- » Asian Rice Ball
Asian Rice Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian rice ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian rice ball recipes.
Spicy Cheese N Rice Balls
Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the bread crumbs.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Roll the balls in the bread crumbs and fry, a few at a time, in deep oil heated to 375 degrees on a deep-fat thermometer, for about 3 minutes, or until... - 36.9054
Oriental Rice Balls
1. Cook the rice and while it is still warm, press 1 to 2 tablespoons at a time into a quarter cup measure. Remove to your wet hands and shape into a ball or oval. Continue until all the rice is used.
2. Meanwhile, toast the seeds until golden in a large... - 20.84
Mini Kombu Rice Balls
1) Slice konbu into small pieces.
2) Combine this well with hot rice.
3) Form this mixture into miniature riceballs or elongated sushi rolls.
4) Serve at once. - 27.3774
Curried Rice Balls
In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add rice and saute* until golden brown.
Add bouillon cubes, water, salt and oregano.
Bring to a boil.
Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, until all water is... - 42.5184
Chicken And Rice Balls
Advance preparation: Cook celery and 1/4 cup onion in butter till tender.
Blend in flour; add broth.
Cook and stir till thick.
Stir in next 5 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Shape mixture into 12 balls; roll in crumbs.
Place in 13x9x2-inch baking... - 44.4774
Oriental Meat Balls With Rice
Combine first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl; blend well.
Form into 16 equal balls.
Place on rack in broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source, 5 to 7 minutes until brown; turn and brown other side.
Place meatballs in saucepan.
Combine... - 44.8135
After waiting for a long time, we finally get to see an English video by Panlasang Pinoy and that too it’s a traditional Filipino rice cake. His English is actually good enough and the rice cakes are mouth-watering. While he gives his detailed recipe and... - 108.135
Laotian Nam Khao
If you have never experienced this popular Laotian dish, you must! This flavorful rice salad has almost everything including meat and vegetables. On top of all, it is quite easy to prepare at home. Why don’t you give it a try? - 121.853
Wash the rice and dry well.
Powder the rice.
Cook the rice flour with 100 ml water till it becomes a soft mass.
Add salt Make small balls of this dough and squeeze through a string hopper press (similar to the jalebi sev press, use the disc with finest holes)... - 25.7997
In a saucepan over moderate heat, eggs, dates, and sugar, stirring constantly about 10 minutes until mixture thickens.
Cool 5 minutes and stir in nuts and cereal.
Cool 10 minutes longer, then drop by rounded teaspoonfuls into flaked coconut; roll in coconut... - 30.3468
Sweet Rice Dumplings
Preparation Combine filling in a small bowl.
Mix well, and set aside.
Measure glutinous rice flour into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and pour boiling water into well, stirring with chopsticks or a fork, until dough is evenly moistened.
Add cold water and... - 41.9762
In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in the rice flour, cardamon, salt and rose water, mixing well.
Shape the dough into round balls the size of... - 43.7802
Wash palak leaves and remove stems.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion for 5 minutes.
Add palak leaves.
Add salt and cook covered for 15 minutes.
Add rest of the ingredients except paneer for palak puree.
Fry paneer pieces in ghee.
Add it to palak... - 42.7388
1. Mix mince with ginger-garlic paste and seasoning and mix well.
2. Make small balls and keep aside.
3. Fry sliced onions in oil. Add whole garam masala. Add rice, fry well, add water to 1 1/2 inch above rice level and also saffron, cardamoms and salt.
4.... - 35.3901
1. Mix together the rice flour, water and salt and knead well into a smooth dough. Divide into about 12 balls and divide filling into the same number of portions.
2. Fill centre of dough with filling by forming a depression with the thumb. Smooth over to... - 24.8503
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the breadcrumbs, meat, salt, pepper and 1.4 cup of onion, Bind with a beaten egg and shape into small balls, roughly the size of a walnut. Place in a cold place for about 40... - 45.3731
Asian Rice Ball Recipes By Category