- » Asian Snack
Asian Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian snack recipes.
These delicious Asian wraps are going to give you a pleasant change of taste. Preparing them is so easy, but before that you should get a bunch of rice paper wrappers. Watch the video to learn the detail process. - 137.911
Eggrolls With Duck Sauce
Are you looking for a great snack for your upcoming party? This video can be of great help. Watch the chef prepare these delicious Egg Rolls with Duck Sauce and that too in no time. This video is a savior if you are running short of time. Watch it now. - 127.599
French Dip Sandwich Goes Asian
1. In a medium bowl mix together beef broth, garlic, ginger, black vinegar, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
2. In a crock pot place the beef and pour in the beef broth mixture. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 480 minutes.
3. Take out the... - 124.092
Asian Steak Sandwich
I first saw this style recipe in Diners, Drive ins, and Dive when they visited BopNGrill restaurant in Chicago. I thought this would make a great sandwich. - 124.043
Whole Wheat Salad Hummus Wrap (healthy Heart & Low Calorie Snack)
The whole wheat salad humus wrap is rich in vitamin c, calcium, protein, iron and fibre, making a wholesome, satiating snack, from left over chapatis. This dish can be put together quickly, if the hummus has been prepared in advance and refrigerated. - 123.71
Tlt With Tomato Peach Chutney
The Veggie Kitchen's version of a B.L.T. The tomato peach chutney adds a sweet heat to this summer sandwich! - 123.324
Asian Pork Roast With Pineapple
Doing Asian roasts are so to much easier and flavorful as the marinades are extremely easy to prepare. Watch this video recipe of Asian Pork Roast with Pineapple and cook it up. It has some great ingredients in its marinade which ultimately turns out to be... - 123.127
Caramel Salted Nut Brittle
As a kid we have always loved nut brittles. This is a classic Salted Caramel Nut Brittle recipe from Sobeys. I know for a fact that all the kids will love it. This will make a good Halloween candy for those little Trick or Treaters knocking at your doors!... - 122.753
A Signature Bite - Mochiyaki
What is your signature cookie, which represents you? Jay thinks out of the box and makes his 'signature' cookie as “The Aimless Cook.” A Korean inspired cookie, it is simple, with amazing contrasting flavors and textures that makes one satisfying and... - 122.708
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls
1. Take a pan and heat a little bit of oil and add minced ginger and garlic. Stir for a couple of minutes. Then add the onion and saute.
2. Add the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and vinegar. Stir well.
3. Add all the vegetables into the pan... - 122.644
Classic Karipap Sardines
If your stomach is rumbling for some snack, have this Classic Karipap Sardines! A famous Malaysian snack, this dish is very simple to make. Serve it with a spicy sauce. - 122.591
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 122.066
Traditional Roti Jala
Want to try a traditional Malaysian recipe? Try this favorite lunch dish, Traditional roti jala. This translates as net bread in English because of its zig zag look. This meal can be served with curry tuna. - 120.513
Crispy Kale Chips
If you as a parent are having tough time feeding greens to your kids, here is a veggie recipe by weelicious especially for kids. The kids would not even know there is kale inside. She is making crispy kale chips with just a little oil. As she does, you can... - 118.442
How To Make Chicken Wings
Want to make something easy and cheap? The answer is Chicken wings. The chef makes a sweet and spicy marinade in the video for the chicken wings. You are ready in 20 minutes to eat your tasty chicken wings. It can be served with baked potatoes. - 117.053
Mango Cake Or Bread - Eggless
If you like eating mangoes, then you should try this recipe out. It is simply delicious and is easy to make. Chef Bhavna shows this unique recipe of mango cupcakes. If you use fresh mango pulp the cake will be more tasty. Don't forget to watch the video for... - 117.049
How To Cook Sesame Beef
If you're following a low carb diet then this recipe should be tried. The chef makes the recipe simple and you can serve the beef with salad and chilli sauce. Your guests will surely enjoy the snack. - 116.919
Vietnamese Pork And Egg Rolls Part 1 - Preparation
Have you tried these delicious Vietnamese Pork and Egg Rolls yet? If not then you are missing out on a lot. Watch this video now and learn to prepare this fabulous dish. In this part of the video, Chef demonstrates how to get started. Watch it now. - 115.784
Healthy & Delicious Seaweed Snack In Just 5 Minutes!
Seaweed is probably my favorite food on this whole planet -- seriously! I can eat it every day! In this video, I show you a seaweed snack so nutritious and delicious, which I grew up eating almost every day! It is a great alternative snack for your family and... - 115.306
How To Make A Ramen Burger Big Mac
In this video recipe Barry shows you how to make your very own ramen burger Big Mac. Ramen burgers themselves have become a bit of a food craze, but Barry decides to take things up a notch by merging with a classic 3 bun McDonalds Big Mac vibe. The juices... - 111.279
How To Make Asian Pork Sandwich- Homemade Pork Sandwich
Asian Street food sandwich- Pork cooked in soya sauce, hoisin sauce and sesame oil, topped with sesame seeds, cilantro and caramelized onions. served on a toasted and buttered bun.
Learn how to prepare this flavorful Asian Pork Sandwich at home for quick... - 109.842
Teriyaki Grilled Nairagi Sandwich With Avocado
1. Season the Nairagi fillet with salt and pepper.
2. Throw it in the grill and cook until there are nice grill marks on either sides.
3. Pour the teriyaki sauce on the fish fillet. Finish off cooking and set aside.
4. Slit the bun and toast it... - 109.592
Want a really easy and delicious snack for the entire family? Watch the video as chef makes and peanut brittle with peanut, cashew and sugar. She caramelizes the sugar and adds the nuts. She even gives the freedom of choosing your favorite nut for the recipe.... - 108.97
Beef Curry Puffs
If you are thinking of preparing a snack, wait a minute! This Beef Curry Puffs recipe will be just the right one for you! It is simple and easy to prepare and what is more is that it can be made from ingredients available in your freezer. So get set and go! - 108.257
The ramen burger is gaining popularity in North America. Touted as the newest food craze, it's a clever sandwich using ramen noodles as the bun. Today, I'm going to show you how to make your own. Enjoy! - 108.142
Making Fresh Eggrolls
Here's a 4 minute video on making pork and shrimp egg rolls and homemade duck sauce. Enjoy! - 107.885
1. Cut tofu into 4 even slices, and place it between double layers of paper towel for 30 minutes to drain.
2. In a shallow dish or pie pan, put sesame seeds.
3. Sprinkle salt on both sides of tofu, if desired.
4. Roll it over sesame seeds and... - 107.274
Sweet And Spicy Venison Jerky
Do you enjoy jerky? What about venison jerky? Here is a video recipe of a simple marination for jerky. Largely prepared with hoisin sauce and soy sauce, this is a great recipe to try. - 106.607
Sticky Sesame Beef
If you're thinking of some snack ideas, then do try this snack. The snack is made of beef and is placed on the lettuce wrap. You can serve it with chilli sauce. Check out the video for this easy recipe. - 104.882
Bst Bacon, Sprout And Tomato Sandwich
1. In a dry pan, over medium high heat, warm tempeh for about 2 minutes per side.
2. Cut tempeh strips into half and set aside.
3. Spread mayo on bread slices, and place tomato on one slice.
4. Top it with tempeh, and sprouts. Cover with... - 104.48
Vegan Blt (tlt) Tempeh
1. In a quart pan, pour in the veggie broth, liquid smoke and molasses. Whisk well.
2. Stir in the soy sauce and bay leaves. Season with sage, chili powder and onion powder. Whisk for a few seconds.
3. Add in the garlic and place the pan over the stove... - 104.291
Wild Mushroom Ramen Stir Fry
Here's a very fast ramen stir fry made with some wild mushrooms I found in the woods near my house here in Bath Maine. The Scientific name is: Hericium americanum, H. coralloides, H. erinaceus. Some of the common names are Bear's Head Tooth, Hedgehog, Sweet... - 103.992
Lunchbox Fruit And Chicken Skewers
All you mom's out there who fret at the though of preparing for next day's lunchbox have a reason to rejoice. The video has a very simple yet yummy and attractive recipe that your kids will relish and not run away from. Watch the video and pack their lunch... - 103.268
Bananacue is term used to call fried skewered plantains cooked with brown sugar. This is a staple in the Philippines, and is mostly consumed as a mid-afternoon snack. - 102.274
Fried Tofu With Oyster Sauce
Tofu can be served as a delicious snack too. See this impressive video that shares a simple recipe for fried tofu with oyster sauce. Take a look at this video and try out this easy recipe for a quick and tasty snack for your guests. Surprise them with this... - 100.981
Lumpiang Shanghai is a very popular Filipino food that's simple and extremely addicting. There's always someone that brings lumpiang Shanghai to the potluck or picnic and they become the rockstar! Are you ready for your culinary destiny? - 97.8982
Raw Spicy Nori Seaweed Chips
Here is an awesome snack to have any time of day to satisfy those cravings for salty fried chips. Seaweed chips are an energy snack filled with nutrients that do you lots of good. Though they don't look impressive, they are very tasty and addictive! Watch... - 97.8676
Ramen Egg Fu Yung
