- » Asian Pork Tenderloin
Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian pork tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian pork tenderloin recipes.
Asian Barbecued Pork Tenderloin
To make the pork and marinade: In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, garlic, sugar, five-spice powder, and salt.
Add the pork and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours; turn at least... - 42.4339
Asian Style Grilled Tenderloin With Roasted Garlic Green Beans
For all those who want to try pork with an Asian twist, here is a curry style tenderlion recipe. Catch up with Stacey as she cooks the pork loin with Asian particularly Indian spice mixes on the grill as well as roasted garlic beans to accompany the meat. Out... - 85.6745
Five Spice Pork Tenderloin
For marinade, combine teriyaki sauce, garlic, and five-spice powder.
Place whole pork tenderloins in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn meat to coat well.
Chill 2 to 24 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Meanwhile, tear off a 36... - 40.2139
Peanut Pork Tenderloin
The day before the barbecue, place pork slices in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
In a bowl, combine onion, lime juice, peanut oil, soy sauce, rum, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
Pour over pork.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight,... - 42.2686
Philippine Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1. Cut the pork into 12 medallions about 1/2-inch thick.
2. In an oblong glass baking dish, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper and mix well.
3. Add the pork slices to the marinade.
4. Marinate for about 4 to 5 hours, in the... - 41.0432
Pork Tenderloin With Bulgur
1. In a 2- to 3-quart (1.9- to 2.8-liter) pan, bring 2 cups (470 ml) of the broth to a boil; stir in bul-gur. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand until bulgur is tender to bite (about 30 minutes). Stir in onions.
2. While bulgur is standing, sprinkle pork... - 37.6535
Indonesian Pork Tenderloin
Trim fat from tenderloin.
Combine soy sauce and next 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Spread soy sauce mixture over tenderloin.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of tenderloin, if... - 36.5254
Pork Tenderloin With Orange And Ginger
1. In a bowl stir together the grated rinds and 50 ml (2 fl oz) each of orange and lemon juice.
2. Add the ginger, Hoisin sauce, sweetener and garlic.
3. Trim the tenderloins of any excess fat and place in a large, shallow dish.
4. Pour over the... - 45.4239
Pork Tenderloin Javanese
Cut 1" slices pork across grain.
Combine other ingredients except kumquats; marinate slices in mixture 1 hour.
Skewer pork horizontally, grain facing up, kumquats on ends and center.
Grill over coals 10 minutes each side, basting once each side.
Present... - 41.3577
Pork Tenderloin Oriental
1. Cut the pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Combine the soy sauce and the ginger in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Dip both sides of the pork into the mixture; arrange the pieces in a microwave-safe baking dish, with the larger pieces to the outside of... - 28.4868
Pork Tenderloin Thai Curry
1. In a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onions, pepper, and red curry base and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and fish sauce. Scoop the creamy top off the coconut milk and combine with 1/2 cup water in a small bowl. Add... - 32.6575
Quick And Easy Pork Tenderloins
1.Discard visible fat from pork.
2.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
3. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
4.In a flat glass pan, mix together soy sauce, green onions, pepper, garlic and ginger.
5.Smear the tenderloins in the ginger sauce by... - 40.3817
Pork Tenderloins With Guacamole
1. In a large bowl, mix the wine, vinegar, oil, thyme, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper to make a thick dressing.
2. In a large dish, place the tenderloins flat and then cover them with the wine mixture. Cover and set... - 44.1646
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Pork Tenderloin
1. For marinade, in mortar and pestle, put fennel seeds, garlic, garam masala, cumin, chili flakes, olive oil, and lemon juice. Grind well.
2. Pour marinade in plastic zip lock bag, and drop pork in it. Shake to coat evenly. Allow it to rest for... - 113.487
Pork Tenderloin With Plum Sauce
Think roasting pork tenderloins to perfection is a tough task? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect pork dish with a yummy plum sauce. Watch now and know more! - 81.2261
Oriental Pork Tenderloin
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour the remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add tenderloins.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
Drain and discard... - 46.1304
Classic Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin is quite a popular dish. The Chef shares his way of making Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin. It's quite filling and you can always make more and use it throughout the week. - 87.9448
Oriental Style Pork Tenderloins
Fold and tie thin end of each tenderloin under to give meat an even thickness.
In a large bowl, stir together soy, broth, sake, sugar, garlic, and, if desired, food coloring.
Add tenderloins and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or... - 31.652
Indonesian Pork Baguette
A super duper appetizer. Get floored to a whole new taste of baguette sandwich made from flavored pork tenderloins. A fabulous video to prepare a yummy bitty snack perfect for any parties. Seasoned with garlic, creamy peanut butter, mango chutney and cayenne.... - 112.074
Asian Pork Curry
Pork Curry has a fine taste. Pork Curry gets its taste from pork mixed with chicken bouillon and curry powder. Pork Curry is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 35.6918
Asian Pork And Broccoli
1. Whisk together 2 tablespoons of the sherry, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch, the broth, and sugar in a small bowl until smooth; set aside.
2. Combine the pork, the remaining 1 tablespoon sherry, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 1... - 28.5894
Chinese Pork Tenderloin With Garlic Sauce
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Place the pork on a flat roasting rack set inside a lightly greased roasting pan.
Roast for 15 to 17 minutes or until the center is still just barely pink.
(The meat will continue cooking once it is removed from the oven.) Remove from... - 42.9185
Tenderloin Noodle Treat
Cook noodles in boiling salted water; rinse; drain.
Brown tenderloin slices slowly on both sides in hot fat (takes about 15 minutes).
Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt, dash pepper.
Make Blue-cheese Sauce: Melt butter; blend in flour, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and dash... - 46.6785
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring chestnuts, water, mushrooms and the next six ingredients together and allow them to boil
2. Turn the heat down ans simmer for about half an hour
3. Take the pork, sprinkle pepper generously over it and place it in a... - 43.7715
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. Bring first 9 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle pepper over pork; place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 14 minutes or until instant read thermometer registers 160°... - 28.5776
Gingered Pork With Asian Pears
1. In a large bowl, gently mix pears and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the vinegar. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add pork and stir-fry until lightly browned on outside and no longer pink in... - 31.68
Healthy Asian Pork And Pasta
Asian cuisine is always known for healthy dishes. Here, you can find a very nutritious dish "Pork and Pasta". Learn here how to make this wonderful dish. - 142.735
Korean Kimchi Jjim
The wintry months are the best time to savor the hearty flavors and soulful aromas of comfort food. This hearty stew is surely going to keep your toes warm on a cold night. Join James in his kitchen to learn how to make this delicious Korean pork and kimchi... - 127.118
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp or fish fillets. - 19.7214
Tenderloin Noodle Treat
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; rinse; drain.
Brown pork tenderloin slices slowly on both sides in hot fat (takes about 15 minutes).
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile make Blue-cheese Sauce.
Combine noodles, green pepper, pimiento,... - 30.9087
Five Spice Pork In Hoisin Sauce
When you are in a mood of something hot and spicy, you can cook up this pork menu. In this recipe, the pork is marinated in five spice powder and Hoisin sauce, before slow barbequing. Both the marination and the cooking process make the pork so tender, so... - 111.232
Sweet And Sour Pork Tenederloin With Rice
Mix pork and margarine in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts), stirring every 2 min, until pork is no longer pink, 2 to 3 min [4 to 6 min].
Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to measure 1/3 cup [2/3... - 41.1234
Piquant Pork Kebab
Combine the preserves, salad dressing and onion soup mix in a bowl.
Add the pork cubes, cover and marinate for 4 to 24 hours.
Thread meat alternating with red pepper and zucchini cubes on the kebob skewers.
Rotate 25 to 30 minutes or to desired... - 26.0361
1. Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the ground, almonds, ginger, turmeric, and sugar in a basin, add Coconut Milk and blend well. Add the pork pieces and stir well and marinate for at least 2 hours at room... - 31.4846
Pork Satay With Peanut Sauce
For the marinade, combine the brown sugar, curry powder, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and garlic in a shallow dish.
Trim the pork of all fat and silverskin.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Place the pork in the marinade and let stand for 2 to 8 hours,... - 35.1492
Spiced Indonesian Pork
1) In a bowl, place the pork pieces with soy sauce, honey, five spices, onions, garlic, and lemon juice.
2) Stir the pork well to combine with all the ingredients.
3) Put the lid and allow the pork to marinate for at least 2 hours, or... - 39.6523
Pork And Pineapple Kebabs
1) Trim and cut pork fillet into neat cubes.
2) Drain pineapple from the tin and cut rings into cubes.
3) Clean and slice the courgettes.
4) In a saucepan add courgettes, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
5) Simmer for 1... - 44.0716
Oriental Pork With Tofu
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, blend corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or water.
5. Mix the... - 47.9823
Speedy Singapore Noodles With Pork And Peppers
1. Cut pork into thin 2- by 1/4-inch (5 cm by 5 mm) strips. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Brown meat on all sides; remove to a plate and set aside. Add leek, garlic, pepper strips, chicken stock and curry powder to skillet;... - 30.9007
Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipes By Category
Asian Pork Tenderloin Dish: