- » Asian Oxtail
Asian Oxtail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian oxtail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian oxtail recipes.
Kare - Kare
Kare Kare is a traditional Filipino stew complimented with a thick savory peanut sauce. The commonly used meats for this dish are ox tail, tripe, and pork leg; on some occasions goat and chicken meat are also used. Besides the peanuts, this dish depends on... - 95.0528
This video is in Filipino. - 94.0441
Malay Oxtail Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, put together oxtail, onion, garlic, cilantro sprigs, cinnamon stick, cumin, coriander, and chili.
2. Pour the broth and add enough water to cover all the ingredients by 1 1/2 inches.
3. Heat until the mixture just starts to... - 48.9759
Sop Buntut - Traditional Oxtail Soup
Sop Buntut, is the traditional soup of Indonesia, though there are many versions of this soup throughout the world, like the oxtail potjie in South Africa, kare-kare in Philippines, but this tops them all in terms of flavor and richness. It is a meal in... - 48.847
Oxtail Soup With Dumplings
Wipe the oxtail and trim off excess fat.
Fry the pieces in butter or margarine in the uncovered pressure cooker, with the vegetables and bacon, for about 5 minutes.
Remove cooker from heat, pour on the stock and add the bouquet garni and seasoning. (Take care... - 47.8907
Ask your butcher to separate oxtail at each joint and cut the larger joints in two.
Brown oxtail pieces in dripping in a large saucepan for 10 minutes.
Skim off fat.
Add hot water, wine, salt, pepper and bay leaves.
Cover and simmer gently for 3 hours.
Skim... - 45.7732
1) Wash oxtail and remove excess moisture with a tea towel.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, garlic powder and lots of pepper, then coat each piece of the oxtail in the seasoned flour.
3) Wash carrots, onions, celery, potatoes and tomatoes,... - 45.27
Oxtail Assam Merah
1) Make 1" pieces of qxtail.
2) Using electric blender blend onions, ginger, garlic, lemon grass, red chilli, shrimp paste, turmeric and assam Java to a smooth paste.
3) In a skillet heat oil and fry blended ingredients in oil.
4) Put... - 44.4936
Roll oxtail pieces in flour until lightly coated.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven or heavy soup kettle and stir in meat to brown thoroughly.
Stir in onions and cook until golden.
Pour stock over meat, reduce heat, and add parsley sprigs, bay leaf, cloves,... - 43.2715
Soak the cut up oxtail for an hour or so, strain off the water.
Heat the fat or margarine and fry the sliced vegetables for about 5 minutes.
Add the stock or water, oxtail, pinch of herbs and plenty of seasoning and simmer gently for about 3 hours.
Blend the... - 40.772
1. Place a large heavy pot with butter and oil on medium heat to melt the mixture. Add oxtails, leeks and garlic. Dust in flour and stirring frequently, cook for 5 minutes till flour is absorbed completely.
2. Mix celery, tomatoes, stock, thyme, bay... - 39.3446
Clear Oxtail Soup
Put blanched oxtail, spring onions, ginger, wine and salt in a pan and cover oxtail with water.
Cover pan, bring to the boil, then simmer gently until the oxtail is very tender.
Just before serving, add the box thorn berries and sprinkle with pepper.
Serve in... - 35.6829