- » Asian Pork Steak Marinade
Asian Pork Steak Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian pork steak marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian pork steak marinade recipes.
Lemon Pepper Marinade
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon peel and pepper.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 19.8009
Ginger Orange Pork Steaks
TRIM PORK STEAKS of excess fat and sinew.
1.Combine wine, marmalade, oil and ginger in small jug; mix well.
Place steaks in shallow non-metal dish; pour marinade over.
Store, covered with plastic wrap,in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning... - 37.5903
Pork Bistek Made Healthier
Pork steak in Filipino style is an exotic preparation and tastes best with hot rice. Enjoy its irresistible taste with minimal calories and increased health benefits! - 0
Malaysian Style Satay
Prepare Satay Marinade.
With a large sharp knife, slice meat in 1/4-inch-thick slices, then in strips about 2-1/2-inches long and 1-inch wide.
With hands, mix meat strips into Satay Marinade in 2 to 3 portions, being sure all meat is coated.
Lace seasoned... - 41.1731
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 38.916
Chinese Beef With Snow Peas
Beef With Snow Peas is a tasty pork meat that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the flavor and texture of this wonderful dish. Serve the Beef With Snow Peas at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 45.5319
1. In a jar combine all ingredients and shake to mix well and to dissolve sugar.
2. For a marinade, let it stand in sealed jar overnight.
3. Pour over, beef cubes, steak, pork chops or disjointed chicken and let marinate 2 hours or longer.
4. Broil,... - 38.7967
First, prepare the marinade.
Put all the marinade ingredients into a shallow mixing bowl and beat well until they are thoroughly blended.
Add the meat squares to the mixture and baste well to cover them completely.
Set aside for 2 hours, turning the squares... - 33.8917