- » Asian Pork Salad
Asian Pork Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian pork salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian pork salad recipes.
Asian Pork Cabbage Salad
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting the seasoning package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the seasoning package from the ramen noodles, the vinegar, salad oil, sugar, sesame oil, and... - 46.9635
You May Also Like!
Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl.
Reserve until needed.
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water only until tender (about 2 to 4 minutes).
Cut into serving pieces with kitchen scissors.
Place noodles in bowl.
Mix in water chestnuts and green... - 41.7847
Asian Pork In Lettuce Leaves
Heat a large frying pan or wok.
Mix together the garlic, pepper, lime juice and zest and half of the coriander in a bowl.
Add the oil to the pan, tip in the garlic mixture and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the pork and stir-fry for 8-10 minutes until well... - 44.2332
C'mon, who doesn't love some tasty meatballs... They're super fun, totally easy, and definitely delicious! In this episode, I make a Vietnamese-style version of the ground pork-sphere. - 111.303
Oriental Pork Salad
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/2-inch strips, and place in a shallow dish.
Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons lemon juice mixture over pork.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
Set remaining lemon... - 41.6424
Oriental Pork And Rice Salad
In medium mixing bowl combine rice, pork, and vegetables; set aside.
In blender container combine remaining ingredients and process until combined, scraping down sides of container as necessary.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
Serve immediately. - 36.5488
Pork And Spinach Stir Fry Salad
Tear spinach in bite-size pieces and arrange on serving platter or in large shallow salad bowl.
Top with mandarin orange sections; set aside.
In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, dry mustard, salt and white pepper; whisk oil slowly into... - 41.3175
Shrimp Pork And Watercress Salad
1) Use a medium saucepan to fill with 5 cups of water and bring this to a boil.
2) Add the shrimp and cook until loosely curled and opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Drain the shrimps and rinse under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel... - 48.9483
Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together the coriander, garlic, pepper, vinegar, lime juice, salt, sugar and chili peppers.
2) Add the pork, shrimp and cucumber.
3) Toss all the ingredients lightly.
4) Serve in a salad bowl, garnished with mint. - 41.2615
Cellophane Noodle Salad
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Stand for 10 minutes, then drain well.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add bacon and pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork... - 34.8582
Easy Grilled Pork With Marinated Pork Chops
Have some pork-loving friends over for dinner, here is an easy Thai recipe to cook pork. Check out the chef in the video showing how to grill pork chops after marinating them in a simple marinating mixture. What a way to cook pork! - 103.754
Asian Pork Salad Recipes By Category