- » Asian Sesame Salad
Asian Sesame Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian sesame salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian sesame salad recipes.
Homemade Asian Sesame Salad Dressing
Here is an amzing flavorful oriental style dressing that is dainty enough to jazz up your boring greens into gourmet delight. This video features a simple sesame salad dressing recipe that is extremely breeze to make. Just get stirring some at home and... - 98.7594
Orange Ginger And Sesame Dressed Asian Salad
Here is a gorgeous fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and healthy salad that makes a perfect side to grilled fish and rice. Simply lettuce, cucumber and tomato dressed with a gorgeous sweet-sour Asian dressing of ginger, orange juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and... - 82.2474
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl.
Reserve until needed.
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water only until tender (about 2 to 4 minutes).
Cut into serving pieces with kitchen scissors.
Place noodles in bowl.
Mix in water chestnuts and green... - 43.6338
Sesame Bean Sprout Salad
Rinse sprouts in cool water; drain and place in large bowl.
Thoroughly mix remaining ingredients, pour over sprouts and toss.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. - 35.6768
French Bean And Sesame Salad
Wash French beans, string and trim ends and leave whole.
Blanch, drain and transfer to a salad bowl.
Combine ingredients for dressing in a small bowl and whisk till well blended.
Pour over beans and toss well to mix.
Sprinkle remaining sesame seeds over salad... - 38.5385
Home Made Salad Dressings
Nothing like home made salad dressings to pep up your meals. Take a look at this video that shares two super simple salad dressing recipes. The video is well presented and the recipes are definitely worth a try. Pamper your taste buds with these super... - 79.69
Sesame Seed Salad Dressing
1.Put honey, paprika, salt, mustard, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil and vinegar in the blender.
2.Blend well and add toasted sesame seeds.
3.Serve topped on spinach salad and falafels. - 38.8129
Wegmans Ginger, Sesame, Asparagus & Lo Mein Salad
1. In a large pot, boil salted water, add asparagus and blanch for 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of iced water.
2. To the same water, add noodles, drain and rinse with cold water.
3. In a small bowl, mix together, lime juice and... - 0
Sesame Noodle Salad With Peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, toss in the egg noodles and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Drain the noodles, refresh in cold water, then drain again.
3. Mix the noodles with all... - 40.9277
Sweet Sesame Chicken Salad
On the lookout for a salad recipe that will please everyone and leave the guests asking for more? Then give a go to the recipe detailed in this video. Guaranteed to make you fall in love. Watch the video to know more! - 96.8341
Sesame Chicken Salad
In a small frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seeds, stirring often, until golden (about 5 minutes); let cool, then place in a large bowl.
Add oil, lemon juice, soy, vinegar, garlic, and ginger; set aside.
Drop fresh peas and bean sprouts into a 5 to... - 40.6149
Citrus Sesame Shrimp Salad
Simple and super healthy, this easy appetizer is a beauty to behold and a pleasure to eat. The light refreshing sea flavors of shrimp are accented with the sweet-sour-spicy marinade of orange marmalade, sesame oil, chili sauce, and lemon juice and the... - 100.284
Sesame Cucumber Salad
Sesame cucumber salad is a light and healthy dish ideal for weight watchers and foodies alike. The tempering of sesame gives a twist to cucumber to make it pleasant and mouth watering. Prepared with a handful of ingredients, this oriental delight can be... - 100.595
Spicy Sesame Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a food processor, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sherry, honey, garlic, hot pepper, and 1/2 cup hot water. Process until dressing is well blended. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and pour on dressing. Toss to coat. Cover and... - 32.7163
1) In bowl, place together first 6 ingredients and stir well to blend.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
3) In a small pan, toast the sesame seeds and almonds together.
