- » Asian Snack
Asian Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian snack recipes.
These delicious Asian wraps are going to give you a pleasant change of taste. Preparing them is so easy, but before that you should get a bunch of rice paper wrappers. Watch the video to learn the detail process. - 135.986
Eggrolls With Duck Sauce
Are you looking for a great snack for your upcoming party? This video can be of great help. Watch the chef prepare these delicious Egg Rolls with Duck Sauce and that too in no time. This video is a savior if you are running short of time. Watch it now. - 125.661
Caramel Salted Nut Brittle
As a kid we have always loved nut brittles. This is a classic Salted Caramel Nut Brittle recipe from Sobeys. I know for a fact that all the kids will love it. This will make a good Halloween candy for those little Trick or Treaters knocking at your doors!... - 122.487
A Signature Bite - Mochiyaki
What is your signature cookie, which represents you? Jay thinks out of the box and makes his 'signature' cookie as “The Aimless Cook.” A Korean inspired cookie, it is simple, with amazing contrasting flavors and textures that makes one satisfying and... - 122.446
Asian Pork Roast With Pineapple
Doing Asian roasts are so to much easier and flavorful as the marinades are extremely easy to prepare. Watch this video recipe of Asian Pork Roast with Pineapple and cook it up. It has some great ingredients in its marinade which ultimately turns out to be... - 121.192
Classic Karipap Sardines
If your stomach is rumbling for some snack, have this Classic Karipap Sardines! A famous Malaysian snack, this dish is very simple to make. Serve it with a spicy sauce. - 120.652
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 120.127
Traditional Roti Jala
Want to try a traditional Malaysian recipe? Try this favorite lunch dish, Traditional roti jala. This translates as net bread in English because of its zig zag look. This meal can be served with curry tuna. - 118.585
Mango Cake Or Bread - Eggless
If you like eating mangoes, then you should try this recipe out. It is simply delicious and is easy to make. Chef Bhavna shows this unique recipe of mango cupcakes. If you use fresh mango pulp the cake will be more tasty. Don't forget to watch the video for... - 115.122
How To Make Chicken Wings
Want to make something easy and cheap? The answer is Chicken wings. The chef makes a sweet and spicy marinade in the video for the chicken wings. You are ready in 20 minutes to eat your tasty chicken wings. It can be served with baked potatoes. - 115.119
How To Cook Sesame Beef
If you're following a low carb diet then this recipe should be tried. The chef makes the recipe simple and you can serve the beef with salad and chilli sauce. Your guests will surely enjoy the snack. - 114.992
Crispy Kale Chips
If you as a parent are having tough time feeding greens to your kids, here is a veggie recipe by weelicious especially for kids. The kids would not even know there is kale inside. She is making crispy kale chips with just a little oil. As she does, you can... - 114.848
Vietnamese Pork And Egg Rolls Part 1 - Preparation
Have you tried these delicious Vietnamese Pork and Egg Rolls yet? If not then you are missing out on a lot. Watch this video now and learn to prepare this fabulous dish. In this part of the video, Chef demonstrates how to get started. Watch it now. - 113.86
Teriyaki Grilled Nairagi Sandwich With Avocado
1. Season the Nairagi fillet with salt and pepper.
2. Throw it in the grill and cook until there are nice grill marks on either sides.
3. Pour the teriyaki sauce on the fish fillet. Finish off cooking and set aside.
4. Slit the bun and toast it... - 107.655
Want a really easy and delicious snack for the entire family? Watch the video as chef makes and peanut brittle with peanut, cashew and sugar. She caramelizes the sugar and adds the nuts. She even gives the freedom of choosing your favorite nut for the recipe.... - 107.029
Sweet And Spicy Venison Jerky
Do you enjoy jerky? What about venison jerky? Here is a video recipe of a simple marination for jerky. Largely prepared with hoisin sauce and soy sauce, this is a great recipe to try. - 106.336
Beef Curry Puffs
If you are thinking of preparing a snack, wait a minute! This Beef Curry Puffs recipe will be just the right one for you! It is simple and easy to prepare and what is more is that it can be made from ingredients available in your freezer. So get set and go! - 106.324
