- » Asian Salad Dressing
Asian Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian salad dressing recipes.
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl With Asian Salad Dressing
Chicken turns interesting with tangy flavors and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook chicken with a citrus feel using orange, rice and Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing. Good on any occasion! - 122.672
Raw Kelp Noodles Salad With Asian Dressing
All the raw vegans out there, do not miss this recipe video! This recipe shows you how to put together a nutritious delicious salad that can be a quick meal when on-the- go. This Asian-themed noodle salad, with fresh organic veggies and nuts is not only raw... - 119.72
Asian-style Raw Vegan Noodle Salad
This Asian-themed noodle salad, with fresh organic vegetables is not only vegan but also gluten free. This is a favorite at potluck parties and summer picnics and is a great way to clean up your fridge of leftover veggies. - 117.043
Seaweed Salad With Carrot And Diakon Ribbons
Seaweed is a highly nutritious edible marine algae, full of calcium, iodine, B-vitamins, iron, magnesium, folate and antioxidants. In this recipe we are preparing the seaweed with a simple traditional dressing of sesame oil with ginger, wasabi and soy sauce... - 113.561
Grilled Vegetables Salad With Asian Dressing
1. Cut eggplant into slices, cover them liberally with salt, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes rinse eggplant slices and set them aside.
3. Preheat grill to high.
4. On a plate lay zucchini, pepper, and tomato.... - 111.129
Healthy Oriental Dressing & Salad
Oriental salad is a assorted mix of colorful vegetable with a delicious blend of dressing that would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is crispy and extremely appealing to eyes. - 107.622
Homemade Asian Sesame Salad Dressing
Here is an amzing flavorful oriental style dressing that is dainty enough to jazz up your boring greens into gourmet delight. This video features a simple sesame salad dressing recipe that is extremely breeze to make. Just get stirring some at home and... - 98.7594
Spicy Asian Black Bean Dressing
In a blender, process black bean, vinegar, soy sauce and red pepper to create a dressing that brings to your salad a smorgasbord of flavors. Hot and spicy, this one's truly oriental. Follow the recipe as presented in the video and get whisking. - 96.7177
Creamy Asian Dressing
Amp up your greens with this creamy Asian-style dressing that blends in yogurt with soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and pepper. The robust flavors of oriental ingredients and the sweet feel of yogurt gives this dressing its personality. - 92.3427
Home Made Salad Dressings
Nothing like home made salad dressings to pep up your meals. Take a look at this video that shares two super simple salad dressing recipes. The video is well presented and the recipes are definitely worth a try. Pamper your taste buds with these super... - 79.69
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 47.9264
Persian Spinach Salad With Yogurt Dressing
Persian Spinach Salad With Yoghurt Dressing has a nice taste and must be tried by salad lovers. Persian Spinach Salad With Yoghurt Dressing is a an easy to make recipe, do try it out at home. - 47.1719
Rice Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1) In boiling salted water, cook rice for 15 minutes till tender.
2) Drain the rice and rinse under cold water to cool.
3) Drain anchovies and reserve half for garnish.
4) Peel the carrot and make shallow grooves at intervals lengthwise.
5)... - 46.2051
Mixed Greens With Potato Croutons And Tarragon Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets and rub them with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Keep aside until used.
3. In a medium bowl, mix red pepper, vinegar, rest of the olive oil, onion, fennel seeds, ground red pepper, and salt... - 45.5207
Pacific Rim Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a large dish, blend all the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
2. Add steaks to the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour; turn the steaks once or refrigerate... - 45.4498
Chicken Salad Oriental
1.In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, one half of the canned orange, water chestnuts, 2 tablespoons of chopped onions and red peppers.
2. In a food processor or using a blender, combine yogurt, banana, honey, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger and white... - 45.2844
Watermelon Salad With Celery Nut Dressing
1)In a large bowl, take some cream cheese and beat until it turns fluffy.
2)Add mayonnaise to the cream cheese and blend well.
3)In another bowl, beat whipping cream until peaks begin to form.
4)Fold this cream into cream cheese mixture.
5)Add celery... - 44.9534
Banana And Rice Salad With Curry Dressing
1) Take a salad bowl and mix together pepper, onion, bananas, rice and coconut in it.
2) In a screw-top jar, shake well sugar, salt, curry powder or paste, lemon juice and oil to mix.
3) Pour this dressing over the salad and toss well with two forks or... - 43.896
1 Prepare the Ginger Honey dressing.
2 Pare mangoes, remove the seeds and slice the fruit thinly.
3 Drain the syrup from the pineapple (save to sweeten the fruit punch); quarter pineapple slices.
4 Peel bananas and slice diagonally.
5 Line a large... - 43.861
Grated Carrot Salad With Indian Mustard Dressing
Here's an amazing Grated Carrot Salad With Indian Mustard Dressing recipe for you try. I make this delicious salad as a side dish very often. The blend of flavors in this recipe is delectable. Grated Carrot Salad With Indian Mustard is a dish which you must... - 43.6974
Indonesian Noodle Salad
1. Boil the noodles in salted water until al dente. Do not over cook them.
2. Drain in a colander and cool slightly.
3. In a mixing bowl, toss the cucumber, pepper and onions in lemon juice and ketjap manis, using your hands or a... - 43.1732
Bean Sprout Salad With Soy Ginger Dressing
1) Take a pan and boil water in it removing it from heat after it boils.
