- » Asian Soup
Asian Soup Recipes
Asian soup is a broth-like dish consisting of various dumplings, which is consumed in East Asia. There are no dairy products used in the preparation and the thickening agent used includes refined flours, or starch ... More »
Thanksgiving Leftovers - Chicken And Dumpling Soup
1. In a pot on high heat, pour in the chicken stock and bring it to a rolling boil.
2. Once it starts boiling, add the celery and onions and mix well.
3. Add in the carrots and dried parsley and stir well. Cover it and let it simmer for about 10 - 12... - 123.063
Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a pot over medium high, heat the oil add garlic and let it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Add onions, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, tomato ketchup, cayenne pepper and stir well for 2 minutes until the mixture has reduced.
3. Once reduced, add in... - 122.858
Filipino Misua Soup
Misua is salted Chinese noodles made from wheat flour. The noodle soup is a classic in Southeast Asia, served on special occasion like birthdays as the noodles symbolize longevity. This version of misua recipe includes bottle gourd and ground pork. This... - 122.746
1. In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the carrots, onions, leeks, and celery and cook until tender.
2. Stir in thyme and mushrooms and cook.
3. Add vegetables stalk or chicken stalk and season with salt and pepper. Cover the... - 121.158
Moringa or (Malunggay) is one of the richest sources of nutrients that is essential to the body. Some called Moringa as “Healing Tree” because in ancient times – even up to now, you can use the leaves to cure wounds by patting squeezed leaves to it.... - 118.81
Coconut Curry Soup
Here is an extremely delicious and easy Asian soup. Your friends and family will enjoy it. - 118.438
Red Lentil Soup - Healthy Vegan
Are you in search of a nutritious and tasty soup recipe? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this full of health Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup now. This one is sure to impress everyone across your dining room. - 103.6
Chinese Hot And Sour Soup
1. Care fully cut the half frozen pork horizontally first in thin slices and further cut the slices into strips.
2. In a small bowl, place pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
3. Cover and refrigerate the meat for 1... - 86.8045
A simple to make Noodle soup recipe that you are sure to love. This absolutely healthy and delicious meal in itself is what you need after a long day. Just put up your tired feet, relax and enjoy a big bowl of yummy soup. - 84.4973
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 51.526
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
1. Freeze the meat partially to make it easier for slicing.
2. Slice pork thinly into bite-size pieces.
3. In a saucepan cook pork pieces in hot oil till lightly browned; drain and set aside.
4. In the same saucepan boil chicken broth;... - 48.9396
1. Rinse the duck in water.
2. Cut and discard excess fat.
3. In a large soup pot, put together duck along with the onion, garlic, ginger, cilantro, peppercorns, cloves, chicken broth, and water.
4. Heat over medium heat to boil.
5.... - 48.5908
1. Slice half the shallots and half the garlic lengthwise into very thin slices.
2. Finely mince the remaining shallots, garlic and ginger together with the cardamom.
3. In a medium-size soup pot, put together chicken broth, water, and... - 48.5843
Asian Salad Chicken Soup
1) Cut the chicken into 4-inch-thick slices, then into 2-inch length strips.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, soy sauce, mushrooms, ginger and red pepper flakes to a boil over a high heat, then simmer covered for 10... - 48.582
Billi Bi Soup
Billi Bi is a wonderful seafood soup that will has won me plenty of compliments and fans! Last weekend I surprised my in laws. Needless to say, Billi Bi seemed to be winning me a quiet a few hearts! - 46.8243
Scrub mussels with a brush to remove dirt from shells; pull off beards.
Discard any mussels that do not close.
Place cleaned mussels in a kettle with mushrooms, shallots, wine, water, parsley sprigs and thyme.
Bring to a simmer.
Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes... - 45.6193
Hot & Sour Asian Soup
Hot & Sour Soup gets its taste from pork meat mixed with mushroom and eggs, flavored with white wine vinegar. Hot & Sour Soup is cherished by pork lovers. - 43.743
Combine the liver and water in a pan and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer about five minutes, or until liver is done.
Drain and set aside.
Melt the butter in a skillet and brown the beef.
Add the onions.
Return the liver to the pan and... - 41.067
Pagoda Chicken Soup
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the stock, ginger, garlic, bay leaf, and jalapenos.
Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
Add the chicken, scallions, and lemon juice.
Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in the... - 36.3953
Tom Kha Gai
In a sauce pan saute the ginger root in the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Pour in the chicken broth and simmer until soup begins to thicken.
Add the cream, chicken, coconut and continue to simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir in the cilantro and... - 36.1342
1. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, combine mussels, onion, wine, water, parsley sprigs, and thyme. Cover and heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; cook until mussels open, about 5 minutes, transferring mussels with slotted spoon to bowl as... - 35.0774
Cream Of Mussel Soup
1. Scrub the mussels well to remove all exterior sand and dirt. Place them in a large kettle with the shallots, onions, parsley, salt, black pepper, cayenne, wine, butter, bay leaf and thyme. Cover and bring to a boil. Simmer five to ten minutes, or until the... - 34.9809
This is serious comfort food from a Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom who shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy! Remember once Isaan and Laos were one country! - 24.4984
Asian Chicken Soup For The Holiday Soul
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl add garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil Give it a good whisk and set aside.
2. Place a non-stick Dutch oven on medium high... - 0
Asian Soup Recipes By Category