- » Asian Pear Butter
Asian Pear Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian pear butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian pear butter recipes.
Apple Phyllo Cups With Asian Pears And Pluots
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 8-10 cups of a muffin tin.
2. Cut pluots and Asian pears in 1/2-inch cubes; place in a bowl. Toss with 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, ginger and walnuts. Set aside.
3. Layer 8 sheets of phyllo, brushing each layer with melted... - 33.0315
Butter-baked Pears With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
Combine apricots and pecans in small bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon butter; use a fork to combine. Set aside. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove core from each pear half, leaving a 1½-inch diameter hole. Cut a thin slice from... - 28.7413
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F/ Gas 6). Grease a baking dish with a little of the butter. Sprinkle half the sugar on the bottom and sides of the dish.
2. Place the pears cut-side down in the dish, sprinkle with the remaining sugar and dot with the... - 25.8194
Oriental Pear Half Moons
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry for One-crust Pie as directed on package except—after rolling pastry, cut into six 5-inch rounds.
Place rounds on ungreased baking sheet.
Place 2 or 3 pear slices on each round; top with 1 teaspoon marmalade and 1/2... - 31.6383
1 Pare pears; quarter, core and slice thin.
2 In a medium-size frying pan,melt butter or margarine ; stir in sugar, ginger, water and lemon juice; heat to boiling.
3 Add pear slices and toss to coat with the syrup mixture; cover.
4 Cook for 5 minutes,... - 37.8537
Minted Pears And Lamb
Diagonally slash outer edge of fat on lamb at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Place lamb on rack in broiler pan.
Broil with tops 2 to 3 inches from heat until brown, about 6 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper;... - 37.6483
Korean Beef Tartar
Toast sesame seeds in a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes, shaking pan frequently.
Crush with a mortar and pestle (or whirl briefly in a blender); set aside.
Cut beef across the grain into 1/4 inch slices; then cut slices... - 44.0673
Gut the meat into cubes of about 1 inch.
Partly boil the onions or shallots for about 10 minutes.
Skin the mushrooms and tomatoes.
Roll up the rashers, and if they are rather large, halve them lengthwise before doing this.
Slice the aubergine into 1/2 inch... - 33.6235
Layered Cheese Cake
In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, butter, almonds and sugar, blending well.
Moisten with the cream.
Press the mixture against the bottom and sides of a well-buttered nine-inch springform pan.
Line the crust with waxed paper and fill with one- half... - 44.1521
Rustic Autumn Fruit Tart
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add the flour, beating just until mixture forms a ball.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large bowl, combine apples and pear.
Inasmall bowl, combine the cornstarch and spices;... - 43.9605
Korean Potato Pancake
How about a Korean appetizer for your next party? In this video, chef is showing a traditional Korean Potato Pancake recipe. These deep fried pancakes are made with few simple ingredients but they look awesome. The pear sauce served with this dish is not to... - 119.806
Curry Beef In Lettuce
1. In a large bowl, blend cornstarch with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the vinegar. Peel, core, and finely chop pears; gently stir into vinegar mixture and set aside.
2. Crumble beef into a wide nonstick frying pan or wok; add mushrooms and raisins. Stir-fry over... - 34.7835
Deviled Lamb Chops
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Trim and cut the meat neatly into chops. Arrange chops on a buttered casserole and sprinkle pepper, onion, celery, salt and garlic all over them.
3) Cover the casserole and cook for... - 45.4444
Baked Beans With Beef
1. In a bowl add water and combine beans. Soak these overnight.
2. Cook the beans for 1 hour over medium heat.
3. Add the ham and cook further till the beans get tender. Add water if needed.
4. In a pan add butter. Saute onions till they... - 45.12
Peanut Ginger Chicken
1. If desired, remove skin from chicken. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place the chicken in a plastic bag set in a shallow bowl.
2. For marinade, in a medium mixing bowl gradually stir water into peanut butter. (The mixture will stiffen at... - 37.7629
Korean Bbq Galbi
Why LA? It’s said that this dish originated in Los Angeles. Or it could be that it’s cut differently than how they do it in Korea. Here, it is a thin flanken/LAteral cut (like bacon). Why Galbi? It means “Ribs” in Korean. (Or delicious!). - 103.641
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 47.5573
Corti's Crespelle With Spinach
Puree tomatoes in a blender or food processor (a portion at a time, if necessary).
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine tomatoes and basil.
Bring to a boil, then boil gently, uncovered, until sauce is reduced to 2 cups, 30 to 50 minutes.
As sauce thickens, lower... - 40.9581
Vegetable Cream Kabab
1 Chop the vegetables.
2 In a pan, boil the chopped vegetables until tender.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in the... - 47.0761
Bibimbap is a signature Korean dish. The classic dish is quite simple to make. The ingredients are stirred together thoroughly just before eating. Check this video for more detail. - 113.87
Indonesian Style Pineapple Dessert Centerpiece
Prepare Pineapple-Coconut Cream.
Slice off top 1/3 of pineapple lengthwise.
With a small knife, cut into large portion of pineapple.
Remove fruit and reserve.
Do not cut through bottom; preserve boat shape of pineapple.
Drain shell; blot juices with paper... - 44.3474
Broiled Cheese & Fruit Plate
In a large bowl, mix oil, vinegar, and honey.
Add grapes and pear; stir to coat.
Place cheese pieces slightly apart in an 8- or 9-inch pie pan.
Brush cheese with about 1 tablespoon of the dressing from the fruit mixture.
Broil about 4 inches below heat until... - 36.416
Winter Squash Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
season the squash with some salt and half the 5 spice
place on a greased cookie sheet
bake for 30-45 minutes until tender and lightly browned
Meanwhile start to cook the onions, carrots, apples or pears
in a large soup pot and... - 50.2277