- » Asian Shrimp Soup
Asian Shrimp Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian shrimp soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian shrimp soup recipes.
Won Ton Noodle Soup
Won ton noodle soup in authentic Hong Kong style - is a life-time experience. You can recreate the same taste and flavor, by watching this video. In this video, the soup is prepared by experienced chef of authentic Hong Kong restaurant. - 86.8683
Sour Salmona And Shrimp Soup
Is your menu incomplete without a yummy appetizer? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef share this Sour Salmon and Shrimp Soup recipe. The dish is a very compelling appetizer and you must give it a try. - 78.2564
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 50.5505
Hot And Sour Shrimp Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine the rice vinegar and soy sauce with cornstarch.
2. Stir the mixture until it forms a smooth paste.
2. Put a saucepan on low heat and combine the fish stock, lemon-grass, garlic, and chili pepper in it.
3.... - 46.9524
Wor Won Ton Soup
In a food processor, place the small shrimp, pork, green onions, soya sauce, garlic, spice and salt.
Process for 1 minute.
Place a small amount of the mixture on a won ton wrapper.
Brush with water, fold over into a triangle.
Pull the three corners together... - 45.1936
Spicy Coconut Milk And Shrimp Soup
Bring chicken stock to a boil in stockpot.
Add fish sauce, galanga root, lemon grass, lime juice, chili pepper and straw mushrooms.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until of desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
Discard galanga root and lemon grass.
Stir... - 44.31
Vegetable Shrimp Soup
1) Make a paste from the onions, garlic, coriander, cumin, salt, chilli peppers and ginger by pounding or chopping it.
2) In a saucepan heat oil and sautÃ© the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in the coconut milk and bring to... - 42.5152
Shrimp Won Ton Soup
Place,first 9 ingredients in a food processor; pulse 6 times or until coarsely chopped.
Working with 1 won ton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep them from drying out), spoon about 1 tablespoon shrimp mixture into center of... - 41.8161
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1. In a large skillet, warm the butter over medium heat until melted. Add the jalapenos, onions, and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are translucent, about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the oregano, thyme, and bay... - 40.8854
Sour Shrimp Noodle Soup
In separate cups, place the dried shrimp, the mushrooms, and the fungus; cover with boiling water and let set for 15 minutes.
Drain all well and shred the mushrooms and the fungus.
In a pot, place the chicken broth, shrimp, shredded mushrooms, fungus, soy... - 40.5015
Shrimp Pumpkin Soup
1. Chop the pumpkin and the shrimp
2. Combine the shrimp with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
3. Place on heat and heat gently till boiling
4. Add the pumpkin cubes, salt, and chili peppers and simmer till the pumpkin is... - 37.0838
Gourmet Style Coconut Shrimp Soup
Pound or chop to a paste the shallots, garlic, anchovy paste, sugar, soy sauce, pepper, salt, coriander, Ac'cent, and Tabasco.
Blend with the coconut milk and cream.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add the shrimp and lemon rind; cook 5 minutes. - 35.7035
Cabbage And Shrimp Soup
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© shrimps for 3 minutes.
2) Add the water, water chestnuts, salt and cabbage.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until cabbage is tender and crisp.
4) Serve the Cabbage And... - 34.904
Shrimp And Pumpkin Soup
Chop the shrimp; combine with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
Bring to a boil.
Add the pumpkin, salt, and chili peppers; cook over low heat 10 minutes. - 34.5616
Curried Shrimp Soup
Mix all ingredients except parsley in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until boiling, 2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 4 min].
Sprinkle with parsley. - 31.169
Miso Soup With Tofu And Shrimp
Prepare soup mix according to package instructions.
Once water is boiling and you've added soup mix, add spinach, shrimp, and tofu and continue to cook until shrimp is warmed through, about 1 minute.
Pour into a thermos for later, or serve. - 25.4737