- » Asian Roast Chicken
Asian Roast Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian roast chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian roast chicken recipes.
Asian Sesame Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
In small bowl, stir green onions with ginger, garlic, and 1 tablespoon sesame oil... - 39.5574
Asian Style Chicken Wings
I don’t know about you, but I love having football parties! There’s nothing better than being with your friends and family sitting on the couch drinking a cold beer and eating good food while watching football. Most people for the games buy those chicken... - 120.171
Honey And Hoisin Glazed Drumsticks With Asian Zesty Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown the chicken on all sides for 5-6 minutes.
4. For the glaze: In a bowl, add the chopped ginger, hoisin, honey... - 113.493
Chicken, Tandoori Style
Mix together the yoghurt, lemon juice, salt, chili peppers, coriander, and anise.
The broilers can be left whole, split, or quartered.
Marinate the chicken in the sauce for at least 24 hoursâ€”48 is even better.
Drain well, brush with oil and roast in a... - 35.147
Lemon Basted Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sprinkle chicken with oregano and garlic powder.
Melt butter in roasting pan or casserole.
Add chicken; turn to coat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast chicken skin side up, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Turn... - 39.1053
Oven Roasted Chicken With Honey Dijon Glaze
Whisk all the glaze ingredients together until well combined.
Pour over the chicken and marinate for 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Roast, covered, for 40 minutes.
Uncover and continue roasting, basting every 10 minutes until... - 42.1513
Butter Roast Chicken With Herbs
1. Clean the chicken cavity by removing the giblets and wipe with paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
3. In a small bowl, combine 2 oz butter, seasonings, herb and garlic.
4. Beat until well blended... - 40.4891
Roasted Chicken With Paprika
Wash and dry chicken.
Sprinkle neck, body cavities, and surface with salt and pepper.
Place chicken in shallow pan.
Combine stock or salad dressing with paprika and brush 1 tablespoon over chicken.
Roast at 375°F.
approximately 30 minutes per... - 35.9036
Basic Roast Chicken
In small saucepan combine first 5 ingredients and simmer 15 minutes.
Place chicken breast side up, on a rack in a shallow, uncovered roasting pan.
Roast at 325ºF., allowing about 20 minutes per pound.
If meat thermometer is used, insert into center of the... - 34.341
Lemon Roasted Chicken
Preheat the oven to 300° F.
Skin the chicken, if you like.
Place the legs in a roasting pan with the quartered onions.
Squeeze the juice from the lemons all over the chicken and then rub the pieces with garlic.
Sprinkle on the rosemary, cayenne, salt, and... - 36.1235
Asian Pot Roast
Asian Pot Roast is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Asian Pot Roast dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 29.063
Combine garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and brown sugar in bowl, blending well.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and drumsticks with fingers (be careful not to puncture skin).
Rub or spoon sauce under skin.
Roast as directed in basic instructions, basting... - 27.5905
Simple Roast Chicken
If you have a whole chicken, this is the recipe you must try. The chef is using herbs and spices that are available in her kitchen and so can you. It is important that the chicken is with the skin and follow the marinating process which ensures that the... - 126.17
John S Pot Roast Chicken
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. To the butter add chopped herbs and a little salt and pepper.
3. Spread it beneath the skin and over the flesh of the chicken breast.
4. In a large casserole heat the oil and add the potatoes... - 38.5231
Roasted Chutney Chicken And Pineapple
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine chutney and curry powder.
Cut pineapple lengthwise into 8 wedges; set aside.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from... - 42.386
Cheese & Vegetables Stuffed Roast Chicken
Preheal oven to 375°.
Using your fingers, loosen skin on breast of bird, working from tip of breast to neck, leaving the skin intact at edges.
Combine mushrooms, pepper, onions, carrot, cheeses, butter and Poultry Blend; stir until well... - 43.0019
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 87.6861
Asian Chicken Salad
1. Tear chicken into 1/2-inch chunks. Place in a large bowl and add water chestnuts, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and hot chili oil. Mix.
2. Set aside noodles; rinse and drain salad mix. Add salad mix, noodles, and cashews to bowl, and mix. - 30.3999
Roast Chicken Eastern Style
Wash and dry chicken.
Blend garlic, ginger, soy sauce and oil.
Brush cavity and outside of chicken with marinade.
Bake at 180°C (350°F) basting several times till golden brown. - 27.8942
Wash and dry the chicken; prick the skin with a fork.
Mix together the salt, pepper, coriander, and ginger.
Rub into the chicken, inside and out.
Place in a shallow roasting pan; roast in a 375F oven 25 minutes.
While chicken is roasting, prepare the... - 43.6462
Smokey Fennel Seed Chicken
Want to make a simple but delicious chicken dish to serve for your dinner? This fennel seed chicken roast can be the right alternative for you. The fabulous aroma of fennel seeds, mixed with other exotic spices, gives this preparation a real, delicate flavor.... - 101.675
Cocktail Chicken Wings
Preheat oven to 325°.
The chicken is easier to eat if you cut the wing in two pieces—at the joint— and remove the wing tip.
Arrange wings in a single layer in roasting pan.
Combine soy sauce and sugars in bowl and mix well.
Pour mixture over chicken and... - 31.5778
Island Style Chicken
Have the whole broilers boned, if you like.
Wash and dry.
Season with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Mix together the veal, pork, scallions, egg, soy sauce, sherry, Ac'cent, water chestnuts, and remaining salt and pepper.
Stuff the broilers and... - 44.5712
Roast Chicken With Rosemary Butter
1. If using vertical roaster, place rack in lowest position and preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Combine garlic, butter, lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper in processor or blender and mix well (lemon may not blend in completely).
3. Stuff mixture under skin of... - 39.0453
Curry Roast Chicken
Cook onion, celery, and curry in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in bread cubes, cashews, raisins, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add broth; toss to mix.
Rub neck and body cavities of chicken with salt; spoon bread mixture loosely into cavities.
Skewer... - 44.4324
Stuffed Roast Chicken
Prepare and stuff the chicken with rice stuffing as in the recipe for Stuffed Chicken and Soup (page 40).
Rub the stuffed chicken with ghee, wrap in aluminium foil and bake in moderate oven, 350”-400Â°F (180”-200Â°C) for 1 1/4 hours.
Remove foil and... - 30.7008
Israeli Chicken With Kumquats
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Rub chicken parts with generous amounts of salt, and place in pot.
Combine orange juice, lemon juice and honey, and pour over the chicken.
Add the chilies.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set temperature... - 38.2446
Honey Curry Chicken
Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the honey, curry powder, mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook, stirring, until well blended.
Arrange the chicken breasts in a roasting tin in one layer and pour over the honey mixture.
Turn the chicken breasts... - 30.912
Creamy Chicken Kebab
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Rinse the chicken, dry thoroughly and prick the skin with a fork.
3) In a bowl, mix the salt, pepper, coriander and ginger together.
4) Rub the chicken thoroughly with the coriander mixture.
5) In a... - 45.1622
Hot Glazed Chicken
Cut each chicken into 8 pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Put ingredients for marinade in a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
Scrape down sides of blender and run machine for 10 seconds more.
Pour marinade into a bowl and mix in... - 46.1917
Lemon Chicken Baked In A Bag
Cut lemon in half and rub cut sides over the chicken.
Rub margarine over the chicken.
Salt the chicken inside and out and place half the lemon in the chicken cavity.
Sprinkle the cavity and breast with paprika.
Cross the chicken legs and tie them together;... - 36.6653
Hawaiian Style Stuffed Roast Chicken
1) Season the whole chickens with 2 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
2) Preheat the oven to 375° F
3) In a bowl, mix together the veal, pork, scallions, egg, soy sauce, sherry, accent, water chestnuts, and remaining salt and... - 44.8823
Lechon Manok With Oyster Sauce
Chicken is always a favorite and taste even better when roasted, if you agree then take a look at this lechon manok recipe in a truly Filipino style. The chef here has provided step by step instructions to make a mouth watering chicken with orange, lemon and... - 88.0232
Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Remove from heat, add carrots and snow peas. Let stand 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water,- drain well.
3. Combine noodle mixture,... - 35.0486
Stuffed Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
Place whole shallots in small bowl. Add wine vinegar and water; mix and let stand 12 minutes.
Chop chicken liver and place in second bowl. Add chopped shallots and seasonings; mix well. Squeeze out excess liquid from bread;... - 39.2823
Herbed Roast Chicken
Prepare chicken for baking.
Combine carrots, 1 tea spoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter; stuff chicken with carrot mixture.
Tie legs and wings to body; place in shallow roasting pan.
Place bacon over breast.
Dot chicken with butter; sprinkle... - 44.7241
Stuffed Roast Chicken
Spoon stuffing into chicken cavity .
Cover opening with bread.
Stuff neck if desired and secure with wooden picks.
Put remaining stuffing in small dish.
Melt butter in measuring cup.
Add browning sauce and mix thoroughly.
Place chicken breast side up in... - 39.9833
Asian Chicken Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake.
Slice chicken diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
Set aside 2 cups spinach leaves.
Stack remaining spinach leaves, and cut into thin slices; set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions,... - 45.0061
Eggplant Stuffing For Roast Chicken
Heat oil in Frypan, add bacon and onion and saute till golden.
Add garlic and eggplant.
Stir fry until eggplant is cooked, but not too soft.
Add rice, tomato puree, coriander and lemon rind.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 40.8764
1. Clean and joint the chicken. Apply salt.
2. Chop one onion, apply it to the chicken with vinegar and keep aside. Slice ginger.
3. Fry all spices (except cumin, garlic and mustard seeds) in a little oil till coriander becomes golden brown, then add cumin,... - 40.7039
Stuffed Roast Chicken
1) Follow the package directions to prepare the stuffing.
2) Add salt on inside of cavity of the chicken and fill the stuffing in the cavity and neck opening.
3) Secure the openings with metal skewers.
4) Use string to tie legs and wings to body.
5)... - 38.2067
Roast Chicken With Vegetables
Remove and discard all skin from the chicken, except for that on the wings.
Remove and discard all visible fat.
Fold the wings back and tie the legs together with string.
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the potatoes, carrots, celery, and onions.
Add the... - 41.9955
Ham And Rice Stuffed Chicken
In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender.
Add broth, uncooked rice, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and cook over low heat till liquid is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
Stir in ham, sour cream, and parsley.
Spoon some of the stuffing... - 45.9761
1) Wash and dry the chicken.
2) In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, sugar, five-spice mixture and oil.
3) Rub the soy sauce mixture into the chicken, inside and out.
4) Let the chicken rest for 1 hour.
5) Preheat the... - 39.9709
Finger Licking Chicken
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C or 400 F.
2. Heat a pan on medium flame and add oil into it.
3. Add 1 or 2 onions and check if you hear crackling sound.
4. Then add the onions and stir until brownish in color.
5. Add garlic and... - 107.858
Chicken With Curry Stuffing
In saucepan cook onion and celery in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Combine with bread cubes; toss with enough chicken broth to moisten.
Rub neck and body cavities of chicken with salt; stuff loosely with bread... - 45.3867
Roast Chicken With Rosemary Butter
If using vertical roaster, place rack in lowest position and preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine garlic, butter lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper in processor or blender and mix well (lemon may not blend in completely).
Stuff mixture under skin of chicken in... - 39.4524
Teriyaki Roast Chicken
To prepare Ginger Teriyaki Sauce combine the soy sauce, wine, sake or sherry, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer over medium heat 3 minutes.
Blend water with cornstarch; stir into sauce.
Stir over medium heat 1 minute or... - 41.5919
Chicken Barbecue With Hummus
looking for a delicious treat that you and your children will also crave for? how about trying this sweet style chicken barbeque! - 46.4369
Chicken Curry Mendes
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Grind separately garlic, ginger and salt.
3. Apply on chicken and set aside.
4. Grind red chillies, coriander and turmeric to a fine paste.
5. Grind one onion separately.
6. Heat fat or oil. Fry one sliced onion till golden... - 48.0552
Crispy Coconut Chicken With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
In a blender puree the bell pepper with the lemon juice, the sugar, the cayenne, the oil, and salt and black pepper to taste until the sauce is smooth.
In a small bowl whisk together the garlic paste, the ginger, and the mustard and spread the mixture ont - 25.513
Homemade Asian Sesame Salad Dressing
Here is an amzing flavorful oriental style dressing that is dainty enough to jazz up your boring greens into gourmet delight. This video features a simple sesame salad dressing recipe that is extremely breeze to make. Just get stirring some at home and... - 98.7594
Honey Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings
If game day is coming up...or you're having guests over for a get together. Throw out those tired ol' buffalo wings and try these sweet and tangy Honey Balsamic Chicken Wings! You will most definitely impress your guests! - 130.926
Pepper Steamed Chicken With Roasted Onion Sauce
Rub half of crushed peppercorns into both sides of each chicken breast.
Transfer chicken to shallow baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover and refrigerate for 8 to 10 hours.
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Rinse onions and... - 43.7109
Chicken Pot Roast With Walnuts
First make the stuffing.
Melt the butter in the pressure cooker, add the onion and mushrooms and saute uncovered until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Turn mixture into a bowl, add the walnuts, breadcrumbs and parsley with sufficient egg to bind.
Season... - 47.4238
Broiled Chicken On Skewers
Cut the meat of the raw chickens into bite-size pieces.
Pound or chop to a paste the walnuts, onions, garlic, and salt.
Blend in the lime juice.
Toss the chicken with the mixture and let stand 1 hour.
Thread the chicken on skewers.
Arrange on an oiled... - 36.2703
Soya Chicken With Roasted Cumin
Do you like the flavor of cumin? If you do then, this is a great recipe for you to try. A really quick an simple dish. Works as a great appetizer! Watch and try it out! No worries about the bit of conversation in Hindi! The recipe recap is in English! - 81.8795
Roast Chicken With Mushroom Sausage Stuffing And Tarragon Gravy
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place as much of the stuffing as will fit in the cavity of the chicken.
Rub the outside of the chicken with olive oil, liberal amounts of tarragon, and salt and pepper.
Pour the chicken broth in the bottom of a roasting pan.
Add... - 42.4297
Roast Chicken Filipino Style
How about a nice roast chicken for a change! This roast chicken has the flavors of the Filipino concoction taking it to a different level. See the video for more on making this lovely roast chicken. - 79.4003
Asian-style Green Bean Stir-fry
This green bean stir-fry is great for someone on a detox diet and ideal for a hot summer day. It tastes delicious warm or cold and is packed with nutrients and flavor. The savory garlic oyster sauce and sweet honey are the secret ingredients in this... - 105.859
Asian Turkey Noodle Salad
1) Take a small bowl; mix together sesame oil, soy sauce and prepared soup mix in it and keep refrigerated, covered.
2) Take a large bowl and mix turkey, water chestnuts, snow peas, mushrooms, carrots and green onions in it.
3) Mix noodle mixture with... - 37.7445
Zesty Asian Vegetables With Soy Sauce
Would you believe if someone told you that you could whomp up a flavor-packed dish in just 30 minutes? Well, this Asian style dish by Betty surprisingly does so. Loaded with fresh veggies and cooked in zesty soy sauce, this is one dish that will never fail to... - 93.5817
Middle-eastern Spiced Pomegranate Chicken
For those who choose to eat “healthier” proteins, but get bored with the same old ways to cook them, here is a great way to turn plain chicken drumsticks into something exotic and truly delicious. This recipe uses incredibly healthy pomegranate juice,... - 101.598
Pesto Kebabs With Roasted Veg Pasta
1. Heat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. In a large roasting tin, add the vegetables, scatter the thyme and seasoning; drizzle olive oil and roast for forty minutes turning when done halfway
3. Soak four wooden skewers; in a shallow... - 43.6217
Vietnamese Ga Roti
Vietnamese ga roti is a bomb of barbecued chicken. Though it doesn't need an outside grill to prepare, it is an out of the world dish looking at its crisp skin and dainty flavor. Watch this video to believe this out of the world dish. - 103.041
Indonesian Pork Roast With Peanut Sauce
In a large bowl, stir together broth, sugar, soy, and sherry.
Add pork and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until next day, turning several times.
Barbecue meat by indirect heat
Lift meat from marinade and drain briefly (discard marinade).
Place meat on... - 32.5995
St Martin's Day Roasted Goose
1) In a bowl, toss the prunes, apples, onions, orange zest and juice together, keep aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) Rinse and dry the goose, then prick the skin all over and rub all over with the orange juice, sprinkle with the... - 45.9368
Roast Stuffed Goose
Heat the oven to 325°F.
In a large bowl, combine all the stuffing ingredients.
Wash the goose thoroughly, dry it, and weigh it.
Salt the inside, fill it with stuffing, and place it on a rack or trivet in a large roasting pan.
Prick the goose over the breast... - 43.0082
Pan Roasted Cod With Celery And Heirloom Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 450°F.Put the chicken broth in a saucepan and heat until simmering over medium heat.
Season each cod fillet with salt and pepper and rub them lightly with oil.
Heat an ovenproof, medium saute pan over medium-high heat and when hot, sear... - 43.0393
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Pork Tenderloin
1. For marinade, in mortar and pestle, put fennel seeds, garlic, garam masala, cumin, chili flakes, olive oil, and lemon juice. Grind well.
2. Pour marinade in plastic zip lock bag, and drop pork in it. Shake to coat evenly. Allow it to rest for... - 110.234
Pot Roasted Breast Of Lamb Rose
Brown meat on all sides in heavy kettle.
Pour off fat and sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Add broth, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Dissolve jelly in the boiling water.
Add wine and parsley; pour over meat.
Simmer for about 15... - 38.1759
Sliced Roast Duck With Broccoli
1. Take out as many bones of the duck as possible and stirfry the duck meat in a wok of hot oil for a minute
2. Add the blanched broccoli to it, along with ginger and seasoning and stir till every piece is well coated
3. When it begins to thicken a... - 38.9465
Steamed Egg Buns Stuffed With Honey Roast Pork & Oyster Sauce
To make filling, heat a wok or small skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, stir-fry green onions and garlic 10 seconds.
Add pork; cook 30 seconds.
In a small bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock, cornstarch, sesame seed oil, black... - 43.6202
Tamarind Roasted Chicken With Lemongrass
Chicken is an all time favorite and what better when it is combined with tamarind to give it that perfect tangy taste. Watch the video for step by step instructions. This video is in Filipino language. - 62.1385
Cashew Nut Butter Chicken
1. Melt ghee or butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic and onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onions are golden.
2. Stir in curry paste, coriander and nutmeg and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add chicken and cook, stirring,... - 37.5298
Oriental Rock Cornish Hens
Thaw hens if frozen.
Heat oven to 350°.
Wash hens and pat dry.
In medium skillet, cook and stir onion and celery in 2 tablespoons butter until onion is tender.
Stir in rice and chicken broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; cover tightly... - 40.9325
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks are always fun to eat and they are very easy to prepare. In this recipe we will be making a sweet and sour sauce that we will use to glaze the chicken after it roasts for a bit. You will end up with delicious, sticky drumsticks that... - 127.862
Haandi Chicken With Pineapple Chunks
1. Reserve 6 of the cashew nuts and grind the rest in a spice grinder. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Dry roast the reserved cashews in a warmed frying pan for about 1 1/2 minutes, moving the cashews around the pan while roasting.
2. Drain the juice from the... - 40.7612
Nutty Chicken Tenders
Get your chicken tenders cooked with a peanut butter twist! With this crunchy and nutty flavor of this dish, it will be hit amongst the family. Try for yourself and see the video on how! - 103.219
Chinese Chicken Wings
Served as an appetizer in most Chinese restaurants and take outs, this version is a no brainer. Just marinade, place on a pan and roast in the oven 30 minutes. - 26.8944
Chicken And Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a large pan pour oil and fry the onion, chillies.garlic, ginger & tumeric,coriander & cumin powder.
2. Cook all the spices and once done add the coconut milk and then add the chicken stock.
3. Add the chicken and cardamom and bring it to a boil... - 100.342
Hummus With Roasted Red Pepper
If you are tired of the regular taste of hummus, you are going to find it delicious. The chef has his way of playing with flavors and roasted red pepper definitely adds a zing to this recipe. The video is worth your time and so is the recipe! - 112.866
Spiced Up Up Chicken Rotel
Spiced Up Up Chicken Rotel is a scrumptious spicy dish. It is the jazzed up chicken rotel and is great to taste. The dish is a bit spicy and not for the kids. Try out the Spiced Up Up Chicken Rotel and you will surely like it. - 35.7971
Sweet And Sticky Wings
Everybody loves these sticky wings from kids to adults. They are perfect snack or mini meal in lunch box. Here is a recipe to help you make them better. You will love it recipe. Watch the video and listen to the tips and cautions carefully. - 112.766
Lemon Chicken Part 1 – Seasoning The Chicken
Wondering what you can serve as a party snack which everyone would like? Then you must take a look at this lemon chicken recipe video series. The chef has separated the video in 2 parts – Here she displays the ingredients that you may require and also... - 101.591
Poussins With Tomato Saffron And Coriander
Trim any loose skin from the birds, remove any feathers and cut off the parson's nose from each one.
Dissolve the saffron in a little of the juice from the tomatoes and paint the birds all over with that.
Fold the coriander a few times and cut roughly.
Put... - 41.4194
Orange Pork Rolls
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Place slices of pork between damp wax paper and beat till very thin.
Peel and finely chop onion.
Melt 2 tbsp of the butter in a skillet and fry onion till golden.
Add bread crumbs, parsley, herbs and seasoning.
Cook for 2 minutes,... - 44.5027
Barbecued Duck With Apricot Glaze
1. With medium slicer of food processor, slice orange. Wrap in plastic, refrigerate to be used as garnish.
2. Place rind and apricot preserves in food processor bowl, and blend into a puree.
3. Add orange juice, water, vinegar, cognac and salt... - 46.5723
Pork : Super Bowl Party Idea
Big game day is coming~!! My hubby LOVEs sports, so I always love to cook him some "Man's finger food" kinda type.. lol
I thought this would be a great idea for your super bowl party, or even any kinds of party that you are having at your home-... - 0
Peanut Chicken - Gluten Free
1. In a large bowl, add in the chicken breast, Chinese rice wine, cinnamon and corn-starch. Mix with spoon and set aside for 15 minutes. It can also be kept overnight in fridge.
2. For Sauce – in a bowl, mix together corn starch, water, low... - 0
Chicken Curry With Vegetables
Are you in hurry and need a tasty dish? Then why not take a look at this classic chicken curry recipe. With the simple instructions provided here it would be a snap to make and the combination of veggies with spices and lemon makes it absolutely flavorful.... - 93.3488
1. Cut the cleaned and dressed chicken in serving pieces, rinse and wipe dry. Roll in the flour seasoned with salt.
2. Heat the fat in a fryer or Dutch oven, add the chicken and saute until well browned.
3. Add the water, cover fryer tightly and simmer gently... - 28.9546
Easy Chicken Walnut Veggie Stir Fry
This easy stir fry is a fun and creative dish to make! If you making a stir fry its up to you how much veggies you want to accompany your meat! Watch Chef whip this stir fry up in this video! - 112.856
Chicken With Onions
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and salt.
Mix in the chicken pieces and marinate, refrigerated, for 4 hours or overnight.
Heat 6 tbsp oil in a wok.
Add onions and cook till light golden.
Add chicken and cook over a medium heat,... - 39.2692
Galantine Of Chicken
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt, pepper and allspice.
In a mixing bowl combine the meat, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, spices and salt.
Spread the mixture over the chicken, cover with the tongue and ham strips.
Sprinkle with the pistachio nuts,... - 43.2706
Crunchy Crusted Chicken
This chicken dish will be no like any other dish! With pecans the extra crunch with some nutritional value. This dish is one impeccable one created by Chef David! - 107.549