- » Asian Salmon
Asian Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian salmon recipes.
Asian-style Pan Seared Soy Salmon
Salmon makes a perfect dinner fish. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, and should be a regular mealtime rotation. This Asian-inspired grilled salmon is a light and delicious way to enjoy this healthy fish. The salty soy sauce combined with the sweet... - 124.2
Salmon In Rice Paper Wrap
This Salmon in Rice Paper Wrap is a perfect meal for weekends, or if you have special guests over for dinner. Easy to prepare and very flavorful. The hoisin and lime sauce accompanies it perfectly with its tartness. Take a look at this video and give it a go. - 120.256
Baked Panko Salmon
If you want to cook some delicious salmon dish, here is the recipe. Baked Panko salmon is the spicy salmon fillet crusted with Panko crumbs. It is quick, easy and turns up to be real crunchy. Watch the video and try yourself. - 113.251
Maple Glazed Salmon With Avocado Salad
Whether you are a fish lover or you watch you calories, this Maple Glazed Salmon with Avocado Salad is a perfect meal for you. This healthy and delicious lunch or dinner is easy to prepare and full of flavors. It is a great choice for clean eating too. - 112.622
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 112.297
Japanese Inspired Sake Salmon And Rice
This Jaclyn's adaptation of a Nigella Lawson recipe. Sake Salmon and Rice is a very healthy recipe that is strongly influenced by some Asian flavors! I would love to have this dish at least twice a week. Yum! - 111.654
Kama Sutra Saki Teriyaki Salmon
When you are in a mood for seafood, you can consider this delicious recipe of salmon. In this recipe, the salmon fillets are marinated in fabulous saki teriyaki marinade, which enhances the taste and flavor. Check with the chef in this video, to know the... - 107.235
Asian Salmon Fry
1. Cut the fish into medium size pieces.
2. Chop the vegetables- bell pepper, onion, cherry tomatoes, garlic, green chilies, frozen green peas and cashew nuts.
3. In a bowl place the fish, add the curd, half a lemon juice, tamarind paste, ginger... - 105.825
In this week’s episode, we teach you how to make a Japanese-inspired braised salmon dish. - 100.813
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 94.3739
Grilled Salmon With Garlic, Ginger And Basil Sauce
Ginger & Garlic – the awesome twosome flavor the Salmon, making it absolutely irresitable. Have I made this dish after watching this video? Hell yeah! The dish is pretty fantastic, and surprisingly, it doesn't take much time to cook at all. Bon Appetit! - 89.7841
Salmon Cakes With Asian Salad
A heart healthy and hearty dish that incorporates the goodness of omega 3 fatty acids from the salmon. Made with precooked salmon, this dish is done real easy and real quick.Heavy on Asian flavors, this one here is a must try especially if you trying to eat... - 89.0814
Salmon Teriyaki With Oyster Sauce
No mood to cook and need something quick to put on your weeknight dinner table. Then take a look at this simple salmon teriyaki recipe. The chef here shows simple step by step instructions to make salmon combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and kikkoman... - 84.267
Orange Sesame Salmon - Part 1: Preparation
For all those salmon lovers out there, here is an interesting video which shows cooking tasty and delicious orange sesame salmon. Watch the video here to know how to prepare the salmon by cutting and cleaning it. - 81.3031
Sour Salmona And Shrimp Soup
Is your menu incomplete without a yummy appetizer? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef share this Sour Salmon and Shrimp Soup recipe. The dish is a very compelling appetizer and you must give it a try. - 78.2564
Organic Salmon Curry
The Chef makes Organic Salmon Curry in the video. This is an easy recipe and if you're fond of having curry, this one should be added to your repertoire - 74.9481
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 69.9994
Asian Flavored Salmon Toss
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise with lemon juice and spices.
2. With a fork, whisk until well blended.
3. Cover and place in the refrigerator for the flavors to blend and intensify.
4. Use a sharp paring knife to peel the apple and grate it... - 46.9187
Fresh Salmon Kedgeree
In a large pan or wok, heat the oil and add the onion.
Cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes, trying not to let the onion brown.
Add the garlic, then the rice and toss well.
Remove from the heat.
Meanwhile, in a pan, heat two thirds water to one third vinegar... - 46.3839
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 45.8541
Garden Salmon Stir Fry
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, lemon peel, lemon juice, cornstarch, chicken bouillon granules, and dillweed.
Preheat a wok over high heat.
Add cooking oil.... - 44.9052
Salmon Belly Tempura
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE, combine the water and kombu in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 1 minute.
Add the bonito flakes and simmer 1 minute longer.
Stir in the soy sauce and mirin and simmer for 1 more minute.
Strain the sauce into a bowl and... - 44.8875
Slow Roasted Salmon With Asian Greens
Cook fish and quartered lime on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until both are lightly coloured all over.
Place fish and lime in oiled large baking dish; sprinkle with lime leaves.
Bake, covered tightly, in very slow oven about 30 minutes... - 43.9268
Savoy Cabbage Wrapped Salmon With Red Pepper Cream
For the salmon, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and white pepper together and rub over salmon.
Wrap each fillet in a cabbage leaf.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Butter a baking dish and place salmon fillets so as not to touch.
Pour... - 43.6932
Oriental Smoked Salmon Rolls
Combine the papaya, cucumber and radishes in a bowl.
Whisk together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice and zest, soy sauce and the honey, then pour over the papaya salad and allow to stand for 2 hours.
Drain and fold in the spring onions.
Cut the smoked salmon... - 43.4473
Fennel Marinated Salmon
1. Chop the fennel tops to form 4 tablespoons of finely chopped greens.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the chopped fennel, 1/4 cup (2 fl oz/60 ml) of the oil, the lemon juice, salt and pepper together to make a uniform dressing.
3. Wash the fish and... - 43.2885
Salmon And Scallop Kabobs
Thaw salmon and scallops, if frozen.
Cut salmon into 1-inch cubes.
For marinade, combine pineapple juice, lemon juice, tarragon, mustard, and salt.
Place salmon and scallops in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn fish and... - 42.8954
Shake the dressing ingredients together in a screw-top jar, then leave for 12 hours.
Make sure all the bones have been removed from the salmon—use tweezers to take out any stray ones.
With a very sharp flexible-blade knife, cut the fish into slices about... - 42.102
1. Take a medium saucepan, add vinegar, half of the sliced onions and water and allow the mixture to boil for 15 minutes. Mix pickling spice, salmon cubes, sugar and salt. Without covering, simmer for 10 minutes or till salmon turns tender.
2. Using a... - 41.0091
Mustard Glazed Salmon
Preheat the broiler.
In a small saucepan over low heat, heat the oil and saute the garlic in it until soft.
Stir in the mustard, wine, and lemon juice until well combined.
Remove from the heat.
Arrange the salmon on an oiled broiler pan and rub lightly with... - 40.8595
Sweet Spicy Glazed Salmon
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Place fish on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
4... - 40.475
Salmon Stuffed With Eggplant And Scallops In An Asian Sauce
Slice the salmon into 8 2-ounce slices.
Place it between plastic wrap and pound it lightly.
In a skillet heat the peanut oil and saute the eggplant pieces for 5 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned.
Remove the eggplant to a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 40.1235
Salmon Mousse With Gelatin
Drain the salmon, flake and set aside.
In the top of a double boiler, sprinkle the gelatin over the vermouth.
Place over hot water and stir until dissolved.
Puree the salmon in a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Add the cream, sour... - 39.1041
Poached Salmon In Orange Lemon Sauce
1. In a large skillet, combine the clam juice, wine, orange juice, lemon juice, half of the shallots, half of the thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer the liquid for 10 minutes.
2. If some of... - 38.7379
Salmon With Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1) Take a large shallow non-metal dish and arrange fish in it.
2) Take another small bowl and stir together dressing and capers.
3) Spread half the dressing mixture evenly on both sides of fish. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.... - 38.1446
Pork And Salmon Seasoned With Pepper
1) In a bowl, place the salmon and soak it with cold water for 3 hours.
2) Cut each chop in half
3) Discard the stem of the spinach.
4) Cut 12 squares of 6 inch, of aluminium foil.
5) Drain the salmon and cut it into 1 inch strips.
6)... - 37.6712
Soy Sauced Salmon Steaks
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Sprinkle fish steaks with salt; let stand for 10 minutes.
In large skillet cook fish in hot oil about 5 minutes or till browned on one side.
Turn fish and add one slice of the lemon atop each steak; cook fish about 5 minutes more or till... - 37.2584
Grilled Salmon Salad With Orange Basil Vinaigrette
1. Whisk together juice concentrate, vinegar, basil and olive oil. Set aside 2 tablespoons juice concentrate mixture. Reserve remaining mixture to use as salad dressing.
2. Prepare grill for direct grilling. Grill salmon, skin side down, over medium coals 5... - 36.8479
Braised Salmon In White Wine And Fresh Ginger
Pour the wine into a fish poacher or a covered pan fitted with a rack.
Squeeze the juice from 1 lemon into the wine and add the fresh ginger.
Slice the other lemon and place in the cavity of the fish along with salt and pepper.
Place the fish on the rack, not... - 36.6314
Steamed Salmon With Quick Spectrum Spicy Asian Marinade
Begin by boiling the water for a Chinese bamboo steamer.
In a stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the marinade.
Place each piece of salmon into a shallow bowl small enough to fit each steamer basket.
Spoon 3 tbs of marinade over... - 36.5383
Seared Salmon Teriyaki
1. Combine soy sauce, sake and sugar in cup; stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Rinse and dry salmon. Run fingers over cut surface of salmon; remove any bones that remain. Cut crosswise into 4 pieces.
3. Heat wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 tablespoon oil;... - 35.9432
Potato Vegetable Salad With Salmon
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, oil, dill, mustard and pepper until well blended; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes, green beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radishes and lima beans in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Drain... - 35.9252
Smoked Salmon Spread
1) Soak the salmon in ice water for about 3 hours.
2) Change the water twice.
3) Drain the water from the salmon and chop it.
4) Add tomatoes and scallions.
5) Chop the mixture to a paste, adding water gradually.
6) Put it in a clean... - 35.3312
Smoked Salmon With Asian Dressing
1. Mix the ingredients for the dressing, It will keep in the fridge overnight, although the flavours will get hotter as the sits in the liquid.
2. To serve, arrange the salmon on plates - it works out at about 3 slices per person Mix the avocado, cucumber and... - 35.2894
Spicy Broiled Salmon
1. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, vermouth, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, thyme, and allspice. Place the fillets in an ovenproof dish and pour the marinade over them. Let the fillets marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. Preheat the... - 35.0034
Poached Salmon Salad With Cucumber Dressing
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a 10-inch skillet. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add salmon, leave uncovered, and simmer 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from pan with a slotted spoon.... - 34.805
Salmon Salad With Lentils And Rice
1. Place the lentils and rice in a medium-size bowl. Add the scallions, parsley, vinegar, capers, oil, salt, pepper and thyme, and stir to mix well.
2. Place the greens on a platter and top with the lentil-rice mixture.
3. In a small bowl combine the salmon... - 34.474
Grilled Salmon With Mango Salsa
1. Combine first 4 ingredients; rub mixture over salmon. Place salmon in a shallow dish; cover and marinate 8 hours or overnight.
2. Combine mango and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and chill 1 hour.
3. Prepare grill.
4. Place fish on grill rack... - 34.4506
Baked Salmon With Mayonnaise Dill Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F (215°C).
Place salmon fillet in a shallow baking dish.
Blend mayonnaise with other ingredients.
Spread evenly over salmon fillet and bake for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. - 34.2285
Asian Salmon With Rice Noodles
1. Wash the salmon steaks and pat dry with kitchen paper. Rub the five spice powder into both sides of the fish and season well with black pepper. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, put the noodles into a bowl, cover with boiling water, and soak for 15... - 34.1324
1) Soak the salmon in cold water for about 3 hours.
2) In a saucepan, put vinegar, water, sugar, and chilli peppers and bring to boil.
3) In a jar arrange layers of salmon, onions and tomatoes.
4) Pour the vinegar mixture over it.
5)... - 33.9818
Poached Salmon Steaks
Thaw fish, if frozen. In a large skillet combine water, wine, green onion, and bay leaf. Bring to boiling. Add fish steaks. Return just to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 8 to 12 minutes or till fish just flakes when tested with a fork. Discard bay... - 33.6646
Broiled Salmon With Lemon Herb Sauce
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small serving bowl. Cover and chill.
