- » Asian Vegetable Appetizer
Asian Vegetable Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian vegetable appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian vegetable appetizer recipes.
Asian Style Fusion Salad
Whether you are a salad person or not, this Asian Style Fusion Salad is a great meal for trying. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. It is full of fresh and crisp vegetables that make it refreshing and full of vital nutrients and anti-... - 137.331
Cool And Spicy Cucumber And Iceberg Salad
Sometimes minimal processing of ingredients produce a very high quality dish like this Cool and Spicy Cucumber and Iceberg Salad. In this video Vegan Chef Alan demonstrates the method of preparing this classy salad. He also shares some secrets about the... - 135.196
Spicy Vegetable Salad
If you want to spice up your meal, then watch this excellent video. The video shows an interesting way to involve kids to make a simple yet appetizing salad. So see this video and have great fun to make this healthy salad for a relaxing holiday brunch and... - 118.47
Albacore Tuna And Cucumber Salad
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 112.773
Asian Cabbage Salad
Why not try an Asian style cabbage salad with plenty of sesame seeds. Watch this excellent video that displays great slicing techniques too. Great salad for all occasions with a sweet and sour dressing. Make this appetizing salad and would surely be delighted! - 111.801
Homemade Summer Rolls
1. In a pot pour water and bring it to a boil on high heat.
2. Place the almonds in a pan and roast for 3 minutes.
3. Grind the almonds in a food processor, set aside.
4. Beat egg and season with salt and pepper, whisk well.
5. In the same pan spray... - 111.134
Grilled Vegetables Salad With Asian Dressing
1. Cut eggplant into slices, cover them liberally with salt, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes rinse eggplant slices and set them aside.
3. Preheat grill to high.
4. On a plate lay zucchini, pepper, and tomato.... - 111.129
Oriental Eggplant And Carrot Spring Rolls
Looking for an Oriental appetizer recipe to serve this evening? Try these innovative Eggplant and Carrot Spring Rolls. The dish is a delicious snack prepared with a twist. - 108.133
Vegetarian Won Ton Soup
Vegetarians who want to try out appetizing food with Chinese flavors, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Tamra Davis along with her Asian friend making wonton soup with lots of vegetables and other Asian flavors. Healthy and delicious a must feed... - 107.88
Spring roll is undoubtedly an universal favorite. This spring roll video recipe is your guide to making the delicious dish the authentic way. Explore the tastes and flavors of traditional ingredients that go to make this a yummy delight. - 104.779
The Home Grown Gourmet - Vegan Spring Rolls
A delicious and crunchy raw vegetable slaw seasoned with a tempting array of asian ingredients wrapped in authentic rice paper and served with a silky roasted peanut dipping sauce. - 101.817
Sesame Cucumber Salad
Sesame cucumber salad is a light and healthy dish ideal for weight watchers and foodies alike. The tempering of sesame gives a twist to cucumber to make it pleasant and mouth watering. Prepared with a handful of ingredients, this oriental delight can be... - 100.595
Vegetable Spring Rolls
In a mood to have some Chinese appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make spring rolls. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with chilli sauce or ketchup. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 100.051
Creamy Tomato Soup
Here is a simple soup to keep yourself warm. This Creamy tomato soup is a healthy and filling appetizer, which can be had either for lunch or dinner. A few sips of this soup a day is guaranteed to keep chills away. - 97.8633
Easy Shrimp Spring Rolls
Asian style shrimp spring rolls is an excellent appetizer prepared with a fresh lettuce, bean sprouts, noodles, cucumber, mint and shrimp. Here the chef has used packaged spring roll wrappers so that it can be easily prepared at home. Serve these wonderful... - 96.0337
Bulanglang is a healthy dish consisting of different types of vegetables. There are different versions of Bulanglang; this particular recipe is the version from the province of Batangas.Making Bulanglang is quick and easy; all you need to do is boil water or... - 95.7336
Spicy Avocado With Cheese
Are you looking out for a nice and healthy appetizer option? Then you should certainly try this avocado recipe. The chef here provides simple directives to make scrumptious appetizer with avocado, eggs and cheese. Looks absolutely scrumptious and its... - 95.7281
Why not make a healthy appetizing cabbage soup on a cold winter day. Look at this super simple recipe for a delicious soup that would surely be a hit with your family. Try out this interesting way to eat your cabbage with this delicious soup to enjoy. - 90.8036
Fried Vegetable Spring Rolls
Thinking of serving spring rolls this evening as a treat to your loved ones but do not have the time? Then relax, sit back and just watch this video by CookingWithCam and learn to make yummy vegetable spring rolls in minutes! - 86.8898
Fried Salt And Pepper Squid
Want an appetizer recipe that will leave you guests asking for more and is very different from your mainstream seafood appetizers? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise your guests! - 84.4854
Raw Vegetable Spring Rolls
Attention all the raw food lovers! here's a great recipe that perfectly matches the parameters of your raw diet. Watch this video to know how you can prepare these easy and totally scrumptious raw vegetable spring rolls at home. - 82.1494
Kale And Bok Choy Salad
All you health conscious people out there. Chef Tina Jo has the perfect salad for you to include in your diet. Check out the video of the healthy and tasty Kale and Bok Choy Salad. A great salad which can be prepared in just a couple of minutes. - 81.2537
Vegetable Sweet Corn Soup
What was your favorite coup as a kid? If it was Sweet corn coup, then you are going to love this! Here is Chef Vikas from Ching’s showing you how to correctly prepare this soup pack. Instantly prepared, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 80.3706
Vegetable Soup : Part 1 - Preparation
Cold weather calls for a delicious and healthy vegetable soup with plenty of fresh vegetables. See this part 1 of the vegetable soup series that is very interesting and informative. Watch part 2 of this excellent series for the complete recipe. - 69.7117
Vegetable Soup : Part 2 - Making
See this part 2 of the vegetables soup series that is a delightful treat for your eyes with plenty of fresh colorful vegetables. Watch this video and prepare this power packed heart warming soup for your family. - 69.3218
Raw Vegetable Kebabs
Looking for an appetizer that fits the parameters of your raw food diet? This video is just apt for you. Chef Dorothy demonstrates a step wise procedure to prepare these delicious Raw Vegetable Kebabs. - 64.3607
Complete Oriental Dinner With Soup, Salad & Dessert
To get a taste of oriental food you no more have to visit a restaurant! Bale Dave presents a complete oriental dinner platter with gourmet mushroom soup, green salad, baked tempura and strawberry dessert. The oriental platter would just look complete with you... - 56.9067
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 50.6049
Chicken & Vegetable Soup
In a 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, bring broth to a boil.
Add rice; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add carrots, celery, and zucchini; cover and simmer until vegetables are tender-crisp (about 10 more minutes).
Meanwhile, in a small pan... - 47.7213
Creamy Ricotta Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt butter to saute onion, celery and peppers.
2. Further, add vegetable stock, seasoned salt, and paprika.
3. Cover the lid and simmer the mixture gently for 1 hour over low flame.
4. Then, add ricotta cheese and blend until well... - 47.5584
Cold Senegalese Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat butter. Add onion, carrot, celery and curry powder and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
2) Take off from heat.
3) Add flour and mix till well blended.
4) Mix tomato paste and cook stirring for 1 minute.
5) Stir in the undiluted... - 47.534
Beef And Vegetable Kebabs
1) In a covered bowl, place the beef.
2) Combine together the basil, oil, onion powder, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, thyme and pepper. Mix well.
3) Pour the mixture all over the beef.
4) Cover the place in the fridge for 2 hours.
5) On... - 47.4546
Grilled Curried Shrimp And Vegetable Kebabs With Cucumber Raita
To make the kebabs: In a food processor, combine the cilantro, lemon juice, water, garlic, curry paste, oil, and salt.
Process until smooth.
Divide the mixture between 2 medium bowls.
Add the shrimp to one bowl and toss to coat.
Add the mushrooms, peppers,... - 47.2107
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) In a bowl, combine flour, bouillon granules, marjoram and pepper. Set it aside.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole for combining thawed vegetables, onions, butter and parsley. Tightly cover the casserole with plastic food wrap.
3) Set your... - 46.9816
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1. In large saucepan, take chicken broth, gingerroot and green onions.
2. Bring all the contents to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cover it and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Discard the gingerroot and onion.
5. Add bok choy, snow peas, bamboo shoots, water... - 46.6356
1. Take a large pot with cold water and soak washed and drained chickpeas along with baking soda for about 8 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 250°F.
3. Place the pot with chickpeas on high heat with the soaking water and boil... - 46.5992
Lentil Vegetable Soup With Meatballs
Cook lentils in the water until tender, about 35 minutes.
Combine meat, sait, cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin.
Shape into about twenty-four balls.
In a Dutch oven, brown in the oil.
Remove meatballs from pan with slotted spoon.
Discard all but 2... - 46.381
1) In a saucepan boil salted water. Add peeled onions and cook for 10 minutes
2) In skewers thread vegetables, pineapple and olives alternately. Use small canned potatoes, pieces of raw green pepper, squash and eggplant, if desired.
3) In a small bowl... - 45.7667
In a large kettle, bring lentils and broth to a boil.
Cover and turn off heat.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large frying pan and add onion, celery, carrot, "bacon" bits, garlic, parsley, thyme, and bay leaf.
Cover and let simmer over low heat approximately... - 45.4717
1) Tear lettuce into medium-sized pieces.
2) Put the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
3) Put water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions, and pea pods over lettuce.
4) Before serving, add sprouts and peanuts on top.
5) In a bowl add oil,... - 45.3355
Sweet And Sour Nuggets
1. Take a big bowl, add margarine and keep in the microwave oven on high for 1 minute to melt it.
2. Mix shallots, stir thoroughly and cook on high for 30 seconds to soften shallots.
3. Add flour and using a wooden spoon, blend well. Add milk... - 45.2959
Lemon And Spinach Soup
Having bought some fresh crusty bread on the way back home, I wanted a hearty soup to go with it. Going against my normal defaults, this is a 100% vegetarian soup. - 45.0836
Eliza Acton's Vegetable Mulligatawny
1 In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the chopped onions and cook until they're golden brown colour.
3 Meanwhile cut up the marrow into 1 inch (2-5 cm) cubes and peel and dice the potato.
4 Add these to the onions together with... - 45.0418
Earthy Miso Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine water, tamari and miso. Stir to blend. Keep aside for later use.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil on a medium flame.
3. When the water is boiling, add the chopped cabbage and... - 44.8914
Tomato Vegetable Ring
1) In a large bowl, pour 1/4 pint of the tomato juice.
2) On high power, cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until the juice starts boiling.
3) To this, add the agar agar and stir until dissolved well.
4) To this, now add the remaining tomato juice, lemon... - 44.8151
Vietnamese Sour Soup
Saute onion in oil in stockpot until brown.
Saute for 1 minute.
Add pineapple, canned tomatoes, celery and water; mix well.
Bring to a boil.
Season with fish sauce, salt, sugar, gingerroot and basil.
Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until celery is... - 44.6593
Simply Good Vegetable Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato juice and water.
Stir in onion, carrots, zucchini, and cabbage.
Add undrained tomatoes, Splenda, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 44.5984
Vegetable Noodle Soup
1) In a large Dutch Oven, combine together the undiluted chicken broth and 2 cups of water.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then add the sweet red pepper, carrots and leek. Mix well.
3) Cook the mixture over moderate-high heat for about 4... - 44.5711
Asian Noodle Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, toss in the cellophane noodles along with the baby corn, mushrooms, broccoli, crrots, pea pods, wax beans, bell pepper and scallions. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, oil, Chinese sesame oil,... - 44.5508
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1. Take a 5 to 6 quart pot, heat oil.
2. Add ginger root and saute for a minute.
3. Mix in pork and chicken and allow to turn slightly brown.
4. Mix in green onions and stock and allow the mixture to boil completely.
5. Lower the heat and simmer for 20... - 44.2749
1) Mix all the ingredients of the sesame dressing to make the dressing.
2) To make the Asian coleslaw salad, toss the ingredients together.
3) Drizzle the sesame dressing.
4) Mix again.
6) Serve the Asian Coleslaw salad for... - 43.8561
Triple Mushroom Soup
Preparation Soak black mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and thinly slice caps.
Cooking Melt butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook for 2 minutes or until soft.
Add black... - 43.7651
Gazpacho With Pork Rind
1. In a food processor, place all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Chill the mixture overnight.
3. Serve in chilled in soup bowls.
4. Garnish each bowl with some cucumber, pepper, and crushed pork rinds. - 43.7326
Sift together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoon oil and one cup water and pour into flour mixture.
Stir just enough to mix.
Pour about two tablespoons batter on hot tawa or griddle and make pancakes.
Do not cook the other... - 43.4416
Baked Vegetable Rolls
Cook cabbage leaves in salted boiling water for a minute.
Combine boiled vegetables, green chillies, onion, salt, pepper and cheese.
Open each leaf and put a heaped teaspoon filling on it, and roll.
