- » Asian Pastry
Asian Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian pastry recipes.
Do you have a craving for a pastry? Try this Wonton pastry. It is easy to make and gets ready quickly. It has fried wanton decorated with cream and berries. It requires minimum preparation and can be made almost anytime. - 93.5889
Lamb In Pastry
1) Cut the bone of the leg of the lamb and trim any excess fat.
2) Marinate the leg with salt, pepper, and butter and roast in a oven at 425 degree F, Gas Mark 7, for 1-1/4 hours.
3) Allow it to cool.
4) Sift flour and salt in a bowl.... - 45.8758
Lamb Cutlets Chops In Pastry
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F (Gas Mark 7).
2) Use half the butter or margarine to dot the cutlets and season with salt and pepper.
3) Grill (broil) each side of the cutlets till they are soften.
4) In the meantime mix the tomatoes,... - 43.1333
Paris-brest (cream Puff Pastry)
In a heavy saucepan combine the butter, water, sugar and salt.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and add the flour all at once, blending the mixture well with a wooden spoon.
Transfer contents to a blender container.
Whirl, adding the eggs one by... - 42.7237
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast in the warm water.
Knead the two-third cup butter with two-third cup flour.
Roll between two sheets of waxed paper into a six-by-eight-inch rectangle.
Combine the milk and sugar in a separate bowl.
Add... - 41.5541
Hors D'oeuvre With Puff Pastry
Moisten the baking tray with water.
Arrange the sheet of puff pastry on the tray, and prick the surface with fork.
Bake at 400 degree oven for about ten minutes, reduce the heat to 350 degree and bake until golden brown.
Spread the baked pastry evenly... - 41.4725
Queen's Pastry (baklava)
Prepare the syrup by boiling the sugar with the water.
Add the lemon juice.
Remove from heat and cool for about five minutes.
Place the filo dough on a flat surface and cut into four inch squares.
Brush each square with melted butter.
Fill each square with... - 40.5265
Puff Pastry Turnover
In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and feta cheese.
Add the eggs, flour and corn oil, mixing thoroughly.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry quarter-inch thick to form two 9x15-inch rectangles.
Brush the outside edges of... - 40.4423
1. Stir salt and oil into flour.
2. Form the dough into a ball, flatten it slightly and place on a sheet of wax paper.
3. Place another sheet on the dough top and roll it quickly.
4. Peel oil on the top layer of paper, invert dough over... - 37.8372
Puff Pastry Triangles
Combine the cheeses and the egg in a mixing bowl, blending well.
Roll the puff pastry out quarter-inch thick to measure a 9x15- inch rectangle.
Cut in three-inch squares.
Brush the edges of the squares with the egg white.
Place about one tablespoon... - 37.263
Pate Feuillete Or Puff Pastry
Knead the butter with very cold water.
Mix in half cup of the flour to absorb the water, kneading well.
Flatten the butter into a rectangle, cover and refrigerate.
On a very cold surface, place three and a half cups of flour.
Make a well in the center and... - 36.3767
Whole Wheat Pastry Crust
1. In a small saucepan, add buttermilk and heat it to scalding; turn the heat off and set it aside to cool
2. In a a large bowl, mix together yeast with honey and water till the yeast dissolves; add lukewarm buttermilk mixture to it
3. Add also half a... - 35.265
Pastry For Double Crust Pie
In medium mixing bowl stir together flour and salt.
Cut in shortening or lard till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push to side of bowl.
Repeat till all is moistened.
Form dough... - 34.9774
1. Work the butter into a brick shape measuring 3 by 5 by 1 1/2 inches.
2. Spoon three tablespoons of flour onto waxed paper and coat butter with it. Wrap butter in waxed paper and refrigerate.
3. Place remaining flour in a large mixing bowl. With the fingers... - 34.9722
Puff Pastry Filled With Strawberries
Moisten the baking tray with water.
Arrange the sheet of puff pastry on the tray and prick the surface with a fork.
Bake at 400 degrees for about ten minutes.
Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake until golden brown.
Trim the edges and set aside to cool.
Spread... - 34.1495
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl; stir in the butter and yoghurt.
Knead gently until a dough is formed.
Cover with a bowl and let stand 30 minutes.
Roll out as thin as possible and cut into 4-inch squares.
Place a heaping teaspoon of the filling on each... - 33.0503
Cookie Crust Pastry
Mix flour and sugar together in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Add egg yolks and vanilla; mix lightly with a fork just until pastry holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.
Chill until ready... - 32.8628
Khajoor Nl Ghari ( Date Pastry )
1. Spread the ghee in a thala with the help of your palm. Sprinkle the rice flour and salt thereon and knead till soft. Make 5 equal balls and place them in a bowl of ice-water.
2. Put the wheat flour, salt, rose essence and ghee in the thala. Mix well and... - 31.8352
Pastry For Single Crust Pie
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the flour and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening till mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push moistened dough to the side of... - 31.672
Cream Cheese Pastry
1) Combine the flour and salt, then cut in butter and cream cheese.
2) Press together to make a firm ball and smoothen the edges.
3) Chill the pastry for about 30 minutes or until firm to u.
4) Use as required. - 30.1402
Sift the flour and salt together and rub in the ghee.
Add the water gradually to make a soft dough.
Knead until smooth, adding more water if necessary.
Cover with a damp cloth and place in refrigerator for half an hour before rolling out. Makes 1 lb - 24.7518
Single Crust Pastry
In medium mixing bowl combine flour and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture is like coarse meal.
Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring with fork until particles are moistened and stick together.
Form pastry into a ball. - 24.4718
Mix all the ingredients together and knead into a smooth dough.
Gradually add enough water to form a thin batter.
Heat a heavy griddle over a low heat and pour the batter onto it, passing it first through a k'naafeh strainer.
The batter will come through the... - 21.7952
Homemade Paper Thin Spring Roll Wrappers Or Pastry - Samosa Pastry
1. In a small bowl take a mix of water and oil and keep aside, which can be used later for greasing the pan before preparing the pastry sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour, corn starch and salt and mix them together.
3. To this dry mixture,... - 0
Asian Pastry Recipes By Category