- » Asian Pumpkin Dish
Asian Pumpkin Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Asian Pumpkin Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Asian Pumpkin Dish recipes.
1. Wash, peel and grate pumpkin.
2. Remove excess moisture by squeezing.
3. Add milk and sugar and boil till it is dry, stirring all the lime.
4. Add ghee, sultanas and nuts, stir till quite dry. Add crushed cardamoms and remove. - 34.5814
Lamb And Pumpkin Stew Served In A Pumpkin
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F(200C) and preheat it.
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Brown the meat evenly in it.
3) Stir the cayenne pepper, garlic and sugar in it.
4) Add all the other ingredients except cumin.
5) Put the... - 44.1637
Peel and seed the pumpkin, then grate or grind the flesh and measure by cups.
Measure 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water for every cup of pumpkin flesh.
Place the sugar and water in a saucepan and stir over a low heat until dissolved.
Bring to a boil, add... - 35.901
1. Carefully place fruits and vegetables into a salad bowl; mix well.
2. Mix dressing well and pour over salad - 32.4252
Pumpkin With Gram Pulse
It is a common & most popular dish in sub continent,speccially for those are vegeterian. - 43.8731
Beef And Pumpkin Stew
Trim fat from steak; cut steak into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak; cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan... - 45.01
Pumpkin Curry With Chickpeas And Spinach
1. Cut the pumpkin or squash into dices.
2. In a large skillet or casserole, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
4. Then add the curry paste, onions, lemon grass and... - 47.763
Turkish Pumpkin Dessert
Taste it to believe it that this Turkish Pumpkin Dessert is just out of this world. This is one of my most favorite desserts and instantly peps me up. Enjoy this dish with your kin and friends and get back to me with all that they have said. - 38.4882
Halloween Korean-style Pumpkin Porridge
Instead of baking pumpkin bread or pumpkin loaf, why not make some pumpkin porridge with the pumpkin leftover from Halloween? In Korea, Pumpkin porridge is a much loved dish among all age groups and is barely considered baby, old people or sick man’s food.... - 95.3027
Lauki Dal Chana
Its a most popular in sub continenet. Specially its common and most favourite for those are vegeterian.
It is my favourite, and the dish with nan,fresh salad, and curd,really yummy,yummy. - 44.9635
Stuffed Cornish Hens With Caramelized Pumpkin
Here is an amazing video that displays an outstanding Cornish hens stuffed with caramelized pumpkin and walnuts recipe. The recipe is a derived from Moroccan caramelized pumpkin and walnut salad. This dish is cooked in tajine style that imparts a unique... - 126.511
Hummus With Pumpkin And Pomegranate
1) Puree the chickpeas, pumpkin, tahini, parsley and garlic in a food processor until smooth.
2) Transfer to a serving plate.
3) Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds over the hummus.
4) Serve chilled or at room temperature with the pitas. - 35.2053
Thai Pumpkin Satay
COMBINE pumpkin, milk, peanut butter, chopped green onions, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, salt and cayenne pepper in blender or food processor; blend thoroughly.
Combine 1/2 cup satay sauce with chicken in medium bowl; cover.
Refrigerate 1... - 40.2067
Pumpkin Kofta Curry
1 Grate the pumpkin.
2 In a pan, boil the pumpkin until tender.
3 Gently squeeze out the water.
4 Add in ground ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies, roasted besan or breadcrumbs, ground spices and salt and mix well.
5 In another bowl,... - 48.5136
Chinese Moon Cakes
These Moon Cakes are a must for Chinese Moon Festival. It is not that difficult to try at home. Do try these classic moon cakes and impress your family and friends!! - 124.779
Chicken Pineapple Kebabs
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil, add the pumpkin and cook for 3 minutes, then drain.
2. Thread the chicken cubes, one pineapple cube and one pumpkin cube onto each skewer.
3. Brush chicken with the combined garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and... - 34.4022
1. Prepare a batter with salt, soda, chilli powder, gram flour and water to pouring consistency.
2. Peel and cut pumpkin and potatoes into thin slices. Break cauliflower into flowerettes. Cut onions into rings. Season with salt and chilli powder. Slit ladies... - 37.4618
1. Peel and cut bananas into pieces 2.5 cm. (1") long and 0.75 cm. (1/4") thick.
2. Wash well in a little buttermilk to remove stains.
3. Grind together green chillies and turmeric.
4. Smear on banana pieces. Add salt, water and curry leaves and cook till... - 45.3693
Wash the 4 dhals.
Place in a pan and cover with water.
Bring to boil over high heat and simmer for twenty minutes.
Meanwhile, saute the meat in oil until browned.
Add to the dhal mixture with all the vegetables, garlic and spices.
Cook together until... - 42.4095
1. Wash and cut the mutton into large pieces. Cut the vegetables and chop half the onion.
2. Pick and wash all the pulses.
3. Chop coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies.
4. Roast and grind red chillies, cumin, and coconut to a fine paste.
5. Grind... - 41.9655
Oriental Duck Roast
Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against sides.
Take a large bowl and... - 40.9294
Apricot Biryani With Onion Sauce
For the rice:
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear, soak in warm water for 10 minutes.
2.Add the rice in a pot filled with boiling salted water.Cook until tender, takes about 6-10 minutes.
3.Meanwhile, melt the butter with the curry paste, cardamom,... - 41.7821
1. Peel and cut potatoes and pumpkin into cubes. Shell peas. Peel and slice onions.
2. Slit green chillies, grind the rest of the spices.
3. Heat oil. Fry pumpkin and potato cubes. Remove.
4. Add sliced onions and ground spices. Fry well.
5. Add peas, a... - 44.7897
1.Fry the onions after heating the oil.
2.Put currants or raisins, pine nuts, pumpkin pie spice, rice, vermicelli and chicken broth to it and allow them to boil.
3.Once done, lower the flame and cook for 20 more minutes after putting the lid on.
4.Once... - 36.6873
1. Clean mutton, cut into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Soak mutton in curds and salt for about 1 hour.
3. Grind together onions, ginger, garlic, turmeric and chilli powder.
4. Heat fat. Fry ground ingredients till rich brown in colour and fat starts oozing out.... - 44.5385
1. Shell, de-vein and wash prawns in several rinses of cold water.
2. Heat oil. Add sliced onions and saute. Add remaining sliced spices.
3..Fry well. Add prawns and fry. When prawns change colour, add ground spices and the water used for grinding. Cook till... - 39.7672
Wash the zucchini and trim the ends.
Place in a pan with the salted water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about fifteen minutes.
Slice each zucchini lengthwise into quarters.
Arrange in a greased... - 39.669
Marinate the lamb in the marinade ingredients for about six to eight hours.
Drain the marinade and reserve.
In a large heavy skillet, brown the meat and the onion in two tablespoons of butter.
Add the reserved marinade.
Pour in enough water to cover.
Bring to... - 40.6583
Curry Of Lamb
Ask the butcher to skin, bone, and remove all fat from a medium-sized leg of lamb.
Cut lamb in 1-inch cubes.
Put 4 oz. curry powder on a sheet of greaseproof paper.
Roll the meat in it and knead until all the curry powder is absorbed.
Peel and chop fine 6... - 43.1881
Nice Spice Rice
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil, and fry the onion gently for about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in rice or grains, garlic, and spices and fry for about 3 minutes. Stir the mixture occasionally so as to avoid the grains from sticking.
3. Add boiling water and... - 47.6341
Kabocha No Nimono
Squash lovers! Did you try this Japanese Kabocha no Nimono? You just can't miss this simmered squash in Asian sauce recipe. It's a great way to use squash. Take a look at this classic recipe and some important Japanese cooking tips in this video. Happy... - 118.28
Apple Butter Filled Muffins
In medium mixing bowl combine flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, apple pie spice and salt.
Combine the beaten egg, milk and vegetable oil.
Add to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moistened.
Lightly grease bottoms of 12 muffin cups or line with paper bake... - 44.5751
Vegetable Do Pyaz
1. Prepare the vegetables.
2. Grind together ginger, red chillies, coriander powder, turmeric, cumin, garlic, mustard seeds and half the onions.
3. Slice remaining onions.
4. Heat fat and fry.the onions till golden brown. Remove.
5. Fry ground spices and... - 40.7175
Tomato And Cauliflower Curry
1. Cook the tomatoes and cauliflower in 6 teacups of water until soft. Blend in a mixer.
2. Mix the gram flour with 1/4 teacup of water and add to the mixture.
3. Add the remaining vegetables, green chillies, chilli powder and salt and boil for 15 minutes.
4.... - 38.9343
Dodhi No Halwo ( Large White Ash Gourd Halwa ) Parsi Bhojan
1. Skin the pumpkin and grate the flesh discarding all woolly pulp and seeds. Squeeze the grated flesh between both your palms and allow the juice to trickle out.
2. Place the pumpkin in a heavy based pan along with the juice and cook till soft. Add milk and... - 24.8298
Dodhi No Murambo
1. Squeeze the water from the grated dodhi and set aside. Take a heavy vessel and boil the dodhi in the squeezed water for 40 minutes. Add the sugar and lower the flame and allow to simmer for half an hour. Add the cardamom seeds and allow to simmer for... - 18.0217
Saalam Paak ( Milk Sweet )
1. Make a thick syrup with the sugar, rose water and 3 cups water.
2. Fry half the almonds till light brown in a little ghee and set aside.
3. Place the ghee in a vessel and fry all the different magaj and the remaining almonds and when light red, remove from... - 30.8615
Shrimp With Sesame Seed Sauce
Combine pumpkin seed, sesame seed, garlic, and oil in a saucepan.
Stir and cook over medium heat until sesame seed is light golden brown.
Remove from heat and stir in chili powder, cinnamon, and cloves.
Turn into an electric blender and grind.
Add broth and... - 39.5119
Turkish Wheat Salad
1. In a bowl mix gomasio and bulgar wheat.
2. In a saucepan boil 300 ml water. Mix the gomasio and bulgar with boiling water. Allow it to stand for 20 minutes.
3. Chop dried apricots to make tiny slivers.
4. Combine seeds, parsley and apricots with the... - 50.2655
North Indian Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. For sauce, place a wok or saucepan over flame and heat butter or oil in it.
2. Drop ginger and garlic paste. Stir fry, and then add fresh tomatoes, salt, and chili powder. Cook until soft.
3. Pour canned tomatoes and water in wok. Cover with lid.... - 99.5347
Winter Squash Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
season the squash with some salt and half the 5 spice
place on a greased cookie sheet
bake for 30-45 minutes until tender and lightly browned
Meanwhile start to cook the onions, carrots, apples or pears
in a large soup pot and... - 50.2277