- » Asian Spinach
Asian Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian spinach recipes.
Asian Style Spinach
Wash and drain spinach, removing any wilted leaves.
Heat oil with garlic in saucepan over high heat.
Add spinach and stir until oil is thoroughly mixed in.
Add salt and sugar and mix well.
Cook 2 minutes.
Makes 4 to 6... - 40.5135
You May Also Like!
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.47
Asian Spinach And Mushroom Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Cut spinach leaves in l inch sections. Slice bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms.
3. Bring stock to a boil. Add mushrooms and bamboo shoots and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
4. Add spinach and simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes more.... - 27.8693
Asian Spinach Sauce
Wash spinach, leaving stems on leaves.
Place spinach, tamari, garlic and basil in large saucepan.
Steam-stir in water that has clung to the washed leaves until spinach is wilted.
Add a tablespoon or two (15-30 ml) of water, if necessary, to prevent sticking... - 37.7127
Soy Braised Spinach
If fresh spinach is used, wash and drain thoroughly.
If frozen spinach is used, drain well.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the spinach and salt 2 minutes.
Add the soy sauce and cook for 1 minute longer. - 25.2195
Easy Spinach Salad
Cook the spinach in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Drain well and cool.
Lightly brown the sesame seeds in a skillet.
Pound in a mortar with pestle or run in a blender until pulverized.
Mix with the soy sauce and oil.
Pour over the spinach.
Toss until blended. - 27.9902
In fry pan on medium heat, brown sesame seeds.
Reduce heat; add soy sauce and spinach.
Cover; simmer 7 to 10 minutes until tender. - 23.4773
Place the bread dough in a warm place and allow to rise.
Mix all the filling ingredients together.
When the bread dough has risen, roll out on a floured board to 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness and cut into 4 in (10 cm) squares.
Place a tablespoon of filling on each... - 37.0251
Steam the spinach in the water that clings to the leaves for 30 seconds.
Remove, drain, and squeeze dry.
Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Saute the garlic lightly, then add the spinach, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes.
Season with salt... - 27.3038
Light Green Spinach
About 10 minutes before supper:
1. Cook spinach as package label directs; drain very well. Toss with sour cream.
2. Serve on heated platter around ham slices as pictured. - 22.4712