2) Add the bean sprouts to it and soak them for half an hour.
3) Drain the water from pan and rinse with cold water immediately.
4) Take a mixing bowl of large size and add the... - 42.9759
Boston Or Bibb Lettuce With Buttermilk Dressing
1) Using a sharp knife, chop the dill roughly
2( Mix together the buttermilk. Cottage cheese, garlic, and dill into a blender and blend at high speed
3) Add in salt to taste
4) Onto a serving plate arrange the lettuce and add the dressing
5) Place... - 42.6803
Tabbouleh With Fresh Mint Yogurt Dressing
Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; stir in bulgur.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until bulgur is tender.
Drain well, and let cool.
Combine bulgur, diced cucumber, green peas, and diced onion in a bowl, and toss gently.
Combine... - 40.7197
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Banana Salad Plate
1) Take 4 plates and arrange bananas and long cos lettuce leaves in a pile in it.
2) Sprinkle little lemon juice on the bananas.
3) Coat bananas with curry mayonnaise, tossing with a spoon.
4) Top each end with chopped salted nuts and... - 38.8564
Sesame Seed Salad Dressing
1.Put honey, paprika, salt, mustard, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil and vinegar in the blender.
2.Blend well and add toasted sesame seeds.
3.Serve topped on spinach salad and falafels. - 38.8129
Lebanese Style Tuna Salad With Tahini Dressing
Make the dressing: In a blender blend together the tahini, the lemon juice, the garlic paste, and the cayenne, with the motor running add the oil in a stream, blending until the dressing is emulsified, and season the dressing with salt.
In a bowl toss the... - 38.0559
Spinach Salad With Oriental Dressing
Combine spinach, tomatoes, red pepper and water chestnuts in a salad bowl.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, sesame seeds, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
Beat with Mini-Whipper until combined.
Pour over salad, toss and serve. - 37.273
Indonesian Salad With Coconut Peanut Dressing
Prepare Coconut-Peanut Dressing.
Pour enough boiling water over bean sprouts and cabbage to cover; let stand 2 minutes.
Cook and gently turn bean curd in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until light brown; remove with slotted spoon and drain on... - 37.0905
1. Wash the spinach well in cold running water, picking out any weeds, and leave to drain in a salad shaker.
2. Using a sharp knife shred the spinach finely.
3. Chop the onion and tomatoes and mix with the spinach.
4. Make a dressing with the oil, lemon... - 36.2571
Creamy Vegetable Salad Dressing
1. In a blender, put together all the ingredients and process on low speed for 2-3 minutes until the mixture is smooth.
2. Taste the dressing and adjust flavor to taste.
3. Toss red pepper with dressing and serve. - 36.159
Poached Salmon Salad With Cucumber Dressing
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a 10-inch skillet. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Add salmon, leave uncovered, and simmer 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove fish from pan with a slotted spoon.... - 34.805
Peanut Salad Dressing
1) In an electric mixer or a blender jar, add all the ingredients together.
2) Blend well until smooth and creamy.
3) Pour over the salad greens and serve immediately. - 34.4602
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
Combine dry ingredients; add vinegar, slowly stirring to make paste.
Add cream and lemon juice; stir to blend.
Refrigerate dressing and cabbage until ready to serve.
Will serve 28 to 32. - 33.5101
Cucumber Salad With Soy And Sesame Dressing
1. Peel the cucumbers and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Cut each half crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Combine the salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and oil. Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to mix. Serve chilled. - 33.2019
Chicken And Cucumber Salad With Minted Yogurt Dressing
1. In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mint, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add chicken and stir to blend. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Add cucumber, red onion, and pineapple to chicken. Stir to combine. Garnish salad with mint sprigs. - 31.2239
Spinach Salad With Tofu Dressing
Preparation Place tofu in a blender.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
Place spinach, bacon, mushrooms, and almonds in a salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad and toss until spinach is evenly coated. - 30.4555
Citrus Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
1. Using a sharp knife, peel the grapefruits, removing all the bitter white pith. Working over a bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the sections. Discard the membranes.
2. Using a small sharp knife, peel the oranges, removing all the bitter white... - 30.4497
Red Peppers With Soy Dressing
1. In a salad bowl add all the ingredients and give it a good stir.
2. Serve at room temperature or keep in the fridge fro some time to serve chilled. - 29.9695
Tasty Yogurt Salad Dressing
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients and whisk with a fork until smooth.
2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
3. This recipe makes about 1 1/4 cups of dressing that can be used for fruit or vegetables salads or... - 29.8639
Mushrooms With Walnut Dressing
Combine the mustard, vinegar, and walnut oil.
Slice the mushrooms thin, pour the mustard mixture over them, and toss well.
Sprinkle the parsley over the top and serve. - 28.654
Basic Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Shake before serving. - 27.8119
Mint Salad Dressing
1) In an electric mixer or a blender, beat the mint jelly.
2) Add rest of the ingredients and blend well.
3) Refrigerate the dressing until chilled.
4) Serve over avocado and grapefruit salads or as required. - 27.7241
Oriental Salad Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Add oil and shake again.
Chill until ready to serve. - 27.7141
Mix the lemon juice and oil together.
Crush the garlic to a paste with the salt and mix it into the oil and lemon juice.
Add pepper. - 24.3428
Asian Salad Dressing Recipes By Category
Asian Salad Dressing Dish: