- » Asian Satay
Asian Satay Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian satay recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian satay recipes.
Asian Chicken Satay
What do you cook in summers when you don’t want to get into the kitchen? Well, if you don’t have an answer, Thriftycookingmom chef has this Asian Chicken Satay for everyone. She prepares a delicious marinade with soy sauce, brown sugar, cumin powder and... - 133.07
Satay-style Chicken Fried Rice
1. Stir together the ginger, garlic, soy sauce and a sprinkle of red pepper with the diced chicken, set aside.
2. To make the peanut sauce stir together the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, grated ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes until... - 101.46
Satay Chicken Wings
1. In a bowl, combine green onion, garlic, chili pepper, and soy sauce. Mix well.
2. Add peanut butter in the marinade. Mix.
3. Drop chicken wings, and coat it well. Let it rest for a couple of hours.
4. Thread chicken wings into skewers
5.... - 89.3103
Chicken Coconut Satay Stir Fry
Do you wanna learn how to make the delicious Chicken Satay Stir Fry recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the dish! - 83.9125
Chicken Ribbons Satay
Combine peanut butter, water, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes in small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until smooth; cool.
Remove garlic from sauce; discard.
Reserve half of sauce for dipping.
Cut chicken... - 47.3228
Beef Or Chicken Satay
Satays, are a very popular snack in the south east asia. They are basically from Indonesia, but is now very much a part of singaporean and Malaysian cuisines. Generally, a street food, satays have come a long way into fine dining restaurants served with hot... - 47.2862
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 47.2816
In a 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the rice.
Cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat, stir, and let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, steam the carrots for 5 minutes, or until... - 47.2469
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1)In a bowl, marinate the chicken with Maggie Lemon Masala Cubes, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Take the skewers and thread the chicken pieces in... - 46.7839
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the marinade ingredients.
2) Gently add tofu to this. Do not break up the tofu. Mix in so that the tofu is well coated with marinade.
3) Keep covered in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or preferably... - 45.8861
Indonesian Satay Beef Kebabs With Jasmine Rice
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Thread the beef on skewers, place in a deep dish and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or blender, add all the marinade ingredients and puree until smooth.
4) Pour the marinade over the skewered beef, cover... - 45.8577
Chicken Mushroom Satay
1. Rinse the chicken breasts with water and dry them.
2. Cut each chicken breast into 4 squarish pieces.
3. Cut the red pepper into 2-inch squares to make 18 pieces.
4. In a steamer basket over boiling water, put the mushrooms.
5. Boil them for... - 45.8293
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 45.5369
Chicken Satay Singapore Style
1) Soak 24 bamboo skewers (12 inches long) in water overnight.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients.
3) Cut the chicken along the grain into strips, about 3 inches long and 14 inches wide.
4) Mix well with the marinade and let... - 45.0959
1. With a sharp knife cut the pork into 5 cm / 2 inch long strips.
2. In a large mixing bowl place the strips, add the salt, sugar, turmeric, coriander, cumin and 4 tablespoons of the coconut milk and with clean hands mix well such that... - 44.8862
Cut pork in 3/4-inch cubes.
In a large bowl mix together spices, vegetable oil, soy sauce and salt to make a paste; add pork.
With wet hands, knead mixture into pork.
Cover bowl and leave at least 2 hours.
To make Peanut-Chili Sauce, put coconut in a... - 44.8056
Turkey Satay With Peanut Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. To the marinade, add the cubed turkey and toss to coat meat with marinade.
3. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and refrigerate overnight or for six... - 44.3933
Indonesian Style Butterfly Leg Of Lamb With Satay Peanut Sauce
To make marinade, if using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a large nonaluminum roasting pan, combine lemongrass or lemon peel, Indonesian Soy Sauce, lime juice, oil, cumin, salt, garlic and red... - 43.5843
Skewered Beef Satay
1. Slice the steaks into cubes of 1 inch each.
2. Take an earthenware or glass bowl and add the meat.
3. Put in soy sauce, peanut oil, onions, garlic and toasted sesame seeds.
4. Let the meat soaked in the mixture for 3 hours. Then,... - 43.4265
Spiced Satay Pork
Remove rind and bones from chops, cut meat into thin slices.
Combine meat with onion, ginger, garlic, fennel, coriander, caraway and chilli; stand 30 minutes.
Thread meat onto skewers.
Barbecue until tender, brushing occasionally with a little oil.
Serve with... - 43.0718
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0706
Here's a brilliant Satay Sauce recipe that you must try for sure. The recipe is quite simple and makes a great accompaniment. The best part about the sauce is that it can be stored for up to two weeks. I have always received appreciation for this sauce, make... - 42.5423
Beef Satay With Hot Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, stir to combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes until well blended.
2. Thinly slice chilled meat across the grain, at an angle.
3. In marinade place beef strips and refrigerate... - 42.5116
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lime zest and juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup of this soy sauce for Peanut Dipping Sauce.
4. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture
5. Cover bowl and marinate in... - 42.5071
1) Dice the pork into 3/4-inch pieces.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix together rest of the ingredients except the saus kacang.
3) Mix in pork, tossing it well and keep it aside, covered at room temperature for 2 hours.
4) In the meantime, cover 24... - 42.1756
Easy Indonesian Satay
To make marinade, in medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients, except chicken, until smooth.
Reserve half of the marinade for use as the dipping sauce.
Add chicken strips to marinade.
Cover bowl and refrigerate 1 hour, turning chicken occasionally.
Thread... - 42.1462
Lamb Satay With Chilli Peanut Sauce
TRIM LAMB of excess fat and sinew.
1.Cut lamb into thin strips, thread onto skewers, bunching strips along three-quarters of the length.
Place satays in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine garlic, pepper, lemon grass, soy sauce, sugar and turmeric in a small... - 42.0468
Beef Satay Sticks With Peanut Sauce
TRIM STEAK of excess fat and sinew.
Slice meat across the grain evenly into long, thin strips.
Thread meat strips onto skewers, bunching them thickly along three-quarters of the skewer; place satays in a shallow, non-metal dish.
Combine soy sauce, oil,... - 41.9043
Mix the sugar, treacle (molasses) and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
Stir in the garlic, lemon juice and oil and set aside.
Skin and bone the chicken breasts, then cut the meat into 1 1/2 cm./3/4 in.
Thread the cubes on to skewers and arrange the... - 41.8645
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 41.4911
Javanese Satay Sauce
1) Crush the garlic, onion, peanuts, fresh and dried chilies, sugar, and tamarind together in a mortar or electric blender.
2) In a dry frying pan, saute this paste for a few minutes.
3) Stir in the lemon juice, water, coconut milk, and soy sauce and... - 39.8106
Cut pork, lamb, and chicken into 1/4 inch-wide strips, and place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine teriyaki sauce and next 6 ingredients; pour over meat.
Seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours,... - 39.7933
Malaysian Style Satay
Prepare Satay Marinade.
With a large sharp knife, slice meat in 1/4-inch-thick slices, then in strips about 2-1/2-inches long and 1-inch wide.
With hands, mix meat strips into Satay Marinade in 2 to 3 portions, being sure all meat is coated.
Lace seasoned... - 39.7474
Cut meat into 2cm pieces.
Combine soy sauce, cornflour, sugar, ginger and water in bowl, add meat, mix well, stand 1 hour.
Thread meat onto skewers.
Brush meat with oil, barbecue until well browned 'all over.
Serve with Satay Sauce.
Satay Sauce: Blend or... - 39.1496
Satay pork is a grilled pork recipe, that hails from asia. Prepared with cubed pork marinated with oil and soy sauce withcurry powder, coriander and sugar to taste, the satay pork is usually served with a peanut sauce for dipping. - 39.0072
Singapore Satay Sauce
1) In a mortar or electric blender, crush together garlic, onion, peanuts, chillies, sugar and tamarind.
2) In a non-stick pan, fry the onion mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add lemon juice, water, coconut milk and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
4)... - 38.9603
1. In bowl, mix together onions, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and gingerroot.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice steak across the grain into strips 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick or less, add to bowl and stir to coat.
3. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours,... - 38.6803
Miniature Pork Or Chicken Satay
Miniature Pork Or Chicken Satays is a yummy grilled meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Miniature Pork Or Chicken Satays last week for my friends farewell party colleagues and everyone loved it.... - 38.6425
Using a mortar and pestle, crush together the onion, garlic, Sweet Soy Sauce, oil, sugar, cumin, tamarind, and salt.
(Or, combine the ingredients in a blender container.
Cover and blend till smooth.) Place meat pieces in a large bowl; add the soy mixture and... - 38.1982
Peachy Lamb Satay
Lamb Satay: Remove and discard silvery skin from lamb loins. Cut each loin lengthwise into 4 strips.
Peach Schnapps Marinade: In large shallow nonmetallic dish, combine peach schnapps, oil, garlic, hot pepper flakes, cinnamon stick and cloves. Add lamb to... - 37.205
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1.Cut away excess fat from fillets, cut fillets lengthwise into strips about 1/4cm wide.
2.Thread strips of chicken onto soaked skewers; we used 10 skewers.
3.Heat oil and butter in medium frying pan.
Add satay sticks to pan in single layer and cook over heat... - 37.1624
1. Weave chicken, beef and pork strips onto skewers and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. To make marinade, place soy sauce, lime or lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chilli and coriander in a small bowl and mix to combine. Pour marinade over skewers in... - 36.909
Headhunter's Satay Sauce
1) In a food processor, put all the ingredients. If a less hot satay is preferred, take the seeds out of the chili before processing it.
2) Lightly pulse to chop and mix them together.
3) Allow the mixture to stand for sometime at room temperature so... - 36.6946
Cut chicken into strips 2.5cm wide.
Combine remaining ingredients in shallow dish, add chicken, mix well, cover, stand several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Remove chicken from peanut mixture, place mixture into pan, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 15... - 35.545
Easy Satay Sharing Plate
1. Put the eggs into a pan of cold water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 8 mins. Put the carrot, cauliflower and beans into a metal colander, sit over the pan, cover with a lid or plate, then steam for 3-5 mins until just cooked. Cool the eggs in cold... - 35.4182
Pork Satay With Peanut Sauce
For the marinade, combine the brown sugar, curry powder, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and garlic in a shallow dish.
Trim the pork of all fat and silverskin.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Place the pork in the marinade and let stand for 2 to 8 hours,... - 35.1492
1. Cut meat across grain into thin slices; flatten each slice by pressing with fingers.
2. Combine cornstarch, 3 tablespoons water, 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce and sesame oil; mix well. Add to meat in medium bowl; stir to coat well. Let stand 20 minutes.
3.... - 34.8953
Cut meat into 3/4-inch cubes.
(If you use more than one kind of meat, put each in its own plastic bag.) Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Add oil, soy, curry powder, and sugar; process for 3 seconds to blend, then pour over meat cubes (pouring... - 32.6583
1. Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the ground, almonds, ginger, turmeric, and sugar in a basin, add Coconut Milk and blend well. Add the pork pieces and stir well and marinate for at least 2 hours at room... - 31.4846
Peanut Pork Satay
1. Place pork cubes in glass bowl or heavy plastic bag.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine chutney, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger root, garlic, onion and lime juice. Process until smooth. Pour over pork cubes. Toss to coat with sauce. Cover and... - 31.0545
Marinate chicken for 1 to 24 hours and BBQ on skewers.
Serve with peanut butter sauce.
This makes a great hors d'oeuvre as well as a main course. - 29.7626
Combine lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce and ground coriander, beat well and pour over pork cubes. Marinate for 2-4 hours turning occasionally. Thread meat on to bamboo skewers, 4-6 cubes to each. Barbecue on a greased grill for 3-4 minutes each side, brushing... - 29.3159
1. Thread equal quantities of meat onto 8 bamboo skewers, place in shallow dish. Puree remaining ingredients in blender or processor. Coat satays with mixture. Leave to stand covered for two to three hours.
2. Remove satays from marinade. Place on rack in... - 28.8541
Malay Beef Satay
Cut the steak into cubes and put into an earthenware bowl. Combine soy sauce, peanut oil, finely chopped onion, crushed garlic and sesame, seeds, pour over meat and leave to marinate for 3 hours. Turn meat from time to time in the marinade. After 3 hours, or... - 28.786
1. Place sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sherry, peanut butter and water in a bowl and mix to cnmbine.
2. Brush meat, poultry or fish with glaze and grill, barbecue, pan cook or bake. - 28.7139
1. In a mortar crush the garlic, onion, peanuts, peppers and ginger. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Or put all the ingredients in an electric blender and blend thirty seconds.
2. Pour the sauce into the top part of a double boiler, place over direct heat... - 28.6713
1. Grind the Brazil nuts very fine, using a food mill, mortar and pestle or electric blender. Mix with the remaining ingredients except the pork and olive oil.
2. Cut the pork into one-and-one-half-inch cubes and add to the marinade. Mix well and let stand... - 28.5045
Vegetables For Satay
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring about 2 1/2 quarts water to a boil. Trim ends off beans; cut beans into 3-inch lengths. Add beans to boiling water and cook until they are bright green and just tender to bite, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and immerse... - 24.2483
Char Grilled Beef Satay
1. Cut meat into 3/4-inch chunks.
2. Mix spice paste and sugar. Coat meat with mixture.
3. Thread meat equally onto skewers.
4. Lay skewers on a lightly oiled grill over hot coals or high heat on a gas grill (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 to 3... - 22.6125