- » Asian Pork Tenderloin
Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian pork tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian pork tenderloin recipes.
Asian Barbecued Pork Tenderloin
To make the pork and marinade: In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, garlic, sugar, five-spice powder, and salt.
Add the pork and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours; turn at least... - 43.366
Asian Style Grilled Tenderloin With Roasted Garlic Green Beans
For all those who want to try pork with an Asian twist, here is a curry style tenderlion recipe. Catch up with Stacey as she cooks the pork loin with Asian particularly Indian spice mixes on the grill as well as roasted garlic beans to accompany the meat. Out... - 82.4548
Philippine Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1. Cut the pork into 12 medallions about 1/2-inch thick.
2. In an oblong glass baking dish, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper and mix well.
3. Add the pork slices to the marinade.
4. Marinate for about 4 to 5 hours, in the... - 39.9533
Easy Breaded Pork Loin
This video on breaded pork loin recipe shows an easy to make delicious pork dish using few simple ingredients. The recipe so easy that one doesn’t have to necessarily understand Filipino, one can watch the video and make it. However, for the cooking time,... - 95.4523
Five Spice Pork Tenderloin
For marinade, combine teriyaki sauce, garlic, and five-spice powder.
Place whole pork tenderloins in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn meat to coat well.
Chill 2 to 24 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Meanwhile, tear off a 36... - 42.4847
Indonesian Pork Tenderloin
Trim fat from tenderloin.
Combine soy sauce and next 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Spread soy sauce mixture over tenderloin.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of tenderloin, if... - 37.8872
Pork Tenderloin With Orange And Ginger
1. In a bowl stir together the grated rinds and 50 ml (2 fl oz) each of orange and lemon juice.
2. Add the ginger, Hoisin sauce, sweetener and garlic.
3. Trim the tenderloins of any excess fat and place in a large, shallow dish.
4. Pour over the... - 46.2553
Pork Tenderloin With Bulgur
1. In a 2- to 3-quart (1.9- to 2.8-liter) pan, bring 2 cups (470 ml) of the broth to a boil; stir in bul-gur. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand until bulgur is tender to bite (about 30 minutes). Stir in onions.
2. While bulgur is standing, sprinkle pork... - 39.531
Peanut Pork Tenderloin
The day before the barbecue, place pork slices in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
In a bowl, combine onion, lime juice, peanut oil, soy sauce, rum, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
Pour over pork.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight,... - 43.5494
Pork Tenderloin Thai Curry
1. In a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onions, pepper, and red curry base and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Stir in brown sugar and fish sauce. Scoop the creamy top off the coconut milk and combine with 1/2 cup water in a small bowl. Add... - 32.2335
Pork Tenderloin Javanese
Cut 1" slices pork across grain.
Combine other ingredients except kumquats; marinate slices in mixture 1 hour.
Skewer pork horizontally, grain facing up, kumquats on ends and center.
Grill over coals 10 minutes each side, basting once each side.
Present... - 40.6053
Pork Tenderloin Oriental
1. Cut the pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Combine the soy sauce and the ginger in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Dip both sides of the pork into the mixture; arrange the pieces in a microwave-safe baking dish, with the larger pieces to the outside of... - 30.1008
Pork Tenderloins With Guacamole
1. In a large bowl, mix the wine, vinegar, oil, thyme, the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper to make a thick dressing.
2. In a large dish, place the tenderloins flat and then cover them with the wine mixture. Cover and set... - 43.9723
Quick And Easy Pork Tenderloins
1.Discard visible fat from pork.
2.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
3. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
4.In a flat glass pan, mix together soy sauce, green onions, pepper, garlic and ginger.
5.Smear the tenderloins in the ginger sauce by... - 41.812
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Pork Tenderloin
1. For marinade, in mortar and pestle, put fennel seeds, garlic, garam masala, cumin, chili flakes, olive oil, and lemon juice. Grind well.
2. Pour marinade in plastic zip lock bag, and drop pork in it. Shake to coat evenly. Allow it to rest for... - 110.234
Easy Bbq Pork Steamed Buns
Easy BBQ Pork Steamed Buns is a mouth watering Korean dish. Join James in his kitchen as he prepares the Easy BBQ Pork Steamed Buns and try out yourself. - 117.871
Oriental Pork Tenderloin
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour the remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add tenderloins.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
Drain and discard... - 46.2831
Oriental Style Pork Tenderloins
Fold and tie thin end of each tenderloin under to give meat an even thickness.
