- » Asian Vegetable Salad
Asian Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian vegetable salad recipes.
Asian Style Fusion Salad
Whether you are a salad person or not, this Asian Style Fusion Salad is a great meal for trying. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. It is full of fresh and crisp vegetables that make it refreshing and full of vital nutrients and anti-... - 137.331
Cool And Spicy Cucumber And Iceberg Salad
Sometimes minimal processing of ingredients produce a very high quality dish like this Cool and Spicy Cucumber and Iceberg Salad. In this video Vegan Chef Alan demonstrates the method of preparing this classy salad. He also shares some secrets about the... - 135.196
Mix Vegetable Salad
Interesting salad for lunch?? Here is a great recipe video showing you how to make this. Made with a spicy peanut sauce, this is a great change from the otherwise regular salads. Healthy and nutritious, this is a great recipe to try out. - 118.808
Spicy Vegetable Salad
If you want to spice up your meal, then watch this excellent video. The video shows an interesting way to involve kids to make a simple yet appetizing salad. So see this video and have great fun to make this healthy salad for a relaxing holiday brunch and... - 118.47
Organic Chicken Spicy Salad
Have you ever tried an organic chicken salad? You must see the video as the chef spices up the salad with the home made salad dressing. The organic ingredients makes the salad better and you can make it in more quantity to use it for lunch and dinner too. - 116.229
Spicy Asian Coleslaw
Planning for a party or get together? Then include this Asian coleslaw in your menu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation. With red and green vegetables, this tasty coleslaw adds a festive element. This... - 113.267
Albacore Tuna And Cucumber Salad
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 112.773
Asian Cabbage Salad
Why not try an Asian style cabbage salad with plenty of sesame seeds. Watch this excellent video that displays great slicing techniques too. Great salad for all occasions with a sweet and sour dressing. Make this appetizing salad and would surely be delighted! - 111.801
Grilled Vegetables Salad With Asian Dressing
1. Cut eggplant into slices, cover them liberally with salt, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes rinse eggplant slices and set them aside.
3. Preheat grill to high.
4. On a plate lay zucchini, pepper, and tomato.... - 111.129
Healthy Oriental Dressing & Salad
Oriental salad is a assorted mix of colorful vegetable with a delicious blend of dressing that would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is crispy and extremely appealing to eyes. - 107.622
Crunchy Oriental Salad
Delicious, quick, and easy to make, crunchy chopped salad makes for delectable and nutritious lunch time fare. Boasting of color, flavor and texture in every bite, this veg and cheese oriental salad is nothing less than a mini-treat. Just pick your cues from... - 100.775
Sesame Cucumber Salad
Sesame cucumber salad is a light and healthy dish ideal for weight watchers and foodies alike. The tempering of sesame gives a twist to cucumber to make it pleasant and mouth watering. Prepared with a handful of ingredients, this oriental delight can be... - 100.595
Homemade Asian Sesame Salad Dressing
Here is an amzing flavorful oriental style dressing that is dainty enough to jazz up your boring greens into gourmet delight. This video features a simple sesame salad dressing recipe that is extremely breeze to make. Just get stirring some at home and... - 98.7594
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Salad
For all the calorie conscious lot, this video is a must watch. Chef Heather shares a step by step process to make this Oriental Vegetable Noodle Salad. Treat your family to this Asian delicacy today. - 98.6659
Gluten Free Asian Stir Fried Noodle Salad
Looking for a healthy noodle salad recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know of a recipe that will yield amazingly delicious and healthy noodle salad. Watch to know more. - 97.8149
Spicy Asian Black Bean Dressing
In a blender, process black bean, vinegar, soy sauce and red pepper to create a dressing that brings to your salad a smorgasbord of flavors. Hot and spicy, this one's truly oriental. Follow the recipe as presented in the video and get whisking. - 96.7177
Grilled Tomato And Watermelon Salad
Want something juicy and delicious with your grilled fish? Try making grilled salad of tomatoes and watermelon…this salad is easy to make and can be garnished as per the preference. Top it with crumbled cheese or add some spicy sauces, the salad will taste... - 95.219
Coleslaw With Mayonnaise
Are you a coleslaw fan, but were not able to make a perfect platter at home. Then take a look at this video to see how easily the chef makes a great tasting Coleslaw combined with mayonnaise and pickle relish. Just a few ingredients and this salad turn out so... - 93.7436
Asian Style Apple Jicama Coleslaw
I love the Asian flavors of this coleslaw. I must say that jicama and apple is a great combination and gives this slaw a wonderful crunchy texture. I made this slaw to serve with spicy asian style burgers and my family loved it. It’s a healthy salad with... - 93.69
Creamy Asian Dressing
Amp up your greens with this creamy Asian-style dressing that blends in yogurt with soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and pepper. The robust flavors of oriental ingredients and the sweet feel of yogurt gives this dressing its personality. - 92.3427
Colorful Shirataki Salad
If you like a colorful salad, try Colorful Shirataki salad. Made from Shirataki noodles and vegetables, this recipe uses a dressing made of sesame oil, garlic and brown sugar. This is a very healthy salad which can double up as a meal as well. - 83.2595
Kale And Bok Choy Salad
All you health conscious people out there. Chef Tina Jo has the perfect salad for you to include in your diet. Check out the video of the healthy and tasty Kale and Bok Choy Salad. A great salad which can be prepared in just a couple of minutes. - 81.2537
Complete Oriental Dinner With Soup, Salad & Dessert
To get a taste of oriental food you no more have to visit a restaurant! Bale Dave presents a complete oriental dinner platter with gourmet mushroom soup, green salad, baked tempura and strawberry dessert. The oriental platter would just look complete with you... - 56.9067
Raw Collard Green Salad
Do you love greens? How about adding it to your food menu for that healthy slant. Watch the video to see how the chef makes a great raw food salad with Collard Greens and onion. Better flow of instructions and clear table top could have helped understand the... - 51.2358
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 50.6049
Zucchini White Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2. In another bowl whisk the dressing ingredients and pour it on the salad.
3. Toss so that the ingredients mix well. Check to separate all the zucchini slices.
4. Stand the salad for many hours in the... - 50.4263
Oriental Dinner Menu - Soup, Salad And Dessert
How many times have you tried making Oriental dishes in your kitchen but couldn't get it right? Bale Dave has made to perfection gourmet mushroom soup, salad greens, baked tempura and strawberry dessert in an easy way that would entice you to try it out as... - 49.9665
Roasted Vegetable Couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C to 200C.
2. Cut the peppers, aubergine, courgettes and the sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
3. Spread the vegetables in a roasting tin with the onions and garlic.
4. Drizzle olive oil and toss vegetables.... - 49.2702
Summer Vegetable Combo
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine beans, squash and water.
Microwave at High for 7 to 11 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring twice.
Set vegetables aside.
In 1-cup measure, combine remaining ingredients.
Microwave at 70%... - 48.2102
Korean Vegetable Salad
This is a unique and winning Korean Vegetable Salad! It is perfect for your parties as not only is it visually appealing but the flavor of this salad is out of this world! Surprise your family and friends with this delicious Korean Vegetable Salad! - 48.0935
Red Leaf Lettuce Garbanzo Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the warm garbanzo beans.
2. In another small bowl whisk the dressing well. Pour it on the beans.
3. Prepare the vegetables.
4. Add vegetables and cheese in the salad.
5. Toss well so that the spinach leaves and lettuce are... - 47.4317
Oriental Vegetable Salad
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from spears with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
Blanch asparagus in boiling water 30 seconds.
Drain; rinse under cold water until cool.
Combine noodles and... - 47.2414
1. In a bowl mix sweet peppers, corn, cumin, olive oil, salt, pepper, jaiapeno and beans.
2. Toss to coat the beans well.
3. Mix scallions and tomatoes. Toss gently.
4. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
5. Serve Southwestern salad... - 46.8319
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Butter
1) On a serving platter make a bed of lettuce.
2) In a bowl dilute coconut milk or cream by adding water.
3) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
4) Add in the peanut butter, sugar, salt, chilli peppers,... - 46.7507
Summer Cucumber Salad
Peel the cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and then crosswise.
Remove the seeds.
Cover the cucumbers with hot water and add 3 tablespoons vinegar.
Bring to a boil and drain cucumbers as soon as they turn transparent.
Sprinkle with the salt.
Heat the oil in a... - 45.7512
1. In a mixing bowl mix sprouts, clementines and red cabbage.
2. In a heavy based pan roast the hazelnuts for 4 minutes.
3. Cool for ten minutes. Chop them well.
4. Sprinkle chopped hazelnuts on the salad.
5. In a screw-top jar place all... - 45.5462
Mixed Greens With Potato Croutons And Tarragon Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets and rub them with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Keep aside until used.
3. In a medium bowl, mix red pepper, vinegar, rest of the olive oil, onion, fennel seeds, ground red pepper, and salt... - 45.5207
Stir Fried Hot Salad
1 In a large heavy skillet or wok, heat oil over medium heat.
2 Add in onion, ginger, garlic and salt and stir-fry for 1/2 minute.
3 Mix in celery, green and red peppers and bean sprouts.
4 Increase the heat and stir fry for 2 minutes.
5 Add... - 45.506
1) Tear lettuce into medium-sized pieces.
2) Put the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
3) Put water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions, and pea pods over lettuce.
4) Before serving, add sprouts and peanuts on top.
5) In a bowl add oil,... - 45.3355
Curried Vegetable Salad
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and saute onion, apple and garlic, if desired for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in curry powder, cook for 2 minutes, stir in stock, lemon peel and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
3. Lower heat and simmer for 2... - 45.1981
Indonesian Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1) In a bowl, place together sugar, salt, vinegar and oil.
2) Using whisk beat the sugar mixture until well mixed.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) Peel all the fruits and vegetables.
5) Cut the fruits and vegetables... - 44.9913
Tomato Vegetable Ring
1) In a large bowl, pour 1/4 pint of the tomato juice.
2) On high power, cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until the juice starts boiling.
3) To this, add the agar agar and stir until dissolved well.
4) To this, now add the remaining tomato juice, lemon... - 44.8151
Asian Noodle Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, toss in the cellophane noodles along with the baby corn, mushrooms, broccoli, crrots, pea pods, wax beans, bell pepper and scallions. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, oil, Chinese sesame oil,... - 44.5508
1) Boil water in a pan with lots of salt. Blanch the cabbage in water for 3 minutes. Drain water and keep cabbage aside to cool.
2) Heat oil in a pan and fry onion and garlic till light brown. Add the remaining spices to it and continue to fry for... - 44.4522
Asian Mixed Vegetable Salad
Pare and slice the carrots, then place the whole green beans, limas and carrot slices in a deep kettle.
Break up the cauliflower and cut the corn from the cob, then add to the kettle.
Add water to cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cook for 25... - 44.2371
Carrot, Bell Pepper And Red Onion Salad
1. In a salad bowl place all the vegetables.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients. Toss to coat well.
3. Refrigerate the bowl covered for 1 hour so that the flavors blend well.
4. Taste to check the seasoning.
5. Serve Carrot,... - 43.3026
No Oil Deli Salad
1. In a shallow stainless steel bowl or a glass or even container mix all the vegetables.
2. Pour vinegar and water on the vegetables. Keep it covered in the marinated state for 1 hour.
3. Stir in between to evenly coat the vegetables.
4.... - 43.1654
Asian Noodle Vegetable Salad
TRIM SPRING ONIONS, cut in thin diagonal slices.
1.Cook noodles in large pan of boiling water 3-4 minutes or until just tender.
Remove from heat, drain.
Rinse under cold water and drain again.
2.Mark a cross on the top of each tomato.
Place in boiling water... - 42.7416
Oriental Vegetable Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and toss gently.
2. In a small saucepan combine vinegar and sugar.
3. Bring to a boil and cook until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
4. Cool mixture slightly, pour over vegetables and stir... - 42.7292
1. From oranges and lychees drain syrup and keep aside.
2. Into a bowl add the lettuce leaves after shredding coarsely, cover and let it chill.
3. In a bowl or a container combine oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate,... - 41.7055
Oriental Mushroom Salad
In a jar, combine oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper.
In a bowl, combine mushrooms, beans, pea pods, sprouts, and water chestnuts.
Pour dressing over; toss lightly.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Makes 6 servings. - 41.6908
Tabbouleh Tomato Mint Salad
Soak the bulgur 2 hours in water to cover.
Mix the bulgur with the parsley, mint, scallions, and tomato, and season to taste.
Shake up the oil and lemon juice together and pour over the bulgur.
Toss lightly to blend well and correct... - 40.5673
Combine parsley, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions in bowl.
Add bulgur, lemon juice and grated lemon rind, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Chill until serving time. - 40.2096
1. Wash and tear lettuce into bite size pieces and place in large salad bowl (or 8 individual salad plates).
2. Arrange vegetables on top in an attractive manner. Top with feta, black olives and capers.
3. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, mint and salt... - 39.805
1. Combine cauliflower and broccoli in shallow dish, pour in water, cover, cook on HIGH for four to five minutes or until just tender. Drain.
