- » Asian Roll
Asian Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian roll recipes.
Eggrolls With Duck Sauce
Are you looking for a great snack for your upcoming party? This video can be of great help. Watch the chef prepare these delicious Egg Rolls with Duck Sauce and that too in no time. This video is a savior if you are running short of time. Watch it now. - 125.661
Sardines Spring Rolls Vietnamese Style
Bored of your regular spring rolls? Bring variation in your menu by making Sardines spring rolls Vietnamese style. This is an excellent summer time appetizer which contains sprouts, cucumber and sardines. Garnish with basil, cilantro and lettuce and serve it... - 120.718
California Sardines Sushi Roll
If you are a fan of one of the most popular finger foods, sushi rolls, you are going to love this Sardine sushi roll. Sushi rolls make for great finger foods. You can vary this dish by replacing it with tuna. This is so delicious! - 117.508
Here is an amazing appetizer recipe for seafood buffs. In the video, chef is making prawn rolls using pastry rolls. For spice and flavor she uses freshly crushed garlic, chili and spring onions and adds a bit to it while wrapping prawns in pastry rolls. Her... - 112.933
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 112.887
Beef And Vegetable Rolls (소고기 야채말이)
1. In a pie dish, place the beef slices and pour the bulgogi sauce over the slices. Make sure the pieces are covered completely in the bulgogi sauce, then wrap the pie dish with a cling wrap and place it in the refrigerator and let it marinate... - 111.946
Homemade Summer Rolls
1. In a pot pour water and bring it to a boil on high heat.
2. Place the almonds in a pan and roast for 3 minutes.
3. Grind the almonds in a food processor, set aside.
4. Beat egg and season with salt and pepper, whisk well.
5. In the same pan spray... - 111.134
Low Carb Spring Rolls
You dont have to have a nori Wrapper or egg roll Wrap to make a spring roll. Watch Chef Steven Binks along with his good friend Dr. Derek showing how to make spring rolls with a few handy ingredients from the kitchen. Goodness rolled in low carb wrappers! - 107.081
Spring roll is undoubtedly an universal favorite. This spring roll video recipe is your guide to making the delicious dish the authentic way. Explore the tastes and flavors of traditional ingredients that go to make this a yummy delight. - 104.779
Making Fresh Eggrolls
Here's a 4 minute video on making pork and shrimp egg rolls and homemade duck sauce. Enjoy! - 104.287
The Home Grown Gourmet - Vegan Spring Rolls
A delicious and crunchy raw vegetable slaw seasoned with a tempting array of asian ingredients wrapped in authentic rice paper and served with a silky roasted peanut dipping sauce. - 101.817
Making Mum's Poh Pia
For all Spring Roll lovers, this non-fried Malaysian style rolls is always an integral part of a typical Asian meal. Tofu and veggie rolled in paper thin pancake or crepe truly makes for a delish fare. Follow the recipe presented in the video and get rolling... - 100.698
Vegetable Spring Rolls
In a mood to have some Chinese appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make spring rolls. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with chilli sauce or ketchup. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 100.051
Lumpiang Shanghai is a very popular Filipino food that's simple and extremely addicting. There's always someone that brings lumpiang Shanghai to the potluck or picnic and they become the rockstar! Are you ready for your culinary destiny? - 95.9649
Southeast Asian Inspired Lobster Roll
A mouth watering recipe of South Asian style lobster roll. This video makes it look so quick and easy. Prepared with lobster meat combined with celery, carrot and the beautiful taste of lemon grass and lemon juice. The healthy home made mayonnaise is mixed... - 91.0507
Raw Vegetable Spring Rolls
Attention all the raw food lovers! here's a great recipe that perfectly matches the parameters of your raw diet. Watch this video to know how you can prepare these easy and totally scrumptious raw vegetable spring rolls at home. - 82.1494
Easy Cool Cucumber And Spring - Part 2: Preparation
Full of fresh flavors and bursting with the coolness of cucumber, this refreshing salad can surprisingly cool you down on blistering hot summer days. Not only filling and highly appetizing, this delicious salad is also quite easy to make. This video explains... - 80.2368
Easy Cool Cucumber And Spring - Part 1: Introduction
A lovely, crunchy, easy-to-eat summer vegetable, cucumbers are one versatile food that screams of summer flavors. Chock-a-block with lemony, cool flavors, this refreshing summer dish is sure to satiate. Stream this video to learn more on how to make it. - 79.5492
Fish Roll Ups With Shrimp Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Divide the fillet into serving size portions.
4. Season fillets with ¾ teaspoon of salt.
5. In a skillet, take 2 tablespoon butter or margarine and sauté celery and onion until... - 47.9351
Stuffed Beef Roll
1. Using a sharp knife and some steady patience, cut the steak fillets a butterfly fashion as evenly as possible. However, most meatman or shops can cut the steak for you in this fashion.
2. In a medium size saucepan, add margarine or... - 47.5295
Potato Salad Roll
Cook potatoes in boiling water.
Mash potatoes; do not add liquid.
Combine mashed potatoes, the 1/3 cup mayonnaise, salt, and paprika; stir in eggs, celery, and onion.
Pat potato mixture on foil to a 12x9-inch rectangle.
Drain cottage... - 46.8582
Oriental Meat Loaf Roll
1) Without adding salt cook spinach according to package directions.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take a sheet of wax paper and coat with cooking spraay.
4) Combine spinach, mushrooms, and water chestnuts; set aside.
5) Combine ground... - 46.1963
Stuffed Meat Roll
1) Pound the steak, as thin as possible between 2 sheets of waxed paper.
2) In a bowl, mix vinegar, garlic and pepper.
4) Marinate the steak in the mixture for 30 minutes.
5) Drain the steak, reserving the marinade.
6) Place the steak on... - 44.0054
Chicken Shawarma Roll
Slice the chicken into long pieces.
Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
Add sliced chicken and keep aside for at least 4 hours or more in the fridge.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan/skillet, add chicken along with the marinade.
Stir fry for 4-5... - 43.9495
Oriental Shrimp Sandwich Roll
Grease bottom of 15x10-inch jelly roll pan, line with waxed paper and grease again.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in large mixer bowl at high speed until frothy.
Gradually add sugar; continue beating until stiff but not dry.
Combine egg yolks, water,... - 43.2661
Vegetable Egg Roll Ups
1) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat and heat oil.
2) Add carrots and onions and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
3) Mix sprouts and mushrooms to it.
4) Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5) In a cup add egg whites and whisk with a fork until... - 42.7063
Paneer Shawarma Roll
Marinate paneer/tofu with all the ingredients of the marinade for about 1/2 hour.
You can keep it longer if you feel like.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add paneer/tofu fingers and stir fry for 3-4 minutes or till slightly golden brown from some sides.
Remove... - 42.4605
Date Roll Ups
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the cream cheese and butter creaming them together.
3) Add the flour and salt to the mixture by sifting them together.
4) Mix properly and place... - 42.0093
1) Grease a baking sheet lightly and dust with flour.
2) Wash spinach and remove stalks and tough midribs.
3) Roll prepared puff pastry on a floured surface to a rectangle 12 inches long by 8 inches wide and 1/4 inch thick.
4) Separate the 3... - 41.665
Bacon & Mushroom Roll Ups
In a large skillet, saut 6 bacon, mushrooms, onion, salt and pepper 5 to 8 minutes.
Bacon will not be crisp.
Stir in cream cheese; set aside.
Cut crusts from bread.
With a rolling pin, flatten each trimmed slice of bread until 1/4-inch thick.
Spread about 2... - 41.6547
Fish Asparagus Roll Ups
1) Take a 10-inch skillet and melt butter in it. Cook mushrooms over medium heat until tender and liquid is evaporated. Remove from heat.
2) In a cup, combine sour cream, dill and flour. Stir this mixture into the cooked mushroom.
3) Arrange 4... - 41.0719
Chicken Roll Ups
Advance preparation: Place chicken breasts, boned side up, between clear plastic wrap.
Pound from center out till about 1/4 inch thick.
Peel off wrap; season with salt.
Mix butter, parsley, and marjoram; spread on one side of chicken pieces, spreading not... - 39.9364
Asian Chicken Roll Ups
1 In a small bowl, beat peanut butter,teriyaki baste and glaze,brown sugar,water and oil with a wire whisk until smooth.
2 Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over each tortilla. Top each with 2 slices chicken, about 1/3 cup lettuce,... - 38.068
Chef's Salad In A Roll
Split rolls lengthwise, cutting to but not through crust at back.
Spread cut surfaces with butter or margarine.
For each sandwich: Cover bottom half of roll with romaine, then with cheese strips, and a fold-over of pressed ham and salami.
Place egg slices... - 37.899
Vegetable And Salad Roll Ups
1. To make patties, place soya beans, breadcrumbs, carrot, zucchini (courgette), cumin, tomato paste (puree) and egg white in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 12 small patties and cook in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes... - 37.4509
Apricot Candy Roll
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except vanilla.
2) Stir over a medium heat, bring to boil and cook until a small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water
3) Turn off the heat and cool until lukewarm, then mix in... - 34.4057
Vegetable Stuffed Beef Roll
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size frying pan; stir in frozen mixed vegetables. Heat over low heat, breaking up vegetables with a fork; cover then cook for 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain well; cool while preparing... - 34.2202
Vegetarian Bean Curd Roll
1. Soak 4 sheets of dried bean curd sheets in lukewarm water for 5-10 minutes. Drain and set aside. Break the remaining sheet into small pieces and soak for 5-10 minutes also. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in hot wok over high heat; add... - 33.9278
Steak Lettuce Roll
1. In a bowl, combine sherry, ginger and garlic. Mix well and apply on steak. Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
2. In a medium sized skillet, place marinated steak and grill on medium flame till evenly browned on all sides and cooked medium rare.
3.... - 33.297
This yummy sushi is great for the whole family to enjoy, plus everyone will enjoy it! :-) - 32.3362
Chef's Salad In A Roll
Split rolls lengthwise, cutting to but not through crust at back.
Spread cut surfaces of rolls with softened butter or margarine.
For each sandwich: Cover bottom half of roll with romaine, then a few cheese strips, and a slice of pressed ham and salami, each... - 31.9889
Banana Roll Ups
Halve each banana vertically and wrap in a ham slice.
Arrange in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Combine mustard and cranberry sauce in a custard cup.
Microwave at HIGH 30 to 45 seconds or until heated.
Spread the cranberry sauce mixture over banana rolls.
Cover... - 31.6802
Asian Summer Rolls
Here's a simple recipe for making spring rolls with rice wrappers. Some people refer to them as summer rolls to distinguish them from egg rolls and Chinese spring rolls. They are all spring rolls, because that's when they were traditionally made. Enjoy!... - 0
Pan Asian: Summer Rolls (goi Cuon) -- Vietnam
1. For sauce in a bowl, combine water, hoisin sauce, peanut butter, sriracha, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well and set aside.
2. Place a pot on flame and pour water in it. Bring the water to a boil. Drop pork and spring onion. Poach... - 0
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls
1. Take a pan and heat a little bit of oil and add minced ginger and garlic. Stir for a couple of minutes. Then add the onion and saute.
2. Add the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and vinegar. Stir well.
3. Add all the vegetables into the pan... - 0
Shrimp Egg Rolls
By popular request (or demand), at long last, here's our infamous Shrimp Egg roll recipe!
These are delicious, and very, very popular around here. With shrimp, ground pork, a variety of veggies and crispy wrappers, they're an instant hit at any... - 0
This spring roll recipe is vegetarian -- in fact I am pretty sure it is vegan. However, fell free to add meat to it. You can use finely chopped or ground beef, pork or chicken. - 0
Asian Roll Recipes By Category