- » Asian Salt Pepper Pork Chop
Asian Salt Pepper Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian salt pepper pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian salt pepper pork chop recipes.
Tuna And Salt Pork Chowder
1) Skin the fish and debone it, discard the skin and bones.
2) In a non-stick pan, brown the pork, discard the pieces but not the fat.
3) To the fat, add the onions, fish and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Add potatoes and... - 44.734
Asian Lion's Head Meatball Casserole
Lion's Head Casserole! A delicious, and well flavored set of meat balls on a bed of Cabbage. Who in the world can resist such a thing! Try making these Lion's Head Casserole and experience the charm of the dish for yourself! - 43.6665
Asian Style Bbq Country Pork Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Asian BBQ Sauce: In a pot on high heat, add olive oil.
3. Add the ginger and sweet onions and caramelize.
4. Once brown, add in ketchup, hoison sauce, oyster sauce, honey, mirin and... - 132.574
Asian Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed Tomatoes are delicious and easy to make. This is my favorite stuffed vegetable dish and I end up serving it quiet often for my dinner parties! Try this Stuffed Tomatoes recipe! - 43.936
Asian Pork In Lettuce Leaves
Heat a large frying pan or wok.
Mix together the garlic, pepper, lime juice and zest and half of the coriander in a bowl.
Add the oil to the pan, tip in the garlic mixture and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the pork and stir-fry for 8-10 minutes until well... - 44.2332
Asian Pork Stuffed Duck
1) In a bowl of hot water, soak the mushrooms for 1/2 hour.
Drain well and finely chop them.
2) Wash, dry the duck thoroughly and rub the inner and outer surface with a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Preheat the oven... - 44.3415
Grilled Asian Bbq Skewers Trio (pork, Chicken, & Beef)
1.Combine all the ingredients for the marinade together.
2.Throw in the meat and let them sit overnight in the refrigerator. Marinate the chicken, pork and beef in separate containers.
3.Skew them into wooden skewers that has been soaked in... - 95.1809
Asian Eggplant And Pork Sandwich
Soak the dried shrimps in hot water for about 30 minutes.
Drain and chop fine.
Combine the filling ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Mix well and set aside.
Peel the eggplant and cut into slices 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Spread about 1 Tbs filling on one slice of... - 42.1738
Sweet And Sour Pork Chops
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Season the chops with salt and pepper.
3) Put the seasoned chops in 1 layer in a large baking dish.
4) Mix together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the... - 41.2128
Sweet Sour Pork Chops
Brown chops on cooking grill over coals at sides of charcoal kettle, or in gas kettle with cover off using DIRECT METHOD HIGH HEAT.
Turn chops with tongs as needed to brown evenly.
Switch gas kettle to INDIRECT METHOD LOW HEAT.
Remove chops from grill; place... - 45.0988
Cajunized Oriental Pork Chops
Salt and pepper the chops and brown them slowly in a skillet.
Add wine, bell pepper, onion and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove pork chops from mixture being sure to keep them warm.
Add soy sauce, and syrup from the pineapples.
Stir until... - 39.5673
Persian Pork Chops
Combine yogurt, scallions, salt and pepper in large bowl.
Add pork chops, turning to cover completely with yogurt mixture.
Marinate 3 hours at room temperature.
Remove chops, scraping off as much yogurt mixture as possible and re-serve.
Melt butter in... - 39.03
Five Spice Broiled Pork Chops
Preparation Combine salt, pepper, and five-spice in a small bowl.
Brush each pork chop with sesame oil, then sprinkle with five-spice mixture.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
Cooking Place pork chops on a rack in a broiling pan.
Broil 3 inches below heat, turning... - 28.875
Malayan Pork Chops
1. Cut the pork into bite-sized cubes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Thread on skewers and marinate in coconut milk at least one hour.
2. Drain, sprinkle with sugar and barbecue or broil fifteen to twenty minutes, turning frequently and basting often with... - 19.9136
All In One Pork Chops
Combine salt, pepper and flour; dredge chops in seasoned flour.
Brown in oil in heavy skillet.
Add 1 1/2 cups water; simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add carrots; cook, covered, for 15 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook, covered, until potatoes are tender.
Add... - 29.767
Grilled Pork Chops Tropical Style
Grilled meat is a treat with drinks and pork is more unique. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to grill pork chops in Tropical style with some common Tropical seasonings and flavors. Served with salsa ideal to accompany Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio! - 116.743
Pancit Philippine Shrimp & Pork Chops
Cut pork steaks into bite size pieces and brown.
Chop celery, bell pepper, onion and mushrooms and saute' in butter.
Add garlic and soy sauce and season to taste.
Add water and shrimp and simmer for 45 minutes. - 31.7147
Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops With Fresh Mango Salsa
1. For marinade, in a bowl, add pineapple juice, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk.
2. In a plastic ziploc bag, place pork chops and pour marinade in it. Seal , mix well, and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. Rotate the bag... - 98.3404
Apricot Sauced Pork Chops
Advance preparation: In small saucepan combine juice, apricots, sugar, cloves, and 1/4 cup water.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer till apricots are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, trim fat from pork chops.
