- » Asian Spinach
Asian Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian spinach recipes.
Asian Style Spinach
Wash and drain spinach, removing any wilted leaves.
Heat oil with garlic in saucepan over high heat.
Add spinach and stir until oil is thoroughly mixed in.
Add salt and sugar and mix well.
Cook 2 minutes.
Makes 4 to 6... - 41.3509
You May Also Like!
Asian Spinach Sauce
Wash spinach, leaving stems on leaves.
Place spinach, tamari, garlic and basil in large saucepan.
Steam-stir in water that has clung to the washed leaves until spinach is wilted.
Add a tablespoon or two (15-30 ml) of water, if necessary, to prevent sticking... - 40.0919
Asian Spinach And Mushroom Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Cut spinach leaves in l inch sections. Slice bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms.
3. Bring stock to a boil. Add mushrooms and bamboo shoots and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
4. Add spinach and simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes more.... - 29.9179
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.5317
1. Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly, removing and discarding thick stems.
2. Chop spinach or leave whole if the leaves are small.
3. Chop the bacon into small pieces.
4. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach and onion.
5. In a... - 38.7769
1) Thoroughly wash the spinach under cold running water. Soak excess water with paper towel.
2) In a salad bowl, place the spinach.
3) Use a fry pan to heat up over high heat. Cook the bacon.
4) Stir in chives and pepper.
5) Drain the... - 37.5169
Light Green Spinach
About 10 minutes before supper:
1. Cook spinach as package label directs; drain very well. Toss with sour cream.
2. Serve on heated platter around ham slices as pictured. - 24.2402
In fry pan on medium heat, brown sesame seeds.
Reduce heat; add soy sauce and spinach.
Cover; simmer 7 to 10 minutes until tender. - 26.0988
Spinach Topped Tomatoes
Cook washed spinach on HIGH 8 minutes.
Drain well and chop coarsely.
Combine with bread crumbs, green onions, beaten egg, salt and pepper and mix well.
Place tomatoes in a 9" x 13" (3 L) baking dish and sprinkle with garlic salt.
Top with a mound of spinach... - 40.2472
Steam the spinach in the water that clings to the leaves for 30 seconds.
Remove, drain, and squeeze dry.
Heat the oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Saute the garlic lightly, then add the spinach, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes.
Season with salt... - 30.941
Asian Spinach Recipes By Category