- » Asian Noodles Dough
Asian Noodles Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian noodles dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian noodles dough recipes.
Won Ton Noodles
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Beat egg with a fork, add water, and add to flour, Work into a dough, adding more water if necessary.
Turn out on a floured board and knead until smooth.
Cover with a damp paper towel; let rest for 30 minutes.
Rub a board with... - 33.6613
This recipe is fun to make. Store-bought noodles are fine, for the most part, but homemade pasta noodles offer a completely different texture and taste experience. - 32.0684
Holiday Hangout - Home Made Noodles
Here I am sharing a Family Tradition that I have been doing for 30+ years. This is a G+ Event and hope you join me.
I remember growing up and spending time in the kitchen with my mother. She taught me how to cook and one thing that I learned was how to make... - 0
Homemade Green Noodles
1) Take a pastry board and sift flour with salt.
2) Add egg and water in the flour and make a soft dough.
3) Squeeze spinach in a kitchen towel to extract juices, chop the spinach, and knead on floured board.
4) Cover the dough and let it rise... - 41.5829
How To Make Mee Goreng, Fresh Noodle Making
1. On a flat surface, pour the flour and make a well in the middle of it.
2. In the flour, crack eggs and mix it well. Knead it well with your hands and wrap it with saran wrap. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Slice the vegetables and chop the... - 0
Fresh Egg Noodles
Insert metal blade.
Place 2 cups of the flour, eggs, and salt in work bowl; process continuously until mixture resembles cornmeal.
With motor running, pour 1/4 cup of the water through feed tube and continue processing until dough forms a ball.
Stop... - 38.6841
Homemade Egg Noodles
1 In a deep bowl, mix 2 cups of the flour and the salt.
2 Create a well in the center and add the eggs and water.
3 Using your fingers or a spoon, gradually mix the dry ingredients together.
4 Blend the mixture and gather it into a ball.
5 ... - 33.3461
Korean Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu
Try out the Korean Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu with an amazing blend of the chicken, squash and other flavours with the freshly prepared noodles. Join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare the Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu and enjoy the fabulous taste. - 122.608
Want to try your hands on making your own noodles? Maangchi has Korean sujebi which requires making noodles from scratch and these are torn with hands. These hand torn noodles are cooked in a garlicky broth flavored with kelp leaves. As always, Maangchi is... - 130.245
Mix together the pork, shrimp, anchovy paste, salt, pepper, scallions, garlic, and water chestnuts.
Roll out the dough, paper-thin, and cut in 3-inch squares.
Place a heaping teaspoon of the mixture on each and fold over the dough into a triangle.
Seal edges... - 40.9281
Fresh Ramen Noodle Soup
1. In a pot over medium high heat, fill it with enough water and bring it to a rolling boil. Once it starts to boil add the chicken soup powder and make the hot chicken soup as per the packet instructions.
2. For the pasta: In a food... - 104.811
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt together.
2) Make a well in the flour and work in the eggs and water to make stiff dough.
3) Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic.
4) Cover with a bowl for 10 minutes.
5)... - 38.2079
Homemade Udon Or Soba Noodles
To make noodles
1. To flour in a large bowl, add salted water a little at a time and knead by hand until dough sticks together. (If making soba noodles, dissolve salt in 1/2 cup hot water, add to buckwheat flour, knead with plastic spatula, add 1/2 cup cold... - 31.1377
Homemade Teuchi Udon Noodles
Have you always been wondering how to prepare the perfect Teuchi Udon Noodles at home? This video will clear all your doubts. Watch the chef make these authentic Teuchi Udon Noodles effortlessly and replicate the same in your own kitchen. - 145.694
In a bowl, place the flour and salt (which have been sifted together).
Form a well in the center of the flour; into it place the egg and the water and work it into the flour with your fingers, mixing and kneading until a smooth dough develops.
Separate the... - 26.2379
Shrimp Won Ton
1. In a medium -sized bowl, add flour and ½ cup of warm water and form stiff dough. Spread the dough on floured board or pastry cloth, and knead it until smooth. Add extra flour to avoid sticking.
2. Roll the dough into 18 X 16 and allow it to dry for... - 41.1257
Fried Stuffed Pastries
1) Into a bowl, sift together the flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2) To this, with a pastry blender, cut in the shortening.
3) In a small bowl, beat together the egg yolk and water.
4) To the flour mixture, add this and toss gently until the mix... - 44.7585
Rangoon Spring Rolls In Phyllo
To Make Filling: Place 3 cups water in a large microwavesafe bowl, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until boiling.
Add bean threads and mushrooms (they will separate when heated), cover with plastic wrap or lid, and microwave on high... - 43.7069