Heat trimmings till 1 tablespoon fat... - 33.3129
Super Simple Pork Chops
1. Wash the pork chops and pat day
2. Shred the kaffir lime leaves and sprinkle the leaves on top of the pork chops and set aside till required. Ideally, leave the meat for four hours to marinate.
3. Heat the grill
4. Cook the pork chops... - 41.7385
Plum Mustard Pork Chops
1 Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and cook in the skillet for 5-6 minutes,turning after 3 minutes.
2 In a small bowl mix plum sauce and mustard.
3 Serve the pork chops with the... - 29.6803
Polynesian Pork Chops
Trim the pork chops of excess fat.
Fry the bacon in a skillet until crisp.
Add the apples and saute for a few minutes.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In a same fat, fry the pork chops until browned.
Remove the chops to a platter and set aside.
Add... - 37.8913
Baked Pork Chops And Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Trim off the excess fat from the pork chops.
3) In a large frying pan, evenly broil the chops and drain on paper towel.
4) In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, bay leaf, onion, salt, sugar, marjoram... - 45.8953
Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce
Season the chops liberally with salt and pepper.
Place in a large shallow oven proof dish and cook in a preheated moderately hot oven, 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5, for 30 minutes.
Drain off any excess fat and turn the chops over.
Meanwhile, make the... - 37.9685
Curried Pork Chops
1. Combine all ingredients, except pork chops, in a mixing bowl and blend well.
2. Arrange pork chops in a 2-quart glass casserole. Pour curry mixture on top. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 5) for 22 to 28 minutes, or until chops are tender.... - 32.6176
Pork Chops With Strawberry Salsa
Salsa can be great on its own or along with another preparation and here is one such recipe. Watch chef Mike Monahan cooking Pork Chops with five spice powder and serving it with strawberry salsa. Could not ask for more! - 115.093
Papaya Pork Chop Curry
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Trim the fat from the sides of the chops to prevent curling.
3. Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lengthwise cut papayas in half and spoon out the seeds and discard.
5. into cavity of each papaya... - 47.1344
Oriental Pork And Peppers
1) Trim fat and bone from pork chops and cut the meat into julienne strips.
2) In a pan, add the vegetable oil and saute the onion and garlic till soft.
3) Mix in the pork and saute, stirring once, for 5 minutes, or till brown.
4) Stir... - 44.4366
Speedy Singapore Noodles With Pork And Peppers
1. Cut pork into thin 2- by 1/4-inch (5 cm by 5 mm) strips. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Brown meat on all sides; remove to a plate and set aside. Add leek, garlic, pepper strips, chicken stock and curry powder to skillet;... - 30.9007
Pork Spareribs With Eggs
Take a look at this inexpensive and absolutely flavorful pork spare ribs recipe, combined with the zest of eggs and lemon. Watch the video to see step by step instructions. The chef here gives a choice to choose from 2 set of ingredients to make a great spare... - 81.5383
Pork And Salmon Seasoned With Pepper
1) In a bowl, place the salmon and soak it with cold water for 3 hours.
2) Cut each chop in half
3) Discard the stem of the spinach.
4) Cut 12 squares of 6 inch, of aluminium foil.
5) Drain the salmon and cut it into 1 inch strips.
6)... - 36.9003
Pork Medallions With Pepper Thyme Vinaigrette
For the pork:
Rinse and pat dry the tenderloins.
Slice on the diagonal into 1/4-inch medallions.
Place them in a noncorrosive container and marinate in the olive oil, lemon juice, and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning after 1 hour.
For the... - 42.0637
Cajunized Oriental Pork Chops
Salt and red pepper the chops.
Brown them slowly in a skillet.
Add wine, bell pepper, onion, and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove pork chops, being sure to keep them warm.
Add the soy sauce and syrup from the pineapple.
Stir and simmer... - 40.9372
Oriental Pepper Steak
Cut steak into thin slices, then into 2-inch pieces.
To make slicing easier, partially freeze the meat.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add salt and pepper.
Cook meat over medium to high heat until brown, stirring frequently.
Add scallion and garlic.
Add green... - 39.4728
Asian Hot And Sour Soup
1. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan, add chopped onions and saute till transparent.
2. Gradually add stock, lemon juice, soya sauce, salt, pepper, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bean sprouts and the minced chicken or pork.
3. Boil on moderate heat, stirring... - 37.36
Asian Baby Back Ribs With Panko Crusted Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Set the baby back ribs on a large rimmed baking sheet, skinned side up. In a small bowl, stir together the chopped garlic with the minced scallions, soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar and rice vinegar. Season the ribs lightly with... - 25.1064
Korean Food: Pork Kimchi Stew (돼지고기 김치찌개)
1. On a chopping board, chop the pork into bite-sized pieces.
2. Ina bowl, combine all the ingredients for the pork together and marinate for about 10 minutes.
3. On the chopping board, chop the well-fermented kimchi into ½-inch pieces, slice... - 122.149