- » Asian Nut
Asian Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian nut recipes.
Caramel Salted Nut Brittle
As a kid we have always loved nut brittles. This is a classic Salted Caramel Nut Brittle recipe from Sobeys. I know for a fact that all the kids will love it. This will make a good Halloween candy for those little Trick or Treaters knocking at your doors!... - 122.487
Asian Pork Roast With Pineapple
Doing Asian roasts are so to much easier and flavorful as the marinades are extremely easy to prepare. Watch this video recipe of Asian Pork Roast with Pineapple and cook it up. It has some great ingredients in its marinade which ultimately turns out to be... - 121.192
Curry Walnut Chicken
Do you like curry and do you like chicken? Then this chicken and rice dish is a must taste for you. This gourmet restaurant grade dish is a must make simply because it looks great but its super easy to do. - 110.655
How about a quick and simple meal with walnut pate. Have a look at this fantastic video that presents a wonderful recipe which is easy and versatile too. The video offers great serving suggestions too. So gear up to serve a nutrient packed diet to your... - 109.587
Want a really easy and delicious snack for the entire family? Watch the video as chef makes and peanut brittle with peanut, cashew and sugar. She caramelizes the sugar and adds the nuts. She even gives the freedom of choosing your favorite nut for the recipe.... - 107.029
Chicken And Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a large pan pour oil and fry the onion, chillies.garlic, ginger & tumeric,coriander & cumin powder.
2. Cook all the spices and once done add the coconut milk and then add the chicken stock.
3. Add the chicken and cardamom and bring it to a boil... - 100.342
Filipino Adobong Mani
Want a really flavorful Asian style appetizer? Try Filipino Adobong Mani or fried shelled peanuts flavored with garlic. These are easy to make as the only cooking process here is deep frying of garlic and peanuts. So, next time you want to serve an appetizer... - 91.1628
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 2: Cooking
Brazil nuts add satisfying crunch and unique flavor to any cookie. Not only do they contribute to amp up the crispiness of cookie, but also offers myriad benefits to the health. Tempting to the core, this bikie promises the crunch of nut till the last bite.... - 57.4391
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 1: Preparation
Are you nuts about cookie? Then you surely won't mind adding some extra crunch to these delicious bikies with flavorful Brazil nuts. Satisfying and flavorful, Brazil nuts are the star of this delectable confections. Stream this video to know all about how to... - 57.3958
Fruit And Nut Goodie
If you want to keep away your kids from bingeing on cookies and candies, this fruit and delight could make for a great after-school snack. Big Bear Ron shares a simple recipe to whomp up these nutritious, delicious snack at home that are truly irresistible. - 46.882
1. Sieve flour with salt and soda bicarbonate.
2. Add crushed cardamoms. Rub in fat and beaten curds.
3. Add cold water to make a soft dough.
4. Divide into equal sized balls.
5. Flatten each ball between the palms so as to have the centre thinner than the... - 45.6513
Watermelon Salad With Celery Nut Dressing
1)In a large bowl, take some cream cheese and beat until it turns fluffy.
2)Add mayonnaise to the cream cheese and blend well.
3)In another bowl, beat whipping cream until peaks begin to form.
4)Fold this cream into cream cheese mixture.
5)Add celery... - 44.9534
Meethi Tikiya,or Khajoorain ( Thekua).
It prepare in Karachi and all over Pakista spl at the occaision of muslim festival" RAJJAB" named as MEETHI TIKYEN.
It prepare in Bihar( INDIA) spl at the hindu festival Chhat named as THEKUA.
In U.P & M.P. state known as Khajoorain. - 44.8522
1) In a pan, mix together potatoes with butter, walnuts, curry powder, egg and milk.
2) With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture well and add enough fresh milk to make a smooth, but a stiff mixture.
3) Let cool and divide the mixture into 8 portions.
4)... - 44.2691
Oriental Almond Stir Fry
Make marinade by combining first five ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add shrimp and let stand at least 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Using heavy non-stick skillet or wok, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat.
Add celery and stir-fry 1... - 44.1029
Halibut With Lychee Cashew Nut And Miso Salad
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 before grilling.
2. Take a saucepan, add mirin and sake and allow to come to boil. Boil for 20 to 30 sec to blaze off alcohol.
3. Lower heat, add white miso and stir till dissolved.
4. Increase the... - 43.8849
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Begin chocolate layer: Melt chocolate with butter over lowest heat, stirring to mix; cool to room temperature.
Meanwhile, prepare vanilla layer: Beat cheese and butter until fluffy, gradually add sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Beat in... - 43.8777
Kolachy (sweet Nut Rolls)
In a small bowl sprinkle the yeast over the water and sugar.
Set aside for ten minutes in a warm place to rise.
In a separate bowl combine the milk and butter.
In a mixing bowl combine the flour and salt.
Stir in the eggs, sugar and yeast... - 43.1422
Buttered Nut And Lentil Dip
1. In a saucepan, melt half the butter.
2. Add and sauté the onion on a moderate flame until soft and golden.
3. Stir in lentils and stock and heat until it reaches a boil
4. Reduce the heat and simmer lentils for about 30 minutes, stirring... - 43.1193
Pistachio Mint Collettes
Drop pistachios into pan of boiling water, boil for 4 minutes, peel away shell and skin.
Chop half finely; grind remaining half finely, reserve for Filling No 2.
Melt chopped chocolate over hot water, cool few minutes.
Using a teaspoon, spread chocolate... - 41.6359
Chicken And Cashew Nut Curry
1.In a bowl, mix yogurt and curry powder and marinate chicken overnight or for 6-7 hrs.
2.In a frypan, heat oil on medium flame and put chicken pieces into it.
3.Once the chicken turns crispy, put onion, garlic, pepper, lemon juice,... - 41.5253
Red Pepper & Walnut Dip
Roast the red bell pepper and chilli over open flame (gas burner) until they are blistered, about 8 minutes.
Alternately, put them under a grill (broil).
Place in a bowl and cover and keep aside for 10 minutes to sweat and loosen the skin.
Peel off the... - 41.4
Chocolate-fleck Nut Bread
Combine Ever-Ready Blend and sugar in large bowl.
Combine egg, milk, and orange juice; add to sugar mixture.
Beat vigorously about 30 seconds.
Stir in chocolate, nuts, and orange rind.
Spoon into a well-greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Bake in moderate oven... - 41.2784
Peas And Nut Rolls
Blend flour and milk in a saucepan.
Place the pan on medium heat and cook, stirring constantly until the mixture is a big lump.
Remove from heat.
When slightly cool, add all the ingredients except salt, sugar and lemon juice.
Leave for 20 minutes... - 41.1826
Viennese Almond Cakes
In a medium-size mixing bowl, beat butter until light and creamy.
Add honey and continue to beat.
Stir in almonds.
Mix flour and salt and add to batter.
Stir in rum.
Chill batter in refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F.and dust a cookie... - 40.9774
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a shallow baking dish, place the biscuits.
3) Over the biscuits, pour the melted butter.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring the remaining ingredients,... - 40.7039
1. Rub fat into the flour.
2. Add soda, salt and enough water to make a stiff dough.
3. Let it stand for at least half an hour.
4. Knead well. Roll out and cut with a 7.5 cm. (3") diameter cutter.
5. Mix remaining ingredients.
6. Put a portion in each round.... - 40.6801
Triple Nut Candy
Place the walnuts, pecans and Brazil nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 4-8 minutes or until toasted and golden brown, stirring once.
Cool on a wire rack.
Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease the foil with butter and set... - 38.7484
Wash the kumquats and cut a thin slice across the top.
Cover with water and bring to a boil.
Cook for 10 minutes, then drain.
Combine the sugar, vinegar and 3 cups water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
Tie the spices in a piece of cloth and drop into... - 38.6408
1. Cream sugar and fat till light and fluffy.
2. Add beaten eggs and milk. Mix well.
3. Sift together flour baking powder and salt.
4. Add creamed mixture and finely chopped nuts and make a dough.
5. Roll out lightly. Cut out with a doughnut cutter.
6. Fry... - 38.2572
Toast almonds on ungreased baking sheet in preheated 350 F oven 10 minutes without stirring.
Remove pan from oven and cool almonds in pan on wire rack.
Reduce oven temperature to 250°F.
Combine teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, pepper sauce and water in narrow... - 38.2185
1. Peel gourd. Cut off the top part and scoop out seeds.
2. Mix together part of the sugar, mawa and sliced nuts.
3. Stuff gourd. Put back the lid and tie down to prevent stuffing from falling out.
4. Make a thin syrup with remaining sugar and water.
5. Cook... - 37.8323
Cashew Nut Butter Chicken
1. Melt ghee or butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic and onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onions are golden.
2. Stir in curry paste, coriander and nutmeg and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add chicken and cook, stirring,... - 37.5298
James Martin Fruity Paprika Pork With Cashew Nut Couscous
1. Lay the pork, flesh-side up, on a chopping board. Using a sharp knife, make an incision halfway down the meat running lengthways to form a pocket. Open up the loin and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the prunes, apricots and... - 36.9168
Spicy Rice Pilaf
1 Preheat the oven to 300° F.
In a medium-size nonstick 1 saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the rice and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Stir in the stock, fennel seeds, bay leaf, cardamom, and... - 36.7657
Chicken And Nut Stir Fry
1. To make sauce, place marmalade, stock and lime juice In a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add onion and ginger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion is golden. Increase heat to high, add chicken and stir-fry... - 36.7563
Brazil Nut Pilaf
Melt butter in heavy saucepan or skillet.
Add nuts and cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until nuts are a delicate brown.
Drain mushrooms, measure liquid, and add water to make 2 1/2 cups.
Add to skillet with celery, bouillon cubes, and salt.
Bring to boil... - 36.6756
1) Into a skillet, over medium heat, mix together the oil, salt and garlic powder
2) Tip in the pecans
3) Cook till evenly toasted for about 10 minutes
4) Take off from the heat and add in the curry powder over the nuts and stir well
5) Once cooled,... - 36.1042
Vegetable And Nut Fried Rice
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leek, carrots, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the corn, mushrooms and mangetouts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Toss in the rice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and salt and pepper, and stir-fry until heated... - 35.227
Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the nuts and cook, stirring, until all the water is absorbed.
Add the butter.
Stir in the rose oil and cook,... - 33.8609
Frozen Cranberry And Nut Salad
Crush cranberry sauce with fork; add lemon juice.
Pour into small size pyrex dish (7" x 9").
Combine whipped cream, mayonnaise, nuts and spread on top of cranberry mixture.
Serves 6 to 8. - 33.655
Meat And Nut Filling
Heat the ghee in a pan and lightly brown the pine nuts.
Remove and set aside.
Add the meat to the ghee and fry for a few minutes until the raw look disappears.
Before the meat browns, mix in the chopped onions, salt, pepper, mixed spices and cinnamon.
Cover,... - 33.0313
Whole Preserved Kumquats
Wash the kumquats in warm water; drain and dry.
Gently prick each kumquat with a skewer in 2 or 3 places.
Combine the water and sugar in a saucepan (not aluminum).
Bring to a boil and add the kumquats.
Cook over low heat 20 minutes, or until syrup is thick... - 32.9465
1. Mix cornflour with a little cold milk to a smooth paste. Boil half the milk and add half the sugar. Pour over cornflour paste stirring well. Return to fire and cook till thick.
2. Soak Sabja seeds in cold water and allow them to swell up.
3. Pour a small... - 32.0986
1. Mix mawa with sugar.
2. Put into a karai or fry-pan and cook on a very slow fire stirring all the time. Add crushed cardamoms.
3. When mixture is ready (mixture forms balls when tested with fingers) pour into trays and leave to set.
4. Break up when set.... - 32.0669
Plov Or Pilaf
This very simple traditional dish, if done right, will fill your house with unbearably good smells of lamb, rice, and everything in between! Take time to make it and you will dive head first into the most precious delicacies of the Middle East. - 31.7864
Tomato, Chilli And Cashew Nut Noodle Fry
Lightly fry the cashew nuts in a wok. Sprinkle fine salt on them and set aside in a large thali.
Place the onions and garlic cloves in the wok with a tablespoon of oil. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes and place in a large thali.
Fry the garlic, ginger, chillies,... - 31.7621
Butter Roasted Nuts
1. In a shallow baking dish, add te nuts in a single layer and roast for half an hour or less at 300° til they turn golden
2. Dot them with butter/margarine and shake the pan to coat them well; roast for some more time, shaking the pan once or twice,... - 29.8259
1. To prepare in a mortar, pound nuts to a coarse paste. Mince chiles, onion, and garlic and add to mortar with shrimp paste and sugar. Pound mixture to a coarse paste. To prepare in a food processor, combine macadamia nuts, chiles, onion, garlic, shrimp... - 29.3305
Butter-baked Pears With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
Combine apricots and pecans in small bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon butter; use a fork to combine. Set aside. Cut pears in half lengthwise. Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove core from each pear half, leaving a 1½-inch diameter hole. Cut a thin slice from... - 28.7413
Cook sugar, salt, cinnamon and rum to soft ball stage Toss in nuts and stir.
Spread on wax paper.
Separate nuts. - 28.0095
Spicy Sugared Nuts
Heat oven to 300°.
Place nuts in small bowl; pour egg white over nuts and stir until nuts are coated and sticky.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over nuts, stirring until sugar mixture completely coats nuts.
Spread on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 30 minutes. - 26.5343
1. Mix together broken cashewnuts, walnuts, sultanas and just enough honey to form balls. - 23.2714
Asian Nut Recipes By Category