- » Asian Peanut Sauce
Asian Peanut Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian peanut sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian peanut sauce recipes.
No-cook Peanut Sauce
This is not your typical Thai peanut sauce for Satay. Watch the video to see how Alba makes this uncooked peanut sauce for her delicious pork eggrolls. It’s not spicy. It is sweet-salty garlicky and herby, thick, creamy and crunchy. An it’s so simple... - 105.605
Take a look at this excellent video and learn how to make a perfect peanut sauce to go with your Malaysian Satay. The video is wonderfully presented and shares excellent tips too. See the video and amaze your friends with this flavorful sauce and your own... - 100.729
Oriental Chicken With Peanut Sauce
Combine chicken and onions in 2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, garlic, gingerroot, coriander, red pepper and sesame oil.
Place peanuts in blender; chop until fine particles form.
Set... - 47.5735
Javanese Lamb Stew With Peanut Sauce
Javanese Lamb Stew With Peanut Sauce! This is one of those dishes that pleasantly shocks you with its tantalizing flavors! Once you have had this dish you will never forget its flavor! Trust me you really need to try this Javanese Lamb Stew With Peanut Sauce! - 47.5001
Amy's Spicy Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
1. Blend water, vinegar, peanut butter, red pepper, sesami oil, butter and tamari. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare the rest of ingredients for stir frying.
3. Boil water and cook noodles.
4. In a deep frying pan add 1/4 cup sesame oil and heat. Add tofu,... - 47.3915
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1)In a bowl, marinate the chicken with Maggie Lemon Masala Cubes, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Take the skewers and thread the chicken pieces in... - 47.0002
Grilled Chicken Skewers With Peanut Sauce
1 Soak bamboo skewers in water for atleast 30 minutes before using to prevent burning.
2 In a medium sized bowl mix chicken and 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade.Cover and refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
3 Heat the coal or gas grill.
4 In a small bowl... - 46.6948
Pasta With Peanut Sauce
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Meanwhile, cut squash in half lengthwise; cut halves into slices.
Seed sweet red pepper, and cut into thin strips.
Cook squash, sweet red pepper, and green onions in a saucepan in... - 46.6585
Mini Sate And Peanut Sauce
1)Place potatoes in hot oven to bake.
2)Take 8 cocktail sticks and thread the steaks through it.
3)In a shallow dish, place the threaded steaks.
4)In a small bowl, mix together, juice, lime zest, oil, chilies, cumin and turmeric. Pour this over... - 45.8496
Turkey Satay With Peanut Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. To the marinade, add the cubed turkey and toss to coat meat with marinade.
3. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and refrigerate overnight or for six... - 45.7004
Beef In Peanut Sauce
1) Make 1/2" cubes from beef.
2) Using electric blended blend onions, garlic, lemon grass, red chili, assam Java and turmeric to a smooth paste.
3) In a skillet heat oil and fry blended ingredients in it.
4) Add beef cubes and fry for 5... - 45.6005
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Indonesian Style Butterfly Leg Of Lamb With Satay Peanut Sauce
To make marinade, if using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a large nonaluminum roasting pan, combine lemongrass or lemon peel, Indonesian Soy Sauce, lime juice, oil, cumin, salt, garlic and red... - 45.4947
Smoked Turkey Breast With Ginger Peanut Sauce
1. Keep aside turkey breast rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with garlic powder.
2. Follow manufacturer instructions to prepare the smoker.
3. Add briquettes till 3/4th of charcoal pan and ignite. Wait for 20 minutes to partially ashen the... - 45.2505
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lime zest and juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup of this soy sauce for Peanut Dipping Sauce.
4. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture
5. Cover bowl and marinate in... - 44.644
Indonesian Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1) Combine together the peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2) Stir the mixture well till it has blended properly and set it aside.
3) In a wok, heat the peanut oil.
4) Add the garlic and chicken... - 44.5389
Beef Satay Sticks With Peanut Sauce
TRIM STEAK of excess fat and sinew.
Slice meat across the grain evenly into long, thin strips.
Thread meat strips onto skewers, bunching them thickly along three-quarters of the skewer; place satays in a shallow, non-metal dish.
Combine soy sauce, oil,... - 43.6701
Lamb Satay With Chilli Peanut Sauce
TRIM LAMB of excess fat and sinew.
1.Cut lamb into thin strips, thread onto skewers, bunching strips along three-quarters of the length.
Place satays in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine garlic, pepper, lemon grass, soy sauce, sugar and turmeric in a small... - 43.4977
Beef Satay With Hot Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, stir to combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes until well blended.
