- » Asian Nut
Asian Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian nut recipes.
Caramel Salted Nut Brittle
As a kid we have always loved nut brittles. This is a classic Salted Caramel Nut Brittle recipe from Sobeys. I know for a fact that all the kids will love it. This will make a good Halloween candy for those little Trick or Treaters knocking at your doors!... - 134.412
Fruit And Nut Goodie
If you want to keep away your kids from bingeing on cookies and candies, this fruit and delight could make for a great after-school snack. Big Bear Ron shares a simple recipe to whomp up these nutritious, delicious snack at home that are truly irresistible. - 46.8009
Watermelon Salad With Celery Nut Dressing
1)In a large bowl, take some cream cheese and beat until it turns fluffy.
2)Add mayonnaise to the cream cheese and blend well.
3)In another bowl, beat whipping cream until peaks begin to form.
4)Fold this cream into cream cheese mixture.
5)Add celery... - 43.8628
Kolachy (sweet Nut Rolls)
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast over the water and sugar.
Set aside for ten minutes in a warm place to rise.
In a separate bowl combine the milk and butter.
In a mixing bowl combine the flour and salt.
Stir in the eggs, sugar and yeast... - 43.3806
Buttered Nut And Lentil Dip
1. In a saucepan, melt half the butter.
2. Add and sauté the onion on a moderate flame until soft and golden.
3. Stir in lentils and stock and heat until it reaches a boil
4. Reduce the heat and simmer lentils for about 30 minutes, stirring... - 43.121
1) In a pan, mix together potatoes with butter, walnuts, curry powder, egg and milk.
2) With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture well and add enough fresh milk to make a smooth, but a stiff mixture.
3) Let cool and divide the mixture into 8 portions.
4)... - 41.9623
Peas And Nut Rolls
Blend flour and milk in a saucepan.
Place the pan on medium heat and cook, stirring constantly until the mixture is a big lump.
Remove from heat.
When slightly cool, add all the ingredients except salt, sugar and lemon juice.
Leave for 20 minutes... - 39.9891
Chocolate-fleck Nut Bread
Combine Ever-Ready Blend and sugar in large bowl.
Combine egg, milk, and orange juice; add to sugar mixture.
Beat vigorously about 30 seconds.
Stir in chocolate, nuts, and orange rind.
Spoon into a well-greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Bake in moderate oven... - 38.8407
Triple Nut Candy
Place the walnuts, pecans and Brazil nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 4-8 minutes or until toasted and golden brown, stirring once.
Cool on a wire rack.
Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease the foil with butter and set... - 36.7798
Chicken And Nut Stir Fry
1. To make sauce, place marmalade, stock and lime juice In a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add onion and ginger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion is golden. Increase heat to high, add chicken and stir-fry... - 36.2803
Frozen Cranberry And Nut Salad
Crush cranberry sauce with fork; add lemon juice.
Pour into small size pyrex dish (7" x 9").
Combine whipped cream, mayonnaise, nuts and spread on top of cranberry mixture.
Serves 6 to 8. - 32.9792
Vegetable And Nut Fried Rice
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leek, carrots, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the corn, mushrooms and mangetouts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Toss in the rice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and salt and pepper, and stir-fry until heated... - 32.8733
Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the nuts and cook, stirring, until all the water is absorbed.
Add the butter.
Stir in the rose oil and cook,... - 31.8707
Meat And Nut Filling
Heat the ghee in a pan and lightly brown the pine nuts.
Remove and set aside.
Add the meat to the ghee and fry for a few minutes until the raw look disappears.
Before the meat browns, mix in the chopped onions, salt, pepper, mixed spices and cinnamon.
Cover,... - 31.3635
Butter-baked Pears With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
Combine apricots and pecans in small bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon butter; use a fork to combine. Set aside. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove core from each pear half, leaving a 1½-inch diameter hole. Cut a thin slice from... - 29.6597
1. Mix together broken cashewnuts, walnuts, sultanas and just enough honey to form balls. - 23.4776
Asian Nut Recipes By Category