Roll all the leaves in this manner and arrange... - 43.4127
No Oil Deli Salad
1. In a shallow stainless steel bowl or a glass or even container mix all the vegetables.
2. Pour vinegar and water on the vegetables. Keep it covered in the marinated state for 1 hour.
3. Stir in between to evenly coat the vegetables.
4.... - 43.1654
Chicken And Vegetable Egg Rolls
Soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes; drain and chop, discarding stems.
For filling, stir-fry chicken and garlic quickly in 1 tablespoon hot oil about 2 minutes.
Add vegetables; stir-fry about 3 minutes more.
Blend soy into cornstarch;... - 43.1377
Lentil And Vegetable Soup
1. In a slow-cooking pot or crock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Give a good stir to mix well.
3. Cover pot with its lid
4. Allow the beans and vegetables to cook on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or if you have ample time and are in not hurry, cook on... - 42.9508
Chicken And Vegetable Soup
1. In a slow cooking pot or a crock pot, combine all ingredients, and stir to mix well.
2. Cover the pot with its lid.
3. Allow the ingredients to cook slowly on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or if you have ample of time and are in no hurry, cook on LOW for... - 42.7347
Oriental Vegetable Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and toss gently.
2. In a small saucepan combine vinegar and sugar.
3. Bring to a boil and cook until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
4. Cool mixture slightly, pour over vegetables and stir... - 42.7292
Asian Style Watercress Soup
This Watercress Soup tastes incredible ! Rich, luxurious watercress has been my favorite be it for sandwiches or for a side course and now this soup is the best of all watercress dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this utterly delicious Watercress soup... - 42.5815
Vegetable Shrimp Soup
1) Make a paste from the onions, garlic, coriander, cumin, salt, chilli peppers and ginger by pounding or chopping it.
2) In a saucepan heat oil and sautÃ© the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in the coconut milk and bring to... - 42.5152
1) In a wok or large frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
2) To the hot oil, add the carrots and onions.
3) Stir-fry the mixture for 3 minutes.
4) To this, gradually add the scallions, sprouts and mushrooms and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5) To... - 42.3469
Vegetable Spring Rolls
Heat 1/2 cup oil, add all the vegetables and bean sprouts.
Fry for 3-4 mins.
Add salt, ginger, garlic and soya sauce and fry 2 mins more.
Strain and keep aside.
Mix flour and salt together, add 1 tbs oil and rub it well into flour, add enough warm water to... - 41.7172
1. From oranges and lychees drain syrup and keep aside.
2. Into a bowl add the lettuce leaves after shredding coarsely, cover and let it chill.
3. In a bowl or a container combine oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate,... - 41.7055
Chilled Mulligatawny Soup
1) Peel onion and finely chop.
2) Scrape carrot and finely chop.
3) In a large pan melt butter over moderate heat. Cook onion and carrot till onion is transparent.
4) Sift flour and curry powder together. Add to the vegetables. Cook on... - 41.0825
Pick over, then wash lentils, and soak in the cold water overnight.
Drain; measure liquid from beans; add enough cold water to make 2 1/2 qts.
Add the lamb bones, salt, and next 6 ingredients tied in a piece of cheesecloth.
Cover, and simmer 4 hrs.
Remove... - 40.2705
Harvest Pumpkin And Zucchini Soup
In large saucepan, combine pumpkin, zucchini, potatoes, onion, chicken stock, oil, parsley and garlic.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
If stock simmers down, add water to reach original level.
In food... - 40.2038
Anchovy Cabbage Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil and add the onions and garlic to the hot pan. Cook on high for five minutes
2. Add the cabbage to the hot pan and sautÃ© for 10 minutes while stirring continuously
3. In a bowl, blend the anchovy paste, tamarind,... - 39.6565
Oriental Vegetable Bowl
1. In a medium saucepan, add green onions and water
2. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil
3. Cover saucepan and simmer onions for 3 minutes.
4. Tip in the frozen vegetables into the pan.
5. Re-cover and steam vegetables for 2 minutes... - 39.1039
Lentil Vegetable Soup
Heat oil in a 4-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add carrots, celery, and chili powder; cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 more minutes.
Add broth and lentils and bring to a boil;... - 38.7402
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Soup
In large saucepan, combine broth and water; bring to a boil.
Add frozen vegetables, carrots and celery; cook 1 minute.
Partially break up noodles from soup mix; stir into boiling broth.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes or until vegetables are... - 38.6314
Pumpkin And Leek Soup
Heat butter in large pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave pumpkin and potato, separately, until tender; drain.
Mash pumpkin and potato together; stir into pan with leek mixture.
Add stock and milk.
Blend or process... - 38.1029
Vegetable And Lentil Soup
1. Place onion and 2 tablespoons stock in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Stir in carrots, zucchini (courgettes), parsnip, celery and tomatoes, and cook for
2 minutes longer. Add remaining stock, bring to the boil, then... - 37.8742
Mix all baste ingredients together and set aside.
Skewer all vegetables and baste kabobs.
Grill, barbecue, or broil the kabobs until vegetables are tender, turning frequently. - 37.4743
Vegetable And Salad Roll Ups
1. To make patties, place soya beans, breadcrumbs, carrot, zucchini (courgette), cumin, tomato paste (puree) and egg white in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 12 small patties and cook in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes... - 37.4509
Vegetable Beef Soup
Place 1/3 cup hot water [1/2 cup hot water], the carrot and onion in 1-qt casserole [1 1/2-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) until carrot is tender, 2 to 3 min [2 1/2 to 3 1/2 min].
Stir in 1/3 cup hot water [3/4 cup hot water]... - 37.2982
1. In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, bell pepper, celery, carrot and garlic, reduce the heat to low and cook about 10 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
2. Increase the heat to high and add 6 cups of water. Bring the soup... - 37.2931
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Melt the butter in a double boiler.
Add the onion, and cook over direct heat until tender.
Add flour, stir smooth, then add the milk and vegetable water, and cook over boiling water until smooth and thickened.
Add seasonings, vegetables, and meat sauce.
Heat,... - 37.2493
Easy Microwaved Beef And Vegetable Soup
In a medium saucepan combine stewed tomatoes, tomato juice, water, sugar, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Cook over medium-high heat till boiling.
Stir frozen vegetables and orzo into the tomato mixture. Return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered,... - 36.7831
Chunky Vegetable Soup
1. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add leeks and next 4 ingredients; cook 7 minutes or until tender. Add broth, chick peas, and tomatoes. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add green beans and... - 35.997
Old Fashioned Lentil Soup
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a soup kettle. MAKING 2) In the kettle, boil water. 3) Add to the boiled water, garlic, onion,... - 35.6306
Classic Lentil Vegetable Soup
Heat olive oil in a stockpot over medium heat.
Sauté onion, celery, carrot and potatoes until tender.
Add water, lentils, tomato sauce and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours.
Add water as necessary.
When lentils - 35.4894
Easy Beets And Cabbage Borscht
1. Put the beetroot into a saucepan, cover with plenty of cold water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 35-45 minutes. Drain, discarding the liquid, then rinse the beetroot under cold water, dry with... - 35.3714
My Lentil Soup
Place all the ingredients in a saucepan.
Slowly bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. - 35.2288
Chili Vegetable Soup
1. Place all of the vegetables, including the onion and garlic, in a large pot. Add 1 cup of water, the stock, milk, chili powder, salt and pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover the pot, reduce the heat to low and simmer the vegetables 15... - 34.7175
Shrimp And Pumpkin Soup
Chop the shrimp; combine with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
Bring to a boil.
Add the pumpkin, salt, and chili peppers; cook over low heat 10 minutes. - 34.5616
Rice Cakes With Vegetable Cheese Spread
1. Place the ricotta in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Add the vegetables, herbs, lemon juice and lemon zest, and stir until combined.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the mixture on each rice cake. - 33.7405
Easy Noodle Soup
1. Put stock, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and sugar in a saucepan, then heat. Simmer for 5 mins. Take off the heat, pour into a microwave-safe bowl, then cool. Throw in chicken and veg, cover, then chill for up to a day.
2. When ready to eat, remove from... - 33.6862
1.Take a 1 quart microwavable casserole and add in carrot, onion, and margarine. Microwave covered for 1 minute on high 100%. 2.Now add in 1/2 cup water and the broth. Combine well, cover and microwave for 5 minutes on high.
3. Add in the noodles and... - 33.3057
Kaipen With Jaew Bong Dip
When Laotians make the jaew bong dip, they often toss in chewy bits of water buffalo skin. Some may consider that optional, however beef jerkey works great in place of the water buffalo skin. - 33.2888
Vegetable Puree Sandwich
1. Trim the carrots, peel the turnips and potatoes, and cut the vegetables into large chunks.
2. Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a pan that will accommodate a large vegetable steamer. Place the vegetables in the steamer and cook, covered, 10 minutes, or... - 32.3644
Vegetables Spring Rolls
This is a very healthy dish... Lumpia or spring rolls made of mixed vegetables and cook in the oven... - 31.6755