Asian Vegetable Soup
- » Asian Onion Soup
Asian Onion Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian onion soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian onion soup recipes.
Lentil Onion Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, margarine, garlic and pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until tomato... - 46.9329
Mushroom Onion Soup
1) Take a heavy 4-quart saucepan, melt butter and saute mushroom, onion, and garlic until onion is tender.
2) Mix tomato puree and saute for a minute.
3) Pour in broth and add Parmesan cheese, salt, wine, pepper.
4) Allow to simmer in low heat for an... - 44.3271
Chicken Noodle Soup
Cook the noodles in boiling water until tender: this should take about 4 minutes.
When the noodles are cooked, drain and refresh in cold water.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat both the oils over a medium heat.
Add the ginger, garlic, chilli and spring onions... - 43.9853
Homemade Onion Soup
In a skillet, saute the onions in the butter until golden.
Blend in the flour and cook, stirring, for two minutes.
Add the chicken broth gradually, stirring constantly.
Simmer about twenty minutes over low heat.
Stir in the salt and pepper.
Correct... - 38.5817
1. In nonreactive 5-quart Dutch oven, combine mussels, onion, wine, water, parsley sprigs, and thyme. Cover and heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; cook until mussels open, about 5 minutes, transferring mussels with slotted spoon to bowl as... - 35.6044
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Soup With Green Onion
Place onion and margarine in 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or until heated, stirring every 2 minutes. - 36.6491
Asian Wonton Soup
1. First make the filling. Chop the fish or prawns and crab meat very finely with the spring onions, chopped ginger and garlic or put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend to a paste.
2. Put 1 teaspoon of the mixture on a wonton... - 36.4048
Asian Hot And Sour Soup
1. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan, add chopped onions and saute till transparent.
2. Gradually add stock, lemon juice, soya sauce, salt, pepper, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bean sprouts and the minced chicken or pork.
3. Boil on moderate heat, stirring... - 38.4185
Hot & Sour Asian Soup
Hot & Sour Soup gets its taste from pork meat mixed with mushroom and eggs, flavored with white wine vinegar. Hot & Sour Soup is cherished by pork lovers. - 46.3446
Asian Chicken Soup For The Holiday Soul
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl add garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil Give it a good whisk and set aside.
2. Place a non-stick Dutch oven on medium high... - 0
Asian Turkey And Rice Soup
1. In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker combine turkey, mushrooms, broth, water, carrots, onion, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 1/2 to 4 hours. If using low-heat setting, turn... - 33.832
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. Bring first 9 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle pepper over pork; place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 14 minutes or until instant read thermometer registers 160°... - 29.7941