Asian Fruit Salad
- » Asian Pear Salad
Asian Pear Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian pear salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian pear salad recipes.
Asian Pear And Avocado Salad With Garam Masala Syrup
The combination of garam masala — a blend of sweet and hot spices — and a light sugar syrup adds so much flavor to this refreshing salad that no oil is necessary. The spice blend subtly enhances the natural sweetness of the pear and the avocado, while... - 41.0672
Chicken & Asian Pear Salad With Mint
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Steep, cool, bone, and skin as directed for Steeped Chicken with Basil Dressing using a 3- to 4-quart pan.
Cut meat diagonally into thin slices.
Mix vinegar, sugar, and chopped mint until sugar is dissolved.
Line 2 dinner plates... - 33.7541
Frisee Radicchio And Asian Pear Salad With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
In a bowl combine the frisee, the radicchio, and the pears.
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, the mustard, and salt and pepper to taste, add the oils in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
Toss the salad with the... - 26.3144
You May Also Like!
Watercress Endive And Pear Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Combine watercress, endive, pear, and walnuts in a large bowl.
Pour lemon juice mixture over lettuce mixture, and toss well. - 33.4857
Pear And Endive Salad
1. For the dressing, peel and core the small pear. Cut it into large chunks, place in a small bowl and mash with a fork until smooth. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the apple juice, parsley, sugar and sour cream; set aside.
2. Halve, stem and core... - 31.7512
Middle East Pears
Middle east pears is a salad recipe made with canned pears. Dressed with yogurt and spiced with nutmeg or cinnamon, the middle east pears is a lovely salad to indulge in after a satisfying meal. - 25.0711
Indonesian Chicken And Pear Salad
Place chicken in bowl.
Cube 2 pear halves; add pear cubes, nuts, cucumber, ginger and onion to chicken.
Add Curry Dressing; toss gently to mix.
Place each lettuce cup on individual salad plate.
Dip pear halves in lemon juice and arrange each half in 1 lettuce... - 31.196
Cabbage And Pear Salad
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until evenly blended.
Combine the watercress, cabbage, and bell pepper in a salad bowl; cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, cut the pear into 1/2 -inch cubes and add it to the salad bowl.... - 38.5831
Casserole Lamb With Pears
1) Preehat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Trim excess fat from the meat, if any, and cut it into neat pieces.
3) In a saute pan which has been lightly greased, put the meat pieces and brown them in their own fat. Move them to a... - 42.7258
Prosciutto Pear Plate
Cut pears crosswise into thin slices.
Arrange 1/4 of the pear slices on 1 side of each of 4 salad plates.
Arrange 3 prosciutto slices on other side of each plate.
Spoon dressing over pears; sprinkle with pepper and garnish with parsley. - 24.6172
Roasted Beet Salad
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Leave root and 1-inch stem on beets; scrub with a brush. Place beets on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool slightly. Trim off beet roots; rub off skins. Cut beets into 1-inch cubes.
3. Combine beets and... - 35.5252
Tapioca Fruit Salad
Drain and reserve all juices except from orange and cherries.
You need 4 cups of juice (add water if necessary) Cook pudding only and fruit juice until it comes to a boil.
Cool and pour over the fruit.
Chill. - 36.472