3. Sprinkle fillets evenly with salt and pepper. Place fillets, skin side up, on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4 minutes; turn fillets, and broil 6... - 33.4872
Teriyaki Salmon With Asian Slaw
1. Preheat broiler or prepare grill for direct cooking. Spoon 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce over meaty sides of salmon. Let stand while preparing vegetable mixture.
2. Combine cole slaw mix, pea pods and radishes in large bowl. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons... - 33.4636
Scottish Molded Salmon
€¢ Remove skin and bones from the fish. Measure the 2 to 3 cups (500 to 750 mL). Oil a nicely shaped mold of your choice and pack in the salmon. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
€¢ Sprinkle gelatin over the cold liquid of your choice. Microwave 1... - 33.4223
Sensational Ginger Honey Salmon
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mix together sake, soy sauce, ginger and cracked pepper; pour into a shallow casserole dish.
3. Pierce salmon portions with a fork and place in the casserole. Baste salmon with the marinade; drizzle generously with honey.
4. Place the... - 33.0245
Pork And Salmon
Soak the salmon in water to cover 3 hours.
Drain; cut in 1-inch strips.
Cut each chop in half.
Discard the stems of the spinach.
Cut 12 six-inch squares of aluminum foil.
Overlap spinach leaves on the foil, completely covering the surface.
Place a piece of... - 32.711
Smoked Salmon Salad Sandwich
1. In a medium-size bowl toss together the carrots, zucchini, celery, radishes, scallions and dill. Stir in the mustard, capers and lemon zest, then add the salmon, yogurt and sour cream, and stir gently to combine.
2. Divide the watercress among the 4 slices... - 32.3334
Asian Spiced Salmon With Braised Bok Choy
1. Rinse bok choy; trim off and discard tough stem ends and any bruised parts. Cut leafy tops crosswise into 2-inch strips; cut stems crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir garlic in 2 teaspoons oil until... - 30.4186
Place the salmon in a small casserole dish.
In a small mixing bowl blend the yogurt, flour and curry powder.
Spread over the salmon.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs and pour the water in along the sides.
Place in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven and bake for 15... - 30.2111
Smoked Salmon And Daikon Rolls
1. Peel daikon. Cut in half lengthwise and thinly slice into at least 16 sheets, each roughly 2x3 inches (5x8 cm). Soak in 2 1/2 cups cold water with 1 1/2 tsps salt until soft and pliable (about 15 minutes).
2. Lay out 3 or 4 pieces of daikon in a row, with... - 28.3348
Pepper Seared Copper River Salmon
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Mix 1 tablespoon olive oil, pepper, and salt and rub over top of salmon fillets.
In a skillet, heat the remaining olive oil and butter in saute pan and sear salmon on top-side only until just brown.
Turn over and place on a... - 27.5894
Cedar-plank Salmon : Steven Raichlen
Grilling guru and food writer Steve Raichlen demonstrates a foolproof method for grilling perfectly moist salmon at the 2007 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 12.0291
Salmon With Shitake Mushrooms And Glass Noodles
1. In a small bowl, soak mushrooms in about a cup of warm water for 20 minutes. Drain water and cut into ¼-inch strips.
2. In a medium size clay pot, add stock, chopped mushrooms, mirin, salt, and pepper. Stir well. Place the pot on... - 0
Poached Salmon In Miso Broth
1. Chop carrot, chili, and ginger into thin strips and place them in water to keep fresh.
2. Place a pan on flame and pour water in it.
3. Add soy sauce, green onion, fish sauce, ginger peel, and coriander.
4. Drop salmon in pan when... - 0
Easy Asian Glazed Salmon
Quick, easy, and super flavorful. Craving a savory flaky fillet? This is the recipe for you. - 0
Pan Asian: Salmon With Yogurt & Fresh Herbs (bangladesh)
1. Season salmon with salt and turmeric. Mix well and set aside.
2. In food processor, drop garlic, ginger, onion, chili, and tomato. Blend to form paste.
3. Place a wok on medium flame and heat the oil in it.
4. Add the cumin seeds,... - 0
Asian Salmon Recipes By Category