- » Asian Peanut
Asian Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian peanut recipes.
Mix Vegetable Salad
Interesting salad for lunch?? Here is a great recipe video showing you how to make this. Made with a spicy peanut sauce, this is a great change from the otherwise regular salads. Healthy and nutritious, this is a great recipe to try out. - 118.808
Want a really easy and delicious snack for the entire family? Watch the video as chef makes and peanut brittle with peanut, cashew and sugar. She caramelizes the sugar and adds the nuts. She even gives the freedom of choosing your favorite nut for the recipe.... - 107.029
No-cook Peanut Sauce
This is not your typical Thai peanut sauce for Satay. Watch the video to see how Alba makes this uncooked peanut sauce for her delicious pork eggrolls. It’s not spicy. It is sweet-salty garlicky and herby, thick, creamy and crunchy. An it’s so simple... - 105.605
Take a look at this excellent video and learn how to make a perfect peanut sauce to go with your Malaysian Satay. The video is wonderfully presented and shares excellent tips too. See the video and amaze your friends with this flavorful sauce and your own... - 100.729
Vegan Curried Peanut Noodles
Are you short of time to prepare dinner? Try Vegan Curried Peanut noodles. It will be done in 15 minutes and is very filling. The best part of this dish is that it is quick and easy to cook and tastes awesome! - 99.8635
Filipino Adobong Mani
Want a really flavorful Asian style appetizer? Try Filipino Adobong Mani or fried shelled peanuts flavored with garlic. These are easy to make as the only cooking process here is deep frying of garlic and peanuts. So, next time you want to serve an appetizer... - 91.1628
Asian Style Peanut Dressing
If the peanuts turn your palate on, then you should learn how to make this basic Asian Style Peanut Dressing for your own convenience. This is more of a multi-purpose sauce that would work to your advantage. Learn how to make this simple sauce in this video... - 84.9536
Indonesian Peanut Butter Soup
1.Take a soup kettle, add the oil and warm it.
2.Saute the garlic and ginger,stir till garlic is tender and ginger is fragrant.
3.At this point, add the onions and peppers and saute for 5 minutes, till peppers are colored
4. Add peanut butter and water... - 49.484
Chicken Peanut Soup
1) Take a 2 ½ quart glass or ceramic casserole Cut the whole chicken into 3 or 4 pieces, discarding the fat.
2)Add the chicken pieces and half the onions into the casserole.
3)Remove the excess salt from the peanuts by rubbing them in a... - 48.3227
Place all ingredients for dressing in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat stirring continuously for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim French beans, cut into 2" strips and blanch.
Peel cucumber and scrape carrots.
Cut into strips.
Shred... - 48.0158
Oriental Chicken With Peanut Sauce
Combine chicken and onions in 2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, garlic, gingerroot, coriander, red pepper and sesame oil.
Place peanuts in blender; chop until fine particles form.
Set... - 47.5735
Javanese Lamb Stew With Peanut Sauce
Javanese Lamb Stew With Peanut Sauce! This is one of those dishes that pleasantly shocks you with its tantalizing flavors! Once you have had this dish you will never forget its flavor! Trust me you really need to try this Javanese Lamb Stew With Peanut Sauce! - 47.5001
Amy's Spicy Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
1. Blend water, vinegar, peanut butter, red pepper, sesami oil, butter and tamari. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare the rest of ingredients for stir frying.
3. Boil water and cook noodles.
4. In a deep frying pan add 1/4 cup sesame oil and heat. Add tofu,... - 47.3915
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1)In a bowl, marinate the chicken with Maggie Lemon Masala Cubes, garlic, coriander powder, cumin powder, soya sauce, red chilli sauce and salt.
2)Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Take the skewers and thread the chicken pieces in... - 47.0002
Grilled Chicken Skewers With Peanut Sauce
1 Soak bamboo skewers in water for atleast 30 minutes before using to prevent burning.
2 In a medium sized bowl mix chicken and 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade.Cover and refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
3 Heat the coal or gas grill.
4 In a small bowl... - 46.6948
Pasta With Peanut Sauce
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Meanwhile, cut squash in half lengthwise; cut halves into slices.
Seed sweet red pepper, and cut into thin strips.
Cook squash, sweet red pepper, and green onions in a saucepan in... - 46.6585
Mini Sate And Peanut Sauce
1)Place potatoes in hot oven to bake.
2)Take 8 cocktail sticks and thread the steaks through it.
3)In a shallow dish, place the threaded steaks.
4)In a small bowl, mix together, juice, lime zest, oil, chilies, cumin and turmeric. Pour this over... - 45.8496
Peanut Coated Turkey
1) On a plate, add in finely chopped salted peanuts mixed with pepper.
2) Dredge the turkey fillets in the flour, beaten egg and the peanut mixture in that order. Press the fillets well into the peanuts to coat well.
3) In a wok, heat oil. Saute the... - 45.8011
Turkey Satay With Peanut Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. To the marinade, add the cubed turkey and toss to coat meat with marinade.
3. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and refrigerate overnight or for six... - 45.7004
Beef In Peanut Sauce
1) Make 1/2" cubes from beef.
2) Using electric blended blend onions, garlic, lemon grass, red chili, assam Java and turmeric to a smooth paste.
3) In a skillet heat oil and fry blended ingredients in it.
4) Add beef cubes and fry for 5... - 45.6005
Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce
This Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A delicious salad, Cold Glass Noodle And Chicken Salad In Peanut Sauce is great for kids. - 45.4987
Indonesian Style Butterfly Leg Of Lamb With Satay Peanut Sauce
To make marinade, if using lemongrass, remove tough outer stalks.
Smash inner stalks, thinly slice and mince finely.
In a large nonaluminum roasting pan, combine lemongrass or lemon peel, Indonesian Soy Sauce, lime juice, oil, cumin, salt, garlic and red... - 45.4947
Smoked Turkey Breast With Ginger Peanut Sauce
1. Keep aside turkey breast rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with garlic powder.
2. Follow manufacturer instructions to prepare the smoker.
3. Add briquettes till 3/4th of charcoal pan and ignite. Wait for 20 minutes to partially ashen the... - 45.2505
Peanut And Coriander Salad
1) Wash the green onion bunch and pat dry with paper towel. Cut it into three sections.
2) Cut the tofu into 1/8 parts and set aside.
3) Coarsely chop cilantro leaves and keep aside.
4) In a fry pan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
5)... - 45.0963
1.Take a 3 quart saucepan, heat shortening in it and cook meat and onions in it until brown.
2.Stir in 1 1/2 cups water, salt, pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and paprika.
3.Simmer for 1 hour by putting the lid on until the meat turns... - 44.8456
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lime zest and juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup of this soy sauce for Peanut Dipping Sauce.
4. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture
5. Cover bowl and marinate in... - 44.644
Indonesian Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1) Combine together the peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
2) Stir the mixture well till it has blended properly and set it aside.
3) In a wok, heat the peanut oil.
4) Add the garlic and chicken... - 44.5389
Indonesian Gado Gado With Peanut Dressing
Saute onion rings in peanut oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
Cook green beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Cover a large serving platter with shredded lettuce.
Arrange cooked beans, bean sprouts, pineapple, cucumber and potatoes on... - 44.0807
Beef Satay Sticks With Peanut Sauce
TRIM STEAK of excess fat and sinew.
Slice meat across the grain evenly into long, thin strips.
Thread meat strips onto skewers, bunching them thickly along three-quarters of the skewer; place satays in a shallow, non-metal dish.
Combine soy sauce, oil,... - 43.6701
Peanut Pork Tenderloin
The day before the barbecue, place pork slices in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
In a bowl, combine onion, lime juice, peanut oil, soy sauce, rum, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
Pour over pork.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight,... - 43.5494
Lamb Satay With Chilli Peanut Sauce
TRIM LAMB of excess fat and sinew.
1.Cut lamb into thin strips, thread onto skewers, bunching strips along three-quarters of the length.
Place satays in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine garlic, pepper, lemon grass, soy sauce, sugar and turmeric in a small... - 43.4977
Beef Satay With Hot Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, stir to combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes until well blended.
2. Thinly slice chilled meat across the grain, at an angle.
3. In marinade place beef strips and refrigerate... - 43.4082
1. In a food processor of a liquidizer, combine all the ingredients.
2. Fit the lid of the jar.
3. Pulse in short bursts or 5 seconds until you get a smooth and well blended sauce.
4. If you want to use this sauce as a dip, reduce the amount of... - 43.3976
Chicken With Peanut Sauce
1) Take the container of a food processor or electric blender and combine together soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, water, Oriental sesame oil red pepper flakes and anchovy in it. Whirl and mix all the ingredients.
2) Take a large non-stick... - 43.3398
Pork Strips With Peanut Sauce And Rice Noodles
Combine first n ingredients in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-hig heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add pepper and pork; cook 6 minutes or until pork is done.
Add peanut butter mixture to pan, stirring well to... - 43.3302
Spicy Meatballs With Peanut Sauce
1 Cut the pork into 1-inch cubes.Chop ginger and garlic in a food processor,then add pork,coriander,cumin,peper,fish sauce,and salt.Process in 2 or 3 second oulses until the meat is finely choppedand the mixture clumps together.
2 Form 1-inch meat... - 43.1463
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Beef Strips With Peanut Sauce
For marinade, combine 1/4 cup pineapple juice, cooking oil, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon gingerroot, and mustard; mix well.
Trim fat from meat.
Place steak in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn steak to coat evenly.
Chill for 4 to 24... - 42.9834
Chicken Saute With Peanut Sauce
For peanut sauce, melt butter in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in peanut butter, lemon juice and soy sauce until blended and heated.
Remove pan from heat and cool.
At serving, fold in cream until smooth and pour into a shallow... - 42.6325
Indonesian Tofu In Peanut Sauce
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, ginger, garlic, chili peppers, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until the onions are crisp-tender.
Stir in the scallions.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the red peppers.
Microwave on high for 3... - 41.9411
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cream the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
3) Then stir in the sifted dry ingredients, peanuts and mix well.
4) Drop over lightly greased cookie sheets by rounded... - 41.916
Chicken With Tomatoes And Peanut Sauce
1. Season the chicken well.
2. Toss the chicken in the sesame seeds
5. In a skillet, heat oil over medium high flame
3. When the oil is hot, add the sesame dredged chicken and sauté until it is evenly browned on all sides.
4. Add the... - 41.6501
Salad From Java With Peanut Sauce
Boil the potatoes, drain the water.
Boil the cabbage strips and the French beans until crisp and drain.
Then cook the sliced carrots.
Drain and refrigerate each, about 5 to 10 min.
until tender and crisp.
Again drain, cover in plastic wrap and... - 41.2466
Peanut Butter Marmalade Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Mix the sugar and biscuit mix, then cut in the peanut butter.
3) Beat the egg and milk together with a fork and beat into the biscuit mixture for 1/2 minute with a spoon.
4) Pat the mixture into... - 41.0941
Fish With Peanut Sauce
Divide the fish into 4 pieces.
Coat each piece lightly with flour.
Heat the oil and butter together and fry the fish for 5 minutes on each side.
Place all the remaining ingredients except the peanuts and lemon wedges in a pan and boil until the mixture has... - 41.0071
Noodles And Peanut Sauce Salad Bowl
1 Cook linguine as directed on the package, adding broccoli, carrots and bell pepper during last minute of cooking. Drain the pasta and vegetables and rinse with cold water until pasta and vegetables are cool.
2 In a small bowl, gradually beat water... - 40.9861
Savory Peanut Butter Sauce
1) Heat fat and gently brown onions and sugar in it.
2) Make a thick sauce by stirring in peanut butter, water, garlic, curry powder, yeast and lemon over low heat.
3) Else make a pouring sauce by pouring in water from cooked vegetables.
