- » Asian Pear
Asian Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian pear recipes.
Asian Pear And Avocado Salad With Garam Masala Syrup
The combination of garam masala — a blend of sweet and hot spices — and a light sugar syrup adds so much flavor to this refreshing salad that no oil is necessary. The spice blend subtly enhances the natural sweetness of the pear and the avocado, while... - 40.7932
Apple Phyllo Cups With Asian Pears And Pluots
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 8-10 cups of a muffin tin.
2. Cut pluots and Asian pears in 1/2-inch cubes; place in a bowl. Toss with 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, ginger and walnuts. Set aside.
3. Layer 8 sheets of phyllo, brushing each layer with melted... - 33.0315
Frisee Radicchio And Asian Pear Salad With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
In a bowl combine the frisee, the radicchio, and the pears.
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, the mustard, and salt and pepper to taste, add the oils in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
Toss the salad with the... - 26.0935
You May Also Like!
Asian Pear And Pluot Pastries
. Preheat oven to 400°F. Adjust racks to lower third of oven. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Cut Asian pears or pluots in half and remove pit or core. (Asian pears can be peeled, if desired.) Cut each half into 1/8-inch slices, keeping toge - 22.4816
Chicken & Asian Pear Salad With Mint
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Steep, cool, bone, and skin as directed for Steeped Chicken with Basil Dressing using a 3- to 4-quart pan.
Cut meat diagonally into thin slices.
Mix vinegar, sugar, and chopped mint until sugar is dissolved.
Line 2 dinner plates... - 33.5512
Gingered Pork With Asian Pears
1. In a large bowl, gently mix pears and 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the vinegar. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add pork and stir-fry until lightly browned on outside and no longer pink in... - 33.1748
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F/ Gas 6). Grease a baking dish with a little of the butter. Sprinkle half the sugar on the bottom and sides of the dish.
2. Place the pears cut-side down in the dish, sprinkle with the remaining sugar and dot with the... - 25.8194
Pear And Kale Anti Aging Green Smoothie
Kickstart your day with this bitter-sweet, anti aging pear and kale wakeup smoothie. Watch this outstanding video that presents an incredible super healthy green smoothie recipe. The video is informative and interesting to watch. Check it out... - 103.944
Oriental Pear Half Moons
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry for One-crust Pie as directed on package except—after rolling pastry, cut into six 5-inch rounds.
Place rounds on ungreased baking sheet.
Place 2 or 3 pear slices on each round; top with 1 teaspoon marmalade and 1/2... - 31.6383
Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
Pour into an ice cream tray and freeze.
Return the frozen fruit to the blender and blend carefully until it reaches the texture of sorbet.
Serve immediately. - 31.0018
Watercress Endive And Pear Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Combine watercress, endive, pear, and walnuts in a large bowl.
Pour lemon juice mixture over lettuce mixture, and toss well. - 33.2745
Asian Pear Recipes By Category