2. Thinly slice chilled meat across the grain, at an angle.
3. In marinade place beef strips and refrigerate... - 43.4082
1. In a food processor of a liquidizer, combine all the ingredients.
2. Fit the lid of the jar.
3. Pulse in short bursts or 5 seconds until you get a smooth and well blended sauce.
4. If you want to use this sauce as a dip, reduce the amount of... - 43.3976
Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1) Take the container of a food processor or electric blender and combine together soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, water, Oriental sesame oil red pepper flakes and anchovy in it. Whirl and mix all the ingredients.
2) Take a large non-stick... - 43.3398
Pork Strips With Peanut Sauce And Rice Noodles
Combine first n ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-hig heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add pepper and pork; cook 6 minutes or until pork is done.
Add peanut butter mixture to pan, stirring well to... - 43.3302
Spicy Meatballs With Peanut Sauce
1 Cut the pork into 1-inch cubes.Chop ginger and garlic in a food processor,then add pork,coriander,cumin,peper,fish sauce,and salt.Process in 2 or 3 second oulses until the meat is finely choppedand the mixture clumps together.
2 Form 1-inch meat... - 43.1463
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Beef Strips With Peanut Sauce
For marinade, combine 1/4 cup pineapple juice, cooking oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon gingerroot, and mustard; mix well.
Trim fat from meat.
Place steak in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn steak to coat evenly.
Chill for 4 to 24... - 42.9834
Chicken Saute With Peanut Sauce
For peanut sauce, melt butter in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in peanut butter, lemon juice and soy sauce until blended and heated.
Remove pan from heat and cool.
At serving, fold in cream until smooth and pour into a shallow... - 42.6325
Indonesian Tofu In Peanut Sauce
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, ginger, garlic, chili peppers, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until the onions are crisp-tender.
Stir in the scallions.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the red peppers.
Microwave on high for 3... - 41.9411
Chicken With Tomatoes And Peanut Sauce
1. Season the chicken well.
2. Toss the chicken in the sesame seeds
5. In a skillet, heat oil over medium high flame
3. When the oil is hot, add the sesame dredged chicken and sauté until it is evenly browned on all sides.
4. Add the... - 41.6501
Salad From Java With Peanut Sauce
Boil the potatoes, drain the water.
Boil the cabbage strips and the French beans until crisp and drain.
Then cook the sliced carrots.
Drain and refrigerate each, about 5 to 10 min.
until tender and crisp.
Again drain, cover in plastic wrap and... - 41.2466
Fish With Peanut Sauce
Divide the fish into 4 pieces.
Coat each piece lightly with flour.
Heat the oil and butter together and fry the fish for 5 minutes on each side.
Place all the remaining ingredients except the peanuts and lemon wedges in a pan and boil until the mixture has... - 41.0071
Noodles And Peanut Sauce Salad Bowl
1 Cook linguine as directed on the package, adding broccoli, carrots and bell pepper during last minute of cooking. Drain the pasta and vegetables and rinse with cold water until pasta and vegetables are cool.
2 In a small bowl, gradually beat water... - 40.9861
Savory Peanut Butter Sauce
1) Heat fat and gently brown onions and sugar in it.
2) Make a thick sauce by stirring in peanut butter, water, garlic, curry powder, yeast and lemon over low heat.
3) Else make a pouring sauce by pouring in water from cooked vegetables.
4)... - 40.8917
1. In a bowl, addshredded coconut to hot milk and soak it for 30 minutes
2. In a skillet, heat the butter, then add curry powder and cook, stir for 1 to 2 minutes
3. In a skillet, add onion, gingerroot and garlic and saute for 5 minutes, stri in... - 40.2922
Singapore Satay Sauce
1) In a mortar or electric blender, crush together garlic, onion, peanuts, chillies, sugar and tamarind.
2) In a non-stick pan, fry the onion mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add lemon juice, water, coconut milk and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
4)... - 40.2677
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 39.9116
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Cut chicken meat into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat oil on medium heat in skillet. Saute scallions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Remove from skillet (leaving as much oil as possible.)
3. Turn up heat and brown chicken pieces until approximately half... - 39.8489
Javanese Satay Sauce
1) Crush the garlic, onion, peanuts, fresh and dried chilies, sugar, and tamarind together in a mortar or electric blender.
2) In a dry frying pan, saute this paste for a few minutes.
3) Stir in the lemon juice, water, coconut milk, and soy sauce and... - 39.8444
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1.Cut away excess fat from fillets, cut fillets lengthwise into strips about 1/4cm wide.
2.Thread strips of chicken onto soaked skewers; we used 10 skewers.
3.Heat oil and butter in medium frying pan.
Add satay sticks to pan in single layer and cook over heat... - 39.7182
Pork And Pineapple Kebabs With Peanut Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Reserve 1/4 cup peanut butter mixture; cover and chill.
Add curry powder and pork to remaining mixture in bowl; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 8 hours.
Let reserved 1/4... - 39.5846
Glass Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine peanut sauce ingredients in another bowl and set aside.
Cooking Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add noodles, stirring... - 39.543
Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a heavy skillet, heat oil and saute green onions, garlic and chili power for 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well as it heats.
Add more water if it gets too thick.
This sauce is great over vegetables or chicken. - 38.8258
Cauliflower With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Wash, cut and steam cauliflower. Meanwhile make sauce.
2. In a heavy skillet, heat oil and saute green onions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and mix well as it heats. Add more water if it gets too thick.
3. Pour sauce over... - 38.7004
Pork With Sweet Coconut Peanut Sauce
Combine the coconut milk, broth, peanut butter, sugar, and ginger in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the pork with the cayenne and salt.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium-high heat.
Add the pork and cook, turning once,... - 38.656
Drumsticks In Peanut Sauce
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add chicken pieces, fry on all sides until brown, transfer to an 8-cup capacity heatproof casserole dish.
2. Add onions and garlic to oil in frying pan, stir-fry until tender. Pour over chicken in casserole dish.
3. Add stock,... - 38.5948
Pork Satay With Peanut Sauce
For the marinade, combine the brown sugar, curry powder, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and garlic in a shallow dish.
Trim the pork of all fat and silverskin.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Place the pork in the marinade and let stand for 2 to 8 hours,... - 37.7557
Cauliflower With Hot Peanut Sauce
Arrange the cauliflower in a vegetable dish and keep it warm.
Combine the sauce ingredients, except the water, in a small saucepan and whisk the mixture over low heat until well-blended.
Add water, a tablespoon at a time, until a sauce consistency is reached... - 37.3885
1. Take a saucepan, add sugar and water to it and let the sugar dissolve at low flame
2. Whisk the peanut butter and add to it, mixing it well
3. Mix the arrowroot with milk and add the blend into the peanut syrup
4. Bring the whole thing to a boil and... - 37.2657
1) In a pan, add coconut and water and cook over a low heat.
2) Keep stirring till the mix is creamy and smooth.
3) Mix in the garlic, ginger and spices and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Mix in the peanut butter and cook for another... - 36.9416
Combine peanut butter and oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill if made ahead.
Serve at room temperature or slightly warm.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and let stand 30 minutes.
Pour through dampened cheesecloth into a bowl,... - 36.7578
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1) In a food processor, combine together all the ingredients except for the broth and chili oil. Blend well.
2) Add the chicken broth and chili oil very gradually and blend thoroughly.
3) Put the mixture in a saucepan and heat it to a low boil.
4) Take... - 36.6883
Peanut And Sesame Sauce
1. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and blend them until the sauce turns smooth.
2. Heat a saucepan, add sauce into it and stir continuously at low heat until the sauce thickens.
3. Serve the peanut and sesame sauce hot with noodles. - 36.509
Fish With Peanut Sauce
1. Rub the fish with a lemon half and sprinkle to cover with black pepper.
2. In a frypan heat the oil and fry fish both sides until 3/4 cooked (5 minutes per inch of thickness).
3. Put in vinegar and 3 Tbsps of peanut sauce to the pan.
4. Spoon over... - 35.896
Kacang Sauce Peanut Sauce
Place peanuts in processor or blender and mix to paste or butter, stopping to scrape down sides as necessary.
Heat oil in small saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and saute about 1 minute.
Stirring constantly, add coconut milk, sambal oelek, ginger, cumin, lemon... - 35.6675
Kidney In Chilli Peanut Sauce
1. Cut the kidneys into bite-size slices, soak in cold water for 15 minutes, then blanch in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Skim off any scum from the surface, then drain the kidneys thoroughly.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients together; set aside.
3.... - 35.4139
Thick Peanut Sauce
1. In a small pan, tip in the broth, tomato, and scallion and mix well
2. Cook this mixture on low heat till it is completely mixed and thick and the scallion slices are tender
3. Reduce the heat and then add the peanut butter to the sauce
4. Cook this... - 34.4786
1. In a small saucepan cook green onion and garlic in the broth, covered, about 2 minutes or till onion is tender. Add soy sauce, lemon peel, lemon juice, chili powder, and brown sugar. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer sauce, uncovered, for 5 minutes,... - 34.4618
1. In a small saucepan, combine ingredients.
2. Place on a medium heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, until pepper is soft.
3. Serve sauce coat vegetables or over rice. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce. - 34.2358
Indonesian Sate With Peanut Sauce
1 Place the meat cubes and chicken cubes in a shallow nonmetal bowl. In a small mixing bowl stir together the coconut milk, onion, dry mustard, coriander, salt, turmeric, cumin, and 1 clove garlic. Pour over meat, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in the... - 34.0964
Sate With Peanut Sauce
Cut meat into 2 cm (1/2 in) cubes.
Prepare a marinade of coconut cream, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, crushed cloves of garlic, finely chopped onion and a little salt.
Marinate meat for several hours, thread the cubes onto skewers and grill over charcoal or... - 33.7916
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Thread chicken pieces onto eight skewers.
2. Cook skewers on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned and cooked through. Serve skewers with spicy peanut sauce. Skewers can be served as an entree or main meal.
3. Serve with steamed... - 33.5994
Spicy Soba Noodles With Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1. Shave carrot lengthwise into thin strips using a vegetable peeler,. set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter, honey, ginger, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and 1/3 cup chicken broth in a small bowl,. stir with a whisk until smooth.
3. Place chicken in a large... - 33.1247
Cook garlicand onion in a non-stick trypan until onion softens.
Add chilli sauce, peanut butter and water.
Mix well to combine and bring to a gentle boil.
Stir in yoghurt and season to taste with pepper. - 32.9894
Coconut Peanut Sauce
1. Put all the ingredients into a medium ovenproof glass bowl and stir them together well.
2. Three-quarters cover the bowl with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 6-8 minutes until the sauce is boiling and thickened, stirring frequently.
3. Reduce the... - 32.7477
Javanese Peanut Sauce
1. Saute the onion in oil just until soft in a small skillet; stir in cardamom. Let cool slightly.
2. Blend peanut butter with brown sugar in a small bowl; stir in soy sauce, lemon juice and red-pepper seasoning, then the cooled onion mixture.
3. Let stand at... - 32.6714
Indonesian Pork Roast With Peanut Sauce
In a large bowl, stir together broth, sugar, soy, and sherry.
Add pork and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until next day, turning several times.
Barbecue meat by indirect heat
Lift meat from marinade and drain briefly (discard marinade).
Place meat on... - 32.5995
Onion Peanut Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, pour the tomato juice, onion, wine, and tomato paste and mix well
2. Cook this mixture over low heat till the mix is thick
3. Add peanut butter and mix
4. Cook the mixture till the mixture is completely blended
5. Serve... - 31.6603
Peanut Sauce For Vegetables
1) Take a saucepan and mix all the ingredients along with enough water to make a heavy sauce.
2) Heat the sauce without boiling.
3) Serve with vegetables. - 31.5727
Ginger Peanut Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, gingerroot, sugar, and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Combine onion mixture, milk, and remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover... - 31.4263
Oriental Spaghetti With Cucumber And Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a blender blend the peanut butter, the soy sauce, the lemon juice, the garlic, the red pepper flakes, the sugar, and 1/4 cup hot water until the sauce is smooth.
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the spaghetti until it is just tender, drain it in a... - 30.9133
Choco Peanut Sauce
1) Take a saucepan and cook chocolate and milk in it, stirring well, until chocolate melts.
2) Mix in peanut butter and peanuts.
3) Serve at once over ice cream. - 30.2629
Thoroughly combine first 6 ingredients; slowly stir in the 1/2 cup water, mixing till smooth. - 29.573
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. In a food processor, whirl peanuts, garlic, chili, galangal, and sugar until finely ground.
2. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, combine peanut mixture, coconut milk, and sweet soy sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer,... - 29.2342
Red Hot Peanut Sauce
Cook and stir onion in oil in 1 1/2-quart saucepan until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in remaining ingredients; heat over low heat just until blended (sauce will separate if overcooked). - 28.8315
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor, top with cover, and process until mixture is smooth - 28.3582
Mix peanut butter, brown sugar, red pepper, lemon juice, chile sauce, and soy sauce until well blended.
Store at room temperature until next day, if desired.
Serve with raw vegetables— cucumber or jicama slices, celery stalks, carrot or green pepper... - 28.1255
Low-sodium Peanut Sauce
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add all ingredients.
Top with cover, and process until smooth - 27.1342
Red Curry Peanut Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisking to combine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thick.
Cool to room temperature. - 26.6789
Asian Peanut Sauce Recipes By Category