- » Asian Peanut Salad
Asian Peanut Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian peanut salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian peanut salad recipes.
Mix Vegetable Salad
Interesting salad for lunch?? Here is a great recipe video showing you how to make this. Made with a spicy peanut sauce, this is a great change from the otherwise regular salads. Healthy and nutritious, this is a great recipe to try out. - 118.808
Place all ingredients for dressing in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim French beans, cut into 2" strips and blanch.
Peel cucumber and scrape carrots.
Cut into strips.
Shred... - 48.0158
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Peanut And Coriander Salad
1) Wash the green onion bunch and pat dry with paper towel. Cut it into three sections.
2) Cut the tofu into 1/8 parts and set aside.
3) Coarsely chop cilantro leaves and keep aside.
4) In a fry pan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
5)... - 45.0963
Salad From Java With Peanut Sauce
Boil the potatoes, drain the water.
Boil the cabbage strips and the French beans until crisp and drain.
Then cook the sliced carrots.
Drain and refrigerate each, about 5 to 10 min.
until tender and crisp.
Again drain, cover in plastic wrap and... - 41.2466
Noodles And Peanut Sauce Salad Bowl
1 Cook linguine as directed on the package, adding broccoli, carrots and bell pepper during last minute of cooking. Drain the pasta and vegetables and rinse with cold water until pasta and vegetables are cool.
2 In a small bowl, gradually beat water... - 40.9861
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
Peanut And Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple lengthwise through stem.
With a grapefruit knife, cut around edge of each half, leaving sides about 1/2 inch thick.
Lift out fruit, cut away core, and cut fruit in 3/4-inch cubes to make about 2 cups.
Just before serving, drain... - 38.3626
Indonesian Salad With Coconut Peanut Dressing
Prepare Coconut-Peanut Dressing.
Pour enough boiling water over bean sprouts and cabbage to cover; let stand 2 minutes.
Cook and gently turn bean curd in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until light brown; remove with slotted spoon and drain on... - 37.0905
Spicy Asian Peanut Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, and stir well.
Spoon Peanut Sauce over cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Bring 1 1/2 quarts water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Cut... - 36.107
Banana Peanut Salad
1) Apply lemon juice to the banana slices and combine with the peanuts.
2) Surround the mixture with the shredded salad greens and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and pimiento.
4) Serve the... - 35.0539
Peanut Salad Dressing
1) In an electric mixer or a blender jar, add all the ingredients together.
2) Blend well until smooth and creamy.
3) Pour over the salad greens and serve immediately. - 34.4602
Green Bean Peanut Salad
Combine vinegar, oil, dill weed, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss with green beans and onion.
Cover mixture tightly and marinate overnight.
To serve, add chopped peanuts. - 31.8092
Asian Peanut Salad Recipes By Category