2. Arrange potato slices around outer edge of shallow dish, place carrots in centre of dish, pour in extra water,... - 39.576
Fresh Vegetable Salad
In a large bowl combine rice, onions, celery, carrot, eggs, grapes, almonds and mushrooms.
Toss to mix.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard, celery seed, seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned pepper.
Fold into rice... - 39.4542
Combine lemon juice, oil, vinegar, sugar and Garden Blend in shaker jar.
Shake until well mixed.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Tear kale into bite size pieces onto serving platter; add artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, capers and sesame seeds.
Drizzle with... - 39.3513
Put the bulgar wheat in a bowl and pour the boiling water over ..it.
Set aside to soak for 20-25 minutes, until the grains are tender.
Tip the bulgar into a sieve to drain off any excess water, then turn it into a serving bowl.
Mix together the remaining... - 38.9818
Asian Crab And Vegetable Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Refrigerate the mixture while you assemble the remaining ingredients for the salad.
2. Place the mustard in a bowl. Place the ginger in a piece of... - 38.6793
Hot Oriental Salad
In large salad bowl combine lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, green pepper, radishes, and green onion.
In saucepan combine salad oil, vinegar, dry dressing mix, sugar, and soy sauce.
Stir in chop suey vegetables.
Heat to boiling; pour over salad mixture.
Toss... - 38.4922
Thai Mackerel Salad
Thai macakrel salad is a fast, simple and delicious salad. It is a warm salad with lots of stir fried vegetables. Some variations are possible with this salad. - 38.3294
1. Pour boiling water over shiitake mushroom slices and cover for 30 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out any excess water.
2. Place shiitake mushroom slices, carrots, cucumber, green onions, chicken and oranges in a large bowl.
3. Cook ramen according... - 38.2162
Eggplant Salad Oriental
Wash eggplant; pierce skins in several places.
Place eggplant on a baking sheer that has been coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes, turning once.
Remove from oven, and let cool.
Cur into quarters, and arrange on a serving platter.
Combine... - 38.1883
Cooked Vegetable Salad
1) Take a bowl, combine all the ingredients, and toss well together.
2) Chill in refrigerator.
3) Serve in crisp lettuce cups. - 37.6977
Potato Salad Cake
Cut potatoes in half, conducive to soft bamboo skewers into the Innovation-Shimasu
Crush peeled potatoes while hot.
Since this is made with cake, enough to leave the Crush grain. Sprinkle with salt.
The chopped ham, sliced cucumber and take a... - 37.6799
Vegetables In Pita Baskets
1. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Cook pitta breads one at a time, pressing with the head of a metal soup ladle to form a basket. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Set aside and keep warm.
2. To... - 37.5575
Raw Papaya And Mixed Vegetables Salad With Bean Sprouts
Place the grated papaya into a clear glass bowl. Wash the bean sprouts twice, drain in a colander and allow to dry. Then place in the bowl along with the papaya and chill in the refrigerator.
Prepare the cucumbers, tomatoes, celery and parsley. Place along... - 37.4961
Vegetable And Salad Roll Ups
1. To make patties, place soya beans, breadcrumbs, carrot, zucchini (courgette), cumin, tomato paste (puree) and egg white in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 12 small patties and cook in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes... - 37.4509
Green Bean And Sprout Salad
Cook beans until crisp-tender, drain and cool.
Add next 4 ingredients and toss to mix.
Combine oil, vinegar, and seasonings to taste.
Pour over vegetables.
Toss and chill.
Garnish with cherry tomatoes. - 37.0713
In small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, basil and pepper.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
At servingtime, wash lettuce leaves and tear into bite-size pieces; place in a large bowl.
Add cucumber, carrot and scallion.
Pour dressing over... - 37.0066
Middle Eastern Salad Plate
1. Peel cucumbers, if desired. Chop cucumbers and tomatoes; toss together with parsley, vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Cover and chill.
2. Meanwhile, for hummus, drain garbanzo beans, reserving liquid. In a food... - 36.7582
Creamy Vegetable Salad Dressing
1. In a blender, put together all the ingredients and process on low speed for 2-3 minutes until the mixture is smooth.
2. Taste the dressing and adjust flavor to taste.
3. Toss red pepper with dressing and serve. - 36.159
Potato Vegetable Salad With Salmon
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, oil, dill, mustard and pepper until well blended; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes, green beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radishes and lima beans in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Drain... - 35.9252
Tabbouleh With Scallions And Lettuce
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan.
