- » Asian Sesame Salad
Asian Sesame Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian sesame salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian sesame salad recipes.
Citrus Sesame Shrimp Salad
Simple and super healthy, this easy appetizer is a beauty to behold and a pleasure to eat. The light refreshing sea flavors of shrimp are accented with the sweet-sour-spicy marinade of orange marmalade, sesame oil, chili sauce, and lemon juice and the... - 119.658
Sesame Cucumber Salad
Sesame cucumber salad is a light and healthy dish ideal for weight watchers and foodies alike. The tempering of sesame gives a twist to cucumber to make it pleasant and mouth watering. Prepared with a handful of ingredients, this oriental delight can be... - 102.276
Homemade Asian Sesame Salad Dressing
Here is an amzing flavorful oriental style dressing that is dainty enough to jazz up your boring greens into gourmet delight. This video features a simple sesame salad dressing recipe that is extremely breeze to make. Just get stirring some at home and... - 100.393
Sweet Sesame Chicken Salad
On the lookout for a salad recipe that will please everyone and leave the guests asking for more? Then give a go to the recipe detailed in this video. Guaranteed to make you fall in love. Watch the video to know more! - 94.3119
Orange Ginger And Sesame Dressed Asian Salad
Here is a gorgeous fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and healthy salad that makes a perfect side to grilled fish and rice. Simply lettuce, cucumber and tomato dressed with a gorgeous sweet-sour Asian dressing of ginger, orange juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and... - 83.7822
1) In bowl, place together first 6 ingredients and stir well to blend.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
3) In a small pan, toast the sesame seeds and almonds together.
4) In a deep pan or wok, heat oil and fry noodles in small batches at a time.... - 46.2129
Pacific Rim Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a large dish, blend all the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
2. Add steaks to the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour; turn the steaks once or refrigerate... - 46.0761
Cucumbers In Sesame Cream
1) Cut the vegetables as desired.
2) In a medium size bowl, combine onions and cucumber.
3) In a 1-cup measure, mix all the other ingredients.
4) Spoon the dressing over the cucumber and onion.
5) Toss the cucumber and onion to combine... - 44.3797
Sesame Noodle Salad With Peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, toss in the egg noodles and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Drain the noodles, refresh in cold water, then drain again.
3. Mix the noodles with all... - 41.1563
Sesame Chicken Salad
In a small frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seeds, stirring often, until golden (about 5 minutes); let cool, then place in a large bowl.
Add oil, lemon juice, soy, vinegar, garlic, and ginger; set aside.
Drop fresh peas and bean sprouts into a 5 to... - 38.1695
French Bean And Sesame Salad
Wash French beans, string and trim ends and leave whole.
Blanch, drain and transfer to a salad bowl.
Combine ingredients for dressing in a small bowl and whisk till well blended.
Pour over beans and toss well to mix.
Sprinkle remaining sesame seeds over salad... - 37.9353
Sesame Bean Sprout Salad
Rinse sprouts in cool water; drain and place in large bowl.
Thoroughly mix remaining ingredients, pour over sprouts and toss.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. - 34.7574
Cucumber Salad With Soy And Sesame Dressing
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Combine the salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to mix. Serve chilled. - 31.5976
Spicy Sesame Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a food processor, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sherry, honey, garlic, hot pepper, and 1/2 cup hot water. Process until dressing is well blended. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and pour on dressing. Toss to coat. Cover and... - 30.8559
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
Asian Sesame Salad Recipes By Category