- » Asian Seafood Dish
Asian Seafood Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Asian Seafood Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Asian Seafood Dish recipes.
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 90.3119
Asian , North And South American Seafood Delight
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian takes you on another fabulous culinary adventure by making her incredible Asian ginger garlic salmon, North American lemon pepper shrimp and a South American cilantro pesto Pollock! - 111.179
Easy Cod Fish In Soy Sauce And Ginger Marinade Asian
Learn how to make this very easy Asian fish recipe: a light flaky cod fish in a savory soy sauce with ginger, garlic and scallions. So light, flaky and healthy Asian fish dish. For this recipe, you can find all the ingredients in your local supermarket, no... - 0
Easy Asian Glazed Salmon
Quick, easy, and super flavorful. Craving a savory flaky fillet? This is the recipe for you. - 0
Seafood Kebabs With Lime Dill Butter
Peel and devein prawns, leaving tail intact.
Thread prawns, scallops and lime wedges onto skewers.
Barbecue until cooked through, serve with Lime Dill Butter.
Lime Dill Butter: Place egg yolks, lime rind and juice in top of double saucepan, stir over... - 34.1315
Simmering Seafood Hot Pot
Arrange seafood on serving platter; refrigerate.
In fondue pot, combine remaining ingredients; bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Transfer pot to fondue burner.
Have each guest spear a piece of seafood and... - 31.9803
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the onions along with the curry powder. Saute till the onions become tender.
2) Add in the frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup, milk and cooked crab, lobster or shrimp.
3) Heat wel till the frozen soup thaws.... - 35.5263
Oriental Sardine Dish
1. In a skillet heat the oil, add the leeks and onion and cook ten minutes. Add the garlic, tomatoes, wine and saffron. Simmer, uncovered, about twenty-five minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Place all but fifteen of the drained sardines in an... - 30.704
In 3-quart grill-safe casserole, combine rice, green pepper, onion and salt.
Stir in water.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook at HIGH with hood open until mixture... - 40.5158
Linguine With Asian Style Clam Sauce
In saucepot, prepare linguine as label directs in boiling salted water.
Drain linguine, reserving 3/4 cup pasta cooking water.
Return linguine to saucepot.
Meanwhile, in nonstick 12 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add garlic and... - 43.4357
1. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan, add prawns, squid, fish and scallops and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove seafood from pan and set aside.
2. Add remaining vegetable oil to pan, heat and add red pepper, snow peas, bamboo shoots,... - 33.4319
Seafood Curry & Brown Rice
Melt half of the butter in large frying pan over medium heat.
Add seafood; saute until shrimp become pink.
Meanwhile, melt remaining butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Stir in cornstarch to make a roux.
Gradually stir in warmed milk.
Add curry powder... - 42.1797
Asian Eggplant And Pork Sandwich
Soak the dried shrimps in hot water for about 30 minutes.
Drain and chop fine.
Combine the filling ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Mix well and set aside.
Peel the eggplant and cut into slices 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Spread about 1 Tbs filling on one slice of... - 43.4127
Asian Style Sweet And Sour Fish
Sweet And Sour Fish is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Sweet And Sour Fish is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 41.794
Asian Braised Dried Oysters And Pork
1. Separately soak dried oysters and dried mushrooms.
2. Cut pork in 1/4-inch slices. Slice bamboo shoots, soaked oysters and mushrooms. Crush garlic.
3. Heat oil. Add garlic. Stir-fry to brown; then discard. Add pork; stir-fry until it loses its pinkness.
4.... - 35.361
Marinated Seafood Kebabs
Remove boiling water from heat, add coconut and infuse for 6-8 minutes, then pour into a blender and whirl 2-3 minutes.
Strain into a bowl through muslin to extract coconut milk.
Add soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin and lemon juice and mix well.
Add... - 44.3909
Seafood Stir Fry
1) In a small pab, boil the wtaer and add asparagus.
2) Blanch them for 1-2 minutes, drain and keep them warm.
3) In a hot wok or large skillte, heat oil and saute corn cons, leek, carrot and ginger for 3 minutes. Do not let them... - 44.8135
Pan seared sea bass with saffron cream sauce
sea bass 04 0z steak
Onion -½ medium(fine chopped)
Garlic -01 tablespoon
white wine-½ cup
Heavy cream- 1 cup
Saffron - few flakes
# saute onion and garlic and deglace with white wine .add cream... - 23.934
Tropical Seafood Curry
Split lobster tails; remove meat, and slice.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add lobster, shrimp, and scallops; saute 5 minutes or until seafood is done.
Remove from skillet, and set... - 43.475
Seafood Fried Rice
Wondering what to do with leftover rice, then take a look at this fried rice recipe combined with seafood’s to make a luscious dish in no time. Watch the video to see step by step instructions.
Try making at home with your favorite combination of seafood. - 98.412
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.8243
Seafood Hot Pot
1.Take a pan, add cod, wine, water, onion, bay leaves and parsley to it.
2.Let the ingredients cook for 10 minutes on low flame so that the fish gets soft.
3.Once tender, take the fishout using a slotted spoon.
4.Remove the bay leaves and... - 42.6864
Mixed seafood Curry
Combine lemon juice, fish, prawns, scallops and calamari in a dish and set aside to marinate.
Heat olive oil in a large pan.
Add mussels and cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes until shells open.
Transfer mussels to a separate dish discarding any shells... - 43.6429
Curly Endive And Seafood Salad
1. Rinse and tear the endive into small pieces and arrange on a serving platter.
2. Remove the seeds from the peppers and cut the peppers and the cucumber into small dice. Sprinkle over the endive.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the squid... - 41.8775
Asian Shrimp & Tofu Stir Fry
A great dish with an Asian flair from Dr. Janet Brill's book "Cholesterol Down", featuring pineapple and ginger. This diabetes-friendly recipe is a winner. - 116.172
Asian Crab Cakes
1. Combine crab, mayonnaise, and soy sauce and mix well with a fork. Stir in 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs and refrigerate 10 minutes.
2. In a small skillet over medium heat, melt butter with garlic. Add remaining 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt... - 31.5993
Asian Crab And Vegetable Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Refrigerate the mixture while you assemble the remaining ingredients for the salad.
2. Place the mustard in a bowl. Place the ginger in a piece of... - 38.6793
Pineapple Curry With Seafood
1. ln a large saucepan, bring halt the coconut milk to the boil and heat, stirring, until it separates.
2. Add the red curry paste and cook until fragrant. Add the fish sauce and sugar and continue to cook for a
3. Stir in the rest of the coconut milk and... - 32.0965
Seafood Saffron Rice
Cook rice in a pan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes, drain, wash and cool.
Meanwhile cook peas in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes and drain.
Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute until soft, add tomatoes and cook 6-7 minutes, stirring... - 42.4205
Ceviche: Southeast Asian Inspired Ceviche
Ceviche is nowadays a popular international dish prepared in a variety of ways. However the Chef makes the Ceviche Southeast Asian Style. It's simply delicious and I'm sure your family and friends will definitely like it. - 114.151
Asian Style Crab Cakes
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Fold in crabmeat and 1 cup breadcrumbs.
2. Divide crab mixture into 12 equal portions, shaping each into a 2-inch-round patty. Place 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs in a shallow dish; dredge crab cakes in breadcrumbs.... - 31.4861
Shell lobster and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Drain mushrooms and cut into quarters.
Heat oil in skillet; saute" garlic and remove.
Saute lobster 30 seconds.
Add mushrooms, celery, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and pea pods.
Stir fry 30 seconds.
Mix cornstarch... - 41.3107
Seafood Soup With Vegetables
Do you enjoy seafood? How about a mix seafood soup? That’s exactly what chef Vikas is demonstrating for us! A wonderful seafood soup with loads of vegetables too. Try it out! - 95.6502
If you are a die hard seafood fan, then this Seafood Kabobs are just the pick for you. This wonderful recipe for Seafood Kabobs is quick and simple to make and of course tastes great! - 45.9516
1)In a bowl, mix oil with lemon juice, garlic, salt, chili and soy sauces; let stand while you clean the shrimps and scallops.
2)Shell, devein and clean the shrimps.
3)Shuck the scallops and halve them.
4)Using a kitchen scissors, cut away the... - 42.9416
Korean Seafood Pancake And Spicy Soup
Watch this video recipe of Korean Seafood Pancake and Spicy Soup to hone your Asian cooking skills. This video will show you two authentic Korean seafood recipes. Both the dishes are easy to make with a little bit of observation and they look very exotic.... - 98.7613
Korean Food: Spicy Seafood Noodles (짬뽕=jjambbong)
Some of the comfort foods we crave when the weather starts to cool require a lot of time and effort to get to the table but this Korean style spicy seafood and noodle stew is an easy one and is sure to warm the cockles (and mussels!) of your heart. It is a... - 109.129
Seafood Sticks With Oyster Sauce
1. Thread seafood on to 8 bamboo skewers alternating scallops, fish and crab. Brush with melted butter and lemon juice, stand 20 minutes.
2. Cook seafood on rack in shallow dish on HIGH for three and a half minutes, turning over halfway during cooking.
3.... - 33.6257
Asian Wide Noodles
This is a quick and easy noodles that scream out south asian flavors loud. I have created a vegetarian dish but it works wonderfully with chicken or seafood too. You could choose to top it with anything of your choice. - 0
Oriental Oyster Stew
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Add soup, milk, and sesame seeds.
Heat; stir now and then. - 30.3958
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
How To Make Easy Asian Congee (rice Porridge)
Asian Rice Congee is a dish that can be only compared to a white canvas, as the possibilities are endless with this simple dish. It can be a great dish to have when you are sick and have lost your appetite or can be turned into a fancy dish to serve for... - 127.931
Asian Barbeque Beef Brisket
Asian Barbecue beef brisket is the perfect dish to prepare for large gatherings. Watch chef demonstrate this hassel free recipe which you can just dump in the oven and forget about while preparing other dishes on the menu. - 114.796
Korean Food: Spicy Squid And Watercress Dish (오징어 미나리 초무침)
If you like experimenting with new and unique dishes, like the ones you that you get in fine dining restaurants, then try this one. This salad has a unusual combination of flavors and textures. If you love squid, you’ll like this dish. Well, unless you... - 124.231
Tofu With East Asian Sauce
1) Slice each block of tofu into 8 pieces.
2) Arrange tofu in a heat-proof dish and steam vigorously for 10 minutes.
3) In a small saucepan, over gentle heat, heat all other ingredients for about 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
4)... - 40.602
Silver Warehou With Asian Greens
Combine fish, sesame oil, sauces and ginger in medium bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain fish over small pan; reserve marinade.
Coat fish in flour; shake off excess.
Heat vegetable oil in wok or large pan; deep-fry fish, in batches,... - 43.8639
Slow Roasted Salmon With Asian Greens
Cook fish and quartered lime on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until both are lightly coloured all over.
Place fish and lime in oiled large baking dish; sprinkle with lime leaves.
Bake, covered tightly, in very slow oven about 30 minutes... - 43.9268
Shell prawns, leave tails intact, remove back vein.
Combine remaining ingredients in bowl, mix well; mix in prawns, cover, refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Thread prawns onto skewers, barbecue quickly until cooked and tender.
Brush with remaining marinade during... - 31.7067
Korean Vegetable Pancakes With Seafood
Do you like experimenting with breakfast food? Here is a video for a Korean Vegetable Pancake! A healthy recipe that is not tough for you to try at home. If you can’t flip a pancake a mid air, then don’t try the flip!! - 108.121
Indonesian Crab Curry
1. In a stockpot combine cayenne, ginger, pepper, garlic, shallots, cilantro, lime zest, salt, shrimp paste, coconut, and milk. Bring to a boil and cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce, honey, and crabmeat. Heat through. - 33.8503
Prawn And Banana Curry
1. Heat a deep pan with oil.
2. Put in the onions, chilies, garlic and ginger. Sauté till the onions are caramelized.
3. Add in the tomatoes and sauté till it becomes tender.
4. Add in the banana and sauté for a minute.
5. Pour in the coconut... - 87.7336
Seafood Kabobs With Soy Sauce
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together.
Cut the fish into neat cubes.
Monkfish is shown in the picture and this is ideal for kebabs, but hake, halibut, salmon or turbot or sliced scallops could be used.
Place the diced fish and prawns into the... - 41.5414
Classic Soy Sauce Calamari With Sauteed Onions
1) Rinse the squid well and clean it by discarding the inner bones, eyes and guts.
2) Shape into rings or small rectangles scored a little more on one side by cutting using a knife for an appealing curl when cooked.
3) Remove the peel and cut... - 42.4872
1. To prepare in a mortar, pound onion, garlic, chiles, and salt together to a coarse paste. To prepare in a blender or food processor, grind together with oil.
2. In a wok or skillet, heat oil over low heat and add paste. (If oil was used in grinding paste,... - 29.5368
Separate the orange tongues from the scallops and cut white sections into half.
Roll a small strip of bacon around each piece.
Thread the rolls onto the skewers alternating with the peeled shrimp.
Place the marinade ingredients into a shallow dish and stand... - 36.778
Seafood kebabs are scallop and shrimp kebabs prepared with vegetables. Tossed in equal parts of lime juice and oil, the seafood kebabs are grill cooked over charcoal, till nice and done. Served as sides or appetizers, they are always great. - 32.3334
Korean Food: Seafood And Green Onion Pancake (해물 파전)
1. On a chopping board, chop about 20 green onions into 2-inch lengths. If the white parts of green onions are too thick, then cut them in half. This will yield about 2 cups of chopped green onions. Slice the green hot pepper thinly. Keep aside.
2. In... - 123.347
Oyster And Chive Pancake With Spicy Seafood Tofu Soup
Cathlyn invites her good friend Tammy Wright, a personal trainer, to the show and shares some very healthy and delicious recipes using seafood and tofu. These recipes are ideal for summer as they are light, low calorie and very nutritious, ideal for hot days... - 104.884
Low Carb Crab Curry
Think crab curry would be an unfit low carb dieters' choice? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! All thanks to LowCarb360, you will be able to make the delicious treat in a healthy way, without any hassles! - 86.829
Squid With Oyster Sauce
Take a look at this easy and super healthy squid with Oyster sauce recipe. Watch the video for step by step instructions, the video is in Filipino language. - 83.7275
Adobong Pusit With Oyster Sauce
This adobong posit recipe is an authentic Filipino dish, which is sure to impress your kids. The chef here provides very simple and clear instructions to make a luscious squid with oyster sauce and vinegar. This is quickest-to-cook adobo dish you will find. - 90.0105
Sotong Java Goreng Assam
1) In a bowl, marinate sotong in assam juice and sugar for minimum 20 minutes.
2) In a wok heat about 6 tbsp cooking oil. Add onion and bruised lemon grass.
Fry till fragrant.
3) Stir in sotong and assam, simmer slowly until gravy begins to thicken for... - 41.071
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 47.0288
Seafood Kabobs With Pineapple Juice
In large shallow dish or plastic bag, combine juices, oil, sugar, rind and cinnamon; add seafood and melon.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
Place shrimp, scallops, melon and avocado on skewers.
Grill or broil 3 to 6 minutes or until... - 36.1842
Honey Mustard Seafood Kebabs
Skewer the shrimp and scallops alternating each on a water soaked bamboo skewers, place in a shallow casserole dish.
Combine the remaining ingredients together in a blender and process for 30 second, pour over the kebabs and marinate for 1 hour, covered and... - 32.0735
Exotic Seafood Pancake
When looking to fix quick and simple hors d'oeuvres, seafood pancake could be the ultimate choice. A tasty Korean appetizer, Anna Kim shares with us an easy to make recipe that oozes with flavors. Try making this dish at home next time you wish to entertain... - 87.2722
Lobster Coconut Curry
Melt the butter,in a saucepan; saute the onions and garlic 10 minutes.
Stir in the salt, ginger, coriander, almonds, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the cornstarch and gradually add the... - 40.8558
Shrimp Curry Oriental
Shell and clean shrimp; cut each in half.
Brown gingerroot and garlic in vegetable oil; add next six ingredients and simmer.
Add onion, peas, celery, and carrot.
Heat 5 minutes.
Add shrimp and milk.
Simmer about 6 minutes.
Add cornstarch, blending well; heat,... - 37.5869
Seared Sesame Scallops On Noodles
1. Combine first 2 ingredients in a small bowl. Dredge scallops in sesame seed mixture.
2. Heat 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of scallops to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove scallops... - 34.4685
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 94.3739
Clam Stuffed Snapper
Thaw snapper, if frozen.
For stuffing, in a 1-quart casserole stir together green onion, celery, and margarine.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till the vegetables are just tender, stirring once.
Stir in clams, croutons,... - 43.1789
Spicy Fried Rice With Pork Shoulder
Wondering what to do with the leftover fried rice or even plain rice? Try this recipe and you will enjoy your meal. The chef makes quite good attempt to utilize his leftover rice. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 94.0075
Shrimp Scallop Teriyaki
Mix teriyaki sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch in a deep container and add shrimp and scallops.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
When ready to cook, assemble remaining ingredients so that you can reach them quickly.
Pour 2 tablespoons... - 42.8718
Aromatic Ginger Blue Crab
If you are a seafood lover, then you must try aromatic ginger blue crabs. An Asian cuisine specialty, these crabs taste delicious and are flavored by ginger and onions. So, if you know how to prepare crabs well in advance, you can just go for this recipe. And... - 105.599
Mussels Stuffed With Spinach
1. In a large pan, place the cleaned mussels
2. Add in the white wine
3. Cover and cook till the mussels open
4. Remove the top shell of the mussels and set aside till required
5. In the food processor, place the spinach and puree it... - 43.201
Oyster Beef Stew
1. Drain oysters reserving the canning liquid make the sauce.
2. Trim fat off the steak then slice thinly into strips.
3. In a cup, blend cornstarch in water and soy sauce and keep aside.
4. In a large wok or a cast iron skillet, heat... - 43.6436
In 2-quart casserole, place scallops and water.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 7 minutes until scallops are opaque, stirring every 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In 2-quart casserole, combine carrots, green onion, garlic powder and oil.
Microwave... - 42.4664
Bring the water,bay leaf, and salt to a boil; cook the shrimp in the mixture 8 minutes.
Drain, cool, clean, and cut each in 4.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the shallots and garlic 3 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes and mix with the green peppers, soy sauce, apple,... - 34.8813
Zakuski Russian Hors D'oeuvre
Zakouski Russian Hors D'Oeuvre is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Zakouski Russian Hors D'Oeuvre in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 33.6774
Grilled Mahi Mahi With Tangy Cilantro Sauce
1. Preheat grill.
2. Combine honey, water, vinegar, wine, cornstarch, garlic and lemon peel in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens; lower heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Remove sauce from heat... - 33.1066
In a nonmetal soup plate or rimmed dinner plate, combine rice, wine, 1/3 cup of the water, parsley, garlic, and tomatoes.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring 3 or 4 times, until rice is tender to bite and liquid is absorbed,... - 33.6094
Combine the vermouth, Soya or Tamari sauce, water and ginger in a bowl and mix well.
Put the fish in a dish and pour in the marinade, covering the fish completely.
Cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours (or preferably,... - 41.5029
Rice Noodles Kway Teow
In a wok or large frypan, heat 2 tablespoons of peanut oil over medium heat.
Cook the onions, garlic, and chilies until soft.
Stir in the pork, squid, and sausage, and cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
Stir in the shrimp and bean sprouts, cook for 5 minutes,... - 42.1895
Chilli Ginger Octopus With Crisped Vegetables
Cut carrot into thirds crossways; quarter capsicum, discard seeds.
Cut vegetable pieces into thin strips; place in small bowl.
Cover with iced water; refrigerate.
Meanwhile, remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Combine ginger and... - 42.3869
Spicy Fried Fish
This is a spicy dish, wherein the fish is coated with a batter and deep fried in oil. To enhance the flavor of the dish, the fried fish is served with stir fried vegetables and a sauce poured over it. As a variation, the dish can be prepared dry without the... - 0
Grilled Skewered Prawns
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Soak bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes.
Remove shrimp from marinade; reserve marinade.
On each skewer, thread 1 shrimp, 1 pineapple chunk,... - 39.9613
Spicy Garlic Shrimp
This recipe kicks! The flavor is just as daring as you are, heady from the generous use of garlic and a touch of red pepper. - 31.1218
Mussels With Coconut Vinegar
1. Place mussels, coriander (cilantro), lemon grass, ginger and water in a wok over a high heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until mussels open. Discard any mussels that do not open after 5 minutes cooking. Remove mussels from wok, discard coriander... - 34.5673
In 2 quart casserole, place scallops and water.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until scallops are opaque, stirring every 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In 2 quart casserole, combine carrots, green onion, garlic powder and oil.
Microwave... - 44.3618
Seared Saffron Scallops
1. Heat a medium saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add vegetable oil. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Add tomato; saute 2 minutes. Stir in wine and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.... - 35.8604
Combine the shrimp in a saucepan with the onion, carrot, celery, vinegar and orange zest.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for five to eight minutes, or until shrimp is done.
Drain and cool.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Heat the... - 42.6426
Shark's Fin Soup
Soak dried shark's fin in hot water for about 30 minutes until swollen and transparent.
Heat stock with soy sauce, shallot oil, salt and pepper, then add shark's fin, scallops, fish maw, ginger and chicken.
Thicken with cornflour and serve.
Garnish... - 47.7693
Shellfish And Couscous With Fresh Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, bring the water to a boil add a dash of salt and stir in the couscous. Turn off the heat, and cover the pot tightly.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper, stirring them often, until... - 45.6579