- » Asian Pumpkin
Asian Pumpkin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian pumpkin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian pumpkin recipes.
Spicy Pumpkin Soup
Wash pumpkin, peel and chop roughly.
Melt butter in a non-stick pan over low heat.
Add onion and saute for about 3 minutes.
Add pumpkin, ginger and spice powders and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour and salt.
Pour in stock gradually, stirring all the while... - 47.4613
Pumpkin Curry With Chickpeas And Spinach
1. Cut the pumpkin or squash into dices.
2. In a large skillet or casserole, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
4. Then add the curry paste, onions, lemon grass and... - 46.9796
Pumpkin Soup With Pineapple
1) In a non- stick pan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions and parsley.
2) Add pumpkin and pineapple, simmer for 10 minutes more, stirring continuously.
3) Add water, cover and simmer for 30 minutes more.
4) In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with... - 46.8467
Ginger Curry Pumpkin Soup
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Place pumpkin on a baking sheet and spread with butter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in oven for 30 minutes, or until fork tender.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Scrape the flesh from the skin, discard the skin and set... - 46.5663
Lamb And Pumpkin Stew Served In A Pumpkin
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F(200C) and preheat it.
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Brown the meat evenly in it.
3) Stir the cayenne pepper, garlic and sugar in it.
4) Add all the other ingredients except cumin.
5) Put the... - 46.2977
Pumpkin With Gram Pulse
It is a common & most popular dish in sub continent,speccially for those are vegeterian. - 45.427
Pumpkin can be chopped fine in food processor fitted with steel knife, if desired.
This will speed up cooking but is not necessary.
Saute onions in margarine in a large soup kettle or Dutch oven until golden.
Add pumpkin, broth, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil,... - 45.0251
Lauki Dal Chana
Its a most popular in sub continenet. Specially its common and most favourite for those are vegeterian.
It is my favourite, and the dish with nan,fresh salad, and curd,really yummy,yummy. - 44.9366
Chili Pumpkin Soup
1. In a heavy saucepan, warm oil over medium heat.
2. Add the flour and brewer's yeast; stir well.
3. Slightly lower the heat and stir for 2-3 minutes.
4. Gradually add milk and stir until smooth.
5. Add rest of the ingredients; stir and simmer on low... - 44.6123
Pumpkin Corn And Lime Soup
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook, stirring often, for 12 minutes, or until tender.
Add the cumin, cinnamon, salt, black pepper, and ground red pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds, or until... - 43.9381
Pumpkin Soup With Basil
In a large soup pot, saute onion in butter for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes; simmer gently for 5 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes become slightly mushy.
In another saucepan, simmer carrots in 2-1/2 cups chicken broth, until soft.
Combine cooked carrots, hot... - 43.7922
Pumpkin Cream Soup
1) Take the pumpkin and peel it. Dice it uniformly.
2)Take a pan and melt butter in it.
3) Add pumpkin along with the nutmeg to it.
4) Simmer it over low heat for 10 minutes after covering the pan with a lid.
5) Milk and water must be... - 43.3649
Brandied Pumpkin Soup
Melt butter in a large deep saucepan.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally until transparent.
Blend in spices and chicken broth.
Bring to boil.
Blend in pumpkin and half and half.
Reduce heat and cook until soup is thoroughly heated, stirring... - 42.5422
Beef And Pumpkin Stew
Trim fat from steak; cut steak into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak; cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan... - 42.4659
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the onions to the hot butter
3. Sauté the onions till they are soft and transparent for four minutes
4. Add the pumpkins and potatoes to the mixture
5. Cook gently for four minutes for more
6. Pour the water... - 41.6648
Pumpkin Soup Flavored With Nutmeg And Thyme
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter, add pumpkin with occasional stir and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add nutmeg, thyme and salt and pepper to taste, 150 ml / 1/4 pint water and cook over a high heat with cover such that the pumpkin is tender.
3. For... - 40.3038
Creamy Pumpkin Soup
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except milk.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until bubbly and onions are just tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in milk.
Microwave at High for 30 seconds to 1 minute longer, or... - 40.288
Pumpkin Seed Candy
1. Lightly toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan, over a low flame, stirring all the while until they let out a nutty aroma. Tip onto waxed paper and let them cool completely, stirring occasionally to distribute the heat.
2. Add the seeds into a food... - 40.139
Chicken Pumpkin Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onions and pumpkin and fry until the onions are soft but not brown.
Stir in the stock, salt to taste, the celery, potato, lemon juice, Tabasco and paprika.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 30 to 35 minutes or... - 39.9961
Turkish Pumpkin Dessert
Taste it to believe it that this Turkish Pumpkin Dessert is just out of this world. This is one of my most favorite desserts and instantly peps me up. Enjoy this dish with your kin and friends and get back to me with all that they have said. - 38.9824
1. Peel pumpkin. Remove seeds and the stringy part, cut into small cubes.
2. Add just enough water to cook. Boil till tender.
3. Press pumpkin through a sieve.
4. Return to pan with the butter, milk and stock.
5. Season. Bring to boil and serve hot with fried... - 38.8476
Pumpkin Soup With Green Onion
Place onion and margarine in 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or until heated, stirring every 2 minutes. - 38.6658
Harvest Pumpkin And Zucchini Soup
In large saucepan, combine pumpkin, zucchini, potatoes, onion, chicken stock, oil, parsley and garlic.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
If stock simmers down, add water to reach original level.
In food... - 38.4128
Melt 30 g (1 oz) butter in a large saucepan and gently fry onion for 10 minutes or until onion is soft.
Add chicken stock and bring to the boil.
Peel and seed pumpkin and cut into 5 cm (2-inch) chunks, add to stock and simmer until tender, (about 30... - 37.911
Pumpkin And Leek Soup
Heat butter in large pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave pumpkin and potato, separately, until tender; drain.
Mash pumpkin and potato together; stir into pan with leek mixture.
Add stock and milk.
Blend or process... - 37.2525
Quick Golden Pumpkin Soup
Saute celery and onion in margarine, while potatoes are cooking.
Mash potatoes and add all ingredients.
Add more milk, if a thinner soup is desired.
Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
This is a delicious and rich-tasting soup made with evaporated milk.
Try... - 37.0852
Place butter, pumpkin and nutmeg in microproof casserole and cook, covered, on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Add water and milk, recover and cook on HIGH 8 minutes.
Puree in blender or food processor.
Add cream and heat at 80% power for 1 minute.
Garnish with croutons... - 36.9339
Pumpkin And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion and thyme and cook gently, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, or until softened and beginning to colour. Add the apples and sugar and cook gently for a further 3 minutes.
2. Add the mustard, pumpkin... - 36.1181
Spicy Pumpkin Soup
1. Place pumpkin and stock in a large saucepan, bring to simmering over a medium heat and cook for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Place pumpkin and stock in batches in a food processor or blender... - 35.942
Pumpkin And Chicken Soup
1. Place a heavy large saucepan on medium heat, melt butter, add onions and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, till onions turn translucent.
2. Add stock, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cinnamon and allspice. Allow to simmer, without... - 35.8894
Pineapple And Pumpkin Soup
Saute the onions and parsley in the butter.
Add the pumpkin and pineapple; cook over low heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the water; cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Mix the cornstarch with the milk; stir into the pumpkin mixture, mixing... - 35.4659
Shrimp Pumpkin Soup
1. Chop the pumpkin and the shrimp
2. Combine the shrimp with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
3. Place on heat and heat gently till boiling
4. Add the pumpkin cubes, salt, and chili peppers and simmer till the pumpkin is... - 34.722
1. Wash, peel and grate pumpkin.
2. Remove excess moisture by squeezing.
3. Add milk and sugar and boil till it is dry, stirring all the lime.
4. Add ghee, sultanas and nuts, stir till quite dry. Add crushed cardamoms and remove. - 33.8084
Peel and seed the pumpkin, then grate or grind the flesh and measure by cups.
Measure 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water for every cup of pumpkin flesh.
Place the sugar and water in a saucepan and stir over a low heat until dissolved.
Bring to the boil, add... - 33.6222
When making this recipe, do not use aluminum pans of any kind.
Peel the pumpkin and cut into 3/4 -inch squares.
You can use a crinkle cutter for a more decorative appearance, if you wish.
Dissolve the lime in some water.
Add enough additional water to cover... - 33.4957
Shrimp And Pumpkin Soup
Chop the shrimp; combine with the beef broth, anchovy paste, garlic, and onions.
Bring to a boil.
Add the pumpkin, salt, and chili peppers; cook over low heat 10 minutes. - 32.0554
Asian Pumpkin Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the pumpkin, stir well and cook over a low to moderate heat for 10 minutes. Add the measured warm water, nutmeg, thyme and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook over a high heat until the pumpkin is soft.
2.... - 31.6136
Lentil Pumpkin Soup
1. In a large saucepan stir together broth, pumpkin, lentils, onion, water, thyme, marjoram, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer soup, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes or till lentils and onion are tender, stirring occasionally. - 31.1535
Chilled Pumpkin Soup
Cook pumpkin in water until tender.
Drain, cool and puree in a blender or food processor.
Simmer the stock with onion and scallions for 15 minutes, cool and strain.
Mix the pumpkin into the stock, season to taste, serve with a swirl of cream, cover and... - 30.0488
Asian Pumpkin Recipes By Category