1. Cut tofu into 4 even slices, and place it between double layers of paper towel for 30 minutes to drain.
2. In a shallow dish or pie pan, put sesame seeds.
3. Sprinkle salt on both sides of tofu, if desired.
4. Roll it over sesame seeds and... - 105.337
Making Fresh Eggrolls
Here's a 4 minute video on making pork and shrimp egg rolls and homemade duck sauce. Enjoy! - 104.287
Sticky Sesame Beef
If you're thinking of some snack ideas, then do try this snack. The snack is made of beef and is placed on the lettuce wrap. You can serve it with chilli sauce. Check out the video for this easy recipe. - 102.951
Bst Bacon, Sprout And Tomato Sandwich
1. In a dry pan, over medium high heat, warm tempeh for about 2 minutes per side.
2. Cut tempeh strips into half and set aside.
3. Spread mayo on bread slices, and place tomato on one slice.
4. Top it with tempeh, and sprouts. Cover with... - 102.546
Bananacue is term used to call fried skewered plantains cooked with brown sugar. This is a staple in the Philippines, and is mostly consumed as a mid-afternoon snack. - 100.335
Lunchbox Fruit And Chicken Skewers
All you mom's out there who fret at the though of preparing for next day's lunchbox have a reason to rejoice. The video has a very simple yet yummy and attractive recipe that your kids will relish and not run away from. Watch the video and pack their lunch... - 99.6692
Raw Spicy Nori Seaweed Chips
Here is an awesome snack to have any time of day to satisfy those cravings for salty fried chips. Seaweed chips are an energy snack filled with nutrients that do you lots of good. Though they don't look impressive, they are very tasty and addictive! Watch... - 99.2748
Fried Tofu With Oyster Sauce
Tofu can be served as a delicious snack too. See this impressive video that shares a simple recipe for fried tofu with oyster sauce. Take a look at this video and try out this easy recipe for a quick and tasty snack for your guests. Surprise them with this... - 99.0413
Lumpiang Shanghai is a very popular Filipino food that's simple and extremely addicting. There's always someone that brings lumpiang Shanghai to the potluck or picnic and they become the rockstar! Are you ready for your culinary destiny? - 95.9649
Asian Soft Boiled Egg Tempura
A work colleague suggested I give the Soft Boiled Egg Tempura a try – basically a soft boiled egg (egg yolk is still runny) fried in a light tempura batter with a mild paprika kick. Surprisingly amazing, although it was a dangerous method to make them. If... - 95.901
Banana bread is a type of bread that uses yellow bananas as the main ingredient. Unlike traditional breads, this sweet bread — that is sometimes referred to as banana cake – uses baking soda as leavening agent, instead of yeast. - 95.8884
Lengua De Gato
Lengua de Gato are long thin cookies that resembles the shape of a cat’s tongue. This might be the reason why these tasty treats were called such. - 93.0687
Miso Veggie Dip
This Asian Miso Veggie Dip is a great way to jazz up your parties or boring normal dinners. It is quick and easy to prepare using a couple of off the shelf ingredients. Serve it with fresh veggies, meats, chips or even bread as an appetizer. Watch the video... - 92.623
Delicious Pork And Egg Rolls
Would you like to try a Delicious Pork and Egg Rolls Recipe today? Watch the chef prepare this wonderful snack almost effortlessly. We guarantee you will not regret watching this video. - 92.4418
Southeast Asian Inspired Lobster Roll
A mouth watering recipe of South Asian style lobster roll. This video makes it look so quick and easy. Prepared with lobster meat combined with celery, carrot and the beautiful taste of lemon grass and lemon juice. The healthy home made mayonnaise is mixed... - 91.0507
Oriental Salsa With Baked Wonton Chips
A healthy fare with flavors inspired from Asia can make up for a perfect platter to entertain guests with. Easy to make, this salsa combines crunchy and fresh vegetables dressed up the Asian way along with wonton wrappers baked golden brown. This one... - 90.1218
True Filipino delicacy. This video prepares balut - a fertilized duck embryo. It is boiled and eaten from the shell. A popular hearty-snack, this is quiet a rich source of protein. Eaten with a flavorful dip made from balsamic vinegar and soy - this makes... - 89.5751
Don't know what to prepare for breakfast? Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Crispy Cereal. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare the dish. - 89.2266
Peanut Butter Banana Rice Cakes
100% filling snack !! This video makes an amazing snack with crisp rice cake. It is loaded with peanut butter and banana with a dash of cinnamon to make it more special. It is very healthy and nutrient rich as it uses natural ingredients. Quiet a delightful... - 86.5068
Here is a wonderful Asian style hamburger recipe. The chef here has presented the recipe in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home in just a few minutes. Try out this flavorful quick and easy hamburger recipe and rejoice! - 85.1403
In this video, chef is trying to make a traditional Filipino Binatog using Mexican corn. All he is doing is boiling and draining the corns and serving with sugar and grated coconut. Only if he had provided the exact measurements for ingredients, one could... - 85.0899
Pan Fried Plantains
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 83.8898
If you are really fond of Hong Kong street-foods, this recipe video is a must watch. Here you will get to see the real process, by which these famous eggy tarts are made. Practice the skill and you too can serve this special Hong Kong dessert to your family. - 81.1035
Japanese Rice Cake
All you Japanese food lovers. You are in for a surprise. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Japanese Rice Cake also known as Mochi in Japanese. A great rice dish, which is very popular in Japan. - 78.7189
Fried Carrot フライドキャロットのレシピ
1. In a plastic bag put the carrot strips and flour. Shake it well till all the carrot is coated well.
2. In a deep pan heat oil on medium high. Put the flour coated carrot strips and fry till done.
3. Transfer to a strainer and sprinkle salt to... - 75.8167
Dehydrator Cooked Kale Chips
If you love health food and have not tried kale chips yet, you're definitely missing out on something. These chips are a little tricky to make and might taste strange at first, but they are extremely healthy and powerful. Watch the video and learn to make the... - 73.746
Tenga Ng Baboy
Looking for a quick and inexpensive snack idea to serve up at your upcoming party? Then why not give this tenga ng baboy recipe a try. Watch the video to get step by step instructions. This video is in Filipino Language. - 68.2139
Eggless Date Nut Ring Cake
This date-nut ring cake is truly flavorsome and a delightful pick. Enjoy the goodness of dates and nuts in an orange-yoghurt flavor! - 52.9222
Vegetarian Lentil Patties In A Pita
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in lentils, cracked wheat, lemon juice, scallion, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper. Mix well.
2.Divide the mixture into 2 portions and make patties out of them.
3.Place the patties on non stick baking sheet.
4.... - 50.7615
Double Ginger Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. Into a large dry basin sift together the all purpose flour, baking powder , soda, salt, and ground ginger .
4. Stir in the wheat... - 50.4272
Fabulous Date Bars
1. Lightly grease a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and beat well until blended.
4. Stir in next 3 ingredients.
5. In a medium... - 50.2453
Nutty Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add butter and sugar to cream together.
3) Fold in egg yolks and thoroughly beat.
4) Separately combine dry ingredients and sift together.
5) Fold in nuts and raisins to dry ingredients.
6) In... - 50.2295
Lemon Coconut Bar Cookies
1. Grease a 9-inch sqaure baking tin with butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and sugar.
4. Add the butter and using your fingertips, rub it into the flour until the mixture... - 49.9147
Oatmeal Fig Cookies
1.Put the figs in the boiling water and leave for 10 minutes.
2.Once done, strain and trim the stems of figs.
3.Chop the figs in small pieces.
4.Preheat the oven to 350degrees.
5.Blend shortening and sugar until light and creamy.
6.Put... - 49.0993
Asian Sweet And Sour Meatballs
These Sweet and Sour Meatballs are simply fabuolous ! Try out these crispy batter-coated fried meatballs with savory sauces as a snack or as an appetizer ! Tell me if you liked it ! Your suggestions for this Sweet and Sour Meatballs are welcome ! - 48.7536
Hong Kong Chews
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 C).
2. Grease an 8 inch square baking tray and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well, sieve and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, add eggs and beat... - 48.5449
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder and salt.
3. Beat egg yolks with sugar until the mixture thickens and turns pale.
4. Slowly and gradually, add oil alternating with orange juice and vanilla .
5. Fold in... - 48.4795
Deluxe Mincemeat Puffs
1. In a large non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients for the mincemeat filling and leave to macerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven 425° F ( 220° C/ Gas 7)
3. Lightly oil two or three baking sheets.
4. On a lightly... - 48.3888
Soy Cake Without Wheat Flour
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, sift together the dry ingredients leaving sugar and soda.
3) Smoothly blend sugar and soda with the eggs.
4) Pour in orange juice and extracts to the egg mixture.
5) Later add milk and cream.
6)... - 48.357
1. Take a mixing bowl, add butter and soften it.
2. Mix powdered sugar and eggs and beat to a creamy form.
3. Stir in vanilla and whisk till the mixture turns fluffy.
4. Add nuts and mix well.
5. Take the chocolate kiss and arrange dough around each... - 48.3119
Date Nugget Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating continuously until... - 48.164
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 48.0387
Miniature Falafel With Yogurt Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 450°F .
2) Take a small saucepan and boil 1/3 cups of water with an additional 2 teaspoons thrown in.
3) Add the bulgur and stir it in.
4) Decrease the heat and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes... - 47.7977
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Sieve flour with salt, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves. Mix in raisins.
3. Blend brown sugar well with oil. Mix in egg.
4. Add flour mixture to egg mixture alternating with milk.
5. Add the... - 47.765
Coconut Pound Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Beat in extracts.
Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Fold in coconut.
Transfer to a... - 47.4891
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) Parboil green peppers, celery, carrots, and mushrooms for 10 minutes.
3) Then skewer meat and vegetables and place them in single layer on a roasting pan.
4) Season it with salt and pepper.
5) Make a sauce... - 47.1648
1) In a bowl mix together, potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic.
2) In another bowl make a batter of the flour, salt, pepper, eggs and water.
3) Stir the vegetables in the batter.
4) In wok heat oil, drop the mixture into it by the... - 47.1433
1) First, sieve the whole meal flour thoroughly. Reserve the coarse bran.
2) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a pan, combine the water and margarine.
3) Over high heat, cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until the water starts boiling rapidly.... - 47.0936
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. In a large bowl combine first 4 ingredients and stir in coconut.
3. Make a well in center of mixture.
4. Combine remaining ingredients and add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
5. Lightly... - 47.0086
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin or a 900 g (2 lb) loaf tin.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the fats, syrup and sugar together over a gentle heat until the sugar is dissolved and... - 46.9354
Potato Salad Roll
Cook potatoes in boiling water.
Mash potatoes; do not add liquid.
Combine mashed potatoes, the 1/3 cup mayonnaise, salt, and paprika; stir in eggs, celery, and onion.
Pat potato mixture on foil to a 12x9-inch rectangle.
Drain cottage... - 46.8582
Pistachio Date Nut Bread
1. Grease two 6-inch X 3-inch X 2-inch loaf pans with butter or oil and dust them with a little of the flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large-size mixing bowl or in a food processor bowl, sift the... - 46.3947
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil.
Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until... - 46.2426
Monai Bread Pizza
the uniqueness about this bread pizza is it's main ingredient, a "fried eggplant"! never did i thought that a fried eggplant would taste good on a bread and would even taste better when made into a bread-pizza. as we all know, bread pizza's are very easy to... - 46.1631
Sesame Seed Drops
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating well after adding each.
4) Add the vanilla,... - 45.9827
Spicy Ginger Cake
Sieve both the flours, baking powder, soda bicarb, ginger and nutmeg powder together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy.
Add 1/4 cup honey and beat again.