4)... - 40.8917
Vanilla-flavored Peanut Brittle
Butter 2 baking sheets, each 15 1/2 x12 inches; keep warm.
Combine soda, 1 teaspoon water and the vanilla; set aside.
Combine sugar, 1 cup water and the corn syrup in large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, to 240° on candy thermometer... - 40.8819
1. In a bowl, addshredded coconut to hot milk and soak it for 30 minutes
2. In a skillet, heat the butter, then add curry powder and cook, stir for 1 to 2 minutes
3. In a skillet, add onion, gingerroot and garlic and saute for 5 minutes, stri in... - 40.2922
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
Singapore Satay Sauce
1) In a mortar or electric blender, crush together garlic, onion, peanuts, chillies, sugar and tamarind.
2) In a non-stick pan, fry the onion mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add lemon juice, water, coconut milk and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
4)... - 40.2677
Salted Peanut Cookies
Cream sugar and shortening.
Sift dry ingredients together, add and mix well.
Add remaining ingredients, stir until blended.
Drop on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes. - 40.031
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 39.9116
Cream Of Peanut Soup
Heat broth to boiling point.
Blend peanut butter with broth to form a paste.
Heat light cream in double boiler.
Blend in paste with beater.
Bring to a simmer.
Keep hot until serving time.
Pour into double handled soup cups.
Garnish with a... - 39.8725
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Cut chicken meat into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat oil on medium heat in skillet. Saute scallions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Remove from skillet (leaving as much oil as possible.)
3. Turn up heat and brown chicken pieces until approximately half... - 39.8489
Javanese Satay Sauce
1) Crush the garlic, onion, peanuts, fresh and dried chilies, sugar, and tamarind together in a mortar or electric blender.
2) In a dry frying pan, saute this paste for a few minutes.
3) Stir in the lemon juice, water, coconut milk, and soy sauce and... - 39.8444
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1.Cut away excess fat from fillets, cut fillets lengthwise into strips about 1/4cm wide.
2.Thread strips of chicken onto soaked skewers; we used 10 skewers.
3.Heat oil and butter in medium frying pan.
Add satay sticks to pan in single layer and cook over heat... - 39.7182
Pork And Pineapple Kebabs With Peanut Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Reserve 1/4 cup peanut butter mixture; cover and chill.
Add curry powder and pork to remaining mixture in bowl; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 8 hours.
Let reserved 1/4... - 39.5846
Glass Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine peanut sauce ingredients in another bowl and set aside.
Cooking Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add noodles, stirring... - 39.543
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) In a skillet, place the mixture.
3) Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, shaking the skillet often.
5) Cool the peanuts to room temperature and store in an airtight container.
6) Serve... - 39.4127
Apple Peanut Crumble
1.In a bowl, put sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg and add margarine or butter, peanut butter with crumbled pastry and mix all well.
2.In a slow cooker, place apple and pour the bowl mixture.
3.Close the cokker and put it on LOW... - 39.3809
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan; set aside.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine butter or margarine, peanut butter and half the chocolate pieces.
Stir constantly over low heat until chocolate melts.
Add marshmallows, stirring until melted.
Stir in cereal and... - 39.3554
Garden Variety Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, add yogurt.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and season to taste.
4. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours, to chill and intensify the... - 39.0587
Peanut And Sesame Sauce
1. Add ingredients except water and peppers in a blender jar and process.
2. Gently add water and process the sauce until smooth.
3. Season with cayenne and black pepper. - 38.9206
Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a heavy skillet, heat oil and saute green onions, garlic and chili power for 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well as it heats.
Add more water if it gets too thick.
This sauce is great over vegetables or chicken. - 38.8258
Cauliflower With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Wash, cut and steam cauliflower. Meanwhile make sauce.
2. In a heavy skillet, heat oil and saute green onions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and mix well as it heats. Add more water if it gets too thick.
3. Pour sauce over... - 38.7004
Pork With Sweet Coconut Peanut Sauce
Combine the coconut milk, broth, peanut butter, sugar, and ginger in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the pork with the cayenne and salt.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium-high heat.
Add the pork and cook, turning once,... - 38.656
Drumsticks In Peanut Sauce
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add chicken pieces, fry on all sides until brown, transfer to an 8-cup capacity heatproof casserole dish.
2. Add onions and garlic to oil in frying pan, stir-fry until tender. Pour over chicken in casserole dish.
3. Add stock,... - 38.5948
Peanut And Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple lengthwise through stem.
With a grapefruit knife, cut around edge of each half, leaving sides about 1/2 inch thick.
Lift out fruit, cut away core, and cut fruit in 3/4-inch cubes to make about 2 cups.
Just before serving, drain... - 38.3626
Peanut Pork Sate
In blender or food processor, blend sweet 'n spicy French dressing, peanut butter, sherry, soy sauce, pepper, ginger and garlic until smooth.
In large shallow baking dish, blend 1/1 cup dressing mixture with water; add pork and turn to coat.
Cover and... - 38.34
Roast peanuts in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
Prepare a batter of gram and rice flours, chilli powder, salt and water.
Add roasted peanuts.
Drop peanuts into the hot oil, one at a time.
Fry till crisp and drain on paper.
Tin when cool. - 38.2241
Sweet And Sour Peanuts
1. Take a saucepan, add soy sauce, wine vinegar, sauce and arrowroot and blend thoroughly. Bring to boil, stir and cook till a clear and thick mixture is formed and keep aside.
2. Slice the pepper into halves, discard the seeds and make... - 38.0676
Peanut Ginger Chicken
1. If desired, remove skin from chicken. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place the chicken in a plastic bag set in a shallow bowl.
2. For marinade, in a medium mixing bowl gradually stir water into peanut butter. (The mixture will stiffen at... - 37.7629
Pork Satay With Peanut Sauce
For the marinade, combine the brown sugar, curry powder, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice and garlic in a shallow dish.
Trim the pork of all fat and silverskin.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Place the pork in the marinade and let stand for 2 to 8 hours,... - 37.7557
Cauliflower With Hot Peanut Sauce
Arrange the cauliflower in a vegetable dish and keep it warm.
Combine the sauce ingredients, except the water, in a small saucepan and whisk the mixture over low heat until well-blended.
Add water, a tablespoon at a time, until a sauce consistency is reached... - 37.3885
1. Take a saucepan, add sugar and water to it and let the sugar dissolve at low flame
2. Whisk the peanut butter and add to it, mixing it well
3. Mix the arrowroot with milk and add the blend into the peanut syrup
4. Bring the whole thing to a boil and... - 37.2657
Indonesian Salad With Coconut Peanut Dressing
Prepare Coconut-Peanut Dressing.
Pour enough boiling water over bean sprouts and cabbage to cover; let stand 2 minutes.
Cook and gently turn bean curd in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until light brown; remove with slotted spoon and drain on... - 37.0905
1) In a pan, add coconut and water and cook over a low heat.
2) Keep stirring till the mix is creamy and smooth.
3) Mix in the garlic, ginger and spices and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Mix in the peanut butter and cook for another... - 36.9416
Combine peanut butter and oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill if made ahead.
Serve at room temperature or slightly warm.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and let stand 30 minutes.
Pour through dampened cheesecloth into a bowl,... - 36.7578
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1) In a food processor, combine together all the ingredients except for the broth and chili oil. Blend well.
2) Add the chicken broth and chili oil very gradually and blend thoroughly.
3) Put the mixture in a saucepan and heat it to a low boil.
4) Take... - 36.6883
Peanut And Sesame Sauce
1. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and blend them until the sauce turns smooth.
2. Heat a saucepan, add sauce into it and stir continuously at low heat until the sauce thickens.
3. Serve the peanut and sesame sauce hot with noodles. - 36.509
Spicy Asian Peanut Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, and stir well.
Spoon Peanut Sauce over cabbage mixture, and toss gently.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Bring 1 1/2 quarts water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Cut... - 36.107
Fish With Peanut Sauce
1. Rub the fish with a lemon half and sprinkle to cover with black pepper.
2. In a frypan heat the oil and fry fish both sides until 3/4 cooked (5 minutes per inch of thickness).
3. Put in vinegar and 3 Tbsps of peanut sauce to the pan.
4. Spoon over... - 35.896
Peanut And Cabbage Curry
In heavy skillet, saute onions, garlic, peanuts and spices together in oil until onions are tender.
Add potatoes, saute for 2 minutes or so, then add mushrooms and tomatoes and finally the cabbage.
Stir vegetables to coat them with spice mixture, add tomato... - 35.8784
Kacang Sauce Peanut Sauce
Place peanuts in processor or blender and mix to paste or butter, stopping to scrape down sides as necessary.
Heat oil in small saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and saute about 1 minute.
Stirring constantly, add coconut milk, sambal oelek, ginger, cumin, lemon... - 35.6675
Spicy Peanut Dip
1) In a bowl, beat together all ingredients to a creamy consistency.
2) If needed, use little water and lemon juice to dilute it.
3) Use as dipping for crisps, savoury biscuits and toast fingers. - 35.6521
Kidney In Chilli Peanut Sauce
1. Cut the kidneys into bite-size slices, soak in cold water for 15 minutes, then blanch in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Skim off any scum from the surface, then drain the kidneys thoroughly.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients together; set aside.
3.... - 35.4139
1. Take a saucepan; add butter and sautÃ© onion and celery until they turn soft.
2. Stir in peanut butter and soup until they turn smooth.
3. Blend in milk and boil, by stirring at occasional intervals.
4. Serve after garnishing with... - 35.3971
Banana Peanut Salad
1) Apply lemon juice to the banana slices and combine with the peanuts.
2) Surround the mixture with the shredded salad greens and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3) Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and pimiento.
4) Serve the... - 35.0539
1.In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine.
2.Put onion and celery in it and cook until tender.
3.Add water and cook until the mixture starts boiling.
4.In a large bowl, put crotons and peanuts.
5.Drizzle the mixture over it and mix... - 34.8982
1) In a non-stick pan dry roast the peanuts until light browned.
2) In a food processor, place the nuts and process until coarsely minced.
3) In a bowl, place the nuts, along with egg white, vanilla and sugar.
4) Place the nut mixture in small heap on... - 34.6144
Oriental Peanut Noodles
You'll simply love this Oriental Peanut Noodles. Try this amazingly delicious Oriental Peanut Noodles; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 34.531
Thick Peanut Sauce
1. In a small pan, tip in the broth, tomato, and scallion and mix well
2. Cook this mixture on low heat till it is completely mixed and thick and the scallion slices are tender
3. Reduce the heat and then add the peanut butter to the sauce
4. Cook this... - 34.4786
1. In a small saucepan cook green onion and garlic in the broth, covered, about 2 minutes or till onion is tender. Add soy sauce, lemon peel, lemon juice, chili powder, and brown sugar. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer sauce, uncovered, for 5 minutes,... - 34.4618
Peanut Salad Dressing
1) In an electric mixer or a blender jar, add all the ingredients together.
2) Blend well until smooth and creamy.
3) Pour over the salad greens and serve immediately. - 34.4602
1. In a small saucepan, combine ingredients.
2. Place on a medium heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, until pepper is soft.
3. Serve sauce coat vegetables or over rice. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce. - 34.2358
Indonesian Sate With Peanut Sauce
1 Place the meat cubes and chicken cubes in a shallow nonmetal bowl. In a small mixing bowl stir together the coconut milk, onion, dry mustard, coriander, salt, turmeric, cumin, and 1 clove garlic. Pour over meat, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in the... - 34.0964
Spicy Peanut Dip
1. Take a frying pan and add vegetable oil or peanut oil into it. Saute coriander and onion until the onions turn soft.
2. Take a small bowl and blend brown sugar with peanut butter. Stir in remaining ingredients, along with cooled onion mixture until... - 33.9972
Asian Peanut Recipes By Category