- » Asian Orange Chicken
Asian Orange Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian orange chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian orange chicken recipes.
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl With Asian Salad Dressing
Chicken turns interesting with tangy flavors and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook chicken with a citrus feel using orange, rice and Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing. Good on any occasion! - 122.672
Orange Chicken Lo Mein
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, add orange juice, zest, soy sauce, corn starch and ginger and mix.
2. Add the diced chicken into the bowl and cool for 30 minutes.
3. In a large wok, heat peanut oil and add the chicken and cook all the way through
4.... - 113.187
This dish is so good...It's chicken or orange!!! - 111.282
How To Make Orange Chicken
This recipe takes a few steps but it is well worth the work. It is lighter than the orange chicken you find at restaurants and it does not have a thick, orange syrup. The orange flavor comes from orange zest. - 110.255
1. Cut chicken into 2-inch strips. Put it in a bowl, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour and cornstarch together.
4. For orange sauce, in a small bowl,... - 100.499
Orange Glazed Chicken & Peaches
In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Add chicken pieces.
Brown well, turning to brown evenly.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt, ginger and curry powder.
Drain sliced peaches; reserve 1/2 cup syrup and pour over chicken.
Cover... - 45.7473
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
Ginger Orange Chicken
Arrange chicken in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish so meatiest portions are toward outside of dish.
Sprinkle with salt and paprika.
In 2-cup measure combine orange concentrate, water, brown sugar, parsley, soy, and ginger; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook at... - 43.7217
Chicken L Orange
Sprinkle cavity of each chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt; hook wing tips into back.
Remove peel of 1 orange with vegetable peeler.
Cut peel into long strips; reserve for sauce.
Squeeze juice from 4 oranges; reserve juice for sauce.
Cut 2 of the squeezed oranges... - 43.6535
Currant Orange Chicken
1) Combine together the jelly, ¼ cu of orange juice concentrate and 1/3 cup of water in a saucepan. Cook and stir the mixture till the jelly melts and mixture is smooth.
2) Blend together the dry mustard, cornstarch and bottled hot pepper sauce, add 1... - 43.1362
Skillet Orange Chicken
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Over moderate heat, fry the chicken till it is browned, frequently turning.
3) Drain the fat.
4) To the pan, add the orange peel, juice, onion and honey.
5) Cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 30... - 43.0796
1) Cut the chickens into 4 pieces each.
2) Preheat oven slowly to 175 degrees C.
3) In a bowl marinate chicken in soy sauce for about half an hour.
4) Take out chicken from marinade and put in a greased roasting tin.
5) Pour soy sauce... - 42.7093
Chicken Salad With Fennel, Orange And Raspberries
1. Prepare Tangy Raspberry-Orange Dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
2. In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, spoon 2 tablespoons of Tangy Raspberry-Orange Dressing. Place chicken in the pan and saute until golden brown. Turn... - 38.4184
Grilled Chicken With Hot 'n' Spicy Tequila-orange Marinade
1. To prepare marinade, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,-saute 3 minutes. Add jalapeno peppers and oranges,-cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add juice,-cook 2 minutes. Add tequila,- cook 3 minutes. Add... - 37.3538
Orange Chicken And Rice
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Place pieces, skin side up and not touching, in foil-lined shallow baking pan.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) for 40 minutes.
In saucepan, combine orange juice concentrate, butter, and ginger; heat.
Spoon over chicken and... - 37.0875
Orange-flavored Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine soy sauce, orange juice, vinegar and oil. Stir in carrots and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in snow peas. Cover; microwave on high 1 minute or... - 35.1826
Honey Orange Chicken
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
2. Combine orange rind and next 7 ingredients. Add orange mixture to pan.... - 33.7562
Apple Juice And Orange Chicken Teriyaki
Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl; add chicken.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in medium saucepan; remove chicken from marinade and saute in heated oil 8 minutes, stirring often.
Add marinade;... - 33.4729
Orange Chicken With Carrots
Arrange chicken (place breasts bony side down) in a 9 by 13-inch baking dish; scatter carrots over top.
Combine orange juice concentrate, cornstarch, salt, and pepper; spoon over carrots and chicken.
Bake, covered, in a 375° oven for 40 minutes.
Remove from... - 33.3194
Mustard Orange Chicken
Combine wine, orange juice, and mustard in saute pan over medium-high heat and stir until well blended.
Add orange slices, onion, chicken, and rosemary and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Season to... - 31.5826
Orange Chicken With Oriental Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, oil, garlic and orange peel.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after half the time.
Remove chicken from casserole.
Reserve cooking liquid in casserol - 29.451
Asian Orange Chicken Recipes By Category
Asian Orange Chicken Dish: