- » Asian Sauce
Asian Sauce Recipes
Asian Sauce, a favorite ingredient for many popular recipes is made by combining garlic, soy beans and corn starch along with other additional ingredients. It has a sticky, sweet and sour taste and is popularly used ... More »
Garlic And Shallots Sweet Soy Sauce
Want to cook your soy sauce batches at home instead of running to the store every other day? Then you need to watch this video! Ramona Werst shares her recipe to make sweet soy sauce with ingredients that are easily available. The recipe is so simple that you... - 120.991
One of the most popular Korean dishes, this grilled steak dish is as delicious as it is versatile. Watch this video to learn how to make this thinly sliced meat dish with a smoky char grilled, spicy-sweet flavor. What is great about this dish is that it can... - 115.47
Sempio Beef Bulgogi (소고기 불고기)
1. On a chopping board, place the beef and slice it thinly. Place the thinly sliced beef into a medium sized bowl.
2. Into the bowl, add 6 tablespoon of the bulgogi sauce and combine well with the beef slices. Cover the bowl with a cling wrap... - 113.879
Korean Food Bulgogi With My Mom
OMG I have no idea what happened to the last part, I do apologize but it's completely disappeared.
My Mama doesn't have a lot of time and this was a perfect, easy, and fast way to have some fun with her in the Kitchen, Laugh, Share, Talk, Cook and EAT in 30... - 113.069
Vietnamese Ginger Sweet Soy Sauce
Looking for a sauce that will go well with everything and is something out of the ordinary? Then try Ramona Werst's Ginger Sweet Soy Sauce. It offers an interesting mix of flavors and is guaranteed to go well with almost everything. Watch the video to know... - 112.056
Homemade Basic Stir-fry Sauce
1. Mince the ginger and garlic, set aside.
2. Dissolve the corn starch in the rice wine and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan; sauté the ginger and garlic for 30 second over medium heat to bring out the flavor and the great... - 111.144
Korean Garlic Pickled In Soy Sauce
If you are a garlic lover, these Korean pickled garlic cloves is something that you must have in your pantry. These are crunchy, salty, and a little bit spicy and sweet. A delicious addition to just about any sauce, stir fry, and delicious even by itself. - 109.617
Spicy Tofu With Oyster Sauce
Never thought that it can be so easy to prepare a delicious tofu dish. The video here shares a great way to make spicy tofu with oyster sauce. The recipe is absolutely simple and can be prepared in no time. Take a look at this step wise video and enjoy and... - 108.686
In this special edition of “AKwan’s Kitchen,” watch AKwan as he shows you how to make Korean Bulgogi–a beef dish. It’s actually really simple. - 107.455
Stir Fried Beef
Need an easy to make an delicious dish after a long day at work? Try making stir fried beef marinated in oyster sauce with Filipino chef who is making the dish in most easiest way. He serves them over stir fried spinach, so you get a healthy combination of... - 104.49
Korean Food: Bulgogi (korean Bbq) (불고기)
Bulgogi is one of the most famous Korean foods. Many foreigners visit Korea and try this delicious dish and love it. It not only has good flavor, but the way of eating this food is unique. We usually grill bulgogi on the table while we are eating a meal in a... - 104.153
Korean Food: Bulgogi And Rice
Your very own Chef Dave is making Korean Stir fried beef in his American kitchen. So, those who have been looking for a Korean beef dish, this has to the right one to try. As usual Dave video has a continuous flow of cooking method which makes the recipe... - 99.963
Pinoy Eggplant In Oyster Sauce
Is this really eggplant? It tastes like some kind of seafood! This is a quick delicious recipe of eggplant cooked with generous amounts of garlic in Mama Sita's oyster sauce. The meaty flavors of eggplant with go perfectly with the salty oyster sauce. It’s... - 94.5121
Sushi Inspired Grilled Tuna With Fresh Horseradish Sauce
If you want to learn how to turn plain old tuna steaks into a burst of flavors, see how Chef John uses his sushi-inspired recipe to serve fresh fish with very simple condiments. He makes a sauce similar to wasabi sauce that can go with pretty much any grilled... - 94.0189
Golden Fried Baby Corn In Soya Sauce
Do you love baby corn? Well this is an absolutely delicious ingredient in any Chinese dish. Chef Vikas shows you how to make a delicious crispy baby corn. Simple and quick, this is a great recipe. - 93.1221
Cooking Bulgogi And Bulgogi Stew
How about a traditional Korean meal in less in half an hour for the entire family? Well, Maangchi has something very delicious called Bulgogi Jungol made with marinated beef. The marinade recipe looks absolutely delicious with garlic, pear and soy sauce. The... - 92.6093
Blanched Chinese Cabbage With Oyster Sauce
Looking for quick and easy ways to include more greens into your diet? For those who do not like to eat raw cabbage, try this Filipino style blanched cabbage with oyster sauce. Blanching the cabbages helps to get rid of the peculiar smell cabbage. The salty... - 82.4633
Soya Chicken With Roasted Cumin
Do you like the flavor of cumin? If you do then, this is a great recipe for you to try. A really quick an simple dish. Works as a great appetizer! Watch and try it out! No worries about the bit of conversation in Hindi! The recipe recap is in English! - 81.8795
If another cuisine entices you, try the Korean Classic dish of the bulgogi! Robust and sweet flavor cooked quickly on high heat! See Mark do this version of the bulgogi! - 77.8523
A great steak recipe coming you way. Check out the video of the yummy and lip smacking Fillet Steak served in Oyster Sauce. A great combination of meat and sauce. Everyone should definitely try this recipe out. - 77.0033
Tasty Bulgogi Chuseyo
The thought of eating barbeque beef is mouthwatering, isn't it! And now you can also perfect the art of making it at home with the correct grilling procedure. This dish can be ideal for any outdoor events and would surely impress your guests. - 50.4121
Korean Beef Bulgogi
Beef Bulgogi, is marinated beef and is believed to be the national dish of Korea. Beef Bulgogi is a fantastic example of how meat extracts its flavors from the marinade and how a marinade can be converted into a sauce, adding character to the dish. A... - 49.4835
Beef With Pak Choi In Oyster Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, put together garlic, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry and sugar.
2. Add the beef strips and mix to coat.
3. Cover the dish.
4. Let the beef marinate for about 30 minutes, turn the meat occasionally.
5. Heat a wok until... - 48.7114
Baby Vegetable Stir Fry With Orange And Oyster Sauce
1) In a jug, blend corn flour with water to prepare the sauce.
2) Stir in orange rind and juice, oyster sauce and sherry or vinegar. Combine thoroughly.
3) Use a wok to heat up over moderate heat.
4) Add oil to get hot but not... - 47.4061
Mushrooms And Snow Peas In Oyster Sauce
These Mushrooms and Snow Peas in oyster Sauce poured over your rice or noodle dishes make a fabulous meal ! Try out this irresisitible gravy dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Mushrooms and Snow Peas in Oyster Sauce are welcome ! - 46.8184
Beef In Oyster Sauce
1) Discard fat or sinew from the steak. Slice the meat across the grain, in thick strips.
2) In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, sherry and corn flour.
3) Place the steak in the mixture and leave to marinate for 20 minutes by covering the bowl.
4)... - 46.7493
Chicken With Onion In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Chop the chicken into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) pieces and marinate for 1 - 4 hours.
Peel and slice the onions into 1 -cm (1/2-in) slices.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and fry the chicken pieces until they are browned all over.
Reserve the marinade.
Remove... - 46.6858
Flounder With Oyster Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, put the carrots and onion along with the wine; add in a little salt, nearly 6 peppercorns and 1 bay leaf. Cook over low flame for about 15 minutes.
3) Put the fish in the pan... - 46.6404
Beef With Oyster Sauce
Beef With Oyster Sauce is something I prepare quiet often for my parties. The dish is simply delicious and my friends and relatives are addicted to it. My secret? This amazing Beef With Oyster Sauce recipe. - 45.671
1) Rinse the shrimp under cold water. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, mix the water, brown sugar, and fish sauce.
3) Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
4) Add the garlic, minced cilantro, and... - 45.5067
Soy Sauce Chicken
1. In a large pot put all the sauce ingredients and bring it to a simmer.
2. With the spring onion and ginger stuff the cavity of the chicken.
3. Put the chicken into the pot with the sauce mixture.
4. The liquid should cover the chicken, if it... - 45.1161
Stir Fried Lettuce With Oyster Sauce
1 In a large saucepan, bring two thirds full of salted water to a boil.
2 Remove any damaged outer leaves from the lettuces.
3 Cut each whole lettuce lengthwise into quarters.
4 Wash, and drain very thoroughly.
5 Cut each quarter... - 45.0428
Soy Sauce Flavored Tenderloin
Slice beef into 1/3 inch-wide pieces.
Butter the preheated dish.
Put in half of the beef and fry until it becomes dark brown.
Flavor with salt, chili powder and sage and remove.
Fry the rest of the beef in the same way.
Put onion, green pepper and garlic in a... - 44.9098
Steak In Oyster Sauce
1) Freeze the steak inside frozen zone for an hour by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Finely slice the steak across the grain. For rump steak, discard the fat and sinew.
3) In a bowl, whisk garlic, soy sauce, sherry or vinegar, corn flour, sugar... - 44.8593
Chicken Balls In Oyster Sauce
1) Chop together, chicken and scallions until very fine.
2) In a bowl, blend together salt, cornstarch, sherry, chicken mixture and water.
3) Shape about 1 tablespoon of mixture into walnut size balls.
4) In a wok het the oil and fry the chicken... - 44.2887
Chili Salmon Spring Rolls With Oyster Sauce
In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced salmon, chili paste or flakes, cilantro, bean sprouts, spinach, ginger, and soy sauce.
Mix well, making sure all ingredients are combined thoroughly and the mixture is moist.
Lay one spring roll wrapper on... - 44.0762
Authentic Sambal Bajak
Sambal Bajak, is a very versatile condiment to almost the entire Indonesian cuisine. Quite spicy in nature, this sambal is a global craze for satay lovers. - 44.0021
Tofu With Soy Sauce Green Peppers And Crispy Onions
1) In a shallow non-metallic dish, cut and place the bite-sized tofu pieces.
2) Combine the garlic, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle over the tofu. Toss gently to coat each piece well, then keep aside to marinate for about 20... - 43.9308
Stir Fried Beef With Oyster Sauce
1. Cut the beef across the grain into thin slices about the size of a large postage stamp
2. In a bowl mix the marinade ingredients and marinate in the marinade for several hours - overnight if possible.
3. Squeeze dry the mushrooms and discard... - 43.6928
Steamed Egg Buns Stuffed With Honey Roast Pork & Oyster Sauce
To make filling, heat a wok or small skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, stir-fry green onions and garlic 10 seconds.
Add pork; cook 30 seconds.
In a small bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock, cornstarch, sesame seed oil, black... - 43.6202
Chicken With Mushrooms And Soy Sauce
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1 inch pieces.
Season with the all-purpose seasoning, soy sauce and garlic powder.
Place in a large sealable plastic bag.
Chill for 3 to 10 hours.
Brown the chicken lightly in the olive oil in a skillet, adding a... - 43.5764
Beef And Vegetables With Oyster Sauce
Partially freeze beef; slice very thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in oyster sauce and dry sherry.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 30... - 43.4082
Soy Sauce Pork
1) Take the pork, carve into 2-cm/0.8-inch chunks and rub with salt.
2) Blanch pork with minimum 2 kettles of boiling water (pork can be a little too 'porky' sometimes), then wash many a times with cold tap water till all salt has been washed... - 43.1594
Beef In Oyster Sauce With Snow Peas And Water Chestnuts
Cutting across the grain, slice the beef into very thin pieces 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate the sliced beef with the oyster sauce, soy sauce, wine, sugar, and tapioca starch and set aside.
Remove the stem and strings from the snow... - 43.1223
Gourmet Halibut With Oyster Sauce
Place halibut in skillet with 2 tablespoons butter; sear over low heat until halibut turns white.
Place in baking dish.
Cook oysters in pan drippings with wine for 3 minutes.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Place oysters on halibut.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in... - 43.0935
Pasta In Spinach Soya Sauce
Prepare the macaroni as per the instructions on the packet, drain ana set aside.
Mix the soya milk powder in a cup of water and keep ready to add to the sauce.
Heat the olive oil in a thick bottomed pan and stir in the corn Flour.
When it is mixed well add a... - 43.075
Flounder With Oyster Sauce
Put onion and carrot into pan with wine.
Add a little salt, about 6 peppercorns, and bay leaf; simmer 15 minutes.
Add fish; poach gently 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove fish carefully; drain.
Arrange in shallow casserole.
Strain fish liquid; if less than 1 cup, make... - 42.9972
Soy Sauce Chicken
Combine the salt, vinegar and sugar in a bowl.
Toss the chicken pieces in the mixture and set aside for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Put all the ingredients, except the tomatoes, in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into a large saucepan and... - 42.6805
Oyster Sauce Turkey Breast With Peas And Mushrooms
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Slice the turley breast into 1-inch cubes.
3) On a skillet, heat oil, saute ginger and garlic without allowing them to burn.
4) Add in the cubed turkey breast and stir fry to brown... - 42.6792
Classic Soy Sauce Calamari With Sauteed Onions
1) Rinse the squid well and clean it by discarding the inner bones, eyes and guts.
2) Shape into rings or small rectangles scored a little more on one side by cutting using a knife for an appealing curl when cooked.
3) Remove the peel and cut... - 42.4872
Ginger Soy Sauce
1. In a measuring cup, dissolve the arrowroot in 1/4th cup of cold water. Keep aside until required.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan combine 2 cups of water with spices and tamari.
3. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring... - 42.4489
Rump Steak In Oyster Sauce
Rump Steak In Oyster Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 42.334
Beef In Oyster Sauce
1. In a bowl put the beef add the soy sauce, sherry or rice wine and cornflour and let it marinade for 20 minutes.
2. In a wok heat oil until it is very hot and almost smoking, add the beef slices and stir fry.
3. Remove and drain.
4.... - 42.1034
Beef Strips With Oyster Sauce
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
For marinade, blend water into cornstarch; stir in oyster sauce, sherry, soy sauce, and sugar; mix well.
Add beef; let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
Drain meat, reserving... - 41.9502
Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash chicken and dry with paper towels.
In a wok large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the water, soy sauce, wine, ginger, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid should reach halfway up the chicken.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to... - 41.6236
Escoffier's Oyster Sauce
1) Pass the oysters through a sieve, keeping the juices
2) In a small saucepan, poach the oysters in the juice for 60 seconds till the edges curl
3) Chop the oysters into three pieces using a sharp knife
4) In a saucepan, add in the butter
5) Tip in... - 41.6134
Place milk, water, diced carrot, onion slice, peppercorns, parsley and bayleaf in saucepan.
Bring to boil; reduce heat, simmer very slowly, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Strain, reserve stock.
Melt butter in saucepan, stir in flour, cook 1 minute, remove from... - 41.5215
Tiger Prawns In Soy Sauce
Start by deveining the prawns.
To do this, cut down the centre of each prawn with a knife.
If there is a dark vein there, take it out. (This also helps the prawns to absorb all the flavour of the sauce.)
In a large wok (non-stick is best), heat the oil and... - 41.3981
Korean Bulgogi Salad
Prepare Red Pepper Paste Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water; when chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until dry.
Coat... - 41.3152
Bok Choy With Cilantro Soy Sauce
1) In a 10-inch skillet, mix 1/2 cup of the tomato juice, the garlic and gingerroot. 2) Let the mixture cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3)... - 41.31
Soy Sauce Cauliflower
1) Take enough water to cover cauliflower put with its stalk side up and cook for 15 minutes.
2) Do not drain the water and cover and cook again for 6 minutes.
3) Separate the cauliflower to small flowers.
4) Take a casserole and heat salad oil for 30... - 41.2463
Clams And Vegetables In Soy Sauce
1) Scrub the clams and remove from shells.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sugar and sake or sherry.
3) Heat a skillet with oil, sautÃ© the onions, eggplant, mushroom and bamboo shoots for 5 minutes.
4) Add the clams with the... - 41.2117
Chicken In Soy Sauce (red Cooked)
Tie all the spices in a cloth and put them in a saucepan with the seasoning sauce.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the chicken to the prepared stock, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Turn the chicken to ensure that it has all been immersed in... - 41.1726
Chicken And Oyster Sauce Piquant
1. In a skillet, brown the flour in oil gently for half an hour, add chopped onions and cook gradually till tender
2. Add chopped ham and cook another few minutes; add chicken breasts and stir to coat each piece well
3. Add tomato paste and half a can... - 40.9252
Meat Balls In Soy Sauce
Blend the beef mixture very thoroughly and shape into walnut-sized balls.
Roll in the 3 tablespoons of cornflour.
Cut the carrot and onion into 1-cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Deep-fry the meat balls for 2 minutes and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the... - 40.7251
Oyster Sauce Beef
Place in bowl salt, soy sauce, 1 tbs. cornstarch and sugar.
Mix ingredients thoroughly and add beef; marinate 5 minutes.
In a preheated skillet, place oil, sliced beef and green onions.
Add oyster sauce.
Cook on high heat 3 minutes.
Add chicken stock, MSG, 1... - 40.7205
Beef In Oyster Sauce
1) In a deep skillet, heat oil and brown the beef and garlic in it.
2) Add the salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, gin, sugar and broth or water.
3) Mix well, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
4) Stir in the mushrooms, water chestnuts and scallions.
5) Cook... - 40.6657
Chicken With Green Peppers And Bamboo Shoots In Oyster Sauce
To make sauce, simmer together all sauce ingredients 8 to 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
Meanwhile heat oil in frypan (or wok); stir-fry green pepper 3 minutes.
Stir-fry bamboo shoots and mushrooms 2 to 3 minutes; reserve with green... - 40.0458
Braised Soy Sauce Chicken
Wash the chicken inside and out under cold running water.
Dry thoroughly with paper towels.
In a heavy pot just large enough to hold the chicken snugly, bring the soy sauce, water, wine, ginger root, and star anise to a boil, then add the chicken.
The liquid... - 39.9463
Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Rinse chicken wings; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings.
Cut wings at joints to form 24 to 36 pieces.
In a kettle combine water, soy sauce, gingerroot, leek, sugar, vinegar, chili peppers, Homemade Five-Spice Powder, and... - 39.8723
Sole In Soy Sauce
1) Take the sole and season it with salt and pepper.
2) Take a baking dish and add catsup, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic to it.
3) Mix well to prepare the sauce.
4) Cover the sole with the sauce by pouring it with the aid of a... - 39.5212
Beef With Oyster Sauce
Make the Oyster Sauce by combining soy sauce, wine, sugar, oyster sauce, orange zest, and sesame oil in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove sauce from heat, but reheat before serving.
Heat oil... - 39.2024
Fried Beef In Oyster Sauce
Fried Beef In Oyster Sauce is a exquisite dsh with an authentic Chinese ring to it. The recipe is simple and easy to follow. The Fried Beef in Oyster Sauce is a dish with a refreshingly perfect blend of mellow flavors. Try it! - 39.1361
Pork Chops With Lemon Soy Sauce Glaze
1 In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, beef broth, tomato paste, brown sugar, lemon zest (if using), ginger and pepper.
2 Place the chops in a shallow container that will hold them in one layer. Pour the lemon-soy sauce over the chops and let... - 39.1262
1. In a steamer basket, steam the vegetables; reserving chopped green onions, for about 12 minutes until barely tender.
2. In a saucepan, combine together 4 tablespoons boiling water with the gado gado sauce; simmer for about 5 minutes or until hot... - 38.7755
Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce
Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce is a refreshingly authentic Chinese dish that never fails to bowl you over. You can prepare these dishes for any grand meal that you have planned. The Chicken Balls With Oyster Sauce boasts a unique blend of flavours and leaves... - 38.5438
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bean Sprouts In Soy Sauce
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. (Leave tail segments intact.)
2. Blanch bean sprouts. Shred sweet pickles. Crush garlic.
3. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with sherry, sugar and soy sauce. In a second cup, blend cornstarch, cold water, pepper... - 38.1638
Try this delicious version of Bulgogi recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Bulgogi, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 37.6866
Classic Beef In Oyster Sauce
1. Place the steak in a bowl, add 5ml/1 tsp of the oil and stir to coat.
2. Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan. Add the steak and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 45ml/3 tbsp of the stock, and set aside.
3. Heat the remaining oil... - 37.4386
Beef With Oyster Sauce
Combine the soy sauce, dry sherry, cornstarch, and sugar in a small bowl.
Add beef and marinate 20 to 30 minutes.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry the green pepper strips and water chestnuts 1 to 2 minutes.
Push aside and stirfry the beef 2 to 3... - 37.2299
Stir Fried Pork With Oyster Sauce
Oyster sauce adds a distinctive flavor to a pork dish and the Stir Fried Pork With Oyster Sauce is one which will gift you the unique taste to experience. If you have some time with you, then this Stir Fried Pork With Oyster Sauce is one that should not be... - 37.0654
Chinese Style Beef In Oyster Sauce
Cut the beef in 1-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet; brown the beef and garlic in it.
Add the salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, gin, sugar, and broth or water.
Mix well; cover and cook over low heat 25 minutes.
Add the mushrooms, water chestnuts, and... - 36.9046
Roast Beef Eye Fillet With Soy Sauce
1. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan.
Add soy sauce, honey and red wine vinegar.
Add fillet and cook over a high heat to sear until brown on all sides.
2. Transfer fillet to an ovenproof dish and bake in a moderate oven for 30-40 minutes or until just... - 36.6973
Classic Oyster Sauce
Pour oysters with their juice in bowl. Pour in cold water and refrigerate 8 hours.
Drain oysters and pour liquid into small saucepan, reserving oysters. Bring to gentle boil; cook 3 to 4 minutes over low heat. Mix peppers and basil with garlic; set... - 36.133
Braised Soy Fish With Oyster Sauce
Here is another new Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots recipe for you to to try your hand at. Soy fish acts as a great base to build off this Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots dish. You should be trying it! - 36.0381
Broiled Lobster In Soy Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, cook the lobster in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the lobsters and cool.
3) Split and clean the lobsters. Wash the shell
4) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sake or sherry and Tabasco.
5) Marinate... - 35.7753
1. Place garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey and chilli sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Add beef, toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Heat 1 tablespoon oil on barbecue plate (griddle), add... - 35.6432
Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce
I would give this Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce recipe a five star. This Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce ecipe is classic as well as easy to make. It will turn out to be one of your favorites. - 35.3702
Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
Cut the tips from the chicken wings.
Cut the remaining part of each wing in half at the joint.
Combine the soy sauce, honey and garlic into a marinade and place in a bowl or plastic bag.
Immerse the chicken wing pieces in this mixture and refrigerate at least... - 34.9515
Oyster Sauce For Turkey
Drain oysters, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Cut up large oysters.
Simmer oysters and reserved liquid, stirring constantly, till oysters curl, about 5 minutes.
Melt butter; blend in flour, nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Cook and... - 34.7879
Mexicali Roll With Jalapeno Soy Sauce
Whisk sour cream, lime juice, salt. Store lime crema in
Mix cumin with black beans.
Place Origami Corn Wrap shiny side down.
Lay in rice, cheese, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, scallions, steak.
Cut into 8 pieces. Drizzle lime crema over... - 34.2673
Sweet Soy Sauce
The sweet soy sauce recipe is a homemade soy sauce recipe made with sugar and anise. Flavored and cooked, the sweet soy sauce can be used in cooking or served as a dip for fried items or fritters. - 34.0045
Fried Pork Flavored With Lime Juice And Soy Sauce
Heat a heavy frying pan or wok over high heat until very hot, add the oil and stir fry the onions until limp.
Add the chilies immediately and then the pork.
Stir fry and, when the pork is half cooked, after four or five minutes, add the sugar, reduce the heat... - 33.691
Seafood Sticks With Oyster Sauce
1. Thread seafood on to 8 bamboo skewers alternating scallops, fish and crab. Brush with melted butter and lemon juice, stand 20 minutes.
2. Cook seafood on rack in shallow dish on HIGH for three and a half minutes, turning over halfway during cooking.
3.... - 33.6257
This Oyster Sauce recipe tastes damn good with sandwiches ! Try out this recipe as directed! You're sure to get a yummy Oyster Sauce as a result! Do you know anymore dishes that taste yummy with Oyster Sauce? - 33.5314
Asian Sauce Recipes By Category