- » Asian Pasta
Asian Pasta Recipes
Asian Pasta is an adaptation of the traditional Italian pasta according to the Asian tastes which includes vibrant, spicy versions of the dish. The most commonly used ingredients to achieve such tastes include soy ... More »
Healthy Asian Pork And Pasta
Asian cuisine is always known for healthy dishes. Here, you can find a very nutritious dish "Pork and Pasta". Learn here how to make this wonderful dish. - 141.344
Asian Pasta Salad
Soba Noodles make up this delicious Asian inspired summer salad. Soba is a noodle made from buckwheat and it has a hearty, nutty taste that is a nice change from semolina pastas. This pasta salad recipe is going to use Asian inspired ingredients and is easy... - 127.215
t doesn't matter who "invented" Pasta or Noodle. Some say the Chinese.The other say it the Etruscans,who were among the earliest of Italy.Whatever the origin..Noodle or Pasta. I love them both!! - 116.904
Classic Laksa Johor
Coconut lovers, pay attention! You are going to love this delicious Classic Laksa Johor which is rich in coconut. This is a South Malaysian dish which is healthy, tasty and makes a complete meal in itself. - 114.599
Spicy Tuna Noodles Soup
Looking for a healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to your kids? Try this Spicy tuna noodles soup. It has tuna which is flavored by garlic chili sauce. Apart from being a great appetizer this soup is so filling that it can be called as a tiny meal. - 111.295
Thai Inspired Pasta Salad Southeast Asian Flavors For You!
I love the flavors of Thai cuisine and Vietnamese cuisine as well and I thought these both subtle and strong flavors would make a really great pasta salad recipe! This is not Thai noodle salad as that is a totally separate dish on it’s own. This is Thai... - 105.688
Fresh Ramen Noodle Soup
1. In a pot over medium high heat, fill it with enough water and bring it to a rolling boil. Once it starts to boil add the chicken soup powder and make the hot chicken soup as per the packet instructions.
2. For the pasta: In a food... - 104.811
Vegan Curried Peanut Noodles
Are you short of time to prepare dinner? Try Vegan Curried Peanut noodles. It will be done in 15 minutes and is very filling. The best part of this dish is that it is quick and easy to cook and tastes awesome! - 99.8635
Protein-rich Macaroni Soup
Looking for a soup to fulfill your protein requirements? Try this Protein-rich macaroni soup. It uses high protein ingredients and is very simple and easy to make. This soup can be made healthier by using low sodium spam and natural beef stock. - 98.3633
Homemade Low Carb Ramen Noodle Soup
One's gotta love the Japanese for their Ramen contribution to the world cuisine. This flavorsome Low Carb Ramen Noodle Soup hits a home run!. In this video, the chef shows you how to make them in a very special way. You're gonna love it. - 92.8441
Are you a Carbonara lover but have always eaten it in food joints? Well it’s the time when you can prepare the dish easily at home. Watch how the chef makes this dish so esily and brings into form. So irresitible… - 72.9047
Low Calorie Turkey Pasta Bake
The pasta used here is a Japanese type of pasta which has no added transfats! Maria uses this version of the pasta to create a dish that is low in the calorie count. See the video for more. - 69.3932
Buckwheat Pasta Salad
1. In a 1-quart casserole, pour 2 cups water and boil in microwave on High for 5 minutes.
2. Add pasta; stir, cover and cook on High for 3 minutes.
3. Add carrot; stir and cook on High for another 2 minutes until the carrots turn tender but crisp.
4.... - 48.9094
Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad
1. Prepare pasta and corn by cooking them separately as per package directions.
2. Then separately drain them, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside separately.
3. Bias-slice the cucumber to get thin slices and keep aside.
4. To... - 48.0271
Malay Curried Noodles
1) Allow a large pot of water to come to a boil.
2) Add in 1 tablespoon corn oil and pasta and cook the pasta until it just becomes soft, draining well, when done.
3) Rinse the pasta under cold running water and then drain again.
4) Transfer the... - 47.076
Pasta With Peanut Sauce
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Meanwhile, cut squash in half lengthwise; cut halves into slices.
Seed sweet red pepper, and cut into thin strips.
Cook squash, sweet red pepper, and green onions in a saucepan in... - 46.6585
Vegetable Pasta Stir Fry
Cook linguine in boiling unsalted water according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 15 seconds.
Add... - 46.526
Asian Style Pasta Primavera
If using shiitake mushrooms, trim off and discard tough stems; then thinly slice shiitake or regular mushrooms.
In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar.
Toast sesame seeds in a wide frying pan or wok over... - 44.5852
Ken Horn's Thai Pasta With Champagne
1) In salted water, cook the noodles as per the instructions on the package.
2) Heat the wok and add the ginger, garlic and orange zest.
3) Fry for about 2 minutes and then add the onion. Cook till the onion is tender.
4) Add the minced beef and bacon... - 44.196
Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large saucepan; add pasta, and cook 3 minutes or until tender.
Place pasta in a serving bowl.
Combine soy sauce, honey, and 1 teaspoon oil; stir well with a wire whisk.
Add soy sauce mixture to pasta; toss well.
Coat... - 44.0521
Linguine With Asian Style Clam Sauce
In saucepot, prepare linguine as label directs in boiling salted water.
Drain linguine, reserving 3/4 cup pasta cooking water.
Return linguine to saucepot.
Meanwhile, in nonstick 12 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add garlic and... - 43.4357
Barbecued Duck With Vegetables And Pasta
Cooking Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Plunge bok choy into boiling water for 5 minutes or until softened.
Rinse under cold running water and drain well.
Cut each bok choy in half lengthwise and set aside.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook... - 42.5741
2 COOKING DIRECTIONS
1. Heat oil, stir-fry onion for 5 minutes.
2. Then add ginger,garlic paste and all spices fry little more.
3. Now add chicken and cook covered for 10 minutes.
4. Then add coconut milk.
5. cooked the chicken till tenderais and the... - 42.4657
Oriental Fish With Pasta
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
Remove tough portion of each asparagus stem.
Bias-slice asparagus into 1-inch lengths.
For sauce, stir together white wine, teriyaki sauce, water, cornstarch, and five-spice powder.
Spray a cold wok or... - 41.6676
Oriental Pasta Salad
1 In a pan, cook the pasta shapes in boiling, salted water for about 12-15 minutes, or until just tender.
2 Combine with the carrots, diced pineapple chunks to taste, bean sprouts, fenugreek and cucumber.
3 In a small bowl, put all the dressing... - 41.65
Noodles With Mirin
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil, and add the pasta.
While the pasta cooks, bring the mirin, 2 cups of water, bouillon powder, and soy sauce to a simmer in a small saucepan.
Add the peas and cook briefly, until they are tender but still... - 41.2703
Chicken And Pasta Teriyaki
In small bowl (not aluminum) combine vinegar, teriyaki sauce, sherry, sugar, gingerroot, and garlic; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
In 9-inch... - 40.977
Cold India Pasta
1) In a medium bowl, add yoghurt, instant milk powder, rice vinegar, cumin and pepper. Whisk well to combine.
2) Add in the cooked pasta, radish, celery, scallion, mint, cilantro and parsley. Combine all.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and place... - 40.8882
Pasta With Spicy Meat Sauce
Preparation Combine sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
Cooking In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite.
Toss noodles with sesame oil.
Transfer to a serving bowl... - 40.3554
Asian Pasta With Snow Peas And Peppers
To make the sauce: In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, plum sauce, and scallions.
To make the pasta: Prepare the pasta according to package directions.
Place in a large bowl.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high... - 40.2952
Oriental Pasta With Snow Peas And Peppers
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, string and trim the snow peas. Core and coarsely dice the bell peppers; set aside.
3. Blanch the snow peas in the boiling water 30 seconds, or until they turn bright green. Using a slotted spoon and... - 39.6696
Pasta And Bean Soup With Spinach
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 3 minutes.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Add water and next 6 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Add spinach and beans; cook 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.4878
East Indian Snack
In mixing bowl or slow-cooking pot, mix together noodles, cashews, Rice Chex, and coconut.
Sprinkle with curry and ginger.
Add butter and soy sauce.
Toss until well mixed.
Cover and cook in slow-cooking pot on low 3 to 4 hours.
Uncover the last 30 to 40... - 39.427
Tofu Pasta Sauce
1)Heat oil and cook chopped onion and garlic over medium heat until tofu is ready to add.
2)Drain liquid off tofu, break tofu up into 1/2-inch pieces and add to onion and garlic mixture as it cooks.
3)Cook until liquid is absorbed and then add tomato... - 39.0674
Saifun Noodle Pasta With Scallop
In a saucepan or in the microwave, bring chicken stock to a boil.
In a saucepan, saute garlic and ginger in peanut and sesame oil until soft.
Add seafood and saute quickly for 3 minutes.
Add green onions and peas and remove from heat.
Bring chicken stock to a... - 38.5073
Noodle Pancake With Mixed Vegetables
Noodle Pancake With Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Noodle Pancake With Mixed Vegetables will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 37.4129
Macaroni Double Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Follow package directions to cook elbow macaroni.
3) Drain in a colander.
4) Grease 1 1/2 -quart casserole and arrange cheese slices at the bottom.
5) Mix macaroni, mushrooms, and salt and... - 36.991
Thai Style Ravioli
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add bok choy and carrot. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until cabbage is wilted and bright green, about 2 minutes. Add shrimp, bean sprouts, 2 tablespoons of the cilantro, the scallions, water... - 36.1689
Oriental Peanut Noodles
You'll simply love this Oriental Peanut Noodles. Try this amazingly delicious Oriental Peanut Noodles; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 34.531
Thai Style Noodles
1. To prepare sauce, combine peanut butter, broth, soy sauce, lemongrass, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger and chili oil in blender or food processor; puree until smooth.
2. In large serving bowl, toss spaghetti with the sauce, half the scallions and half... - 33.9325
Spicy Minced Beef With Pasta And Peppers
1. Cook the pasta twists in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water according to the packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the corn oil in a large frying pan, add the onions and fry until soft and golden brown. Add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder,... - 33.0809
Speedy Singapore Noodles With Pork And Peppers
1. Cut pork into thin 2- by 1/4-inch (5 cm by 5 mm) strips. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Brown meat on all sides; remove to a plate and set aside. Add leek, garlic, pepper strips, chicken stock and curry powder to skillet;... - 32.5414
Oriental Pasta Risotto
In a 4- to 5-quart pan on high heat, bring broth, 1/3 cup vinegar, lemon peel, and chilies to a boil; add pasta.
Reduce heat and boil gently, uncovered, stirring often until much of the liquid is absorbed by the pasta and the mixture is like a thick, hot... - 32.1934
Asian Green Noodles
1)In a covered pot, boil 2 or 3 quarts of water.
2)Salt if required.
3)Add noodles and cook, uncovered, until noodles are al dente,for about 5 minutes, depending on their width.
4)Drain and serve with sauce from fish.
5)Serve it hot. - 29.5721
Homemade pasta is better than store bought pasta. - 27.5993
Asian Wide Noodles
This is a quick and easy noodles recipe that scream out south asian flavors loud. I have created a vegetarian dish but it works wonderfully with chicken or seafood too. You could choose to top it with anything of your choice. - 0
Asian Fusion Pasta
Asian Fusion Pasta Recipe!
Pasta salads are great for summer parties and potlucks. This one introduces an exotic Asian fusion flare! It's also refreshing, low-calorie! - 0
Asian Pasta Recipes By Category