2. Place the bulgur in a large bowl and pour the boiling water over it; let stand at least 2 hours.
3. Drain the bulgur well in a strainer, pressing out the excess water. Return the bulgur to the bowl,... - 35.8839
East Indies Cabbage Salad
East Indies Cabbage Salad is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible East Indies Cabbage Salad; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 35.5675
1. Dice the vegetables.
2. In a pan, take salted boiling water and add the diced vegetables to it. Cook it until vegetables become tender. If you are using fresh peas instead of frozen peas, you can add it after other vegetables have started cooking... - 35.517
Indonesian Vegetable Salad
Place vegetables in a large salad bowl.
Mix together vinegar, oil, water, ginger, sugar, and salt.
Pour over cabbage mixture and stir lightly.
Refrigerate at least 3 to 4 hours before serving, stirring every hour or so. - 35.4972
Fattoush Mixed Salad
Fattoush Mixed Salad is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Fattoush Mixed Salad is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.3022
Cucumber Spinach Toss
Wash spinach and remove stems; dry leaves.
Tear leaves into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups).
Place in plastic bag and refrigerate.
Thiny slice unpared cucumber into bowl.
Pour salad dressing over slices; cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, pour... - 34.8966
1. Arrange spinach leaves on a large platter; cover and set aside. In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil; set aside.
2. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until golden (about 3 minutes).... - 34.4371
Tabbouleh Crushed Wheat, Tomato, Mint, And Parsley Salad
This Tabbouleh Crushed Wheat, Tomato, Mint, And Parsley Salad is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Tabbouleh Crushed Wheat, Tomato, Mint, And Parsley Salad with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 33.8265
Bean Sprout And Spinach Salad
Put rice into large saucepan of boiling, salted water, cook 12 minutes; drain.
Remove white stems from spinach, put spinach into saucepan with 1/4 cup boiling water, cook 1 minute.
Drain, press out any excess water from spinach.
Shred spinach finely, put into... - 33.6316
Fiesta Lettuce Bowls
1. Brown meat with chili powder over medium heat in a large skillet. When almost done, stir in 1/2 cup salsa and beans; cook for 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. Remove core and outer leaf from iceberg... - 33.3014
Oriental Wilted Romaine Salad
Prepare croutons; set aside.
Mix lemon juice, sugar, catsup, Worcestershire, and mustard; set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat; add onion and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
Add lemon juice mixture and when it boils, add romaine and... - 32.8211
Combine all salad ingredients in a salad bowl.
Mix together dressing ingredients. Pour over salad. Toss and serve. - 32.7566
Oriental Vegetable Mix
Combine mushroom liquid with broth in a skillet.
Bring to boil; add string beans and celery cabbage and cook for a few minutes.
Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, and seasoning.
Serve immediately so vegetables will remain firm. - 32.7518
Crispy Cucumbers With Tomatoes
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Add the dressing and toss to coat evenly. - 32.4452
Green Bean Peanut Salad
Combine vinegar, oil, dill weed, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss with green beans and onion.
Cover mixture tightly and marinate overnight.
To serve, add chopped peanuts. - 31.8092
Oriental Cucumber Salad
Arrange cucumber and onion in a shallow glass dish.
Shake remaining ingredients except salad greens in a covered jar; pour over the vegetables.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain cucumber and onion; marinade can be strained and refrigerated... - 31.2002
Rice-vegetable Asian Salad
Rice-Vegetable Asian Salad is light and at the same time pulsating. No matter how many people you ought to serve and whatever is the course of your meal, this recipe for Rice-Vegetable Asian Salad can turn out real delicious. Here are easy tips where you can... - 31.1459
Break spinach into small pieces; drain water chestnuts and slice thin.
To this, add eggs chopped, well drained bean sprouts and bacon fried crisp and crumbled. - 29.7947
Zesty Oriental Cucumber Salad
1. In large mixing bowl, combine cucumbers and salt, tossing well to combine. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
2. Rinse cucumbers with cold water and drain well. Return to mixing bowl and add carrot.
3. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients;... - 27.8444
Cooked Vegetable Salad
Partially cook the vegetables in boiling water.
Drain and cool.
Add dressing and toss well.
Adjust salt and lemon juice to taste. - 18.919
Red Cabbage Salad
Please See Video
For more information please visit: http://www.kamen.com.au/ - 15.3836
Asian Vegetable Salad Recipes By Category
Asian Vegetable Salad Dish: