- » Asian Pork Steak Marinade
Asian Pork Steak Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian pork steak marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian pork steak marinade recipes.
Lemon Pepper Marinade
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon peel and pepper.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 18.3541
Ginger Orange Pork Steaks
TRIM PORK STEAKS of excess fat and sinew.
1.Combine wine, marmalade, oil and ginger in small jug; mix well.
Place steaks in shallow non-metal dish; pour marinade over.
Store, covered with plastic wrap,in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning... - 35.098
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, teriyaki sauce and mustard.
Use to marinate beef, fish steak, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 18.3953
Combine marinade ingredients in shallow dish large enough to hold the steaks.
Stir until well blended.
Add steaks to marinade; coat well with marinade.
Marinate for 12 hours, turning steaks frequently.
Drain steaks; arrange on broiler pan.
Place under... - 39.041
Place meat in a long pan or dish.
Pour soy sauce over the steaks andspr inkle with ginger.
Mar inate 2 to 3 hours.
Cook on grill for 15 minutes.
Pork chops or chicken marinated in this sauce may be substituted.
Grill pork chops or bake chicken in... - 25.459
Marinate meat for 1 hour in a mixture of the soy sauce, sherry, crushed garlic, and sugar.
Broil slowly, basting with the marinade during broiling. - 19.628
Malaysian Style Satay
Prepare Satay Marinade.
With a large sharp knife, slice meat in 1/4-inch-thick slices, then in strips about 2-1/2-inches long and 1-inch wide.
With hands, mix meat strips into Satay Marinade in 2 to 3 portions, being sure all meat is coated.
Lace seasoned... - 39.7474
1. In a jar combine all ingredients and shake to mix well and to dissolve sugar.
2. For a marinade, let it stand in sealed jar overnight.
3. Pour over, beef cubes, steak, pork chops or disjointed chicken and let marinate 2 hours or longer.
4. Broil,... - 37.261
1. Place the meat, wine, garlic, onion, and oregano in a shallow glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight or let sit at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
2. Preheat the broiler. Set aside 12 skewers.
3. Remove the meat from the marinade... - 37.6344