- » Asian Sprout
Asian Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian sprout recipes.
Bst Bacon, Sprout And Tomato Sandwich
1. In a dry pan, over medium high heat, warm tempeh for about 2 minutes per side.
2. Cut tempeh strips into half and set aside.
3. Spread mayo on bread slices, and place tomato on one slice.
4. Top it with tempeh, and sprouts. Cover with... - 104.078
Crunchy Daikon Sprout Asian Slaw
Southerners love cole slaw. It's a salad that just goes so well with grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, burgers and just about any kind of food. But if you are bored with the high calorie mayonnaise based cole slaw that gets soggy and limp, this... - 96.9291
Snow Peas And Sprout Salad
1) Take a small bowl and mash garlic along with salt using the back of a spoon.
2) Add sherry, mustard and lemon juice. Stir in the oil and hot red pepper. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a large of boiling salted water and cook snow peas in it for... - 42.5283
Green Bean And Sprout Salad
Cook beans until crisp-tender, drain and cool.
Add next 4 ingredients and toss to mix.
Combine oil, vinegar, and seasonings to taste.
Pour over vegetables.
Toss and chill.
Garnish with cherry tomatoes. - 35.8141
You May Also Like!
Asian Style Bean Sprout Salad
1. In a mixing bowl combine the different salad ingredients.
2. In a screw top jar put all the dressing ingredients together.
3. Shake to mix well.
4. Serve beansprout salad with dressing. - 44.8293
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.1188
High Protein Asian Sprouts
Place enough V-7 Juice in a pan or wok to cover the bottom.
Add tamari and garlic and heat until steaming.
Add sprouts and steam for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
Makes a crunchy kind of vegetable dish that can be eaten plain, used as a taco filler or... - 28.8881
Peking Bean Sprouts
1) In a skillet, heat the lard or oil, sautÃ© the sprouts for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
2) Add the ginger and salt, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
3) Stir in the scallions and soy sauce.
4) Cook the beans for 2 minutes more.
5) Serve... - 34.2743
Bean Sprouts With Omelette Shreds
Lightly beat the eggs with the soy sauce.
Heat half the oil in a frying pan and pour in the eggs.
Let the eggs set in a thin omelet.
When the omelet is browned underneath, lift it out and cut it into large shreds.
Add the remaining oil to the pan and stir-fry... - 37.7183
Stir-fried Bean Sprouts With Spring Onions
1. Wash bean sprouts thoroughly.
2. Soak them in a bowl of ice-cold water till required.
3. Slice spring onions lengthwise into 4 strips of 2- 2 1/2 -inches.
4. In a wok, heat oil over moderate heat.
5. Add spring onions and stir-fry... - 38.8359
Bean Sprouts Salad
1. Mix the sprouts, onions, tomatoes and salt.
2. If you like, sprinkle a little soya sauce on top.
3. Chill. - 27.7147
Korean Bean Sprout
Fast or fancy, beans sprout makes for an easy to make, delicious dish. Healthy and inexpensive, this Korean dish has a nice, light, refreshing flavor and makes for a very satisfying side dish. Just soak some beans overnight and let it sprout and then use it... - 86.3269
Bean Sprout Salad
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Drop in the bean sprouts and cook for 1 minute Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, sherry,... - 26.7464
Bean Sprout Salad With Soy Ginger Dressing
1) Take a pan and boil water in it removing it from heat after it boils.
2) Add the bean sprouts to it and soak them for half an hour.
3) Drain the water from pan and rinse with cold water immediately.
4) Take a mixing bowl of large size and add the... - 42.4856
Brussels Sprouts With Chestnuts
1. In a large saucepan, plunge the chestnuts into boiling water and blanch them for 15 minutes.
2. Drain chestnuts into a colander and refresh under cold tap water. Drain well and allow them stand until cool enough to handle.
3. While still warm, peel... - 35.3101
Toss sprouts and mushrooms together.
Serve on romaine lettuce leaves.
Sprinkle with Sendai Salad Dressing or another soy sauce dressing. - 18.1437