4) In a deep pan or wok, heat oil and fry noodles in small batches at a time.... - 46.7982
Asian Chicken Salad
It feels like it’s one bazillion degrees out. So I refuse to cook today. I will, however, gladly eat a salad with chicken, veggies, and almonds, topped with a Honey-Dijon Dressing. Yes, yes I will. - 0
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.5317
Asian Cabbage Salad
Why not try an Asian style cabbage salad with plenty of sesame seeds. Watch this excellent video that displays great slicing techniques too. Great salad for all occasions with a sweet and sour dressing. Make this appetizing salad and would surely be delighted! - 111.801
Cucumber Salad With Soy And Sesame Dressing
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Combine the salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to mix. Serve chilled. - 33.2019
Pacific Rim Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a large dish, blend all the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
2. Add steaks to the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour; turn the steaks once or refrigerate... - 45.4498
Asian Fresh Tuna Salad
Prepare the Asian Citrus Marinade and pour half over the tuna steaks.
Refrigerate to marinate for 10 minutes to 1 hour.
Place the tuna in the basket and rotate in the stopped position facing the heat rods for 4 minutes.
Turn basket and rotate the other side... - 35.546
Quick Asian Noodle Salad
Learn how to make very easy and quick Asian noodle salad using chowmein noodles, carrots, red pepper, green onion, sesame seeds, oil, peanuts and simple dressing. - 0
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.2229
Grilled Vegetables Salad With Asian Dressing
1. Cut eggplant into slices, cover them liberally with salt, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes rinse eggplant slices and set them aside.
3. Preheat grill to high.
4. On a plate lay zucchini, pepper, and tomato.... - 111.129
Cucumbers In Sesame Cream
1) Cut the vegetables as desired.
2) In a medium size bowl, combine onions and cucumber.
3) In a 1-cup measure, mix all the other ingredients.
4) Spoon the dressing over the cucumber and onion.
5) Toss the cucumber and onion to combine... - 46.4365
Asian Turkey Noodle Salad
1) Take a small bowl; mix together sesame oil, soy sauce and prepared soup mix in it and keep refrigerated, covered.
2) Take a large bowl and mix turkey, water chestnuts, snow peas, mushrooms, carrots and green onions in it.
3) Mix noodle mixture with... - 37.7445
Asian Noodle Vegetable Salad
TRIM SPRING ONIONS, cut in thin diagonal slices.
1.Cook noodles in large pan of boiling water 3-4 minutes or until just tender.
Remove from heat, drain.
Rinse under cold water and drain again.
2.Mark a cross on the top of each tomato.
Place in boiling water... - 42.7416
Creamy Asian Dressing
Amp up your greens with this creamy Asian-style dressing that blends in yogurt with soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and pepper. The robust flavors of oriental ingredients and the sweet feel of yogurt gives this dressing its personality. - 92.3427
Asian Slaw Squash Salad
Game for some oriental dinner tonight? Try this yummy Asian slaw squash salad that is indeed finger-licking good and colorful and melds in yellow squash and green zucchini and some pure Asian seasoning and dressing created with sesame seeds, wasabi, rice wine... - 94.6244
Asian Asparagus Salad
1. Using a rolling cut, slice asparagus in 1 1/2 inch sections. Discard tough white ends.
2. Parboil 2 minutes. Then transfer to a bowl.
3. Mix sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil. Add to bowl and toss. Refrigerate, covered, only to chill - 20.1606
Asian Chicken Salad
1. Tear chicken into 1/2-inch chunks. Place in a large bowl and add water chestnuts, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and hot chili oil. Mix.
2. Set aside noodles; rinse and drain salad mix. Add salad mix, noodles, and cashews to bowl, and mix. - 30.3999
How To Make An Asian Chicken Salad
Salad lovers should try this different kind of salad. It contains fresh green vegetables and is very healthy also. This recipe is inspired by Far Eastern style cuisine. You can always use tofu if required. Watch the video for the full recipe of the health - 114.37
Asian Salad Chicken Soup
1) Cut the chicken into 4-inch-thick slices, then into 2-inch length strips.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, soy sauce, mushrooms, ginger and red pepper flakes to a boil over a high heat, then simmer covered for 10... - 48.4416
Raw Food - Yummy Asian Kale Salad
Take a look at an awesome raw food recipe for Asian kale salad that this video shares. The video presents a super simple dressing that is perfect for an Asian kale salad especially when you are camping or travelling and when you are falling short of time.... - 116.375
Asian Steak Noodle Salad
1. In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. Add the meat steak to the dish and coat well with the mix.
3. Leave for one hour to marinate turning once.
4. Heat the griddle pan to a high heat till smoking.
5. Pat dry the... - 44.6026
Asian Noodle Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, toss in the cellophane noodles along with the baby corn, mushrooms, broccoli, crrots, pea pods, wax beans, bell pepper and scallions. Mix well.
