- » Asian Orange
Asian Orange Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian orange recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian orange recipes.
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl With Asian Salad Dressing
Chicken turns interesting with tangy flavors and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook chicken with a citrus feel using orange, rice and Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing. Good on any occasion! - 124.241
Orange Beef Stir Fry
Have you ever tried beef flavored with orange? See this impressive video that shares this unique recipe that goes perfectly with snow peas. The recipe is easy, quick, fresh and delicious making it a must try. Watch the video and gear up to prepare this beef... - 119.993
Orange Marinated Asian Shish Kababs
1. For marinade, in a bowl combine soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil, chilli sauce, and sesame oil. Mix.
2. In an airtight container, pour ¾ of the marinade, reserving ¼ for grilling.... - 115.117
1. Cut chicken into 2-inch strips. Put it in a bowl, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add egg, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon oil. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour and cornstarch together.
4. For orange sauce, in a small bowl,... - 102.106
Orange Chicken Lo Mein
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, add orange juice, zest, soy sauce, corn starch and ginger and mix.
2. Add the diced chicken into the bowl and cool for 30 minutes.
3. In a large wok, heat peanut oil and add the chicken and cook all the way through
4.... - 101.451
This dish is so good...It's chicken or orange!!! - 91.1782
Orange Sesame Salmon - Part 1: Preparation
For all those salmon lovers out there, here is an interesting video which shows cooking tasty and delicious orange sesame salmon. Watch the video here to know how to prepare the salmon by cutting and cleaning it. - 84.5342
Orange Ginger And Sesame Dressed Asian Salad
Here is a gorgeous fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and healthy salad that makes a perfect side to grilled fish and rice. Simply lettuce, cucumber and tomato dressed with a gorgeous sweet-sour Asian dressing of ginger, orange juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and... - 83.7822
Orange Sauced Lamb Chops
Arrange chops in a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine peel, juice, bouillon granules, and nutmeg.
Cook and stir till granules dissolve; pour over chops.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight, turning chops occasionally.
Drain... - 48.7359
Strip Steaks With Broccoli And Spicy Orange Sauce
1.Sprinkle salt, pepper and flour on the steaks.
2.Heat oil in a large heavy skillet on medium high flame.
3.Put the steaks in it and cook for 6 minutes by turning one time.
4.Put the chicken on a cutting board and cover with foil.
5.Put... - 46.891
Orange Blossom Date Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 to 275 degrees.
2) Grease a 9-inch square tin.
3) Sieve the flour or the baking powder and flour.
4) Cream together the sugar and fat till the mixture is light and fluffy.
5) Gradually add the... - 46.162
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.5846
Orange Coconut Mangles
For crust, combine the 1/2 cup flour and the 1/4 cup sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Press mixture into an ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven for 18... - 45.459
Pork Tenderloin With Orange And Ginger
1. In a bowl stir together the grated rinds and 50 ml (2 fl oz) each of orange and lemon juice.
2. Add the ginger, Hoisin sauce, sweetener and garlic.
3. Trim the tenderloins of any excess fat and place in a large, shallow dish.
4. Pour over the... - 45.4239
Orange Ginger Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed skillet, melt the butter over a low flame.
2. Stir in the flour and sauté it in the butter for 2 minutes to make a smooth paste.
3. Taking the pan off the flame, gradually pour in the milk, whisking continuously until... - 45.1104
Currant Orange Chicken
1) Combine together the jelly, ¼ cu of orange juice concentrate and 1/3 cup of water in a saucepan. Cook and stir the mixture till the jelly melts and mixture is smooth.
2) Blend together the dry mustard, cornstarch and bottled hot pepper sauce, add 1... - 44.9533
Orange Raisin Rice
1. Take a small saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Now add scallion and fry them with constant stirring method against high heat until these turns soft in texture.
3. Add rest of the ingredients in saucepan except the rice.
4. Cover the pan and... - 44.828
Orange Ginger Lamb Chops
1) Make thin slices from each orange ends. Cut remaining orange into 4 slices. Discard seeds.
2) Make thin slices from onions ends. Do not separate into rings.
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown chops. Pour out the fat.
2) In a bowl mix... - 44.6803
Orange Soy Flounder
1) Take a shallow casserole that can be microwaved and mix all the ingredients except the flounder fillets in it.
2) Set the microwave to HIGH at 100% and cook for 1 minute stirring the ingredients.
3) Arrange the flounder fillets over the mixture and... - 44.5678
Ginger Orange Chicken
Arrange chicken in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish so meatiest portions are toward outside of dish.
Sprinkle with salt and paprika.
In 2-cup measure combine orange concentrate, water, brown sugar, parsley, soy, and ginger; pour over chicken.
Cover and cook at... - 44.1234
Orange Polenta Cakes
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, combine orange peel, orange juice, and salt (if used).
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Gradually add polenta, stirring until blended.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring with a long-handled spoon, until polenta is thick (about... - 44.0827
Orange Pork Rolls
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Place slices of pork between damp wax paper and beat till very thin.
Peel and finely chop onion.
Melt 2 tbsp of the butter in a skillet and fry onion till golden.
Add bread crumbs, parsley, herbs and seasoning.
Cook for 2 minutes,... - 43.9526
Oriental Mandarin Salad
To make cereal croutons, in large skillet combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon garlic and 1/8 teaspoon ginger.
Cook just until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Add cereal, stirring until all... - 43.7748
Orange And Ginger Glazed Pork Roast
1. Rub the meat with the oil and then coat it with the dry marinade. Set the meat aside and then let it stand for one hour. Then refrigerate the meat for several hours till done.
2. In a small bowl, place the marmalade, mustard, ginger,... - 42.641
Orange And Pomegranate Relish
1) Peel the oranges and remove all the white pith thoroughly.
2) Also, free each slice from the membranes surrounding them.
3) Now, chop the orange slices coarsely.
4) To a medium bowl, transfer the chopped orange.
5) Meanwhile, break the pomegranate... - 42.4592
Orange And Grapefruit Segments In Lemon Juice
1) In a shallow dish,prepare the oranges and grapefruit with the help of a sharp knife, so that no juice is lost by slicing off the top and bottom of each fruit,removing all the pith and outer membrane with the peel.
2) Base the fruit on one... - 42.4354
Creamy Mandarin Salad
1. In a large bowl, add gelatin to hot water and stir until completely dissolved.
2. Stir in the cold water.
3. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes until the liquid thickens and is semi set.
4. Add the sour cream and... - 42.3932
Orange Rice Cream
1. In a double boiler, combine rice, salt, and water and heat over direct flame for 20 minutes till the rice is cooked and tender.
2. In a small cup, squeeze half an orange juice. Do not discard the peel. Cut the peel into very fine measures or... - 42.2493
How To Make Orange Chicken
This recipe takes a few steps but it is well worth the work. It is lighter than the orange chicken you find at restaurants and it does not have a thick, orange syrup. The orange flavor comes from orange zest. - 42.2087
1. In a bowl, mix together the orange juice, lemon juice, half of the confectioner's sugar and wine; set aside
2. In another bowl, with the rest of the confectioner's sugar, beat egg whites till thick
3. Dampen a loaf pan measuring 9"X5"X3" and... - 41.9544
Arabian Orange Salad
Peel and slice onions thinly.
Cover with 1 1/2 cups water and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Let soak about 1 hour.
Cut the peel from the oranges to remove all the white part, then slice.
Line a chop plate with watercress and over this arrange... - 41.9381
Lamb Steaks With Orange And Rosemary
Spread the steaks on both sides with the mustard and put them side by side in a shallow dish.
Sprinkle with the rosemary and add the citrus juices, garlic, white wine and seasoning.
Leave the meat to marinate at room temperature for 4 hours.
Thirty minutes... - 41.8235
1) Take a saucepan and add sugar and water to it. Place over low heat and bring the mixture to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
2) Stir in about 1 tbsp of lemon juice in the sugar syrup.
3) Now, take a basin and ad grated fruit rinds and spread the... - 41.8114
1) Cut the chickens into 4 pieces each.
2) Preheat oven slowly to 175 degrees C.
3) In a bowl marinate chicken in soy sauce for about half an hour.
4) Take out chicken from marinade and put in a greased roasting tin.
5) Pour soy sauce... - 41.8112
Skillet Orange Chicken
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Over moderate heat, fry the chicken till it is browned, frequently turning.
3) Drain the fat.
4) To the pan, add the orange peel, juice, onion and honey.
5) Cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 30... - 41.7564
Orange Glazed Chicken & Peaches
In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Add chicken pieces.
Brown well, turning to brown evenly.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt, ginger and curry powder.
Drain sliced peaches; reserve 1/2 cup syrup and pour over chicken.
Cover... - 41.4857
Pork Fillet With Spinach And Orange
Trim off any untidy bits from the pork and all the fat.
Mix the drained spinach with the finely grated rind of one of the oranges and the crushed garlic; spread this mixture over the bottom of an ovenproof dish or small roasting-tin and arrange the pork on... - 41.2489
Frosty Orange Sherbet
1. In a medium size saucepan add milk, sugar, corn syrup and salt. Heat on a medium flame until sugar dissolves completely. Remove from heat.
2. Add the frozen concentrated orange juice and lemon juice.
3. In 2 ice- cube trays or pan, 8x8x2 pour the... - 40.5932
Asian Orange Recipes By Category