Asian Pork Chop
- » Asian Salt Pepper Pork Chop
Asian Salt Pepper Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian salt pepper pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian salt pepper pork chop recipes.
Tuna And Salt Pork Chowder
1) Skin the fish and debone it, discard the skin and bones.
2) In a non-stick pan, brown the pork, discard the pieces but not the fat.
3) To the fat, add the onions, fish and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Add potatoes and... - 45.5036
Asian Lion's Head Meatball Casserole
Lion's Head Casserole! A delicious, and well flavored set of meat balls on a bed of Cabbage. Who in the world can resist such a thing! Try making these Lion's Head Casserole and experience the charm of the dish for yourself! - 46.1422
Five Spice Broiled Pork Chops
Preparation Combine salt, pepper, and five-spice in a small bowl.
Brush each pork chop with sesame oil, then sprinkle with five-spice mixture.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
Cooking Place pork chops on a rack in a broiling pan.
Broil 3 inches below heat, turning... - 31.2048
Asian Style Bbq Country Pork Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Asian BBQ Sauce: In a pot on high heat, add olive oil.
3. Add the ginger and sweet onions and caramelize.
4. Once brown, add in ketchup, hoison sauce, oyster sauce, honey, mirin and... - 129.322
Grilled Pork Chops Tropical Style
Grilled meat is a treat with drinks and pork is more unique. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to grill pork chops in Tropical style with some common Tropical seasonings and flavors. Served with salsa ideal to accompany Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio! - 113.522
Asian Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed Tomatoes are delicious and easy to make. This is my favorite stuffed vegetable dish and I end up serving it quiet often for my dinner parties! Try this Stuffed Tomatoes recipe! - 46.3033
Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For marinade, in a bowl, add pineapple juice, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk.
2. In a plastic ziploc bag, place pork chops and pour marinade in it. Seal , mix well, and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Rotate the bag... - 102.989
Sweet And Sour Pork Chops
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Season the chops with salt and pepper.
3) Put the seasoned chops in 1 layer in a large baking dish.
4) Mix together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the... - 43.7181
Curried Pork Chops
1. Combine all ingredients, except pork chops, in a mixing bowl and blend well.
2. Arrange pork chops in a 2-quart glass casserole. Pour curry mixture on top. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 5) for 22 to 28 minutes, or until chops are tender.... - 33.7567
Sweet Sour Pork Chops
Brown chops on cooking grill over coals at sides of charcoal kettle, or in gas kettle with cover off using DIRECT METHOD HIGH HEAT.
Turn chops with tongs as needed to brown evenly.
Switch gas kettle to INDIRECT METHOD LOW HEAT.
Remove chops from grill; place... - 45.8092
Asian Pork In Lettuce Leaves
Heat a large frying pan or wok.
Mix together the garlic, pepper, lime juice and zest and half of the coriander in a bowl.
Add the oil to the pan, tip in the garlic mixture and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the pork and stir-fry for 8-10 minutes until well... - 44.2679
Asian Pork Stuffed Duck
1) In a bowl of hot water, soak the mushrooms for 1/2 hour.
Drain well and finely chop them.
2) Wash, dry the duck thoroughly and rub the inner and outer surface with a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Preheat the oven... - 43.8162
Grilled Asian Bbq Skewers Trio (pork, Chicken, & Beef)
1.Combine all the ingredients for the marinade together.
2.Throw in the meat and let them sit overnight in the refrigerator. Marinate the chicken, pork and beef in separate containers.
3.Skew them into wooden skewers that has been soaked in... - 91.7776
Asian Eggplant And Pork Sandwich
Soak the dried shrimps in hot water for about 30 minutes.
Drain and chop fine.
Combine the filling ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Mix well and set aside.
Peel the eggplant and cut into slices 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Spread about 1 Tbs filling on one slice of... - 43.4127
Cajunized Oriental Pork Chops
Salt and pepper the chops and brown them slowly in a skillet.
Add wine, bell pepper, onion and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove pork chops from mixture being sure to keep them warm.
Add soy sauce, and syrup from the pineapples.
Stir until... - 39.758
Persian Pork Chops
Combine yogurt, scallions, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Add pork chops, turning to cover completely with yogurt mixture.
Marinate 3 hours at room temperature.
Remove chops, scraping off as much yogurt mixture as possible and re-serve.
Melt butter in... - 40.9759
Malayan Pork Chops
1. Cut the pork into bite-sized cubes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Thread on skewers and marinate in coconut milk at least one hour.
2. Drain, sprinkle with sugar and barbecue or broil fifteen to twenty minutes, turning frequently and basting often with... - 22.344
All In One Pork Chops
Combine salt, pepper and flour; dredge chops in seasoned flour.
Brown in oil in heavy skillet.
Add 1 1/2 cups water; simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add carrots; cook, covered, for 15 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook, covered, until potatoes are tender.
Add... - 31.234
Pancit Philippine Shrimp & Pork Chops
Cut pork steaks into bite size pieces and brown.
Chop celery, bell pepper, onion and mushrooms and saute' in butter.
Add garlic and soy sauce and season to taste.
Add water and shrimp and simmer for 45 minutes. - 33.2805
Apricot Sauced Pork Chops
Advance preparation: In small saucepan combine juice, apricots, sugar, cloves, and 1/4 cup water.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer till apricots are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, trim fat from pork chops.
Heat trimmings till 1 tablespoon fat... - 36.2836
Super Simple Pork Chops
1. Wash the pork chops and pat day
2. Shred the kaffir lime leaves and sprinkle the leaves on top of the pork chops and set aside till required. Ideally, leave the meat for four hours to marinate.
3. Heat the grill
4. Cook the pork chops... - 43.5673
Papaya Pork Chop Curry
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Trim the fat from the sides of the chops to prevent curling.
3. Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lengthwise cut papayas in half and spoon out the seeds and discard.
5. into cavity of each papaya... - 47.7693
Plum Mustard Pork Chops
1 Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and cook in the skillet for 5-6 minutes,turning after 3 minutes.
2 In a small bowl mix plum sauce and mustard.
3 Serve the pork chops with the... - 30.8222
Polynesian Pork Chops
Trim the pork chops of excess fat.
Fry the bacon in a skillet until crisp.
Add the apples and saute for a few minutes.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In a same fat, fry the pork chops until browned.
Remove the chops to a platter and set aside.
Add... - 39.7055
Baked Pork Chops And Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Trim off the excess fat from the pork chops.
3) In a large frying pan, evenly broil the chops and drain on paper towel.
4) In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, bay leaf, onion, salt, sugar, marjoram... - 45.4805
Pork Chops With Strawberry Salsa
Salsa can be great on its own or along with another preparation and here is one such recipe. Watch chef Mike Monahan cooking Pork Chops with five spice powder and serving it with strawberry salsa. Could not ask for more! - 111.814
Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce
Season the chops liberally with salt and pepper.
Place in a large shallow oven proof dish and cook in a preheated moderately hot oven, 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5, for 30 minutes.
Drain off any excess fat and turn the chops over.
Meanwhile, make the... - 40.3761
Oriental Pork And Peppers
1) Trim fat and bone from pork chops and cut the meat into julienne strips.
2) In a pan, add the vegetable oil and saute the onion and garlic till soft.
3) Mix in the pork and saute, stirring once, for 5 minutes, or till brown.
4) Stir... - 43.2156
Pork Spareribs With Eggs
Take a look at this inexpensive and absolutely flavorful pork spare ribs recipe, combined with the zest of eggs and lemon. Watch the video to see step by step instructions. The chef here gives a choice to choose from 2 set of ingredients to make a great spare... - 79.8486
Pork And Salmon Seasoned With Pepper
1) In a bowl, place the salmon and soak it with cold water for 3 hours.
2) Cut each chop in half
3) Discard the stem of the spinach.
4) Cut 12 squares of 6 inch, of aluminium foil.
5) Drain the salmon and cut it into 1 inch strips.
6)... - 37.6712
Pork Medallions With Pepper Thyme Vinaigrette
For the pork:
Rinse and pat dry the tenderloins.
Slice on the diagonal into 1/4-inch medallions.
Place them in a noncorrosive container and marinate in the olive oil, lemon juice, and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning after 1 hour.
For the... - 44.5266
Speedy Singapore Noodles With Pork And Peppers
1. Cut pork into thin 2- by 1/4-inch (5 cm by 5 mm) strips. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Brown meat on all sides; remove to a plate and set aside. Add leek, garlic, pepper strips, chicken stock and curry powder to skillet;... - 32.5414
Cajunized Oriental Pork Chops
Salt and red pepper the chops.
Brown them slowly in a skillet.
Add wine, bell pepper, onion, and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove pork chops, being sure to keep them warm.
Add the soy sauce and syrup from the pineapple.
Stir and simmer... - 40.7357
Korean Food: Pork Kimchi Stew (돼지고기 김치찌개)
1. On a chopping board, chop the pork into bite-sized pieces.
2. Ina bowl, combine all the ingredients for the pork together and marinate for about 10 minutes.
3. On the chopping board, chop the well-fermented kimchi into ½-inch pieces, slice... - 118.932
Oriental Pepper Steak
Cut steak into thin slices, then into 2-inch pieces.
To make slicing easier, partially freeze the meat.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add salt and pepper.
Cook meat over medium to high heat until brown, stirring frequently.
Add scallion and garlic.
Add green... - 41.6498
Asian Hot And Sour Soup
1. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan, add chopped onions and saute till transparent.
2. Gradually add stock, lemon juice, soya sauce, salt, pepper, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bean sprouts and the minced chicken or pork.
3. Boil on moderate heat, stirring... - 38.4185
Asian Baby Back Ribs With Panko Crusted Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Set the baby back ribs on a large rimmed baking sheet, skinned side up. In a small bowl, stir together the chopped garlic with the minced scallions, soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar and rice vinegar. Season the ribs lightly with... - 27.4069
Anchovy Stuffed Leg Of Pork
Have the pork boned and remove some of the meat to form a pocket.
Scrape off all the meat and fat from the bone; chop all the excess meat fine.
Mix with the garlic, pepper, coriander, shrimp paste or anchovy paste and soy sauce.
Stuff the pocket and close... - 43.248
Oil skillet with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Over medium heat, cook chops 6 minutes. Turn over and cook 7-9 minutes more or until desired doneness (slightly pink in center).
Remove meat from skillet; keep warm.
Meanwhile, using food processor or... - 28.0432
Chops With Pilaf
Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
In skillet, heat oil and brown chops on both sides; remove and set aside.
Add onion, garlic and green pepper, if using, to skillet; cook until softened but not browned.
Add rice, oregano, basil and saffron; stir until rice... - 42.3194
Chop suey Cooking Instructions:
Heat wok and add oil. When oil is ready, add the beef. Stir-fry beef until redness is gone. Remove and set aside.
Reheat wok and add more oil. When oil is ready, stir-fry each of the vegetables. The order doesn’t matter, but... - 37.291
Spicy Pork And Kimchi Stir Fry
This Korean dish is not meant for the weak hearted! It fiery and garlicky and perfect for a cold day! Pork belly and kimchi are fried together until the flavors meld. Pork and cabbage instinctively go together. It’s one of those universal combinations that... - 109.975
Easy Breaded Pork Loin
This video on breaded pork loin recipe shows an easy to make delicious pork dish using few simple ingredients. The recipe so easy that one doesn’t have to necessarily understand Filipino, one can watch the video and make it. However, for the cooking time,... - 95.4523
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
1. Using a damp paper towel, wipe pork.
2. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. In an oval Dutch oven (about 8-quart size) or a heavy kettle, large enough for roast and liquid to almost cover, with a tight-fitting... - 48.7914
Spicy Adobong Pork Liver
Here is an excellent and innovative Filipino dish to help you make a perfect lunch for your family. The chef here showcases simple instructions to make scrumptious marinated adobong pork liver combined with the flavors of lemon and soy sauce. Perfect for a... - 94.0774
Pork And Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
Using cleaver or knife, chop pork.
In skillet or wok stir-fry pork and garlic in the 1 tablespoon hot oil till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Add Chinese cabbage, green pepper, and onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes more.
To prepare sauce, in saucepan... - 40.5113
Crown Roast Of Pork
Place the pork in a large pan and add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper and savory.
Cover and refrigerate for four to five hours.
Cover the rib bones with foil, then brush the entire surface of the roast with the butter.
Place in a pan on a roasting rack, bones... - 36.3962
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
3) In a bowl, combine the egg yolk, lemon juice, salt, flour and 2 teaspoon of pineapple juice.
4) In this mixture, dip the pieces of meat.
5) In a frying pan, heat... - 44.6851
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) In a bowl, toss the pork with 1 teaspoon of sugar and the soy sauce.
2) Let it rest for 10 minutes.
3) Dip the pork in egg and then roll in cornstarch (Reserve 1 table spoon of cornstarch).
4) Let it stand until the cornstarch is absorbed by... - 45.297
Steamed Pork Patty
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and reserve 1/4 cup liquid.
Cut off and discard stems and dice caps.
Combine mushrooms, reserved mushroom soaking liquid, and remaining patty mixture ingredients in a medium bowl; mix... - 42.2476
Pork With Peas
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Heat a wok or deep frying pan... - 49.0481
Pork Tenderloin With Orange And Ginger
1. In a bowl stir together the grated rinds and 50 ml (2 fl oz) each of orange and lemon juice.
2. Add the ginger, Hoisin sauce, sweetener and garlic.
3. Trim the tenderloins of any excess fat and place in a large, shallow dish.
4. Pour over the... - 46.2553
Spicy Chopped Beef Kebabs
Heat the butter in a frying pan over low heat.
Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, and cardamom; saute the mixture, stirring occasionally, another 3-4 minutes, and reserve.
Mix together the meat, bread crumbs, egg, mint,... - 42.4048
Oriental Pork With Mushrooms
Cut pork into thin strips.
Brown in margarine.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onion, celery, mushrooms, ginger, and nutmeg.
Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Add sherry and soy sauce.
Cover; simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve on hot cooked rice. - 38.9296
1) Keep a metal rack or trivet at the bottom of a slow cooker,
place the meat on the rack, season with the salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, pepper flakes and lemon juice; pour the mixture over the meat; cook covered on LOW for... - 39.2965
Vietnamese Pork Loaf
Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Arrange the mixture in a small, greased loaf pan and cover with a double thickness of foil.
Place in the top of a steamer or in a large pan one-third full of boiling water.
Steam for 1 hour.
Remove the pan... - 32.0774
1. Grind the Brazil nuts very fine, using a food mill, mortar and pestle or electric blender. Mix with the remaining ingredients except the pork and olive oil.
2. Cut the pork into one-and-one-half-inch cubes and add to the marinade. Mix well and let stand... - 30.8747
1) In a large frying pan, lightly brown ground pork and drain fat.
2) Season it with salt. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl, mix corn starch and ginger, add water and mix it with meat.
4) Add reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, and garlic into meat.
5) Now... - 45.049
Skillet Pork Orientate
1) From each chop, trim the fat and bone and slice the meat thin.
2) In pan, add some of the fat trimmings and stir in the curry powder and chicken broth.
3) Add the meat and brown well, then push aside.
4) Mix in the potatoes and... - 44.3698
Cook the rice in plenty of boiling salted water until just tender - about 12 minutes.
Drain very thoroughly.
Melt 50 g (2 oz) butter in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the onion, carrots and garlic very gently until soft but only lightly coloured, stirring... - 42.763
1. Mix together all the ingredients. Marinade meat for several hours or overnight in the mixture.
2. Thread the meat on skewers. put a grid over live coal in a charcoal stove and cook the kababs over this till done.
3. Brush meat with remaining marinade... - 35.6176
Miniature Pork Or Chicken Satay
Miniature Pork Or Chicken Satays is a yummy grilled meat preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Miniature Pork Or Chicken Satays last week for my friends farewell party colleagues and everyone loved it.... - 41.0229
Indonesian Pork Sate
Trim all fat, bone and sinews from the pork and cut it into one-inch cubes.
Combine the peanuts, coriander, garlic, red pepper, onions, lemon juice, sugar, soy sauce and black pepper in the container of an electric blender, or put them through a food... - 41.9448
Indonesian Pork Sate
Trim and discard fat from pork.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Thread 3 or 4 pork cubes on each of twenty to twenty-five 6-inch bamboo skewers.
Layer skewered meat in an 8-inch square baking dish; set aside.
In blender, combine peanuts, onions, lemon juice,... - 43.9715
Pork Kebabs With Prunes And Chestnuts
1. Make 1.5 cm / 1/4 inch pieces out of the pork and place in a bowl with prunes.
2. In a jug, mix the Cognac, oil and rosemary and pour over the meat.
3. Toss to coat and marinate overnight with cover in the refrigerator.
4. Soak dried chestnuts in... - 40.8284
Javanese Spiced Pork
Cut the pork into very thin slices.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Brown the pork and onion in some oil in the wok, cover, and continue to fry on very low heat for 10 minutes.
Add the coriander, curry, salt, black pepper, garlic, and soy sauce.
Mix... - 43.7516
Sweet And Sour Pork Kebabs
1. In bowl put the pork and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
2. In another bowl mix all the ingredients for the marinade together, pour over the pork and stir well to coat each cube of meat.
3. Chill in the refrigerator for 24 hours, stirring... - 43.9138
Oriental Pork Platter
1) In a shallow pan, place the pork slices. Pour mixed sherry and soy sauce over the meat. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the pork and saute till the slices quickly brown on both sides. Take the pork... - 44.8138
Vietnamese Pork Sticks With Lettuce Cups
For meat: Combine all ingredients in large bowl and use hands to mix gently but thoroughly.
Shape into 12 cylinders approximately 3 inches long and no more than 1 inch thick.
Insert bamboo skewer through each cylinder and set aside.
Arrange garnishes in... - 43.7155
Stuffed Leg Of Pork
1. Ask the butcher to bone the pork joint as much as possible and remove a little of the meat to make a pocket in the joint.
2. Chop this extra meat into a fine paste.
3. Wash and scrape the joint to remove all excess grist and fat.... - 44.4273
Pork Tenderloins With Guacamole
1. In a large bowl, mix the wine, vinegar, oil, thyme, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper to make a thick dressing.
2. In a large dish, place the tenderloins flat and then cover them with the wine mixture. Cover and set... - 43.9723
1) In a bowl, mix the pork, 1 cup onions, 1 clove garlic, salt, and chili peppers together.
2) In a saucepan, saute the pork in the oil until brown.
3) Stir in the water and ginger, cook covered over a low heat for 30 minutes.
4) Remove half the pork... - 40.9468
Roast Pork With Turnips
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Peel the garlic clove, cut in half and rub all over the pork.
Place the pork in a roasting pan and spread the butter over.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes.
Reduce the temperature to 375° and cook for a... - 44.4519
Coat pork with flour.
Brown the meat in the hot shortening.
Add onion and pepper; cook till tender.
Combine tomato sauce, curry powder, garlic, 1 1/2 cups water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Pour over meat.
Cover and cook over low heat till meat... - 44.9939
Pork With Lemon
1. Clean the pork fillet and trim off all the excess fat and outer skin. Slice the meat into cubes of 1 inch size.
2. Take a large skillet and cook the meat until turn brown. Keep turning the meat at regular intervals in order to avoid... - 40.3029
Pork With Orange Preserve
Combine the meat with a marinade of catsup, soy sauce, honey, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for about two hours.
Place the meat in a roasting pan and roast at 375 degrees for about two hours, or until the meat is tender, basting... - 37.4322
Sweet Sour Pork
Trim excess fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
In a bowl combine egg, the 1/4 cup cornstarch, flour, 1/4 cup of the chicken broth, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; beat till smooth.
Dip pork cubes in batter.
Fry in deep hot oil (365°) for 5 to 6 minutes or... - 43.5975
Roast Belly Of Pork
1. Turn the oven to a setting of 425°F/220°C/Gas 7
2. In the pork, make a cavity for the stuffing at the same place from where the bones were removed
3. In a processor, add bread, parsley and prunes and chop finely; add grated onion to... - 34.7687
1) Remove the skin off the onions and slice.
2) Wash the celery and slice. Keep aside.
3) Fine chop the orange peel and place aside.
4) In a bowl, dissolve cornflour and stock cube in 250 ml (1/2 pint) of boiling water.
5) In a large... - 45.8763
Pork Belly Cabbage
1. Cut down the extra fat from pork belly. Chop it into bite size pieces. Reserving the fat for cooking.
2. Soak mushrooms in water for a couple of hours. Remove stem and cut it into pieces. Reserve mushroom water for preparing broth... - 82.0716
Korean Samgyeopsal Bokumbop
When do Koreans make fried rice? When they have some samgyeopsal left over. Watch James whip up a super easy and quick Korean meal using leftover grilled pork belly, rice and veggies. So the next time you plan to make samgyeopsal, make sure you keep some... - 117.254
Steamed Pork Bun ( Siopao )
How To Make Pork Filling:
Place the pork in a bowl and marinade it with hoisin sauce and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Heat the shortening in a pan.
Saute the garlic and onions
Put the marinade pork and cook until the color of the outer part turns light... - 43.1531
Lemony Lechon Kawali
Not feeling like cooking and need something quick and simple to put together, then you should take a look at this Filipino style lechon kawali recipe. The chef has provided simple step by step instructions to make pork combined with soy sauce and lemon. A... - 84.8128
Royal Lion's Head
Preparation Soak shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Mince shrimp and combine with remaining meatball ingredients.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Shape into 4 large meatballs, each approximately 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
Cooking Set wok in a ring... - 39.7998
Pork Mince And Veggie Saute
A quick and easy pork mince recipe that can be served as a meal or used as a filling or stuffing as well.
Served with rice, noodles or bread, this is a great way to cook a hearty and delicious pork mince meal in less then 20 minutes. It is a great way to... - 111.891
Embutido Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of embutido video series. In this video the chef discusses the process to make embutido with sausages and egg and also combines them with the filling which she made in Part 1. Do not miss out some great tips she shares for wrapping the... - 102.078
Siomai is the Philippines most popular dim sum. You can find it everywhere – from the tiniest streets to the mega malls. Siomai is easily the fastest merienda or even an ulam option. It has the perfect combination of pork and spicy dip (saw-sawan). ... - 98.7739
Pork And Potato Scallop
Put a layer of potatoes and onion in 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with some of the flour, salt, and pepper.
Repeat, ending with layer of potatoes.
Add milk, or enough almost to cover potatoes.
Brown pork chops on both sides in hot skillet.
Arrange chops on top... - 38.9046
Minced Pork Cakes
1) In a large bowl, mix the pork, garlic, onions, shrimp, lemon juice, salt, pepper and eggs together.
2) Shape the pork mixture into 10 flat croquettes.
3) In a skillet, saute the croquettes in the oil, until lightly browned.
4) Pour in 3/4 cup... - 39.8316
Serbian Skillet Pork With Feta Cheese
Trim fat from pork.
Cut pork into 1/2-inch slices; cut slices into 1/2-inch strips.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir pork in oil over medium heat until brown, about 15 minutes; drain.
Add water, onions, tomato, salt, paprika, pepper and... - 39.8197
Filipino Pork Binagoongan
If you have become a fan of Filipino cuisine, here is an interesting video on Filipino pork binagoongan or Filipino Pork in shrimp paste. Unlike his previous video, this will not leave you drooling as the recipe is written down on the video in English. With... - 114.842
Nancy's Pork Rice Skillet
Brown pork and onion in a large skillet; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in water, rice, chili powder and remaining salt; bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Stir in green pepper and succotash; simmer, covered, 5 minutes longer.
Remove from... - 40.0555
Taro With Pork & Tomato
Peel taro and cut into quarters, then cut into slices 1/2 cm (1/4 in) thick.
Cut pork into cubes about 2 cm (1 in) cubes.
Heat the oil and saute the pork till brown.
Remove from pan.
Now saute the onion till clear and add chopped green capsicum, celery and... - 42.1066
Pork Stuffed Oranges (galloping Horses)
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the garlic 2 minutes.
Add the pork, peanuts, coriander, chili peppers, anchovy paste, and salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently for 15 minutes.
Cut the unpeeled oranges in four sections, leaving the skin connected at... - 36.5526
Combine the shallots with the salt, sugar, caramel syrup, pepper and fish sauce, and pour the mixture over the pork cubes.
Marinate at room temperature for about one hour.
Bring the water to a boil in a heavy pot.
Put the pork and its marinade into the... - 34.7251