Add flour a little at a time beating and adding flour for 10-12 minutes till the mixture is light... - 45.9323
Orange Polenta Cakes
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, combine orange peel, orange juice, and salt (if used).
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Gradually add polenta, stirring until blended.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring with a long-handled spoon, until polenta is thick (about... - 45.7562
Date Tea Bread
1. In a medium size bowl place chopped dates and add boiled water, sugar and butter or margarine. Stir well until butter blends and melts into the entire mixture. Allow the mixture to cool a bit before beating in the eggs. If the mixture is too hot,... - 45.7206
Make the filling first by braising the ingredients together on a low heat on the cooker.
Keep stirring until the coconut has changed to a light golden colour.
Remove from the stove and allow to cool.
Make the dough by rubbing the butter into the sifted flour... - 45.5204
Sesame Seed Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and brown sugar to make it creamy and frothy.
3. Put egg, vanilla and sesame seed to the mixture and blend well.
4. Stir in flour and salt.
5. Take greased baking sheet; drop the... - 45.0934
Sweet Lemon Loaf
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
Cream butter until light, slowly add sugar and beat until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, beginning... - 44.8456
Chicken In Papers With Mushrooms
1) Remove the skin and debone the chicken, discard skin and bone.
2) Pound the chicken as thin as possible between 2 sheets of parchment paper.
3) Cut chicken in 2 inch cubes.
4) Cut 4 inch squares of parchment paper or aluminium... - 44.8364
Bombay Vegetable Fritters
First make the batter.
Rub the oil into the flour until the oil is evenly absorbed.
Mix in the salt, cumin, coriander, and cayenne pepper.
Slowly pour in 1 cup warm water, beating continuously until the mixture is thin and smooth.
A food processor or electric... - 44.8044
Fried Stuffed Pastries
1) Into a bowl, sift together the flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2) To this, with a pastry blender, cut in the shortening.
3) In a small bowl, beat together the egg yolk and water.
4) To the flour mixture, add this and toss gently until the mix... - 44.7585
Sesame Seed Cookies
Make a syrup by combining the sugar with the water in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring.
Remove from heat, add the lemon slices and set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, combine the butter and... - 44.6192
Sieve flour, salt, soda-bicarb, pepper and cinnamon together in a large mixing bowl.
Keep spinach in a strainer so that excess water is drained.
Grind it to a paste.
Mix butter to flour with fingers.
Add spinach to it.
Knead to a hard dough with milk.
Keep in... - 44.5608
Grease a loaf pan and line bottom with wax paper, then grease again.
Combine first 5 ingredients and mix well.
Beat eggs in separate bowl.
Add milk and melted margarine.
Stirin dry ingredients; mix thoroughly until moistened.
Pour batter into the prepared... - 44.5406
In a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast into the warm water with the sugar.
Let stand for 2 or 3 minutes, then stir to dissolve the yeast completely.
Set aside until the mixture doubles.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl beat the butter with the sugar until light and... - 44.4447
1) Into a bowl, sift the salt and flour.
2) Add the milk and egg into the mixture to form a smooth, thin batter.
3) Make 8 crepes or pancakes with 2/3rd of the batter.
4) Whisk the egg white and fold the remaining batter in it.
5) Mix the filling... - 44.3755
Garlic Spinach Smacks
1) In saucepan, boil spinach in just required water to cover well until completely thawed.
2) Drain well.
3) In a large mixing bowl,whisk eggs in it.
4) Now, add the remaining ingredients and spinach and mix well.
5) Turn into a greased 11 x 7 x 1... - 44.2252
Fried Egg With Spicy Sauce
1) Mix together shallots, garlic, chilli peppers, shrimp paste, sugar, salt and lemon rind.
2) In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil and brown the eggs in it. Drain.
3) Use the same skillet and heat 2 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the... - 44.1866
Sweet Corn Scallops
1) Cook the sweetcorn as per the package directions and drain.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
3) Melt margarine or butter.
4) Add flour and stir to mix.
5) Cook for a minute with constant stirring.
6) Now, pour the milk... - 44.1301
Asian Snack Recipes By Category