- » Asian Salad
Asian Salad Recipes
Asian salad may refer to any salad recipe made with Asian ingredients and eaten in any of the Asian countries like China, Japan, Thailand and India or other smaller Asian countries. Hence, the term is a broad one and ... More »
Healthy Roasted Beet Salad
All you need to pull off this great meal together is yummy, colorful, earthy flavored beet. A powerhouse of antioxidants, this yummy salad makes for a great side dish and goes well with all non-vegetarian dishes. - 133.518
Scrumptious Asian Style Romaine Salad
This Asian Style Romaine Salad is quite light in feel and robust in color. Try this healthy snack for your family and friends and enjoy anytime. Here is the recipe video for more detail. - 123.882
Asian Style Calamari Salad
Looking for some change in your regular salad recipes? Here is where you can get an answer. The chef in the video is preparing calamari salad in Asian style. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 123.157
Shrimp And Watermelon Salad With Lemongrass Vinaigrette
1. LEMONGRASS VINAIGRETTE: In a bowl, add ginger, lime juice, lemongrass, chilli, dry shrimp and fish sauce. Mix them well and strain it into another bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add pine apple, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and... - 109.072
Burmese Tea Leaf Salad (laphet Thote)
1. In a large serving platter, add lettuce, tomato, and bell pepper.
2. Drop sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, peanuts, laphet, and split peas.
3. Put garlic, and jalapeno pepper.
4. Squeeze lemon and toss to combine.
5. Serve salad with a glass... - 108.057
Century Egg Salad
Egg salad is very high protein and low carbohydrate dish, flavored with seasonings. The combination of cilantro, fish sauce and citrus enhances the taste of the century eggs. Check this recipe now!!!! - 104.726
Orange Ginger And Sesame Dressed Asian Salad
Here is a gorgeous fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and healthy salad that makes a perfect side to grilled fish and rice. Simply lettuce, cucumber and tomato dressed with a gorgeous sweet-sour Asian dressing of ginger, orange juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and... - 83.7822
1) In a large heatproof bowl, place the bean sprouts.
2) Pour in boiling water to cover and let stand for 2 minutes.
3) Drain the sprouts and rinse in cold water. Drain well and transfer on paper towels to dry. Wrap and refrigerate.
4)... - 48.7022
Bring bulgur and water to a boil in a covered pan.
Immediately reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed; bulgur should still be crunchy.
Turn bulgur into a bowl and mix with oil, lemon juice, salt, and allspice.
Cut green onions and... - 44.3597
Asian Chicken Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake.
Slice chicken diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
Set aside 2 cups spinach leaves.
Stack remaining spinach leaves, and cut into thin slices; set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions,... - 43.5311
Asian Chicken Salad
1. Covering the chicken with cold water in a saucepan, let it boil and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the chicken onto a plate, cool and cut into strips and add to a bowl
3. Toss the chicken with the fish sauce, lime zest, juice and sugar until sugar... - 42.1652
Combine parsley, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions in bowl.
Add bulgur, lemon juice and grated lemon rind, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Chill until serving time. - 39.8668
Let wheat soak in water four hours.
After washing well, drain wheat through tea towel, as dry as possible.
Combine all ingredients.
Let stand, covered, in refrigerator for at least a day so flavors can blend. - 36.6915
Rinse the bulgur several times in cold water; drain.
Place the bulgur in a large glass bowl and cover with the boiling water.
Let stand in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Stir in the parsley, tomato and onion.
Whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil,... - 35.2608
Combine wheat and hot water, and let soak for 2 to 3 hours.
Drain any remaining water.
Mix wheat with olive oil and lemonjuice.
In a large glass bowl, layer half the ingredients as listed, beginning with the wheat.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Repeat with... - 35.045
Asian Chicken Salad
To make the dressing, combine the ingredients in a bowl.
In another large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients with enough of the dressing to coat and season well with black pepper to taste. - 34.334
GETTING READY 1) Soak the wheat in water until water is absorbed and wheat becomes hydrated. 2) It should be soaked in the water for at least 30-60 minutes. ... - 32.3404
Heat the butter with the oil in a saucepan, then add the burghul.
Stir gently until the colour is as golden-brown as you would like it.
Add the hot stock or water, give it one stir, then turn the heat down low and simmer until all the water is absorbed; this... - 32.2967
Chicken & Asian Pear Salad With Mint
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Steep, cool, bone, and skin as directed for Steeped Chicken with Basil Dressing using a 3- to 4-quart pan.
Cut meat diagonally into thin slices.
Mix vinegar, sugar, and chopped mint until sugar is dissolved.
Line 2 dinner plates... - 31.3801
Rice-vegetable Asian Salad
Rice-Vegetable Asian Salad is light and at the same time pulsating. No matter how many people you ought to serve and whatever is the course of your meal, this recipe for Rice-Vegetable Asian Salad can turn out real delicious. Here are easy tips where you can... - 29.9214
Asian Chicken Salad
1. Tear chicken into 1/2-inch chunks. Place in a large bowl and add water chestnuts, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and hot chili oil. Mix.
2. Set aside noodles; rinse and drain salad mix. Add salad mix, noodles, and cashews to bowl, and mix. - 28.8813
Tabouli is a refreshing and tasty salad that is one of the national dishes of Syria and Lebanon. The burgul gives it a delicious nutty flavor that ads to the uniqueness of the Tabouli. Try it! - 27.6913
Asian Noodle Salad
The vibrant colors and the flavor combination of soy, rice vinegar and ginger make this pasta salad one that will keep your guests coming back for more. - 0
My Sister-in-law's Bok Choy Salad
1. In a medium bowl pour in the vinegar, sesame oil, soya sauce, canola oil and sugar and mix well till the sugar is dissolved.
2. Chop the bok choy into 1 inch pieces and place it in a zip lock bag. Refrigerate the bok choy till further use to... - 0
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
Healthy And Easy Quinoa Salad
1. Place the quinoa on a strainer and rinse well under cold water until the water runs clear, then set aside.
2. In a pot, boil water. Add the rinsed quinoa and cover and simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes, until the grains are... - 0
Asian Cole Slaw - Vegan
This slaw is a great alternative to Cole slaw. It is light, fresh and delicious. You can make it gluten free by using gluten free soy sauce. Enjoy! - 0
Asian Salad Recipes By Category