- » Asian Nut Rice
Asian Nut Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian nut rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian nut rice recipes.
Spicy Rice Pilaf
1 Preheat the oven to 300° F.
In a medium-size nonstick 1 saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the rice and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Stir in the stock, fennel seeds, bay leaf, cardamom, and... - 36.7657
Brazil Nut Pilaf
Melt butter in heavy saucepan or skillet.
Add nuts and cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until nuts are a delicate brown.
Drain mushrooms, measure liquid, and add water to make 2 1/2 cups.
Add to skillet with celery, bouillon cubes, and salt.
Bring to boil... - 36.6756
You May Also Like!
Broccoli With Pine Nuts & Rice
Toast pine nuts in a medium-size frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
Pour out of pan and set aside.
Increase heat to medium-high.
To pan, add oil, rice, raisins, and chili powder.
Cook, stirring, until rice is opaque... - 41.089
Vegetable And Nut Fried Rice
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leek, carrots, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the corn, mushrooms and mangetouts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Toss in the rice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and salt and pepper, and stir-fry until heated... - 35.227
Asian Pork Roast With Pineapple
Doing Asian roasts are so to much easier and flavorful as the marinades are extremely easy to prepare. Watch this video recipe of Asian Pork Roast with Pineapple and cook it up. It has some great ingredients in its marinade which ultimately turns out to be... - 121.192
Orange Chicken Rice Bowl With Asian Salad Dressing
Chicken turns interesting with tangy flavors and seasonings. Here is a video showing how to cook chicken with a citrus feel using orange, rice and Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing. Good on any occasion! - 122.672
Fruit And Rice
1. Heat the broth to boiling in a large saucepan. Add the rice, onion, carrots, apricots, salt, and saffron.
2. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer gently for 45 minutes, or until the rice is tender. - 27.9139
Rice Pine Nuts And Cheese Pilaf
1. Take a 4-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Now add onion, mushrooms, celery in hot oil and start sauting these ingredients for 3-4 minutes, or unless the texture of onion becomes soft and transparent. Continue sauting with medium high... - 47.376
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Rice With Vermicelli And Fried Nuts
Very simple and interesting adaptation of two of the popular dishes in middle east; an exceptional combination of rice and fried vermicelli and the other, rice generously topped with fried nuts. It is good that the chef uses cooking oil instead of butter for... - 77.6619
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Korean Food: Pine Nut Porridge (잣 죽)
Who said porridge is only for babies or invalids. Watch this video to learn how to make a delicious and very healthy salty-sweet porridge that you would want to eat anytime of the day. It is thick, creamy and has a wonderfully nutty flavor from the pine nuts.... - 121.659