In a large bowl, stir together soy, broth, sake, sugar, garlic, and, if desired, food coloring.
Add tenderloins and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or... - 33.5434
Pork Tenderloin With Plum Sauce
Think roasting pork tenderloins to perfection is a tough task? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect pork dish with a yummy plum sauce. Watch now and know more! - 101.412
Indonesian Pork Baguette
A super duper appetizer. Get floored to a whole new taste of baguette sandwich made from flavored pork tenderloins. A fabulous video to prepare a yummy bitty snack perfect for any parties. Seasoned with garlic, creamy peanut butter, mango chutney and cayenne.... - 99.4889
Asian Pork Curry
Pork Curry has a fine taste. Pork Curry gets its taste from pork mixed with chicken bouillon and curry powder. Pork Curry is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 36.8878
Asian Pork And Broccoli
1. Whisk together 2 tablespoons of the sherry, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch, the broth, and sugar in a small bowl until smooth; set aside.
2. Combine the pork, the remaining 1 tablespoon sherry, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 1... - 29.809
Chinese Pork Tenderloin With Garlic Sauce
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Place the pork on a flat roasting rack set inside a lightly greased roasting pan.
Roast for 15 to 17 minutes or until the center is still just barely pink.
(The meat will continue cooking once it is removed from the oven.) Remove from... - 41.4139
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring chestnuts, water, mushrooms and the next six ingredients together and allow them to boil
2. Turn the heat down ans simmer for about half an hour
3. Take the pork, sprinkle pepper generously over it and place it in a... - 43.6544
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. Bring first 9 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle pepper over pork; place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 14 minutes or until instant read thermometer registers 160°... - 29.7941
Gingered Pork With Asian Pears
1. In a large bowl, gently mix pears and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the vinegar. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add pork and stir-fry until lightly browned on outside and no longer pink in... - 33.1748
Healthy Asian Pork And Pasta
Asian cuisine is always known for healthy dishes. Here, you can find a very nutritious dish "Pork and Pasta". Learn here how to make this wonderful dish. - 141.344
Korean Kimchi Jjim
The wintry months are the best time to savor the hearty flavors and soulful aromas of comfort food. This hearty stew is surely going to keep your toes warm on a cold night. Join James in his kitchen to learn how to make this delicious Korean pork and kimchi... - 123.865
High Protein Chinese Pork And Noodles
Noodles to Chinese cuisine is what rice is to Indian culinary. Throw in some healthy veggies, lean pork and what do you have? A self-contained, well balanced meal that offers Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Fiber enrobed in the mouthwatering flavors... - 0
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp or fish fillets. - 20.805
A classic Japanese dish that is synonymous with panko is tonkatsu – thin slices of pork that is coated in panko and fried until golden. While I often order tonkatsu when I eat out, it is extremely easy to make at home. It only requires five ingredients... - 137.583
Five Spice Pork In Hoisin Sauce
When you are in a mood of something hot and spicy, you can cook up this pork menu. In this recipe, the pork is marinated in five spice powder and Hoisin sauce, before slow barbequing. Both the marination and the cooking process make the pork so tender, so... - 108.01
Sweet And Sour Pork Tenederloin With Rice
Mix pork and margarine in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts), stirring every 2 min, until pork is no longer pink, 2 to 3 min [4 to 6 min].
Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to measure 1/3 cup [2/3... - 41.0432
Pork With Peas
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Heat a wok or deep frying pan... - 49.0481
Piquant Pork Kebab
Combine the preserves, salad dressing and onion soup mix in a bowl.
Add the pork cubes, cover and marinate for 4 to 24 hours.
Thread meat alternating with red pepper and zucchini cubes on the kebob skewers.
Rotate 25 to 30 minutes or to desired... - 27.7333
1. Cut the meat into bite-sized cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Mix the ground, almonds, ginger, turmeric, and sugar in a basin, add Coconut Milk and blend well. Add the pork pieces and stir well and marinate for at least 2 hours at room... - 31.2265
Pork Satay With Peanut Sauce
For the marinade, combine the brown sugar, curry powder, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and garlic in a shallow dish.
Trim the pork of all fat and silverskin.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Place the pork in the marinade and let stand for 2 to 8 hours,... - 37.7557
Spiced Indonesian Pork
1) In a bowl, place the pork pieces with soy sauce, honey, five spices, onions, garlic, and lemon juice.
2) Stir the pork well to combine with all the ingredients.
3) Put the lid and allow the pork to marinate for at least 2 hours, or... - 40.8872
Pork And Pineapple Kebabs
1) Trim and cut pork fillet into neat cubes.
2) Drain pineapple from the tin and cut rings into cubes.
3) Clean and slice the courgettes.
4) In a saucepan add courgettes, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
5) Simmer for 1... - 44.096
Oriental Pork With Tofu
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, blend corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or water.
5. Mix the... - 48.0552
Stir Fried Pork And Bok Choy
Looking for an idea to make this weeknight meal a special one? Watch Chef Steven Binks in the video showing how to make Pork and Bok Choy Stir Fry with typical Asian flavors, seasonings and techniques that are easy enough. This one is sure to make the day! - 124.795
Tropical Pork Medallions
Trim all fat and silverskin from the pork and slice into 1-inch thick medallions.
Prepare the marinade and add the pork slices.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Remove pork from marinade and place on one sheet of the foil.
Sprinkle with cilantro.
Top with... - 29.2213
Pork With Mushrooms
Trim fat from pork. Cut pork crosswise into 8 slices. For each slice, place between two sheets of clear plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating. Preheat skillet. Add... - 32.7753
Spicy Pork Coconut And Black Pepper Rice
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it by placing it over high heat.
2) Add the green onions and sauté until they become brown.
3) Remove them from the pan and keep aside.
4) Brown the peppers and shallots by sautéing them in the same pan.
5) Sauté... - 48.2206
Partially freeze tenderloins; trim fat from tenderloins.
Cut tenderloins diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices; cut slices into 1-inch pieces.
Cook half of pork in 1 tablespoon margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each... - 46.9591
Spring Pork With Rice Loaf
Lightly oil a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan or 6-cup mold.
Cut pork tenderloins into slices 1-inch thick.
Combine flour and salt.
Dip pork slices in flour and salt to coat all sides.
In a large skillet, saute' in butter or margarine until browned on all sides.
Push... - 44.2445
Pork Chops, Shanghai Style
Mix first 4 ingredients in small bowl.
Put oil in hot skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chops and brown on both sides.
Remove chops, leaving as much oil as possible in skillet.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until edges are light brown.
Put chops back in... - 41.0141
Pork Medallions With Pepper Thyme Vinaigrette
For the pork:
Rinse and pat dry the tenderloins.
Slice on the diagonal into 1/4-inch medallions.
Place them in a noncorrosive container and marinate in the olive oil, lemon juice, and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning after 1 hour.
For the... - 44.5266
Grilled Korean Style Pork
1. Cut the pork in half lengthwise, leaving a 1/2-inch hinge (do not cut all the way through). Open the pork up like a book. Place the pork, cut-side down, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Pound the pork to a 3/4-inch thickness.
2. Combine the garlic, honey,... - 30.7601
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a shallow bowl.
Add the pork pieces and marinate for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
Thread the pork on to skewers and reserve the marinade.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to moderately high.
Arrange the skewers on the... - 41.6631
1. In a large frying pan let the heat oil to medium-hot.
2. Put in pork cubes, onion and celery.
3. Let it cook, stirring occasionally, until pork is brown and vegetables are tender.
4. Stir in tomato, apple, water, raisins, curry powder,... - 47.7416
Cashew Pork Stir Fried Noodles
How about some Asian tonight? Take a look at this exotic Cashew Pork Stir Fried Noodles recipe video and it will water your mouth for sure. It has a perfect balance of the Asian sauces and vegetables that accompany the pork and noodles perfectly. Try it out,... - 122.223
Peanut Pork Sate
In blender or food processor, blend sweet 'n spicy French dressing, peanut butter, sherry, soy sauce, pepper, ginger and garlic until smooth.
In large shallow baking dish, blend 1/1 cup dressing mixture with water; add pork and turn to coat.
Cover and... - 38.34
Breaded Pork Cutlets
Pound pork to 1/4 to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut small slits around edges to prevent curling.
Place pork in shallow baking dish.
To prepare marinade, stir together dry sherry, soy sauce, and garlic.
Pour marinade over pork.
Marinate at room temperature for 30... - 44.3459
Stir Fried Pork Strings With Hot Sauce
Mix the pork with the soy sauce, cold water and cornstarch, and leave to marinate for about 15 minutes.
Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir to blend.
Heat the oil in a skillet or wok.
When the oil is very hot, add the pork and stir fry for 30... - 41.7081
Pork Fillet With Spinach And Orange
Trim off any untidy bits from the pork and all the fat.
Mix the drained spinach with the finely grated rind of one of the oranges and the crushed garlic; spread this mixture over the bottom of an ovenproof dish or small roasting-tin and arrange the pork on... - 42.3491
Speedy Singapore Noodles With Pork And Peppers
1. Cut pork into thin 2- by 1/4-inch (5 cm by 5 mm) strips. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Brown meat on all sides; remove to a plate and set aside. Add leek, garlic, pepper strips, chicken stock and curry powder to skillet;... - 32.5414
Stir Fried Pork With Green Beans And Baby Corn
1. Slice pork across the grain into thin slices; cut into 3/4-inch strips.
2. Combine 1 teaspoon cornstarch, soy sauce, rice wine, sugar and sesame oil in medium bowl; mix well. Add pork; toss to coat. Set aside to marinate 20 to 30 minutes. Combine remaining... - 38.9737
Island Pork With Coconut Couscous
1. Peel mangoes; cut fruit from pits into thin slices and place in a large bowl. Add lime juice (use 2 tablespoons/30 ml juice if using 3 mangoes) and mix gently to coat. Arrange mangoes attractively on 4 individual plates; cover and set aside.
2. For sauce,... - 45.4816
Brush tenderloins with red food coloring; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Place in roast holder in foil pan; cover lightly with aluminum foil.
Center on cooking grill; cover kettle and roast 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until fork tender.
Combine and mix remaining... - 38.5643
Glazed Pork Kebabs
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 5 inches from the 1 heat.
In a small saucepan, combine the prunejuice, ketchup, granulated sugar, brown sugar, honey, green onion, ginger, salt, allspice, and red pepper.
Bring to a boil, lowerthe heat, and simmer,... - 36.1525
1) Cut the pork into round pieces, roughly 1 inch in diameter. Flatten and place on a skewer.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients together. Marinate the pork in the mixture for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
3) Broil the skewers for 4 minutes on each side. - 23.8234
Pork And Vegetable Kebabs
Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
Remove skin from sausage and slice in 1 1/2 in (4 cm) rings.
Cube pork tenderloin and place in bowl along with sausage, zucchini, yellow pepper and onion sticks.
Add Worcestershire sauce, catsup, horseradish, Tabasco sauce,... - 37.6779
Oriental Pork And Peas
Cut pork or tenderloin crosswise into thin strips.
Prepare marinade by stirring together soy sauce, rice wine (or sherry), MSG, egg white, and cornstarch until well-blended.
Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
Pour marinade over meat, cover, and... - 41.536
Pork And Bacon Kebabs
1. In a large bowl, mix the chopped garlic with the paprika, salt, caraway seeds, dry mustard, black pepper and vegetable oil. Add the pork and toss well to coat. Cover the bowl and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
2. Light a charcoal grill.... - 29.3162
Pork Satay With Yellow Rice And Peanut Sauce
To make the rice: In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, add the rice, and combine well.
Add the stock.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the... - 41.5042
Dr. Gong Pork And Chicken Wontons - Part 2
Wontons are popular Chinese starters that can be filled with your favorite filling. The fried version is delicious but if you are on the path of healthy low calorie eating, then steaming them is a much better option. Dr. Gong shows us how to steam the wontons... - 111.676
Dice the pork into 1/2" (1.5 cm) cubes, place in a small mixing bowl.
Blend the soya, sherry, honey, garlic powder and food colouring.
Pour over pork and marinate for 3 hours.
In a kettle cook the noodles.
Drain and reserve.
In a wok or large skillet heat the... - 42.8861
Kimchi is such a versatile dish that you can make n number of dishes out of it. And kimchi jjigae prepared by Anna Kim just happens to be one of those dishes. A yummy Korean stew, this easy-to-make, spicy traditional soup boasts of ingredients like kimchi,... - 86.1612
Kebabs With Sweet Sour Sauce
To prepare sauce, heat oil in frying pan.
When hot, cook garlic, onion and carrot 3 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in pineapple, soya sauce and vinegar; cook 2 minutes.
Add sugar and catsup; mix well.
Pour in chicken stock, season and bring to boil.
Mix... - 40.1029
Satay Skewers With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Remove fat or sinew from meat; cut meat into 4- by 1/4 in (10 cm x 5 mm) strips.
In shallow nonmetallic dish, combine lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, gin gerroot, coriander and hot pepper flakes.
Add meat to marinade; turn to coat thoroughly with... - 35.062
How To Cook Saffron Mushroom Rice
1. Wash rice under water until all starch is removed and the water becomes clear.
2. In a pot boil water on high heat.
3. Add pepper, bay leaf, butter, mushroom, salt, and saffron in it.
4. Drop washed rice in the pot and stir well.... - 0
Chinese Pork And Pasta
Asian night! Time to bring out the chopsticks for delicious noodles, pork and veggies. - 36.8234
Fresh Pineapple Chutney
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, mint, peppers, ginger and lime juice.
2) Let the mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving time.
3) Serve the chutney as an accompaniment to Grilled Pork Tenderloin or... - 32.1693
Trim meats of all fat, including the kidney.
Slice into very thin bite-size pieces.
If the meat is partially frozen it it easier to slice thinly.
But thoroughly defrost before cooking.
Prepare sauces. - 27.6917
Oriental Vegetable Soup
1. Take a 5 to 6 quart pot, heat oil.
2. Add ginger root and saute for a minute.
3. Mix in pork and chicken and allow to turn slightly brown.
4. Mix in green onions and stock and allow the mixture to boil completely.
5. Lower the heat and simmer for 20... - 44.2749
Chinese Hot Pot
Choose 2 meats or combination of meat and seafood and 3 vegetables from selections above.
Cut pork, beef or lamb across grain into 1/8 inch slices; cut chicken breast across grain into 1/4-inch slices.
Divide meat, seafood and vegetables among serving trays... - 42.1883
Smoky Citrus Kabobs
Thread tenderloin cubes onto skewers.
Stir together remaining ingredients for basting sauce.
Place kabobs over medium hot coals, brushing generously with sauce.
Grill and turn to brown evenly, basting frequently, until done, about 10-12 minutes. - 23.7765
Place pork tenderloin pieces and turkey pieces in glass bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on pork and turkey.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, 2 hours.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Drain pork and turkey.
Arrange pork and turkey on... - 40.34
Slice liver, chicken and pork into thin strips; thread on to wooden kebab sticks.
Put peanut butter in saucepan with garlic and coconut, seasoning and 3/4 pint/450 ml boiling water.
Simmer for 10 mins.
Marinate meat in sauce for 30 mins.
Preheat grill then... - 30.3674
Turkish Meat Fondue
Cut the meats into thin slices and place in separate bowls.
Fry the prepared onion, peppers and pickles in the butter until softened.
Add the remaining sauce ingredients, bring to the boil, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour into a small... - 38.9308
Fruity Meat Kebabs
Kebabs are ideal to serve when entertaining as they can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator.
Cut the meat into fairly large cubes.
Peel the banana, cut into 12 thick slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Arrange the meat, apricot halves and... - 34.568
Oriental Hot Pot
Cut chicken, beef and pork into very thin strips; peel and devein shrimp.
Arrange chicken, meat, shrimp and tofu on large platter.
Arrange vegetables on 1 or 2 other platters.
Pour stock into 2 stainless steel or enamelled fondue pots, using more or less... - 42.6387
First, prepare the marinade.
Put all the marinade ingredients into a shallow mixing bowl and beat well until they are thoroughly blended.
Add the meat squares to the mixture and baste well to cover them completely.
Set aside for 2 hours, turning the squares... - 33.8917
Sin Sul Lo
Toast the sesame seed by stirring them in a dry pan over medium heat until browned; combine with soy sauce, garlic, and 2 tablespoons salad oil.
Cut the beef slices into 2 or 3-inch wide strips (width of the moat in the "hot pot"); marinate for 1 to 2 hours... - 38.4011
With a large sharp knife, cut meat in thin slices about 1/8-inch thick.
Cut large slices of meat in half; arrange attractively on a large platter.
To prepare meat dip, in a large bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, chicken stock and... - 39.4972
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015
Asian Pork Tenderloin Recipes By Category
Asian Pork Tenderloin Dish: