- » Asian Seafood
Asian Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian seafood recipes.
Aromatic Ginger Blue Crab
If you are a seafood lover, then you must try aromatic ginger blue crabs. An Asian cuisine specialty, these crabs taste delicious and are flavored by ginger and onions. So, if you know how to prepare crabs well in advance, you can just go for this recipe. And... - 148.868
Delicious Baby Clams With Eggs
Calling all seafood lovers out there, here is a video just for you. The video talks about an Asian seafood dish consisting of clams and eggs. An easy to make, quick seafood recipe, this one is surely a must try! - 141.108
Asian , North And South American Seafood Delight
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian takes you on another fabulous culinary adventure by making her incredible Asian ginger garlic salmon, North American lemon pepper shrimp and a South American cilantro pesto Pollock! - 112.401
Low Carb Spicy Red Peppers And Shrimp
Looking for a yummy appetizer recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make a delicious shrimp appetizer that has fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 108.793
Asian Style Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
Wondering what to do with your leftover chicken broth? Simple, try whisking it with squid, shrimp, mussels, a slew of Asian veggies and kelp, add a dash of soy sauce and stir up a luscious spicy seafood soup. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up Korean... - 107.353
Healthy Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Mahi mahi is a great fish for all seafood lovers and cooking it healthy is just the things they want to do. Everything from the marinade to the glaze, Amy has made it sure that what goes into the dish is low in carb, calorie and fat. - 104.6
Sauteed Scallops With Snow Peas
A great veggie recipe only for you veggie lovers. Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Sauteed Scallops with Snow Peas. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare. Everyone should definitely check out... - 102.124
Easy Baked King Crab Legs With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
Don’t know how to cook the legs of your king crab? Here is a nice way of cooking those king crab legs deliciously and its Easy baked king crab legs with garlic lemon butter sauce. Since the video is in Filipino, you will have to use some of your imagination... - 101.347
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 100.227
Adobong Pusit With Oyster Sauce
This adobong posit recipe is an authentic Filipino dish, which is sure to impress your kids. The chef here provides very simple and clear instructions to make a luscious squid with oyster sauce and vinegar. This is quickest-to-cook adobo dish you will find. - 99.5437
Seafood Fried Rice
Wondering what to do with leftover rice, then take a look at this fried rice recipe combined with seafood’s to make a luscious dish in no time. Watch the video to see step by step instructions.
Try making at home with your favorite combination of seafood. - 98.3288
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 97.7389
Spicy Fried Rice With Pork Shoulder
Wondering what to do with the leftover fried rice or even plain rice? Try this recipe and you will enjoy your meal. The chef makes quite good attempt to utilize his leftover rice. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 95.571
Low Carb Crab Curry
Think crab curry would be an unfit low carb dieters' choice? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! All thanks to LowCarb360, you will be able to make the delicious treat in a healthy way, without any hassles! - 90.1827
Squid With Oyster Sauce
Take a look at this easy and super healthy squid with Oyster sauce recipe. Watch the video for step by step instructions, the video is in Filipino language. - 83.6676
Sweet & Sour Fish Fillet With Oyster Sauce
Are you tired of eating same old sweet and sour chicken recipe? Then why not give a try to this sweet and sour fish fillet recipe with the flavors of oyster sauce and tomato sauce. Watch the video to see complete recipe. This video is in Filipino language. - 82.9842
Oriental Prawn Noodle Soup
Soups are a regular feature in your menu? You must learn this amazing Oriental Prawn Noodle Soup recipe now. This video is a detailed demonstration to prepare this Asian delicacy, watch it now. - 81.2342
Spicy Chili Tahong With Oyster Sauce
Whether you looking for appetizers to impress your guest or need something to complement your main course, this spicy chili tahong recipe is sure to be a hit. Watch the video to see how the chef combines mussels with oyster sauce and chili paste to make a... - 80.4883
Easy Sinabawang Tahong With Sotanghon
Are you a Filipino food fan? Then you should definitely give this sinabawang tahong recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef combined mussels with rice noodles to make an exotic appetizer. Seems like a nice recipe, but clear flow of instructions and... - 73.9926
Yes, noodles are long strings of starch and because of a crazed loon who made carbohydrates as unpopular as lawn jockeys, they're passe. But they're tasty. In an ensemble piece, noodles are great.
For the last year or so, I've tinkered with a noodle bowl... - 52.8374
Jumbo Prawns With Tricolor Vegetables
Marinate the prawns in olive oil,salt and pepper.
Cut the bellpepper and tomato into small dices.
Cut the mushroom into half and slice.
For the foam:
In a sauce pan,sauté onion and garlic in butter.Add in roughly cut fennel and sauté.Pour the milk and allow... - 50.0187
Moulded Seafood Salad With Shiitake Mushrooms And Avocado Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan of boiling water, to cook the shrimp and scallops together for 1 1/2 minutes or until just opaque throughout.
2) Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water.
3) Drain on paper towels.
4) Halve the shrimp... - 48.4988
Shark's Fin Soup
Soak dried shark's fin in hot water for about 30 minutes until swollen and transparent.
Heat stock with soy sauce, shallot oil, salt and pepper, then add shark's fin, scallops, fish maw, ginger and chicken.
Thicken with cornflour and serve.
Garnish... - 47.3033
If you are a die hard seafood fan, then this Seafood Kabobs are just the pick for you. This wonderful recipe for Seafood Kabobs is quick and simple to make and of course tastes great! - 46.4655
Shellfish And Couscous With Fresh Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, bring the water to a boil add a dash of salt and stir in the couscous. Turn off the heat, and cover the pot tightly.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion and hot pepper, stirring them often, until... - 46.1168
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.067
Citrus Seafood Salad
1. Poach fish in simmering, salted water for 8 to 10 minutes then
cool in liquid
2. When cold, remove from liquid and debone and hen chill it
3. Mix together grapefruit and orange sections
4. Add onion and chill it
5. Combine all ingredients for salad... - 45.8621
Seafood Stir Fry
1) In a small pab, boil the wtaer and add asparagus.
2) Blanch them for 1-2 minutes, drain and keep them warm.
3) In a hot wok or large skillte, heat oil and saute corn cons, leek, carrot and ginger for 3 minutes. Do not let them... - 45.3626
Crunchy Seafood Salad
1. Drain all the 3 cans of seafood and discard the bony tissue from crab.
2. Mix with shrimp.
3. Place in a bowl and refrigerate.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the leftover ingredients, except tomato, and toss well.
5. Add seafood and toss again.
6.... - 43.4757
Classic Soy Sauce Calamari With Sauteed Onions
1) Rinse the squid well and clean it by discarding the inner bones, eyes and guts.
2) Shape into rings or small rectangles scored a little more on one side by cutting using a knife for an appealing curl when cooked.
3) Remove the peel and cut... - 43.3548
1) Heat the fat to 370 ° in a wok, on slow flame.
2) In a medium bowl add egg yolks, scallions, pepper, salt, flour and nuts.
3) In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into egg yolk mixture with... - 43.3325
Mussels Stuffed With Spinach
1. In a large pan, place the cleaned mussels
2. Add in the white wine
3. Cover and cook till the mussels open
4. Remove the top shell of the mussels and set aside till required
5. In the food processor, place the spinach and puree it... - 43.3012
Curried Sea Food Salad
1) Chill the shrimp and tuna.
2) To the chilled meat, add the olives and celery.
3) Blend together the lemon juice, curry powder, mayonnaise and Bon Appetit.
4) Add the mixture to the tuna mixture. Toss lightly.
5) In water, soak the parsley flakes for... - 43.1756
Burmese Fish Curry
We were served this fish curry at a local roadside restaurant on the way to the Shan state. The tomato gravy with tender fish and fresh coriander made the lengthy car journey worthwhile. When we were back in Yangon, I asked my cousin for the recipe. She... - 42.9663
1)In a bowl, mix oil with lemon juice, garlic, salt, chili and soy sauces; let stand while you clean the shrimps and scallops.
2)Shell, devein and clean the shrimps.
3)Shuck the scallops and halve them.
4)Using a kitchen scissors, cut away the... - 42.6097
Seafood Curry & Brown Rice
Melt half of the butter in large frying pan over medium heat.
Add seafood; saute until shrimp become pink.
Meanwhile, melt remaining butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Stir in cornstarch to make a roux.
Gradually stir in warmed milk.
Add curry powder... - 42.5957
Seafood Hot Pot
1.Take a pan, add cod, wine, water, onion, bay leaves and parsley to it.
2.Let the ingredients cook for 10 minutes on low flame so that the fish gets soft.
3.Once tender, take the fishout using a slotted spoon.
4.Remove the bay leaves and... - 42.4377
In 2 quart casserole, place scallops and water.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until scallops are opaque, stirring every 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In 2 quart casserole, combine carrots, green onion, garlic powder and oil.
Microwave... - 42.39
Tropical Seafood Curry
Split lobster tails; remove meat, and slice.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add lobster, shrimp, and scallops; saute 5 minutes or until seafood is done.
Remove from skillet, and set... - 42.0555
Marinated Seafood Kebabs
Remove boiling water from heat, add coconut and infuse for 6-8 minutes, then pour into a blender and whirl 2-3 minutes.
Strain into a bowl through muslin to extract coconut milk.
Add soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin and lemon juice and mix well.
Add... - 41.932
Salmon And Scallop Kabobs
Thaw salmon and scallops, if frozen.
Cut salmon into 1-inch cubes.
For marinade, combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, tarragon, mustard, and salt.
Place salmon and scallops in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn fish and... - 41.8955
Shrimp And Scallop Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a dish.
Add scallops, shrimp, and artichoke hearts to wine mixture; toss.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Remove scallops, shrimp, and artichokes from marinade, reserving marinade; place marinade in a... - 41.8628
Scallops With Vegetables
Saute the scallops in 3 tablespoons butter; do not overcook; use high heat, and cook for only a moment.
Divide the scallops among the 4 heart packages.
Saute the garlic, tomato, yellow onion, and parsley, with the rosemary, salt, and pepper, in the olive oil... - 41.6972
Oyster Beef Stew
1. Drain oysters reserving the canning liquid make the sauce.
2. Trim fat off the steak then slice thinly into strips.
3. In a cup, blend cornstarch in water and soy sauce and keep aside.
4. In a large wok or a cast iron skillet, heat... - 41.5414
Surf And Sea Kebabs
1 Onto the skewers alternatively thread the shrimp along with red pepper and onion.
2 In a small bowl, add margerine , pepper and seasoned salt. Mix well.
3 Coat the grill with a cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
4 ... - 41.5135
Curly Endive And Seafood Salad
1. Rinse and tear the endive into small pieces and arrange on a serving platter.
2. Remove the seeds from the peppers and cut the peppers and the cucumber into small dice. Sprinkle over the endive.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the squid... - 41.4117
Hawaiian Grilled Scallop Kabobs
Place the scallops in a shallow 8 X 8-inch baking dish.
Combine the lemon juice, tamari, pineapple juice, and oil in a small bowl and pour over the scallops.
Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Cut the stems off the mushrooms close to the caps.
Steam... - 41.2798
Shrimp Scallop Teriyaki
Mix teriyaki sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch in a deep container and add shrimp and scallops.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
When ready to cook, assemble remaining ingredients so that you can reach them quickly.
Pour 2 tablespoons... - 41.2214
Clam Stuffed Snapper
Thaw snapper, if frozen.
For stuffing, in a 1-quart casserole stir together green onion, celery, and margarine.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till the vegetables are just tender, stirring once.
Stir in clams, croutons,... - 41.1666
Sotong Java Goreng Assam
1) In a bowl, marinate sotong in assam juice and sugar for minimum 20 minutes.
2) In a wok heat about 6 tbsp cooking oil. Add onion and bruised lemon grass.
Fry till fragrant.
3) Stir in sotong and assam, simmer slowly until gravy begins to thicken for... - 41.0772
In 2-quart casserole, place scallops and water.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 7 minutes until scallops are opaque, stirring every 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In 2-quart casserole, combine carrots, green onion, garlic powder and oil.
Microwave... - 41.0761
Sea Scallop Soup
Partially freeze scallops.
Cut scallops into fine julienne pieces; set aside.
Keeping carrot and green onion separate, cut into fine julienne shreds similar to thin noodles; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring broth, gingerroot and sherry or port to a... - 40.9613
Rice Noodles Kway Teow
In a wok or large frypan, heat 2 tablespoons of peanut oil over medium heat.
Cook the onions, garlic, and chilies until soft.
Stir in the pork, squid, and sausage, and cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
Stir in the shrimp and bean sprouts, cook for 5 minutes,... - 40.9476
Mixed seafood Curry
Combine lemon juice, fish, prawns, scallops and calamari in a dish and set aside to marinate.
Heat olive oil in a large pan.
Add mussels and cook over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes until shells open.
Transfer mussels to a separate dish discarding any shells... - 40.941
Garlic Shrimp And Pineapple Kabobs
I like this Garlic Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this Garlic Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs... - 40.7642
Chilli Ginger Octopus With Crisped Vegetables
Cut carrot into thirds crossways; quarter capsicum, discard seeds.
Cut vegetable pieces into thin strips; place in small bowl.
Cover with iced water; refrigerate.
Meanwhile, remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Combine ginger and... - 40.3097
Seafood Saffron Rice
Cook rice in a pan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes, drain, wash and cool.
Meanwhile cook peas in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes and drain.
Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute until soft, add tomatoes and cook 6-7 minutes, stirring... - 40.2797
Preparation With a 2-inch cookie cutter, cut 2 circles from each bread slice: set aside.
Place water chestnuts in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped.
Add remaining shrimp paste ingredients, except green onion.
Process until mixture forms a... - 39.4999
Spicy Southeast Asian Shrimp Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and hot oil. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour. Meanwhile, soak about 1 dozen... - 39.385
Shell lobster and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Drain mushrooms and cut into quarters.
Heat oil in skillet; saute" garlic and remove.
Saute lobster 30 seconds.
Add mushrooms, celery, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and pea pods.
Stir fry 30 seconds.
Mix cornstarch... - 39.2264
Lobster Coconut Curry
Melt the butter,in a saucepan; saute the onions and garlic 10 minutes.
Stir in the salt, ginger, coriander, almonds, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the cornstarch and gradually add the... - 38.9675
Combine the vermouth, Soya or Tamari sauce, water and ginger in a bowl and mix well.
Put the fish in a dish and pour in the marinade, covering the fish completely.
Cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours (or preferably,... - 38.8325
Fresh Crab With Ginger And Scallions
Preparation To kill the crab, hold crab from the rear and place crab on its back.
Place the tip of a heavy cleaver on the middle of the crab's body.
Hit the top blade of the cleaver with a hammer so that the blade will pierce the crab, killing it... - 38.5488
Seafood In Beancurd Skin
Blend the prawns and crabmeat in a food processor until coarsely chopped.
Add water chestnuts, coriander and salt and process for a few more seconds.
Wipe the beancurd skin with a damp cloth to make it pliable, then cut into 12 cm (5 in) squares.
Put in a... - 38.2493
Toasted almonds, mandarin oranges and snow pea pods accent this Asian-style baked shrimp 'n rice casserole. Let me know how this recipe works out for you. - 38.1269
Double Prawns In Spicy Tomato Sauce
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and finely chop caps.
Combine mushrooms and remaining filling ingredients in a medium bowl.
Remove prawn shells, leaving tail sections... - 37.8921
In 3-quart grill-safe casserole, combine rice, green pepper, onion and salt.
Stir in water.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook at HIGH with hood open until mixture... - 37.8907
Sizzling Gingered Oysters
Preparation Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Place oysters, salt, and cornstarch in a medium bowl and mix well.
Set aside for 5 minutes.
Cooking Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan.
Add oysters and cook for 1... - 37.8423
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add broccoli and cook for 1 1/2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 37.6031
Grilled Skewered Prawns
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Soak bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes.
Remove shrimp from marinade; reserve marinade.
On each skewer, thread 1 shrimp, 1 pineapple chunk,... - 37.576
Golden Seafarers Stir Fry
Reserving 1/3 cup liquid, drain peaches.
Blend liquid with stir-fry sauce and cornstarch in small bowl; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in hot wok or large skillet over medium heat.
Add walnuts, garlic and ginger; stir-fry 1 minute.
Heat remaining 1... - 37.5665
Soy sauce and sesame oil flavor this scrumptious scallop stir-fry. - 37.442
Filipino Style Shrimp And Scallops
Place lemon, onion, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and pepper in a food processor or blender and process until minced.
Pour marinade into a large nonreactive bowl.
Add seafood; cover and marinate in the refrigerator no longer than 30 minutes.
Remove seafood from... - 37.4165
Tumis Sambal Siput
1) In a skillet, heat 4 tbsp oil and fry rempah until fragrant.
2) Add a drop of water to avoid sticking and burning.
3) Add mussels or cockles.
4) In a skillet, fry over high flame for 2-3 minutes until shells burst open.
5) Garnish with... - 36.4546
Asian Steamed Scallops In Black Bean Sauce
Clean the scallops and replace them on their shells with the corals.
Place in a bamboo steamer set over a saucepan or wok of boiling water and steam gently for 5-6 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok and add the black beans, chilli, garlic and spring... - 35.4992
Sauteed Oysters With Basil
If in shells, cut oysters free and remove.
Gently pat oysters dry.
Dredge in flour and shake off excess.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add butter.
When butter has melted, add oysters and sprinkle with basil.
Stir-fry oysters gently for... - 35.4057
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the onions along with the curry powder. Saute till the onions become tender.
2) Add in the frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup, milk and cooked crab, lobster or shrimp.
3) Heat wel till the frozen soup thaws.... - 35.1071
1. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a wok or frying pan, add prawns, squid, fish and scallops and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove seafood from pan and set aside.
2. Add remaining vegetable oil to pan, heat and add red pepper, snow peas, bamboo shoots,... - 34.9239
Seared Saffron Scallops
1. Heat a medium saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add vegetable oil. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Add tomato; saute 2 minutes. Stir in wine and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.... - 34.726
Hot And Sour Seafood Soup
1. Place shallots, chillies, lime leaves, ginger and stock in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add fish, prawns, mussels (clams) and mushrooms and cook for 3-5 minutes or until fish and seafood are... - 34.2842
Asian Braised Dried Oysters And Pork
1. Separately soak dried oysters and dried mushrooms.
2. Cut pork in 1/4-inch slices. Slice bamboo shoots, soaked oysters and mushrooms. Crush garlic.
3. Heat oil. Add garlic. Stir-fry to brown; then discard. Add pork; stir-fry until it loses its pinkness.
4.... - 34.0782
Oriental Seafood Stir Fry
Combine water, ReaLemon brand, soy sauce, sugar and cornstarch.
In large skillet, cook and stir mushrooms, red pepper, onion and pea pods in oil until tender-crisp; remove.
Add soy mixture; cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Return vegetables along with... - 33.0436
Seafood Kebabs With Lime Dill Butter
Peel and devein prawns, leaving tail intact.
Thread prawns, scallops and lime wedges onto skewers.
Barbecue until cooked through, serve with Lime Dill Butter.
Lime Dill Butter: Place egg yolks, lime rind and juice in top of double saucepan, stir over... - 33.0378
Mussels With Coconut Vinegar
1. Place mussels, coriander (cilantro), lemon grass, ginger and water in a wok over a high heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until mussels open. Discard any mussels that do not open after 5 minutes cooking. Remove mussels from wok, discard coriander... - 32.6674
Seared Sesame Scallops On Noodles
1. Combine first 2 ingredients in a small bowl. Dredge scallops in sesame seed mixture.
2. Heat 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of scallops to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove scallops... - 32.6032
Indonesian Crab Curry
1. In a stockpot combine cayenne, ginger, pepper, garlic, shallots, cilantro, lime zest, salt, shrimp paste, coconut, and milk. Bring to a boil and cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce, honey, and crabmeat. Heat through. - 32.1966
Zakuski Russian Hors D'oeuvre
Zakouski Russian Hors D'Oeuvre is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Zakouski Russian Hors D'Oeuvre in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 31.748
Asian Seafood Recipes By Category