- » Asian Tuna
Asian Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian tuna recipes.
Marinated Tuna With Sesame
A quickie appetizer you can serve your guests if you have tuna at home. The green scallions and garlic used in the recipe adds flavour to the tuna. This recipe is a good balance of sweet and salty. Serve the tuna on a plate of lettuce and you're ready to eat. - 129.65
Tuna, Asparagus And Crab Roe With Fried Rice
Here is a variation to the fried rice recipe! Tuna, Asparagus and Crab Roe with Fried Rice is a healthy, tasty and nutritious alternative as fried rice. Serve it garnished with parsley or feta cheese. - 121.102
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 120.127
Stir-fried Tuna Rice
Love street food? Try Stir-fried tuna rice. This popular Malaysian street food can be made within minutes and tastes awesome. This meal is healthy because of tuna which is a low fat food. You can serve it garnished with slices of red chillies, cucumbers and... - 118.556
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 117.757
Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna Over Green Salad
Do you need a healthy dish for your entire family that can be prepared in almost no time? Join Chef Scott in this video and find out how to make Asian Grilled Ahi Tuna over Green salad side dish. As the name suggests, he is seasoning tuna with Chinese 5... - 114.646
Tuna Fried Rice
Fried rice, the popular East Asian dish gets more twist with tuna. Check out the video showing how to make Fried Rice with Tuna flavored by exotic Thai and Chinese seasonings. A must for small parties or kittie parties! - 113.642
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 112.887
Albacore Tuna And Cucumber Salad
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 112.773
Spicy Tuna Noodles Soup
Looking for a healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to your kids? Try this Spicy tuna noodles soup. It has tuna which is flavored by garlic chili sauce. Apart from being a great appetizer this soup is so filling that it can be called as a tiny meal. - 111.295
Post Oak Grill's Sashimi Tuna Terrine
For the seafood lovers…a combination of tuna and salmon!!!! This video shows how to prepare a simple recipe that requires no cooking at all! Yes raw fish…if you like it, then try it out! - 111.075
Chopped Salad With Asian Vinaigrette
1. In a plate, add the corn and asparagus and drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, red wine vinegar and safflower oil.
3. For the tuna: In a plate, pour out the olive oil along with... - 105.808
Seared Tuna With Sesame Seeds
Nikko is going to sear tuna with a sesame seed coating. While it looks like a simple recipe, which it is, but needs careful attention because the fish needs to be cooked just for a while. Overcooking the fish will kill its taste. Follow the simple guidelines... - 105.787
Seared Ahi Tuna Appetizer
Seared ahi tuna is an amazing appetizer popular in California. Here the chef sears the tuna slices smeared in an Asian dipping sauce over hot rocks.Impress your guests with this wonderful appetizer and enjoy! - 104.716
Seared Sesame Tuna
If you are in mood of something oriental and coastal, then sesame tuna would be the right dish to spark you up. Tuna coated with sesame and smeared with pepper and vegetables adds mild oriental element to this crispy appetizer. With this mildly spiced fish... - 101.796
Kinilaw Na Tuna
Kinilaw na Tuna or raw fish salad is an appetizer dish that is usually consumed as “pulutan”; it is best served along with cold beer. This recipe does not involve any manual cooking but the tuna meat is semi-cooked once served. This is made possible by... - 93.385
Tuna And Rice Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together soy sauce, lemon peel, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium heat; add 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
Add eggs; lift and tilt the wok or skillet to form a thin layer of egg.
Cook, without stirring,... - 45.8496
Tuna And Salt Pork Chowder
1) Skin the fish and debone it, discard the skin and bones.
2) In a non-stick pan, brown the pork, discard the pieces but not the fat.
3) To the fat, add the onions, fish and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Add potatoes and... - 45.5036
Early in day: Into medium saucepan, drain oil from 2 cans tuna.
In oil, saute onion and apple until tender.
Stir in flour, curry, salt, sugar and ginger; gradually stir in milk and 1 cup water; add bouillon cube.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, until sauce... - 44.7004
Tuna Rice Towers
Spread 1/4 cup ricotta cheese over each rice cake.
In a small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese, buttermilk or low-fat milk and paprika.
Stir until smooth; set aside.
Arrange olive slices on cheese in a circle around edge of each rice... - 43.7336
Tuna Vegetable Mold
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add cold water, vinegar, onion, and salt.
Chill until thickened but not firm.
Fold in tuna, celery, carrots, and pickles.
Pour into 1 1/2 -quart mold and chill until firm.
Un-mold on salad greens and serve with mayonnaise.
Makes... - 42.8027
Sweet Sour Tuna Salad
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Drain pineapple tidbits or chunks; reserve 2 tablespoons syrup.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, pineapple syrup, soy sauce and garlic... - 42.7265
Tarragon Tuna Salad
1) Drain the tuna and flake it.
2) Mix together the celery, tuna and relish.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) Add the mixture to the tuna and blend well.
5) Serve the salad on crisp lettuce. If... - 42.1927
Melt butter in medium saucepan, add onion and celery, stir constantly over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
Add flour, stir constantly over medium heat for 1 minute or until mixture is bubbly.
Gradually stir in combined milk and... - 41.8852
Nutritious tuna porridge recipe, is a different dish in its own. There is a flavorful garnishing that adds to its taste. It is healthy and low fat properties of tuna. - 41.345
Oriental Tuna Patties
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions, celery, and garlic; saute until tender.
Combine sauteed vegetables, tuna, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill 15... - 41.0002
Tuna And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the carrots into thin sticks.
2. Heat the corn oil in a large preheated wok.
3. Add the onion, carrots, mangetout (snow peas) and baby corn cobs to the wok and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
4. Using a sharp knife, thinly slice the... - 40.687
Today we will try a Japanese speciality Tuna sushi. It is a fantastic dish and children love it. The sushi moulds can be found at any Asian store. Watch the video and learn making the dish. - 40.208
Spicy Tuna Mousse
In a large mixing bowl, break up the tuna into small pieces.
Whip the cream, set aside.
In the top part of the double boiler, soak the gelatin with the water until softened.
Place over hot water to dissolve.
Combine the tuna, whipped cream and... - 39.9359
Sweet Sour Tuna
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Combine sugar, cornstarch; stir in bouillon, pineapple syrup, vinegar, soy sauce, and salt.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Add pineapple, green pepper, tuna, butter.
Heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve over... - 39.8721
Lebanese Style Tuna Salad With Tahini Dressing
Make the dressing: In a blender blend together the tahini, the lemon juice, the garlic paste, and the cayenne, with the motor running add the oil in a stream, blending until the dressing is emulsified, and season the dressing with salt.
In a bowl toss the... - 38.0559
Stir Fried Tuna On Spinach
1. To prepare soy dressing, in a small bowl, stir together mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach on a large platter, cover, and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until... - 37.8782
This video shows how to prepare a Malayan favorite eastern salad the tuna kerabu. This is easy to prepare, simple and quickly made. At the same time is tastes fabulous due to mixed aroma from all the spices. - 37.4919
Tuna Fish Salad
1) Lightly flake up the tuna.
2) In a bowl, lightly toss together with onions, celery, green pepper, tuna and bean sprouts.
3) In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and soy sauce.
4) Gently fold the mayonnaise mixture into the onion... - 37.201
Hawaiian Tuna Skillet
Drain pineapple, reserving juice, in a saucepan, cook drained pineapple in butter about 3 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup of the juice and the green pepper (julienne strips are about the size of a match).
Blend cornstarch and remaining juice.
Stir this into hot... - 37.1468
Apple Beet And Tuna Salad
Cook beets in water to cover until tender.
Drain, peel and cube.
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
Serve on salad greens, topped with more mayonnaise if desired. - 36.5257
In a large bowl combine the tuna, noodles and vegetables, mixing well.
In a separate bowl combine the soup, milk and sour cream with the salt, pepper and thyme.
Cover the bottom of a lightly oiled 7x10-inch serving baking dish with the... - 36.4462
Asian Fresh Tuna Salad
Prepare the Asian Citrus Marinade and pour half over the tuna steaks.
Refrigerate to marinate for 10 minutes to 1 hour.
Place the tuna in the basket and rotate in the stopped position facing the heat rods for 4 minutes.
Turn basket and rotate the other side... - 35.546
Oriental Tuna Sandwich
Blend first 5 ingredients.
Add tuna and water chestnuts; toss lightly.
Cut bread in half lengthwise; wrap top half and store.
Spread bottom half with butter.
Top with lettuce, tuna, tomatoes, and avocado. - 35.349
Mix soup with 1/4 cup water.
Add 7 cup chow-mein noodles and remaining ingredients; toss lightly.
Place in ungreased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle remaining noodles over top.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) 30 minutes or till heated.
Trim with... - 34.864
1. Into a skillet drain the oil from the tuna and cook the celery and green pepper in it.
2. In a cup or a bowl mix the cornstarch and soy sauce, add to the skillet with the drained juice of the pineapple and bring to boil.
3. Heat adding tuna,... - 34.6483
15 Minute Tuna Curry
Cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in sour cream and seasonings.
Drain tuna and break in bite-size pieces; add.
Heat slowly stirring often, just till hot.
Serve over hot rice dotted with raisins. - 34.3014
Tuna With Coconut Curry Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix coconut milk, tamarind concentrate, and curry paste; stir in cilantro.
2. Rinse tuna, pat dry, and turn over in coconut milk sauce. Lift out fish; save the sauce.
3. Pour sauce into a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 34.1119
1. Saute onions, bamboo shoots, and mushrooms until tender-crisp.
2. Add peas.
3. Combine water, bouillon granules, cornstarch, garlic powder, and celery seeds.
4. Add to vegetables. Simmer 3 minutes or until thickened.
5. Stir in tuna and tomato wedges. Heat... - 34.0541
Tuna Gumbo Mould
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool.
Beat in mayonnaise with rotary beater till smooth; stir in soup.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in tuna, celery, and onion.
Pour into 4 1/2-cup mold.
Chill till firm. - 33.5495
Combine all ingredients except rolls.
Split rolls and fill with tuna mixture; wrap each in foil.
Bake in a 375Â° oven for 20 minutes.
Serve in foil. - 33.0897
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
Anchovy And Tuna Salad has a Terrific taste. The olives and white wine vinegar gives the Anchovy And Tuna Salad Cool taste. - 32.8515
Tuna Fish Sauce
1. Mix together the onion, garlic and oil in an ovenproof glass bowl. Cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens.
2. Add the anchovy fillets and the tomatoes,... - 31.9047
Combine the tuna, pepper, capers, chopped dried chiles, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, oil, eggs, onion, and mayonnaise.
Serve on open slices of rye, pumpernickel, or other interesting bread. - 31.518
1. Combine the tuna, Swiss cheese, potatoes, celery, radishes, parsley, onion, curry powder and the mayonnaise or salad dressing in a medium-size bowl; stir until well mixed; divide evenly among buttered rolls; wrap each roll in foil.
2. Bake in hot oven... - 31.3307
Asian Grilled Tuna With Wasabi Aioli
1. If tuna steaks are large, cut into 8 serving pieces. Mix vegetable oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, gingerroot and garlic in shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag. Add tuna; turn to coat with marinade. Cover dish or... - 30.8743
Tuna With Wasabi
1. Grill tuna to your liking. Usually 4 minutes per side for 1 inch thick steaks.
2. Mix wasabi and water to form a paste. Add all other ingredients, mix well.
3. Pour sauce over grilled tuna steaks and serve. - 29.3316
Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks
1. Preheat grill.
2. In a bowl, whisk together garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper, salt and sesame oil. Place ahi steaks in a glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks, turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Brush grill with canola oil. Grill... - 29.312
Tuna Salad I
Combine the tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, scallions, mushrooms, pepper, and chile.
Serve on open slices of rye or pumpernickel bread. - 26.5667
Tuna Salad Ii
Combine the tuna, parsley, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise, mustard, and onion.
Serve on open slices of rye or pumpernickel bread. - 26.1785
Asian Tuna Recipes By Category