Here's a quick and easy recipe for ramen egg fu yung. It's basically an omelette made with ramen noodles cooked in a wok. Enjoy! - 96.8133
Asian Soft Boiled Egg Tempura
A work colleague suggested I give the Soft Boiled Egg Tempura a try – basically a soft boiled egg (egg yolk is still runny) fried in a light tempura batter with a mild paprika kick. Surprisingly amazing, although it was a dangerous method to make them. If... - 96.1697
Banana bread is a type of bread that uses yellow bananas as the main ingredient. Unlike traditional breads, this sweet bread — that is sometimes referred to as banana cake – uses baking soda as leavening agent, instead of yeast. - 96.1551
Miso Veggie Dip
This Asian Miso Veggie Dip is a great way to jazz up your parties or boring normal dinners. It is quick and easy to prepare using a couple of off the shelf ingredients. Serve it with fresh veggies, meats, chips or even bread as an appetizer. Watch the video... - 94.5576
Lengua De Gato
Lengua de Gato are long thin cookies that resembles the shape of a cat’s tongue. This might be the reason why these tasty treats were called such. - 93.3376
Southeast Asian Inspired Lobster Roll
A mouth watering recipe of South Asian style lobster roll. This video makes it look so quick and easy. Prepared with lobster meat combined with celery, carrot and the beautiful taste of lemon grass and lemon juice. The healthy home made mayonnaise is mixed... - 92.9838
Delicious Pork And Egg Rolls
Would you like to try a Delicious Pork and Egg Rolls Recipe today? Watch the chef prepare this wonderful snack almost effortlessly. We guarantee you will not regret watching this video. - 92.7096
True Filipino delicacy. This video prepares balut - a fertilized duck embryo. It is boiled and eaten from the shell. A popular hearty-snack, this is quiet a rich source of protein. Eaten with a flavorful dip made from balsamic vinegar and soy - this makes... - 91.5096
Don't know what to prepare for breakfast? Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Crispy Cereal. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare the dish. - 89.4909
Oriental Salsa With Baked Wonton Chips
A healthy fare with flavors inspired from Asia can make up for a perfect platter to entertain guests with. Easy to make, this salsa combines crunchy and fresh vegetables dressed up the Asian way along with wonton wrappers baked golden brown. This one... - 88.7241
Peanut Butter Banana Rice Cakes
100% filling snack !! This video makes an amazing snack with crisp rice cake. It is loaded with peanut butter and banana with a dash of cinnamon to make it more special. It is very healthy and nutrient rich as it uses natural ingredients. Quiet a delightful... - 86.7808
Here is a wonderful Asian style hamburger recipe. The chef here has presented the recipe in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home in just a few minutes. Try out this flavorful quick and easy hamburger recipe and rejoice! - 85.4118
In this video, chef is trying to make a traditional Filipino Binatog using Mexican corn. All he is doing is boiling and draining the corns and serving with sugar and grated coconut. Only if he had provided the exact measurements for ingredients, one could... - 85.363
Pan Fried Plantains
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 84.1571
If you are really fond of Hong Kong street-foods, this recipe video is a must watch. Here you will get to see the real process, by which these famous eggy tarts are made. Practice the skill and you too can serve this special Hong Kong dessert to your family. - 81.3765
Japanese Rice Cake
All you Japanese food lovers. You are in for a surprise. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Japanese Rice Cake also known as Mochi in Japanese. A great rice dish, which is very popular in Japan. - 78.9865
Fried Carrot フライドキャロットのレシピ
1. In a plastic bag put the carrot strips and flour. Shake it well till all the carrot is coated well.
2. In a deep pan heat oil on medium high. Put the flour coated carrot strips and fry till done.
3. Transfer to a strainer and sprinkle salt to... - 77.7518
Dehydrator Cooked Kale Chips
If you love health food and have not tried kale chips yet, you're definitely missing out on something. These chips are a little tricky to make and might taste strange at first, but they are extremely healthy and powerful. Watch the video and learn to make the... - 74.0135
Tenga Ng Baboy
Looking for a quick and inexpensive snack idea to serve up at your upcoming party? Then why not give this tenga ng baboy recipe a try. Watch the video to get step by step instructions. This video is in Filipino Language. - 70.1525
Eggless Date Nut Ring Cake
This date-nut ring cake is truly flavorsome and a delightful pick. Enjoy the goodness of dates and nuts in an orange-yoghurt flavor! - 53.1418
Double Ginger Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. Into a large dry basin sift together the all purpose flour, baking powder , soda, salt, and ground ginger .
4. Stir in the wheat... - 50.6361
Nutty Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add butter and sugar to cream together.
3) Fold in egg yolks and thoroughly beat.
4) Separately combine dry ingredients and sift together.
5) Fold in nuts and raisins to dry ingredients.
6) In... - 50.4414
Lemon Coconut Bar Cookies
1. Grease a 9-inch sqaure baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and sugar.
4. Add the butter and using your fingertips, rub it into the flour until the mixture... - 50.1311
Oatmeal Fig Cookies
1.Put the figs in the boiling water and leave for 10 minutes.
2.Once done, strain and trim the stems of figs.
3.Chop the figs in small pieces.
4.Preheat the oven to 350degrees.
5.Blend shortening and sugar until light and creamy.
6.Put... - 49.3036
Vegetarian Lentil Patties In A Pita
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in lentils, cracked wheat, lemon juice, scallion, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper. Mix well.
2.Divide the mixture into 2 portions and make patties out of them.
3.Place the patties on non stick baking sheet.
4.... - 49.2993
Asian Sweet And Sour Meatballs
These Sweet and Sour Meatballs are simply fabuolous ! Try out these crispy batter-coated fried meatballs with savory sauces as a snack or as an appetizer ! Tell me if you liked it ! Your suggestions for this Sweet and Sour Meatballs are welcome ! - 48.9625
Fabulous Date Bars
1. Lightly grease a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and beat well until blended.
4. Stir in next 3 ingredients.
5. In a medium... - 48.7934
Hong Kong Chews
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 C).
2. Grease an 8 inch square baking tray and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well, sieve and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, add eggs and beat... - 48.7571
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder and salt.
3. Beat egg yolks with sugar until the mixture thickens and turns pale.
4. Slowly and gradually, add oil alternating with orange juice and vanilla .
5. Fold in... - 48.6923
Deluxe Mincemeat Puffs
1. In a large non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients for the mincemeat filling and leave to macerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven 425° F ( 220° C/ Gas 7)
3. Lightly oil two or three baking sheets.
4. On a lightly... - 48.6029
Soy Cake Without Wheat Flour
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, sift together the dry ingredients leaving sugar and soda.
3) Smoothly blend sugar and soda with the eggs.
4) Pour in orange juice and extracts to the egg mixture.
5) Later add milk and cream.
6)... - 48.5717
1. Take a mixing bowl, add butter and soften it.
2. Mix powdered sugar and eggs and beat to a creamy form.
3. Stir in vanilla and whisk till the mixture turns fluffy.
4. Add nuts and mix well.
5. Take the chocolate kiss and arrange dough around each... - 48.5268
Date Nugget Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating continuously until... - 48.3808
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 48.301
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Sieve flour with salt, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves. Mix in raisins.
3. Blend brown sugar well with oil. Mix in egg.
4. Add flour mixture to egg mixture alternating with milk.
5. Add the... - 47.9876
1) In a bowl mix together, potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic.
2) In another bowl make a batter of the flour, salt, pepper, eggs and water.
3) Stir the vegetables in the batter.
4) In wok heat oil, drop the mixture into it by the... - 47.3514
1) First, sieve the whole meal flour thoroughly. Reserve the coarse bran.
2) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a pan, combine the water and margarine.
3) Over high heat, cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until the water starts boiling rapidly.... - 47.3029
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. In a large bowl combine first 4 ingredients and stir in coconut.
3. Make a well in center of mixture.
4. Combine remaining ingredients and add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
5. Lightly... - 47.2187
Eazy Peezy Bread Fingers
These bread fingers can be a very good substitute for spring rolls during parties. It can also be served as snack. - 47.176
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin or a 900 g (2 lb) loaf tin.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the fats, syrup and sugar together over a gentle heat until the sugar is dissolved and... - 47.1463
Pistachio Date Nut Bread
1. Grease two 6-inch X 3-inch X 2-inch loaf pans with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large-size mixing bowl or in a food processor bowl, sift the... - 46.5952
Monai Bread Pizza
the uniqueness about this bread pizza is it's main ingredient, a "fried eggplant"! never did i thought that a fried eggplant would taste good on a bread and would even taste better when made into a bread-pizza. as we all know, bread pizza's are very easy to... - 46.4347
Miniature Falafel With Yogurt Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 450°F .
2) Take a small saucepan and boil 1/3 cups of water with an additional 2 teaspoons thrown in.
3) Add the bulgur and stir it in.
4) Decrease the heat and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes... - 46.3532
Sesame Seed Drops
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating well after adding each.
4) Add the vanilla,... - 46.1885
Asian Snack Recipes By Category