- » Asian Rice
Asian Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian rice recipes.
Chicken And Veggie Asian Style Rice Bowl
Here is a great way to use up left over rice, chicken and left over veggies in the fridge. You can use pretty much any vegetable you want as well as chicken, beef. pork or ham. You can also omit the meat and leave this vegetarian. - 125.069
Ginger Garlic Fried Rice (jean Georges)
Hello New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for a local but exotic dish - Jean Georges' Ginger Garlic Fried Rice! From his book called "Asian Flavors". - 124.683
If you are craving for some Chinese styled food, then go for this special Asian fried rice. This is quite wholesome and delectable and can be served with or without side dish. Follow the easy recipe and add your choice of meat or vegetable to spice up the... - 124.091
Brown Rice Pilaf
This recipe will have your kids begging for more. In this video we show you how to create a healthy Brown Rice Pilaf that will surely have your kids asking for seconds! - 119.053
Healthy Sweet Potato Steamed Rice
Want to give your family a healthy food? Then why not try sweet potato steamed rice. It is truly a wholesome food. See the recipe right here. - 117.011
Chinese Fried Rice
Fried rice is a great recipe to make when you want to use up leftover rice. This is a popular Chinese rice dish and has many variations. This one uses Chinese sausages, carrots and egg. - 115.815
Sticky Rice Rolls
RKwan is taking over the kitchen again this week to teach you how to make some sticky rice rolls! Keep watching for a bonus recipe as well! - 112.338
Asian Style Pineapple Fried Rice
Yummy pineapple fried rice. It makes me wanna go and make it right away. Colorful, crunchy and nutritious – it will make a perfect salad, or a side dish, or you can eat it as it is. - 112.265
How about a quick rice dish for your dinner? The chef over here is making a very basic rice pilaf using onions and mushrooms and seasoning with oregano and thyme. In the first few minutes he explains how good the dish and shows all stages of cooking. The dish... - 110.944
Raw Fried Rice
Now “raw” and “fried” in the same sentence seems like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Well this is a raw-unfried rice! How in the world is that possible? Watch this video to learn this fantastic raw and vegan dish that makes a satisfying meal when you are... - 108.6
Lo Pan Fried Rice
Watch The Sexy Vegan cook up a scrumptious fried rice with left over brown rice. - 102.562
Spicy Fried Rice
This is one of my favorites among fried rice dishes (spicy). And yes! Pork, beef, chicken or Shrimps can be added in...Enjoy! - 97.0309
Pork Fried Rice
When I was yung, my mom used to tell me that for every grain of rice left behide in my bowl a freckle would appear on the face of my future wife. It worked! My wife doesn't have freackle....and i still never waste the grain of rice...... - 96.6004
Back Pork Fried Rice
This back pork fried rice is so delicious that you want to get some more. So sorry. In this VDO I test my new solfware. - 91.9517
1. Chop the garlic, onion and parsley, set aside.
2. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
3. In a wok cook the chicken over high heat for 5 minutes and then transfer in a try and keep it aside.
4. In the same wok pour oil and add the... - 74.3009
1. Wash meat and cut into large pieces with bones.
2. Wash rice, soak in water for 20 minutes.
3. Drain into a colander and let stand for 20 minutes.
4. Place meat, onions, ginger, salt and whole spices in a pan large enough to hold meat... - 46.7449
Place all ingredients except rice, potatoes, butter, milk and lime juice in a large pan and bring to boil.
Simmer till meat is three-quarters done and add rice and potatoes.
Continue cooking till meat and potatoes are tender, removing scum.
Add milk, butter... - 35.8614
1) Soak pulot in water for a night. Drain and keep aside.
2) Mix pulot with first-pressing coconut milk and little salt.
3) Put puchok daun pisang into bamboo and load with pulot inside. Do not compressthe pulot.
4) Tie banana leaves at... - 35.5995
Hoppers are a preparation of rice that is sriLankan in origin. Cooked with rice flour, coconut milk, yeast and egg, the hoppers are falt and pancake like and are served with seeni sambol, a flavorful paste or chutney like accompaniment. - 34.551
Kiri Bath is a rice preparation that hails from Sri Lanka. Cooked with long grained rice and coconut milk, the kiri bath is served with curries and sambols as acompaniments as a full meal. - 27.8507
Wash the rice and dry well.
Powder the rice.
Cook the rice flour with 100 ml water till it becomes a soft mass.
Add salt Make small balls of this dough and squeeze through a string hopper press (similar to the jalebi sev press, use the disc with finest holes)... - 24.0685
Packaged Rice Mix
1. Combine rice, water and butter in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes at HIGH.
2. Continue to cook in microwave oven 12 to 15 minutes at SIMMER.
3. Allow to stand covered 5 minutes before... - 23.1174
Protein Rich Soy Tomato Rice With Egg Masala
Soy tomato rice with egg masala is a protein rich nourishing meal for a mother to be. It is also rich in fiber and calcium due to the soy that it contains. Not only is it nutrient dense but is also very appealing to the taste buds.In short, it is the perfect... - 0
How To Cook Saffron Mushroom Rice
1. Wash rice under water until all starch is removed and the water becomes clear.
2. In a pot boil water on high heat.
3. Add pepper, bay leaf, butter, mushroom, salt, and saffron in it.
4. Drop washed rice in the pot and stir well.... - 0
How To Cook Beef Flavored Asian Rice
1. Rinse rice under cold water to remove starch.
2. Place a pot on medium flame and melt butter in it.
3. Add rice and toast for 5-6 minutes or until nice and brown, stirring occasionally.
4. Throw bay leaf and season with salt and... - 0
Shrimp N Scallop Fried Rice (on The Grill)
A perfect, quick and easy fried rice recipe for when a storm approaches! Seared scallops and shrimp with rice and an awesome array of veggies bathing in Asian sauces. We use the Weber Wok to make it even easier. "If it can be prepared in the kitchen, it can... - 0
Yin Yang Fried Rice
Yin yang fried rice is a popular Chinese dish that consists of 2 toppings served over fried rice. One side consists of chicken, onions, and ketchup sauce (the “red” side) and the other consists of shrimp, peas, and egg whites (the “white side). Both are... - 0
Asian Rice Recipes By Category