2) In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, oil, Chinese sesame oil,... - 44.5508
Asian Tomato, Broccoli And Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1) In a large portable bowl put steamed broccoli.
2) In another small bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame oil.
3) Transfer the mixture over the broccoli. Add tomatoes and red pepper flakes to make the salad spicy.
4) In... - 47.9656
Asian Crab And Vegetable Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Refrigerate the mixture while you assemble the remaining ingredients for the salad.
2. Place the mustard in a bowl. Place the ginger in a piece of... - 38.6793
Asian Style Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together sherry or saki, soy sauce and ginger.
2) Stir in the chicken and allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Drain the chicken pieces and reserve the marinade.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken... - 46.1314
Asian Pasta Salad
Soba Noodles make up this delicious Asian inspired summer salad. Soba is a noodle made from buckwheat and it has a hearty, nutty taste that is a nice change from semolina pastas. This pasta salad recipe is going to use Asian inspired ingredients and is easy... - 127.215
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4681
Asian Beef Salad
Season the steak with salt and pepper.
Place the steak in the basket and rotate for 15 minutes for rare or 20 minutes for medium.
Remove steak and slice thinly across the grain.
To make the dressing, combine the oil, sesame oil, chili sauce, soy sauce,... - 34.7377
Spicy Southeast Asian Shrimp Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and hot oil. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour. Meanwhile, soak about 1 dozen... - 37.2693
Asian Chicken Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake.
Slice chicken diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
Set aside 2 cups spinach leaves.
Stack remaining spinach leaves, and cut into thin slices; set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions,... - 45.0061
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl With Asian Salad Dressing
Chicken turns interesting with tangy flavors and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook chicken with a citrus feel using orange, rice and Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing. Good on any occasion! - 122.672
Asian Style Bean Sprout Salad
1. In a mixing bowl combine the different salad ingredients.
2. In a screw top jar put all the dressing ingredients together.
3. Shake to mix well.
4. Serve beansprout salad with dressing. - 44.1111
Asian Cole Slaw - Vegan
This slaw is a great alternative to Cole slaw. It is light, fresh and delicious. You can make it gluten free by using gluten free soy sauce. Enjoy! - 0
Asian Style Fusion Salad
Whether you are a salad person or not, this Asian Style Fusion Salad is a great meal for trying. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. It is full of fresh and crisp vegetables that make it refreshing and full of vital nutrients and anti-... - 137.331
Thai Inspired Pasta Salad Southeast Asian Flavors For You!
I love the flavors of Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine as well and I thought these both subtle and strong flavors would make a really great pasta salad recipe! This is not Thai noodle salad as that is a totally separate dish on it’s own. This is Thai... - 105.688
Asian Cabbage Slaw
I feel like I say this a lot, but this really is a family favorite! I promise you every time we get together this slaw will be there! It’s so easy and delicious and sometimes I eat an entire plate of it. It’s my Gogo’s recipe and it’s here to stay. I... - 0
Asian Chicken Slaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, combine the vegetable and sesame oils, garlic, vinegar, sugar, red pepper flakes, and nuoc mam in a mixing bowl. Remove the skin and fat from the chicken and cut the meat into thin, lengthwise... - 36.8443
Asian Cabbage Slaw
Combine the cabbage, carrots, and bell peppers in a serving bowl and set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and optional chili oil.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
Set aside to... - 39.3378
Oriental Spinach Salad
Place sesame seeds in a small saucepan.
Toast over medium heat, stirring constantly until seeds are a golden color, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Pour the seeds into a bowl.
Stir in sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and dashi.
Cook the spinach in boiling salted... - 40.3531
Spinach And Banana Salad
1) In a bowl, combine yoghurt, sesame seeds and lemon juice, all together for preparing the dressing. Keep it aside.
2) In a large salad bowl, add banana chunks and spinach leaves.
3) Spread the dressing on top and toss... - 38.2246
Oriental Berry Beef Salad
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon pepper over beef; rub garlic over beef.
Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add beef, and cook 2 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
Cook over medium-low heat 6 minutes or... - 42.896
Orange-flavored Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine soy sauce, orange juice, vinegar and oil. Stir in carrots and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in snow peas. Cover; microwave on high 1 minute or... - 35.1826
Oriental Chicken Salad
For a festive presentation, mound chicken lightly in the center of a large shallow dish.
Surround with colorful rows of lettuce, bell pepper, pea pods, celery, tomatoes, and water chestnuts.
Garnish with bean sprouts, sieved egg yolks, and sesame seeds. - 30.2193
Eggplant Salad Oriental
Wash eggplant; pierce skins in several places.
Place eggplant on a baking sheer that has been coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes, turning once.
Remove from oven, and let cool.
Cur into quarters, and arrange on a serving platter.
Combine... - 38.1883
Oriental Pea Pod Salad
1. String pea pods, if necessary and in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water bring it to boil, then simmer for 1 minute and drain immediately.
2. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly and drain again.
3. In a medium bowl combine drained pea pods,... - 43.5031
Oriental Beef Salad
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, over medium heat. Add red and green pepper and leeks and fry for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Add extra oil, honey and soy sauce to frying pan and heat. Add beef and cook, stirring constantly, for... - 36.4931
Oriental Stir Fried Shark Salad
Place 2 tablespoons salad oil in a wok or 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add fish and ginger; stir-fry until fish is slightly translucent but still moist in center (cut to test), 4 to 6 minutes.
Lift from wok; set aside.
Add remaining salad... - 38.9374
Grilled Mushroom Oriental Salad
Assorted fresh mushrooms and a zesty oriental style dressing are the stars in this warm zippy salad - perfect for lunch or to accompany grilled meat. This mushroom recipe is not only easy but healthy too. - 126.919
Mixed Emotions Salad
Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil with garlic powder in small skillet; add sesame seed.
Heat and stir till lightly brown.
Place next 6 ingredients in large bowl and toss with 1/4 cup olive oil and the vinegar.
Sprinkle with sesame seed. - 34.0781
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, salt, and sugar and mix until sugar dissolves.
Add cucumbers and sesame seeds and toss well. - 25.5993
Pepper Rice Salad
1. In a pot put the rice and water and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat, put on the lid and cook for 17- 18 minutes on medium heat or until rice is tender and water has been absorbed.
3. Put the onions and bell peppers into individual serving... - 42.7112
Five Flavored Watercress Salad
Cooking Bring water to a boil in a large pot.
Plunge watercress into boiling water and cook for 4 minutes or until tender.
Remove watercress, reserving water.
Rinse watercress under cold running water and drain well.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and... - 41.0372
Oriental Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Whisk in the broth until smooth.
Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger, and garlic.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the orange into the saucepan; cut the orange in half and squeeze... - 48.234
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 46.9717
Oriental Bean Sprout And Mushroom Salad
In a skillet melt margarine over low heat.
Saute for 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and snow peas.
Saute just until wilted.
Into a colander place bean sprouts.
Pour boiling water over sprouts; drain.
In a large bowl combine sauteed vegetables and bean... - 45.5964
Oriental Vegetable Noodle Salad
For all the calorie conscious lot, this video is a must watch. Chef Heather shares a step by step process to make this Oriental Vegetable Noodle Salad. Treat your family to this Asian delicacy today. - 98.6659
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In a large bowl toss together the mixed greens, assorted fresh vegetables, red cabbage, and green onions. Break uncooked ramen noodles into small pieces; add to salad, tossing to mix.
2. To prepare chicken, rinse chicken breasts; pat dry with paper towels.... - 36.9702
Indonesian Rice Salad
BRING THE WATER to a boil, stir in the rice, and return just to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover the pan, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
When cooked, transfer the rice to a large bowl.
FOR THE DRESSING, stir... - 46.4881
Chicken Lettuce Salad
Cut the chicken from the bone and into bite-size pieces.
Marinate for 3 hours in a mixture of the sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chili peppers, and ginger.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the chicken in it; cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes, or until... - 37.2599
Combine lemon juice, oil, vinegar, sugar and Garden Blend in shaker jar.
Shake until well mixed.
Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Tear kale into bite size pieces onto serving platter; add artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, capers and sesame seeds.
Drizzle with... - 39.3513
Wakame Seaweed Salad
If you've never thought that you can make green and vibrant salad out of the pantry, think again. You can easily make this Wakame Seaweed Salad any day of the year with long lasting ingredients from your pantry! - 0
Marinated Tofu Salad
Preparing their favorite Matrinated Tofu Salad is a way of letting my family know that I love them. It is an ideal Side Dish. The marriage of the amazing flavors of tofu with other ingredients is the secret to this Matrinated Tofu Salad. Do try out this... - 33.1144
Fumi Salad: On The Side #2
If you are looking for a yummy salad that is impressive in both taste and appearance, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty Fumi salad that will knock everyone's socks off! - 103.921
My Sister-in-law's Bok Choy Salad
1. In a medium bowl pour in the vinegar, sesame oil, soya sauce, canola oil and sugar and mix well till the sugar is dissolved.
2. Chop the bok choy into 1 inch pieces and place it in a zip lock bag. Refrigerate the bok choy till further use to... - 0
Healthy Oriental Dressing & Salad
Oriental salad is a assorted mix of colorful vegetable with a delicious blend of dressing that would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is crispy and extremely appealing to eyes. - 107.622
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 50.6049
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic). Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash, bell pepper,... - 33.4723
Spicy Vegetable Salad
If you want to spice up your meal, then watch this excellent video. The video shows an interesting way to involve kids to make a simple yet appetizing salad. So see this video and have great fun to make this healthy salad for a relaxing holiday brunch and... - 118.47
Albacore Tuna And Cucumber Salad
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 112.773
I am sharing this recipe of Tofu Salad which is near and dear to my heart. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Side Dish! The Tofu Salad is made with tofu which is easy to find at any grocery store. How long will you deprive yourself of... - 35.4762
Peanut And Coriander Salad
1) Wash the green onion bunch and pat dry with paper towel. Cut it into three sections.
2) Cut the tofu into 1/8 parts and set aside.
3) Coarsely chop cilantro leaves and keep aside.
4) In a fry pan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
5)... - 45.0963
Rice Salad With Mint And Tomatillos
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 3/4 cups of water to a boil. Add the rice, vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon of the salt and stir well. Cover and simmer over low heat until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 43.2057
Citrus Bean Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the chickpeas, orange sections, onion, celery, and bell peppers.
2) In another small mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except lettuce.
3) Over the chickpea mixture, pour this. Toss well to... - 39.3897
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 47.3919
Crunchy Oriental Salad
Delicious, quick, and easy to make, crunchy chopped salad makes for delectable and nutritious lunch time fare. Boasting of color, flavor and texture in every bite, this veg and cheese oriental salad is nothing less than a mini-treat. Just pick your cues from... - 100.775
Indonesian Rice Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine rice, green onions, green pepper, celery, bean sprouts, raisins, cashews, sesame seeds and parsley. Toss thoroughly.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine vegetable oil, orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger... - 32.2935
Oriental Salad Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Add oil and shake again.
Chill until ready to serve. - 27.7141
1. Cut tofu into 4 even slices, and place it between double layers of paper towel for 30 minutes to drain.
2. In a shallow dish or pie pan, put sesame seeds.
3. Sprinkle salt on both sides of tofu, if desired.
4. Roll it over sesame seeds and... - 105.337
1. Prepare the Creamy Sesame Dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, gingerroot, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and red pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
2. Assemble the Salad: Layer the shredded Chinese cabbage, then the red... - 33.6316
Asian Sesame Salad Recipes By Category