- » Asian Pie
Asian Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian pie recipes.
Spiced Rhubarb Bake
Cut rhubarb into 1-inch pieces.
In slow-cooking pot, combine rhubarb with 3/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and grated peel.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove cinnamon and cloves.
Spoon rhubarb into shallow baking dish.
In small bowl, mix together... - 44.9252
You May Also Like!
Asian Cabbage And Tofu Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
2. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
3. Add onion and sauté it until it becomes translucent.
4. Add the oregano, basil as well as a few grains of cayenne along with the cabbage.
5.... - 46.6401
Fruit Pies Filling
Whip the cream until stiff.
Add the sugar and kirsh and beat again.
Line the pie shell with the cream mixture, reserving one-quarter cup for garnish.
Arrange the peach halves over the cream.
Decorate with the whipped cream rosettes. - 25.4065
Creamy Fruit Pies Filling
Whip the cream cheese with the sugar until fluffy.
Add the softened Cool Whip, mixing well.
Spread over the baked shell.
Decorate with the apricot halves.
Melt the apricot jelly with the water and cool.
Cover the apricot halves with the cooled... - 35.4883
Zucchini Apple Pie
1. Heat oven to 400°. Roll out a top and a bottom pie crust and set aside.
2. Boil zucchini until tender; drain well. Combine sugar, cream of tartar, cinnamon, flour, and nutmeg in a bowl. Add cooked zucchini, lemon juice, and dash of salt to the mixture,... - 34.5678
To prepare the pastry shell, in a bowl beat together the butter and margarine.
Add the egg, sugar and salt, mixing well.
Stir in the flour until the dough forms a ball.
Place the dough between two sheets of waxed paper.
Roll out to fit into a nine-inch pie... - 37.6732
Asian Watercress And Beef Terrine
1) Preheat oven hot to 450 degrees.
2) In a pie tin put watercress and bake for 10 minutes.
3) Decrease oven temperature to 375 degrees.
4) Greased the base of 9" by 5" by 3" glass pan or an 8 1/2" by 4" pan with oil.
5) Using food... - 42.0748
Preheat oven to 350°.
In pie plate, combine flour and curry powder.
Dip each chicken breast in beaten egg white, allow the excess to drip off, then dredge both sides in flour-curry mixture; tap gently to shake off excess and set aside.
Combine half the soy... - 43.1223
Asian Chicken With Vegetables
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
3. Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 34.8051
Mushroom Potato Pie
Place half of mashed potatoes in a layer in a well-buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Saute mushrooms and onion in hot butter.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Top potatoes with mushrooms and sour cream.
Cover with remaining potatoes.
Bake in preheated moderate... - 40.5643
To make the crust, mix the flour with the butter to make a smooth dough.
Roll between two pieces of waxed paper into an 11-inch circle.
Line the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with the dough.
Prick with a fork.
Bake at 350 degrees about fifteen minutes.
Do not... - 43.0735
Asian Pie Recipes By Category