- » Asian Seafood
Asian Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian seafood recipes.
Asian Shrimp & Tofu Stir Fry
A great dish with an Asian flair from Dr. Janet Brill's book "Cholesterol Down", featuring pineapple and ginger. This diabetes-friendly recipe is a winner. - 116.172
Ceviche: Southeast Asian Inspired Ceviche
Ceviche is nowadays a popular international dish prepared in a variety of ways. However the Chef makes the Ceviche Southeast Asian Style. It's simply delicious and I'm sure your family and friends will definitely like it. - 114.151
Indian Garam Masala Shrimps
Are you craving for deep intense flavors of Indian food? Then take a look at this garam masala shrimp recipe. Here the chef has given easy instructions to make luscious shrimp with spices and cherry tomatoes. Combining so many flavors this dish is bound to... - 95.6519
Curried Chili Shrimp
1. On a work surface with the flat side of a knife mash together the shallots, gingerroot, garlic, and the jalapeno chili with the salt until mixture forms a coarse paste.
2. In a heavy skillet heat the oil over moderate flame until it... - 47.1213
Ginger Shrimp With White Wine Vinegar
In a bowl, combine celery, bamboo shoots, and the 1/4 cup onions; set aside.
In another bowl, stir together vinegar, soy, sugar, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the salad oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot,... - 44.8058
Honey And Ginger Prawns
1.Cut the carrot into matchstick-size pieces, roughly chop the bamboo shoots and finely slice the spring onions.
2. Combine the bamboo shoots with the carrot matchsticks and spring onions.
3. In a wok or large frying pan gently heat the honey, tomato ketchup,... - 43.6223
1. Into food processor or blender add all ingredients except shrimp and puree.
2. Into a large shallow baking dish add the dressing mixture and combine with shrimp.
3. Cover and let it marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally for... - 40.9518
Asian Crab And Vegetable Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Refrigerate the mixture while you assemble the remaining ingredients for the salad.
2. Place the mustard in a bowl. Place the ginger in a piece of... - 38.6793
Ginger Prawn Stir Fry
1) Clean the prawns (shrimp), peel and devein it. Keep it in a polythene bag.
2) Mix together ginger, lime juice and sherry. Pour the mixture on the prawn and tie the bag tightly.
3) Put the bag in a bowl to save it from leakage and place the... - 37.8003
Apricot Ginger Prawns
In a saucepan combine ginger, orange juice, peanut oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, wine, soy sauce, apricot preserves, and cilantro.
Bring to a simmer.
Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until slightly thickened.
Thread prawns on skewers and grill, basting frequently... - 35.193
Ginger Spiced Prawns
In a small pan, put prawns, ginger, onion, salt, peppers, and enough water to barely cover prawns.
Cover pan, bring to a boil, and boil gently for 3 to 4 minutes or until prawns turn bright pink.
Let stand in stock until cool enough to handle.
Remove prawns... - 33.3374
Place all ingredients except shrimp in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
In large shallow baking dish, combine dressing mixture with shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, at least 3 hours.
Remove shrimp and marinade... - 32.6498
Asian Crab Cakes
1. Combine crab, mayonnaise, and soy sauce and mix well with a fork. Stir in 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs and refrigerate 10 minutes.
2. In a small skillet over medium heat, melt butter with garlic. Add remaining 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt... - 31.5993
Asian Style Crab Cakes
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Fold in crabmeat and 1 cup breadcrumbs.
2. Divide crab mixture into 12 equal portions, shaping each into a 2-inch-round patty. Place 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs in a shallow dish; dredge crab cakes in breadcrumbs.... - 31.4861
Spicy Fried Fish
This is a spicy dish, wherein the fish is coated with a batter and deep fried in oil. To enhance the flavor of the dish, the fried fish is served with stir fried vegetables and a sauce poured over it. As a variation, the dish can be prepared dry without the... - 0
Easy Asian Glazed Salmon
Quick, easy, and super flavorful. Craving a savory flaky fillet? This is the recipe for you. - 0
Coconut Shrimp is the perfect party appetizer, and easier to make than you might think! Let's get started on this toasty recipe! - 0
Easy Cod Fish In Soy Sauce And Ginger Marinade Asian
Learn how to make this very easy Asian fish recipe: a light flaky cod fish in a savory soy sauce with ginger, garlic and scallions. So light, flaky and healthy Asian fish dish. For this recipe, you can find all the ingredients in your local supermarket, no... - 0
Appetizer Recipes: Sweet And Sour Shrimp Puff Appetizers
Here is a beautiful appetizer recipe that will give your party table some extra 'zazz. These shrimp puffs are easier to make than they look. Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury demonstrates a quick and easy way to put them together. - 0
Asian Seafood Recipes By Category
Asian Seafood Ingredient: