- » Asian Orange
Asian Orange Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian orange recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian orange recipes.
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl With Asian Salad Dressing
Chicken turns interesting with tangy flavors and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook chicken with a citrus feel using orange, rice and Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing. Good on any occasion! - 122.672
Orange Chicken Lo Mein
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, add orange juice, zest, soy sauce, corn starch and ginger and mix.
2. Add the diced chicken into the bowl and cool for 30 minutes.
3. In a large wok, heat peanut oil and add the chicken and cook all the way through
4.... - 113.187
This dish is so good...It's chicken or orange!!! - 111.282
How To Make Orange Chicken
This recipe takes a few steps but it is well worth the work. It is lighter than the orange chicken you find at restaurants and it does not have a thick, orange syrup. The orange flavor comes from orange zest. - 110.255
1. Cut chicken into 2-inch strips. Put it in a bowl, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour and cornstarch together.
4. For orange sauce, in a small bowl,... - 100.499
Orange Marinated Asian Shish Kababs
1. For marinade, in a bowl combine soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil, chilli sauce, and sesame oil. Mix.
2. In an airtight container, pour ¾ of the marinade, reserving ¼ for grilling.... - 99.7488
Orange Ginger And Sesame Dressed Asian Salad
Here is a gorgeous fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and healthy salad that makes a perfect side to grilled fish and rice. Simply lettuce, cucumber and tomato dressed with a gorgeous sweet-sour Asian dressing of ginger, orange juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and... - 82.2474
Orange Sesame Salmon - Part 1: Preparation
For all those salmon lovers out there, here is an interesting video which shows cooking tasty and delicious orange sesame salmon. Watch the video here to know how to prepare the salmon by cutting and cleaning it. - 81.3031
Orange Beef Stir Fry
Have you ever tried beef flavored with orange? See this impressive video that shares this unique recipe that goes perfectly with snow peas. The recipe is easy, quick, fresh and delicious making it a must try. Watch the video and gear up to prepare this beef... - 68.7296
Orange Blossom Date Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 to 275 degrees.
2) Grease a 9-inch square tin.
3) Sieve the flour or the baking powder and flour.
4) Cream together the sugar and fat till the mixture is light and fluffy.
5) Gradually add the... - 48.2615
Orange Coconut Mangles
For crust, combine the 1/2 cup flour and the 1/4 cup sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Press mixture into an ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven for 18... - 47.9089
Orange Sauced Lamb Chops
Arrange chops in a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine peel, juice, bouillon granules, and nutmeg.
Cook and stir till granules dissolve; pour over chops.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight, turning chops occasionally.
Drain... - 47.5119
Orange Raisin Rice
1. Take a small saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Now add scallion and fry them with constant stirring method against high heat until these turns soft in texture.
3. Add rest of the ingredients in saucepan except the rice.
4. Cover the pan and... - 46.326
Pork Tenderloin With Orange And Ginger
1. In a bowl stir together the grated rinds and 50 ml (2 fl oz) each of orange and lemon juice.
2. Add the ginger, Hoisin sauce, sweetener and garlic.
3. Trim the tenderloins of any excess fat and place in a large, shallow dish.
4. Pour over the... - 46.2553
Orange Polenta Cakes
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, combine orange peel, orange juice, and salt (if used).
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Gradually add polenta, stirring until blended.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring with a long-handled spoon, until polenta is thick (about... - 45.7562
Orange Glazed Chicken & Peaches
In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Add chicken pieces.
Brown well, turning to brown evenly.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt, ginger and curry powder.
Drain sliced peaches; reserve 1/2 cup syrup and pour over chicken.
Cover... - 45.7473
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
Strip Steaks With Broccoli And Spicy Orange Sauce
1.Sprinkle salt, pepper and flour on the steaks.
2.Heat oil in a large heavy skillet on medium high flame.
3.Put the steaks in it and cook for 6 minutes by turning one time.
4.Put the chicken on a cutting board and cover with foil.
5.Put... - 45.4729
Orange Ginger Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed skillet, melt the butter over a low flame.
2. Stir in the flour and sauté it in the butter for 2 minutes to make a smooth paste.
3. Taking the pan off the flame, gradually pour in the milk, whisking continuously until... - 45.2616
Oriental Mandarin Salad
To make cereal croutons, in large skillet combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon garlic and 1/8 teaspoon ginger.
Cook just until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Add cereal, stirring until all... - 45.0645
Orange Soy Flounder
1) Take a shallow casserole that can be microwaved and mix all the ingredients except the flounder fillets in it.
2) Set the microwave to HIGH at 100% and cook for 1 minute stirring the ingredients.
3) Arrange the flounder fillets over the mixture and... - 44.9238
Orange And Ginger Glazed Pork Roast
1. Rub the meat with the oil and then coat it with the dry marinade. Set the meat aside and then let it stand for one hour. Then refrigerate the meat for several hours till done.
2. In a small bowl, place the marmalade, mustard, ginger,... - 44.6528
Orange Ginger Lamb Chops
1) Make thin slices from each orange ends. Cut remaining orange into 4 slices. Discard seeds.
2) Make thin slices from onions ends. Do not separate into rings.
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown chops. Pour out the fat.
2) In a bowl mix... - 44.566
Orange Pork Rolls
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Place slices of pork between damp wax paper and beat till very thin.
Peel and finely chop onion.
Melt 2 tbsp of the butter in a skillet and fry onion till golden.
Add bread crumbs, parsley, herbs and seasoning.
Cook for 2 minutes,... - 44.5027
Orange Rice Cream
1. In a double boiler, combine rice, salt, and water and heat over direct flame for 20 minutes till the rice is cooked and tender.
2. In a small cup, squeeze half an orange juice. Do not discard the peel. Cut the peel into very fine measures or... - 44.3449
Creamy Mandarin Salad
1. In a large bowl, add gelatin to hot water and stir until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in the cold water.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes until the liquid thickens and is semi set.
4. Add the sour cream and... - 44.0984
1. In a bowl, mix together the orange juice, lemon juice, half of the confectioner's sugar and wine; set aside
2. In another bowl, with the rest of the confectioner's sugar, beat egg whites till thick
3. Dampen a loaf pan measuring 9"X5"X3" and... - 43.7889
Ginger Orange Chicken
Arrange chicken in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish so meatiest portions are toward outside of dish.
Sprinkle with salt and paprika.
In 2-cup measure combine orange concentrate, water, brown sugar, parsley, soy, and ginger; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook at... - 43.7217
Chicken L Orange
Sprinkle cavity of each chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt; hook wing tips into back.
Remove peel of 1 orange with vegetable peeler.
Cut peel into long strips; reserve for sauce.
Squeeze juice from 4 oranges; reserve juice for sauce.
Cut 2 of the squeezed oranges... - 43.6535
Arabian Orange Salad
Peel and slice onions thinly.
Cover with 1 1/2 cups water and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Let soak about 1 hour.
Cut the peel from the oranges to remove all the white part, then slice.
Line a chop plate with watercress and over this arrange... - 43.4238
Currant Orange Chicken
1) Combine together the jelly, ¼ cu of orange juice concentrate and 1/3 cup of water in a saucepan. Cook and stir the mixture till the jelly melts and mixture is smooth.
2) Blend together the dry mustard, cornstarch and bottled hot pepper sauce, add 1... - 43.1362
Orange And Pomegranate Relish
1) Peel the oranges and remove all the white pith thoroughly.
2) Also, free each slice from the membranes surrounding them.
3) Now, chop the orange slices coarsely.
4) To a medium bowl, transfer the chopped orange.
5) Meanwhile, break the pomegranate... - 43.1297
Skillet Orange Chicken
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Over moderate heat, fry the chicken till it is browned, frequently turning.
3) Drain the fat.
4) To the pan, add the orange peel, juice, onion and honey.
5) Cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 30... - 43.0796
1) Cut the chickens into 4 pieces each.
2) Preheat oven slowly to 175 degrees C.
3) In a bowl marinate chicken in soy sauce for about half an hour.
4) Take out chicken from marinade and put in a greased roasting tin.
5) Pour soy sauce... - 42.7093
Orange And Grapefruit Segments In Lemon Juice
1) In a shallow dish,prepare the oranges and grapefruit with the help of a sharp knife, so that no juice is lost by slicing off the top and bottom of each fruit,removing all the pith and outer membrane with the peel.
2) Base the fruit on one... - 42.5473
Pork Fillet With Spinach And Orange
Trim off any untidy bits from the pork and all the fat.
Mix the drained spinach with the finely grated rind of one of the oranges and the crushed garlic; spread this mixture over the bottom of an ovenproof dish or small roasting-tin and arrange the pork on... - 42.3491
Frosty Orange Sherbet
1. In a medium size saucepan add milk, sugar, corn syrup and salt. Heat on a medium flame until sugar dissolves completely. Remove from heat.
2. Add the frozen concentrated orange juice and lemon juice.
3. In 2 ice- cube trays or pan, 8x8x2 pour the... - 42.1779
Lamb Steaks With Orange And Rosemary
Spread the steaks on both sides with the mustard and put them side by side in a shallow dish.
Sprinkle with the rosemary and add the citrus juices, garlic, white wine and seasoning.
Leave the meat to marinate at room temperature for 4 hours.
Thirty minutes... - 42.0554
Place the sugar and water in a pan and heat gently, stirring until dissolved.
Bring to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes, then leave to cool.
Cut off the tops of the oranges.
Using a sharp knife, remove as much flesh from the insides as possible.
Reserve the... - 41.8958
Orange Perfection Salad
Advance preparation: Dissolve lemon-flavored gelatin, sugar, and salt in boiling water.
Add cold water, orange juice, and vinegar; chill till partially set.
Fold in diced orange, shredded cabbage, and celery; turn into 3 1/2-cup mold.
Chill till firm.
Before... - 41.6925
Orange-flavored Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
With mixer beat together butter and sugars until light.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat in orange rind, soy sprouts and carrots.
Mix together spices, baking powder, salt and flour.
Add alternately with milk, mixing well.
Beat... - 41.1826
Bitter Orange Cake
Beat egg yolks till pale in color, add sugar, beat, then add flour & rind.
Beat egg whites well, pour in the egg yolks mixture, stir carefully.
Brush 9x14-inch baking pan with one tablespoon of butter, line with wax paper, and brush over with butter.
Pour the... - 40.9649
Orange Holiday Rice
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
In a 1-1/2 quart casserole, combine water or chicken broth, rice, salt, butter or margarine and juice of 1 orange.
Bake until rice is tender and all liquid has been absorbed, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Stir in orange... - 40.8148
1) Take a saucepan and add sugar and water to it. Place over low heat and bring the mixture to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
2) Stir in about 1 tbsp of lemon juice in the sugar syrup.
3) Now, take a basin and ad grated fruit rinds and spread the... - 40.6344
Cooled Orange Ice
1. In a small saucepan, make a syrup by boiling sugar and water for 5 minutes.
2. Allow the syrup to cool
3. Stir in the orange and lemon juices and grated rinds.
4. Let cool and flavors of rind infuse into the syrup.
5. Strain the syrup into a... - 40.5344
Orange And Coconut Cake
Cream butter and sugar, and gradually beat in the eggs.
Sift the baking powder with the flour and mix in the semolina, 1 cup of the desiccated coconut, the cinnamon, orange peel and walnuts.
With a wooden spoon lightly stir the dry ingredients into the... - 40.5179
Orange Plum Twists
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Gently cut the butter into the biscuit mix, then stir in the rind and granulated sugar.
3) Beat the cream and egg together with a fork and stir into butter mixture.
4) On a floured board, knead the... - 40.1527
Orange Ginger Beef
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add beef and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat... - 40.0844
Orange Glazed Pork
1) Into a roasting pan, place the pork with the fat side up
2) Roast in the oven for an hour on 325 F
3) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute the onion till tender
4) Tip in the ground ginger, orange juice, steak sauce and the cornstarch
5)... - 39.8428
1) Pare the oranges, gently remove all the yellow pith.
2) Slice each one across into 4-5 rounds.
3) In a large shallow bowl, put the round slices.
4) Mix together the sugar, raisins, nutmeg or cinnamon, rose water, lemon juice, and Grand Marnier, pour... - 39.7603
Spicy Orange Tea
1. In a small saucepan simmer combining 1 cup water, cloves and cinnamon with cover for 10 minutes.
2. Add honey, 1 cup water and orange juice and bring to boiling.
3. Remove from heat, add tea bags and let it steep, covered, for 5 minutes.
4. Remove... - 39.1064
Poached Salmon In Orange Lemon Sauce
1. In a large skillet, combine the clam juice, wine, orange juice, lemon juice, half of the shallots, half of the thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer the liquid for 10 minutes.
2. If some of... - 38.7379
Orange Coconut Cookies
Cream butter and sugars until fluffy: beat in egg and vanilla extract.
Stir in orange peel, coconut, and orange juice.
Combine flour and soda; blend into creamed mixture.
Shape into rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter; wrap in waxed paper or heavy-duty... - 38.5481
Beef And Orange Curry
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Gently fry the shallots, garlic and the cubes of beef for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beef is evenly browned all over.
2. Blend together the curry paste and stock. Add the mixture to the beef and stir to... - 38.511
Chicken Salad With Fennel, Orange And Raspberries
1. Prepare Tangy Raspberry-Orange Dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
2. In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, spoon 2 tablespoons of Tangy Raspberry-Orange Dressing. Place chicken in the pan and saute until golden brown. Turn... - 38.4184
Orange And Radish Salsa
Holding oranges over a large nonreactive bowl, cut fruit segments from membrane and squeeze juice into bowl; discard membrane.
Seed and mince chile; add chile, lime juice, and cilantro.
Slice radisnes; cut into narrow strips so each... - 38.0404
Hong Kong Sundae Topping
1. Drain oranges, reserving 1/4 cup of syrup and in a saucepan combine the syrup with cornstarch.
2. With its liquid stir in the pineapple, the marmalade and the ginger and cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture thickens and bubbles.
3. Then... - 37.7048
Ginger Orange Pork Steaks
TRIM PORK STEAKS of excess fat and sinew.
1.Combine wine, marmalade, oil and ginger in small jug; mix well.
Place steaks in shallow non-metal dish; pour marinade over.
Store, covered with plastic wrap,in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning... - 37.5903
Pork With Orange Preserve
Combine the meat with a marinade of catsup, soy sauce, honey, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for about two hours.
Place the meat in a roasting pan and roast at 375 degrees for about two hours, or until the meat is tender, basting... - 37.4322
Grilled Chicken With Hot 'n' Spicy Tequila-orange Marinade
1. To prepare marinade, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,-saute 3 minutes. Add jalapeno peppers and oranges,-cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add juice,-cook 2 minutes. Add tequila,- cook 3 minutes. Add... - 37.3538
Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
1. To make the salad dressing, in a bowl or in a jar with lid, combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
2. Stir or close and shake to blend well.
3. Refrigerate the dressing to chill well before using.
4. Just before using, stir or shake well.... - 37.2663
Fruit Cup Dessert
1) In a saucepan, heat orange juice, water, sugar and cinnamon until syrup is formed.
2) Let it cool for some time.
3) In a bowl, combine the fruits and syrup. Chill for 1 hour.
4) Serve in sherbet cups, sprinkle nuts on the top. - 37.1453
Orange Chicken And Rice
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Place pieces, skin side up and not touching, in foil-lined shallow baking pan.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) for 40 minutes.
In saucepan, combine orange juice concentrate, butter, and ginger; heat.
Spoon over chicken and... - 37.0875
Grilled Salmon Salad With Orange Basil Vinaigrette
1. Whisk together juice concentrate, vinegar, basil and olive oil. Set aside 2 tablespoons juice concentrate mixture. Reserve remaining mixture to use as salad dressing.
2. Prepare grill for direct grilling. Grill salmon, skin side down, over medium coals 5... - 36.8479
Frozen Orange Sherbet
1) Prepare each freeze in a blender.
2) Add 3 scoops orange sherbet and 1 scoop vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.
3) Stir in 1/4 liter lemon lime soda or lemon lime seltzer.
4) Add ice cubes to the blender to the brim.
5) Cover and blend on high... - 36.7888
Sweetly Spiced Oranges
1. Finely grate rind of 2 oranges and set rind aside.
2. To prepare the oil oranges remove and discard peel and pith.
3. Slice oranges crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices and arrange on a serving platter.
4. Sprinkle with orange flower water, sift... - 36.747
Tropical Tea Warmer
Pour boiling water over tea bags in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Stir in sugar, honey, orange juice, pineapple juice, and orange slices.
Cover and heat on low for 2 to 3 hours; serve from pot.
Makes 10 servings. - 36.736
Orange Buttermilk Sherbet
1 Set the refrigerator control to coldest setting.
2 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients well.
3 In a refrigerator tray, ur the mixture.
4 Let freeze partially.
5 Transfer the mixture to a chilled bowl, and beat until fluffy.
6 Pour... - 36.613
Orange Roughy With Warm Tomato Salad
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour 1/2 of vinegar mixture into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
2. Combine tomato, green onions,... - 36.5156
Gooseberry And Orange Pudding
Simmer the gooseberries in about 1/2 pint of water with half the sugar.
Allow to cool.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, grate the orange rind into it, and squeeze in the juice.
Beat gooseberries to a smoothish pulp with a fork, add the beaten egg and tip in the... - 36.4936
Spinach, Avocado And Orange Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine spinach, potatoes and radishes.
2. In a glass measuring cup, whisk together vinegar and oil; add sugar, garlic, grated orange peel, and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss.Top with orange... - 36.1727
Yogurt And Orange Sorbet Sherbet
1) In a bowl, add in the yoghurt, orange juice and sugar. Mix well.
2) In a heatproof bowl, dissolve the gelatine in water. Let it rest for a while before placing over a pan of hot water. Keep stirring till the gelatine dissolves.
3) Allow the gelatine... - 35.8119
Apple And Orange Crumble
Put the apples in a pan with the orange juice and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
Place into a cake pan or deep pie dish.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To make the crumble, melt the butter in a saucepan and add the oats, almonds, sugar and cinnamon.
Sprinkle the... - 35.2695
Orange-flavored Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine soy sauce, orange juice, vinegar and oil. Stir in carrots and pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Stir in snow peas. Cover; microwave on high 1 minute or... - 35.1826
Honey Orange Chicken
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
2. Combine orange rind and next 7 ingredients. Add orange mixture to pan.... - 33.7562
Orange Sparked Lamb Patties
1. Combine all ingredients; mix well.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
3. Shape meat mixture into 6 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Place patties on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and... - 33.7117
Apple Juice And Orange Chicken Teriyaki
Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl; add chicken.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in medium saucepan; remove chicken from marinade and saute in heated oil 8 minutes, stirring often.
Add marinade;... - 33.4729
1. Rub the lamb all over with salt and pepper and rub the orange rind well in.
2. Cook in a moderate oven 350°F (180°C) for 40 minutes.
3. Mix orange juice, brown sugar and mustard together and pour over the lamb. Return the lamb to the oven and cook the... - 33.39
Orange Chicken With Carrots
Arrange chicken (place breasts bony side down) in a 9 by 13-inch baking dish; scatter carrots over top.
Combine orange juice concentrate, cornstarch, salt, and pepper; spoon over carrots and chicken.
Bake, covered, in a 375° oven for 40 minutes.
Remove from... - 33.3194
1) In a small saucepan, combine together all the ingredients except for the oranges.
2) Cook till the sauce is smooth and clear, constantly stirring.
3) Take the sauce off the heat and add the oranges. Stir well.
4) Serve the Mandarin Sauce as... - 33.2251
1) In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, unsweetened orange juice, garlic, ginger and pepper together.
2) Use the marinade to marinate about 2 pounds of any lean meat.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before marinating.
Marinate the... - 33.1553
Orange And Ginger Sauce
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Can be used as a marinate or as a dressing. - 32.8162
Carrot And Orange Chutney
1. Grate the carrots and chop the onions. Grate the cooking apples.
2. Place the prepared ingredients together in a large saucepan with the sugar, raisins, cloves and grated rind and juice of the oranges. Pour on the vinegar.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and... - 32.1915
Yogurt Orange Sherbet
Pour juice concentrate into mixing bowl.
Stir in yogurt until you like the taste.
Pour into ice cube tray or other freezer bowl.
Serve when firm.
If you won't be using it right away, cover the sherbet as soon as it is frozen. - 31.8399
Orange Peel In Syrup
Scrape the surface of the oranges with a fork, then peel from the top to bottom with a sharp knife to make six segment strips.
Scrape off some of the excess pith from the peel, then boil the peel until soft for approx 30 minutes.
Drain well and soak in cold... - 31.6106
Mustard Orange Chicken
Combine wine, orange juice, and mustard in saute pan over medium-high heat and stir until well blended.
Add orange slices, onion, chicken, and rosemary and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Season to... - 31.5826
Orange Honey Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen. Pat dry. Cut into 4 serving-size portions. Measure thickness of fish.
For glaze, in a small bowl stir together onion, orange peel, orange juice, honey, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Place fish on the unheated rack... - 31.1592
Orange Lamb Chops
Trim excess fat from chops.
Combine orange peel, juice, and thyme; spoon over chops.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or several hours in refrigerator, turning chops once or twice.
Drain, reserving orange mixture.
Brown chops on both sides in hot... - 30.8044
Orange Blossom Salad
Remove the peel and pith from the oranges.
Cut into Winch slices.
Place a lettuce leaf on each salad plate.
Arrange orange slices on top.
Put a few drops of orange-flower water or orange liqueur on each slice.
Top with toasted almonds.
Serve immediately. - 30.7164
Mandarin Orange Cream
1. Into a small bowl put vanilla yogurt and sprinkle orange-flavor instant breakfast drink over yogurt.
2. With a serving spoon, stir gently just until drink powder is dissolved and thoroughly blended with yogurt.
3. Setting aside 12 orange sections... - 30.6059
Citrus Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
1. Using a sharp knife, peel the grapefruits, removing all the bitter white pith. Working over a bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the sections. Discard the membranes.
2. Using a small sharp knife, peel the oranges, removing all the bitter white... - 30.4497
Orange Miso Dressing
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree. Cover and chill for up to a week. Shake before using. - 30.1128
Tear lettuce, cover with oranges and chill.
Saute chopped walnuts.
At serving time, pour Italian dressing over greens and oranges, sprinkle on the walnuts.
Good accompaniment for curried lamb. - 30.0756
Orange Pepper Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine peppers and cabbage.
2. In a small bowl, stir together ranch dressing and thawed juice concentrate; toss with the peppers and cabbage.
3. Cut or shred beef or poultry into thin bite-size strips. Fold meat and orange sections into... - 29.9646
Orange Rind Preserves
Cut the rind from each orange into seven strips, cutting from stem end to the bottom.
Remove the pulp and reserve for another purpose.
Roll each strip jelly-roll fashion.
Sew the strips together with needle and thread.
Place the strips in a bowl, cover with... - 29.8104
Orange Chicken With Oriental Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, oil, garlic and orange peel.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after half the time.
Remove chicken from casserole.
Reserve cooking liquid in casserol - 29.451
Coconut Carrot And Orange Relish
1) Combine together desiccated coconut, raw carrot and orange juice and rind.
2) Flavor with an orange slice and use as required. - 29.2292
Spicy Orange Surprise
1) In your food processor, blend all the ingredients.
2) Serve chilled by garnishing with orange wheels. - 28.4314
Asian Orange Recipes By Category