- » Asian Roasted Pork Loin
Asian Roasted Pork Loin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian roasted pork loin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian roasted pork loin recipes.
Loin Of Pork With Greek Seasoning
Sprinkle the pork with the garlic, salt and spices.
Place in a bowl, cover and refrigerate for a few hours, or overnight.
Remove meat from bowl and brown in the heated oil on all sides.
Place the loin on a rack in a roasting pan, pour in the same oil in which... - 29.6903
Roast Pork Loin Hawaiian Style
Rub the roast with the oil.
Place in a roasting pan on a rack and bake at 350 degrees for about two hours.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the pineapple preserves, horseradish, and mustard, mixing well.
Turn the roast and brush with the pineapple... - 29.7076
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
1. Using a damp paper towel, wipe pork.
2. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. In an oval Dutch oven (about 8-quart size) or a heavy kettle, large enough for roast and liquid to almost cover, with a tight-fitting... - 48.7914
Roast Loin Of Pork Oriental Style
Roast pork oriental style is an asian flavored pork recipe. Prepared with a baste of italian dressing with honey and flavored with hoisin sauce, ginger, soy sauce and mustard, the roast pork oriental style is oven cooked. Basted for a rich oriental flavor, it... - 35.6806
Cold Loin Of Pork Oriental
1) Set a moderate oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Rub mustard on the pork.
3) Mix together 1/2 cup or 4 fl. oz. (100 ml.) each of soya sauce and sherry.
4) Add in garlic and ginger.
5) Coat the pork with this marinade and set it aside for a... - 39.5574
Pork Medaillons With Asian Glaze
1) Set the oven control to broil.
2) Take a roasting pan and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Cut off the fat from pork chops.
4) Make the Asian glaze. For making a Asian glaze, take a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
5)... - 45.0009
Orange And Ginger Glazed Pork Roast
1. Rub the meat with the oil and then coat it with the dry marinade. Set the meat aside and then let it stand for one hour. Then refrigerate the meat for several hours till done.
2. In a small bowl, place the marmalade, mustard, ginger,... - 44.6528
Spicy Pork Kebabs / Pork Kabobs
Learn how to make Spicy Pork Kebabs Indian style. Great appetizer as well as main course. Using Pork Loin, cut into cubes and marinated in Indian spices to get awesome pork kabobs. - 0
Savoy Pork Roast
1) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the pork roast and onion.
2) Put in bay leaf, soy sauce, and garlic powder.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6 hours or on HIGH for 1 hour..
4) Take the roast away from the... - 31.1698
Roast Pork With Turnips
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Peel the garlic clove, cut in half and rub all over the pork.
Place the pork in a roasting pan and spread the butter over.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes.
Reduce the temperature to 375° and cook for a... - 44.4519
Pork Roast With Potatoes And Onions
1) Using a knife make slits in the roast. Stuff in garlic cloves and brown under a broiler.
2) In a slow cooker, add in the potatoes. Top with half of the onions. Keep the roast on top of the onions. Finally, layer the remaining onions on top of the... - 40.3751
California Golden Sherry Pork Roast
1. In a glass bowl, place the prunes and drench them in the sherry. Leave to soak overnight or at least for 2 hours.
2. Drain and reserve the liquid in a small saucepan.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Male a pocket in the boned... - 46.2379
Wheat Noodles With Honey Roasted Pork
1. Wash the pork and cut into long thin strips. In a large bowl, tip in the honey, dark soy sauce, and five spice powder. Add the pork to the bowl and marinate overnight till required.
2. Wash the vegetables and set aside to drain.
3.... - 46.3518
Peppered Pork Chops And Pilaf
1. Sprinkle both sides of meat with 2 teaspoons of the herb-pepper seasoning. In a large skillet cook chops in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for 5 minutes. Turn chops. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till slightly pink in center and juices run clear.
2.... - 32.4891
Spiced Satay Pork
Remove rind and bones from chops, cut meat into thin slices.
Combine meat with onion, ginger, garlic, fennel, coriander, caraway and chilli; stand 30 minutes.
Thread meat onto skewers.
Barbecue until tender, brushing occasionally with a little oil.
Serve with... - 44.6408
Pork With Orange Preserve
Combine the meat with a marinade of catsup, soy sauce, honey, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for about two hours.
Place the meat in a roasting pan and roast at 375 degrees for about two hours, or until the meat is tender, basting... - 37.4322
Orange Glazed Pork
1) Into a roasting pan, place the pork with the fat side up
2) Roast in the oven for an hour on 325 F
3) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute the onion till tender
4) Tip in the ground ginger, orange juice, steak sauce and the cornstarch
5)... - 39.8428
Oriental Pork Stir Fry
Heat wok or skillet on high and add oil.
Saute garlic about 30 seconds; add pork.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and stir-fry for another minute.
Serve over white rice. - 32.497
Cashew Pork Stir Fried Noodles
How about some Asian tonight? Take a look at this exotic Cashew Pork Stir Fried Noodles recipe video and it will water your mouth for sure. It has a perfect balance of the Asian sauces and vegetables that accompany the pork and noodles perfectly. Try it out,... - 122.223
Vietnamese Pork Barbecue Platter
Prepare Skewered Pork.
Line a platter with red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Boston lettuce leaves, vermicelli, rice paper wrappers, onion, cucumber, carrot, cilantro, basil and flowers attractively in separate piles on red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Skewered Pork on... - 43.5158
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 38.5574
Cross Swords Butterflied Lamb
Lay lamb flat in a close-fitting pan.
Mix sherry and oil; rub over lamb.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day, turning meat over occasionally.
Lift from pan, reserving marinade; place leg boned side up.
At 2- to 3-inch intervals, cut... - 37.0827
The Satay is chicken marinated with Thai sauce and skewered. Chicken cooked just right. It is wonderful juicy appetizer that would be an instant hit at your dinner. Treat your friends to this restaurant style delight cooked right at home. - 37.0422