- » Asian Rice
Asian Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian rice recipes.
Ginger Garlic Fried Rice (jean Georges)
Hello New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for a local but exotic dish - Jean Georges' Ginger Garlic Fried Rice! From his book called "Asian Flavors". - 140.383
Raw Fried Rice
Now “raw” and “fried” in the same sentence seems like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Well this is a raw-unfried rice! How in the world is that possible? Watch this video to learn this fantastic raw and vegan dish that makes a satisfying meal when you are... - 124.389
Chicken And Veggie Asian Style Rice Bowl
Here is a great way to use up left over rice, chicken and left over veggies in the fridge. You can use pretty much any vegetable you want as well as chicken, beef. pork or ham. You can also omit the meat and leave this vegetarian. - 121.751
Pork Fried Rice
When I was yung, my mom used to tell me that for every grain of rice left behide in my bowl a freckle would appear on the face of my future wife. It worked! My wife doesn't have freackle....and i still never waste the grain of rice...... - 118.177
Brown Rice Pilaf
This recipe will have your kids begging for more. In this video we show you how to create a healthy Brown Rice Pilaf that will surely have your kids asking for seconds! - 117.458
How about a quick rice dish for your dinner? The chef over here is making a very basic rice pilaf using onions and mushrooms and seasoning with oregano and thyme. In the first few minutes he explains how good the dish and shows all stages of cooking. The dish... - 116.656
Chinese Fried Rice
Fried rice is a great recipe to make when you want to use up leftover rice. This is a popular Chinese rice dish and has many variations. This one uses Chinese sausages, carrots and egg. - 116.055
Spicy Fried Rice
This is one of my favorites among fried rice dishes (spicy). And yes! Pork, beef, chicken or Shrimps can be added in...Enjoy! - 113.757
Sticky Rice Rolls
RKwan is taking over the kitchen again this week to teach you how to make some sticky rice rolls! Keep watching for a bonus recipe as well! - 110.733
Rice Pilaf With Chicken - Easy Chicken
If you are looking for a simple pilaf recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect pilaf with juicy and tender chicken, and all this is less than an hour. Not only is this dish tasty, it is easy to cook and does not... - 109.22
Back Pork Fried Rice
This back pork fried rice is so delicious that you want to get some more. So sorry. In this VDO I test my new solfware. - 109.213
Lo Pan Fried Rice
Watch The Sexy Vegan cook up a scrumptious fried rice with left over brown rice. - 100.851
This lugaw is usually served during breakfast. I remember seeing several well-lit carts complete with chairs and tables along Edsa (a major road in Manila) serving this congee with Goto and lugaw. Several tapsilogan and karinderya also carry this in their... - 99.957
Chef Alan Chaves Presents Rainbow Rice (2/2) 大廚艾倫查維斯示範彩虹飯
Whether you are looking forward to "wow" your guests or just impress the fussy eaters, this lip-smacking, vibrant dish would surely hit home. Replete with the goodness of veggies and other fresh ingredients, this no-fail recipe will garner you all the... - 90.5926
If you are craving for some Chinese styled food, then go for this special Asian fried rice. This is quite wholesome and delectable and can be served with or without side dish. Follow the easy recipe and add your choice of meat or vegetable to spice up the... - 88.5063
1. Chop the garlic, onion and parsley, set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
3. In a wok cook the chicken over high heat for 5 minutes and then transfer in a try and keep it aside.
4. In the same wok pour oil and add the... - 82.1757
1. Wash meat and cut into large pieces with bones.
2. Wash rice, soak in water for 20 minutes.
3. Drain into a colander and let stand for 20 minutes.
4. Place meat, onions, ginger, salt and whole spices in a pan large enough to hold meat... - 48.1316
Fried Ginger Rice
1) Cut the ginger crosswise in thin slices. Place the slices on top of each other and cut into small sticks.
2) In a medium saucepan, add oil and heat over high heat until hot, about 4 minutes. Test by dropping in a piece of ginger; it... - 41.4439
Hoppers are a preparation of rice that is sriLankan in origin. Cooked with rice flour, coconut milk, yeast and egg, the hoppers are falt and pancake like and are served with seeni sambol, a flavorful paste or chutney like accompaniment. - 36.9656
Place all ingredients except rice, potatoes, butter, milk and lime juice in a large pan and bring to boil.
Simmer till meat is three-quarters done and add rice and potatoes.
Continue cooking till meat and potatoes are tender, removing scum.
Add milk, butter... - 36.4201
1) Soak pulot in water for a night. Drain and keep aside.
2) Mix pulot with first-pressing coconut milk and little salt.
3) Put puchok daun pisang into bamboo and load with pulot inside. Do not compressthe pulot.
4) Tie banana leaves at... - 33.9288
Ginger Shrimp With Rice
1. Mix shrimp, frozen peas, onion, celery, water chestnuts, soy sauce, wine, gingerroot and salt in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 9 to 11 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes, until shrimp are pink and firm and vegetables are... - 30.8212
Kiri Bath is a rice preparation that hails from Sri Lanka. Cooked with long grained rice and coconut milk, the kiri bath is served with curries and sambols as acompaniments as a full meal. - 29.1154
Wash the rice and dry well.
Powder the rice.
Cook the rice flour with 100 ml water till it becomes a soft mass.
Add salt Make small balls of this dough and squeeze through a string hopper press (similar to the jalebi sev press, use the disc with finest holes)... - 25.7997
Packaged Rice Mix
1. Combine rice, water and butter in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes at HIGH.
2. Continue to cook in microwave oven 12 to 15 minutes at SIMMER.
3. Allow to stand covered 5 minutes before... - 25.1419
Lemon Ginger Rice
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring ginger ale and water to a boil over high heat.
Stir in rice, lemon peel, and ginger; cover and turn heat to low.
Cook until rice is tender to bite and liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and fluff rice with a... - 24.3521
Shrimp N Scallop Fried Rice (on The Grill)
A perfect, quick and easy fried rice recipe for when a storm approaches! Seared scallops and shrimp with rice and an awesome array of veggies bathing in Asian sauces. We use the Weber Wok to make it even easier. "If it can be prepared in the kitchen, it can... - 0
Easy Egg Fried Rice
This easy fried rice dish is prepared in two simple steps - Stir fry the rice and then steam the rice. Eggs, vegetables and even meat are often other added ingredients to the rice, flavored with soy sauce, salt and pepper. - 0
Protein Rich Soy Tomato Rice With Egg Masala
Soy tomato rice with egg masala is a protein rich nourishing meal for a mother to be. It is also rich in fiber and calcium due to the soy that it contains. Not only is it nutrient dense but is also very appealing to the taste buds.In short, it is the perfect... - 0
Kabuli Chana Rice
Kabuli Rice is a popular dish from Afghanistan. However, it is now popular in other South Asian countries such as India, Pakistan, etc. - 0
Yin Yang Fried Rice
Yin yang fried rice is a popular Chinese dish that consists of 2 toppings served over fried rice. One side consists of chicken, onions, and ketchup sauce (the “red” side) and the other consists of shrimp, peas, and egg whites (the “white side). Both are... - 0
Shrimp Fried Rice With Brown Rice Asian
Learn how to make shrimp fried rice with brown rice, including a medley of vegetables: bean sprout, snow peas, carrot, red bell pepper, ginger and garlic. Brown rice is much more nutritious and healthier than white rice. For this recipe, you can find all the... - 0
Turkey Stir Fry
You've had Turkey sandwiches for several days after your Thanksgiving feast. Are you tired of them yet? Time to try something new. We're making a Turkey Stir Fry with Tsang stir-fry oil, courtesy of Quinn Martin, and that HOT homemade Vietnamese chili sauce.... - 0
Spicy Turmeric Rice
This rice is spicy and aromatic. It has a pale yellow color and is very good accompaniment with any meat dish of choice. - 0
Cinnamon Spiced Nutty Brown Rice
This Asian Style Cinnamon spiced nutty brown rice is definitely a treat to the senses. Traditional spices impart great flavor to the wholesome brown rice, while pine nuts add a desirable crunch to every bite. Bean sprouts may also be added to up the... - 0
How To Make Coconut Mango Rice With Chicken
Moon Cho shows you how to make coconut mango rice with chicken: so creamy from the coconut milk, natural sweetness front the fresh Asian mangoes, and the kicked-up by the curry chicken, you'll love this dish. - 0
How To Cook Beef Flavored Asian Rice
1. Rinse rice under cold water to remove starch.
2. Place a pot on medium flame and melt butter in it.
3. Add rice and toast for 5-6 minutes or until nice and brown, stirring occasionally.
4. Throw bay leaf and season with salt and... - 0
How To Cook Saffron Mushroom Rice
1. Wash rice under water until all starch is removed and the water becomes clear.
2. In a pot boil water on high heat.
3. Add pepper, bay leaf, butter, mushroom, salt, and saffron in it.
4. Drop washed rice in the pot and stir well.... - 0
Beef Rice Pilaf
This Beef Rice Pilaf Recipe is originated in Uzbekistan. It is fragrant, full of flavor version of pilaf that can feed a crowd! Enjoy! - 0
How To Make Raw Parsnip "rice"
1. Grind all ingredients, except the spring onions, in a food processor until fluffy and rice-like.
2. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the chopped spring onions.
3. Serve and enjoy! - 0
How To Cook Brown Rice
In the 80's, my mom, who has always been a health guru, introduced us to brown rice, a grain no one had even heard of then. Now, I almost exclusively cook brown rice at home, so, in this video, I show you how to cook brown rice on your oven top. I encourage... - 0
Asian Rice Recipes By Category