroom Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Cut spinach leaves in l inch sections. Slice bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms.
3. Bring stock to a boil. Add mushrooms and bamboo shoots and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
4. Add spinach and simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes more.... - 27.8693
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together broth, soy sauce, sherry and ginger. Stir in beans and carrot. Cover with lid; microwave on high 10 minutes or until soup is boiling and vegetables are tender-crisp.
2. Stir in tofu. Let stand, covered, 2... - 26.2111
Asian Vegetable Soup Recipes By Category
Asian Vegetable Soup Dish: